Daughters of the Moon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby paused for a minute.

"I've thought about ending it before."

Gwen rubbed her cheek and there was blood on her hand. She cursed and pulled out a kerchief.

"That's... I'm so sorry."

She smiled. "You don't need to apologize."

Gwen actually laughed. It felt explosive. A release of tension, Abby was smiling at her.

"So when you said you were taking someone I figured this was as good a way to go out as I was ever going to get. I could save someone else with a real life to live. Everyone would remember me as heroically sacrificing myself rather than the weird looking poor girl who killed herself."

"Did you ever try to leave? Go to a city? Or join a trade caravan? Or, I don't know, the circus?"

"Of course I thought about it but I guess... I was always too scared. My mom always told me the world was so dangerous and I knew she was lying but it didn't stop me from believing her."

"Well, you're leaving now."

Abby nodded. "I guess so."

They walked quietly for a few more minutes.

"What about Lily? Will she be okay?"

"She'll be fine too. Will's not so bad. You can talk to her on the way back to Tamlin."

"How can you say that about him? They're still talking about what he did during the battle."

"It was pretty gross but I told you, that was a battle. That's different. He's really not so bad. It's the rest of the Savons you have to worry about."

"The who?"

"I'll tell you later."

"I wish I could have taken her place instead. Not that I don't like being with you. It's just... she's one of the only friends I had back in the village. Sometimes I got to hang out at the inn while my dad worked at the stable and she worked there too. Lily could be friends with anyone, but for some reason she liked me."

Abby paused before continuing, "She was getting married in a few weeks."

"Wow, that is just... very, very poor timing."

"Yeah, we all knew it was a bad idea. We knew you were coming but it gave us something to look forward to. It was kind of a symbol for the village. Everyone got really into the wedding plans. It gave us hope for the future in a dark time. Everyone loves Lily and she's been in love with her fiancé for years."

"I see. We'll have to tell Helena she managed to crush the village's symbol of hope. She'll really get off on that."

Gwen walked on for a while. Stealing glances over at this strange, brave girl walking next to her. A thought was going in her mind as she walked. There weren't many people who would sacrifice themselves for their friends like this girl did. Abby looked deep in her own thoughts, her eyebrows were drawn down and she pursed her lips occasionally. Carla did the same thing whenever she was deep in thought. That tipped Gwen over and her idle thought became a wild impulse.

"Would you like me to turn you?" asked Gwen.

Now it was Abby's turn to stumble. She stopped in the middle of the road, "What?"

"Turn you. Would you like me to? You wouldn't have to worry about anyone hurting you again. The world is a lot less scary when you're one of the monsters."

"Wow I... I don't know what to say. That does sound tempting. But... sorry I'm not good at making decisions. Probably why I was stuck at home all my life."

"Well, you don't have to answer right now. Just think about it."

They resumed walking and soon they were approaching the camp when Gwen felt Abby slip her hand into hers. Her fingers were thin and cool even compared to Gwen's skin. The sudden touch sent a shock up Gwen's arm. She felt hunger stirring in her gut. She glanced over at Abby. This close she was prettier than she had thought at first. She had big eyes and thick dark eyebrows which made her face really expressive. Her hair was auburn, shiny, and very thick. Best of all she had a rich alto voice. Gwen knew people with voices like hers sounded really good when they moaned under her teeth and tongue.

They walked past the camp's sentries hand in hand. The guards gave them both guarded looks as they walked by.

"Thanks for being so nice to me," whispered Abby.

Gwen swallowed, the hunger in her gut rolled over, like a crocodile smelling something interesting. She felt heat building a little further down. She felt tense as she led Abby through the camp.

"Of course," said Gwen, her throat dry from excitement and thirst, "you deserve it."

Then they were in front of Gwen's tent. Gwen hadn't really thought about where they were going. There was plenty of space in the thrall tents for Abby. She could have met the revenants, gotten a feel for the life Gwen had offered her, but that wasn't where Gwen had led her. Gwen wasn't sure if it had been on purpose or not.

"Is this my tent?" asked Abby.

"It's mine," said Gwen.

"Oh," said Abby, her voice sounding very small.

Gwen turned to face her. Abby was on the short side too, the exact same height as Gwen; it was nice to look directly into her big eyes. They were gray, like a cold winter night, like the sea after a storm. Gwen was still thinking about those eyes when they closed and Abby kissed her.

Abby's lips were warm and soft. But what got Gwen was her hesitancy. Abby started with just the lightest touch, as if she was afraid she would mess something up. Gwen pressed forward a little and put a hand on Abby's lower back as she sank into the feeling of the girl in front of her. Abby made a surprised little noise at the touch and then reached up and ran her fingers through Gwen's hair. Gwen trailed her. Her lips moved over Gwen's with an eagerness that woke up the hunger and desire growing in Gwen's belly.

Eventually Abby stepped back, breaking the kiss. She was breathing hard, then she touched her lips.

"That was my first kiss."

Gwen laughed, "Really?"

"The first guy skipped that part."

"What a dingus."

"He was. It wasn't my best decision. It was a 'don't let me die a virgin' kind of thing. And then he didn't die."

Gwen laughed and pulled Abby in for another kiss. She pushed Abby's mouth open with her tongue and explored the warm wet secrets continued therein. Abby made a shocked little sound as Gwen's tongue found hers.

Gwen gently pulled Abby into her tent. Their mouths continued to move over each other, exploring the contours of lip and tongue. Eventually Gwen pulled away. Abby's face was flushed, she was breathing hard.

"I didn't know you could use tongues."

"You can use tongues for a lot of things."

Abby just looked confused.

Gwen smiled, "I'm going to have fun with you."

Abby licked her lips, "Are you going to bite me now?"

"I think I am, yeah."

"Just a little," said Abby. Her voice was a nervous whisper.

Gwen smiled, her fangs slid out, "Right, just a little."

"Okay, okay,"Abby took a deep breath and closed her eyes, bracing herself.

Gwen darted forward quickly, grabbed Abby around the waist, and sank her fangs into the girl's neck.

Abby immediately went rigid and shook in Gwens arms. Gwen felt her shudder and knew she had climaxed instantly. Abby moaned in her ear and it was everything Gwen was hoping for. It was long and low and rough. Full of surprise and delight. It was very very loud. They could probably hear it halfway across the camp, like it was too big and Abby wasn't able to contain it within herself. Gwen exalted knowing everyone who heard it would be jealous, they would long to experience the rapture of her bite. Abby moaned again, almost as loud, and Gwen knew that this was Abby's first orgasm. There was an undercurrent of surprise in Abby's moan, as if she couldn't believe her body could feel what she was feeling, that it was possible for anything to be that pure and that good.

Gwen started sucking Abby's blood in slow, gentle pulls. She took her time, wanting to draw this out as much as possible. Abby collapsed and Gwen lowered her gently into her bedroll. Keeping her lips on Abby's neck and drinking slowly and steadily. Abby's blood flowed down her throat and it was like Abby was kissing her on the inside. The electric thrill of Abby's first orgasm traveled with her blood and stirred the pool in Gwen's core, and Gwen shared in Abby's climax. Enjoying the mellow tight waves of sensation as they radiated out through her body.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, Gwen drinking and Abby shuddering beneath her. The blood saturated her and she was filled with Abby's youth and strength. Gwen even tasted little hints of her excitement and hope for the future and it was beautiful. Gwen shuddered with delight as the essence of Abby danced in her body. After another minute she realized she had almost taken as much from Abby as she could without hurting her. So she bit down with her fangs one more time and Abby came again. This was still loud but it was more of a high pitched squeal, as if her second orgasm had goosed her. It was absolutely adorable and Gwen smiled as the last bits of Abby's blood trailed down her throat, giving her gentle thank you kisses on the way down. She felt the last bits of satisfaction, like the afterglow of good hot sex, burn in her belly as she gently licked Abby's neck clean and whole again.

Then, she laid down next to Abby. Abby instinctively cuddled up next to her.

They were quiet for a few minutes.

"You okay?" asked Gwen.

"Yeah... yeah sorry, I'm just a little overwhelmed."

"Sorry."

"You really, really don't need to apologize."

Gwen laughed.

"So that's what sex is supposed to be like?"

Gwen smiled and stroked her hair. She hadn't been with someone this inexperienced in a while. It was even more fun than she remembered.

"Mm hmm."

Gwen felt some wetness on her dress.

"Are you crying?"

"Sorry, just a little."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just like that you're holding me. No one's ever held me before. It's really nice."

"Oh you sweet thing," Gwen had to lean over and kiss her. Abby put her arm behind Gwens back, like she was afraid she'd leave. They kissed for a few minutes and then snuggled down again. After a minute she heard Abby do a little snore.

"You falling asleep?"

"I guess so. It was a long night and it's past my bedtime."

"Okay."

"Will you stay with me? Stay in the tent I mean."

"I will, promise."

"Sorry, I know you won't go to sleep for a long time."

"It's fine."

"Mmmm," Abby pressed into Gwen's neck and in a minute was asleep

Gwen gave her a few minutes to settle, then very slowly extricated herself. She went to a small folding chair a few feet away and began to read her adventure novel, listening idly to the sound of Abby's slow mellow breathing. She would occasionally steal glances at her sleeping form, the light reflection off her red brown hair. The wide flare of her hip.

Gwens reading was interrupted as Abby whimpered in her sleep. Gwen looked up, confused, as Abby cried a little. She thrashed in the bed.

"Please, no."

Gwen used the Moment and practically teleported to her side, "Abby, Abby!"

Abby's eyes snapped open and she was gasping, looking at Gwen with terrified, confused eyes.

Then she blinked.

"Gwen?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"I had a bad dream."

"It's okay."

Gwen brought her in for a hug. Abby hugged her so hard she crushed the air from Gwen's lungs, but Gwen just stopped breathing.

Gwen held her until she relaxed and her breathing calmed.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I get nightmares a lot."

Gwen touched her cheek.

"I was kind of hoping they'd go away now... now that I escaped, but I guess not," said Abby. Her voice was low and bitter

"Just give it time."

"Do you think you could hold me again?"

"Of course."

"Sorry I'm being such a bother."

"I like holding you. You're very warm. It's nice."

"Oh, okay."

Gwen sat behind Abby and held her, letting Abby use her arm as a pillow. They laid there a while but it didn't seem like Abby was relaxing.

"Are you still upset?"

"No, no I'm much better thanks this is great," but Abby still sounded tense

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Abby, it's okay."

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing."

"I promise you it's fine."

"Do you think you could bite me again?"

"What?"

"It's just... God, we're laying here and it's really nice and I'm not upset anymore but your... your breasts are pressing into me and I just can't stop thinking about.... God I don't even know what I want but I can't stop wanting it."

Gwen laughed.

"God, see I'm stupid."

"No! No, it's perfectly normal. It happens to me all the time too. I can't bite you though."

"Oh."

"I can't take any more right now."

"Oh."

"But we could do something else."

Abby tensed, "Like what?" She sounded like she was trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"Here let's... give me a second.."

Gwen reached to Abby's waist and untied her skirt. Abby tensed but laid still. Gwen started trying to pull it down but it was stuck under her. Gwen clicked her tongue in annoyance, then got up.

"Let me get this off of you."

Aby nodded, lifted her hips and stripped off her skirt, she resisted, then whipped off her shirt as well Gwen followed suit and in a minute they were both in their underwear

They settled back down together, gently spooning

"That's a lot better actually. I hate sleeping in clothes."

"I've noticed that's a thing for a lot of humans."

There was a pause, "So what were we doing?" asked Abby, Gwen could tell she was trying to act casual.

Gwen smiled and took Abby's hand. She made her extend her finger and Abby went along with it. Gwen brought Abby's finger down across the plane of her belly, Abby tensed, pressing into Gwen. Slowly Gwens brought Abby's finger lower, below the elastic of Abby's panties trailing through her pubic hair

"Gwen, what are you doing?"

"I'll show you."

Gwen dipped her finger in Abby's slit, it was very wet. Her panties were soaked. Abby took a deep breath.

Slowly Gwen moved Abby's finger up, up until she found Abby's clit, and she guided Abby's finger to give it a small stroke.

Abby drew a sharp breath, "Oh."

Gwen started a slow, slow stroke of Abby's clit. Abby squeezed her thighs together and started breathing hard. After a minute, Gwen let go of her hand and Abby continued on her own. While Abby stroked herself, Gwen explored her body. The smooth plane of her belly, her hefty breasts with nice big nipples. Abby writhed under Gwen's hands and her own finger and pressed her big, firm ass into Gwen, and Gwen ran a hand over her wide hip in appreciation.

It didn't take long for Abby to start breathing hard. Gwen felt her heat up; the, heat was very comforting to Gwen. Like Abby was a warm welcoming fire on a cold winter night. Gwen felt Abby's strokes speed up. Gwen licked Abby's neck, nipped her ear and in a few moments Abby made a series of rapid pants and climaxed. Pressing back into Gwen, her voice deep with pleasure as she kept pleasuring herself through the waves of the climax. After a few moments the orgasm burned itself down. Until Abby was limp in her arms.

Gwen spooned her thrall, an arm over her shoulder, laying and enjoying her warmth

"What was that?" asked Abby, finally.

"That... is what you do when you need to unwind and there's no one around."

"Wow..." said Abby, "...I really wish I had known about that earlier."

"Uh huh."

"It would have made my teenage years a lot easier."

"Definitely."

"I think... God, you know I might have tried to do that once. I didn't finish though."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah. When I was young, if my mom caught me with my hand down there she'd call me a pig and slap me. So I guess I never...I was scared..."

Abby sniffled.

"Oh sweetie," said Gwen. She kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her close. Gwen decided she couldn't take any more of Abby's sadness. She had hurt enough. Gwen used the Painted Eyes and smothered Abby's sadness under the warm blanket of her love. She felt Abby relax in her arms.

"Thank you."

"Of course."

Gwen kissed her again.

They laid together for a few minutes, Abby gradually drifting off until she was snoring gently.

"Do vampires have nightmares?" asked Abby, her voice was thick with sleep.

"No, never."

"Mmmm," said Abby. and in moments she was asleep again. Even though Gwen had hours to kill, she held Abby for a long time.

...

Gwen was kneeling between Abby's spread legs, licking at her clit with a slow, steady rhythm. Wetness was pouring out of Abby's slit, and Gwen took pauses from flicking Abby's clit to lap up the sweet nectar with long licks of her tongue. Abby was lying on her back, taking long, steady breaths and moaning loudly as Gwen pleasured her. While she licked, Gwen ran her hands over Abby's body. Over her belly, across her breasts, stroked across her neck. Abby responded to her every touch, writhing and flexing as Gwens hands moved over her smooth skin.

Gwen felt Abby heat up. Her breathing got deeper. Gwen started flicking her tongue rapidly, using one of the techniques she had developed over decades. She felt Abby arch under her and Gwen's hands went to her breasts, pinching her big nipples, stroking them gently with her fingers. Abby gave a series of rapid pants and Gwen felt a tremble go through her as she came. Abby was always very, very loud when she came and Gwen reveled in the music of her rich alto voice as she sang out the pleasure Gwen had brought her. As her moans subsided, Abby slowly breathed out.

As she was coming down Gwen sank her fangs into Abby's inner thigh.

Abby instantly went rigid again, her deep voice went high pitched as the second climax of Gwenn's bite took her. Gwen drank hungrily from Abby's thigh, pulling in little wisps of her climax that tickled their way down her throat and when they hit Gwen's gut they triggered a climax of her own. Gwen rode the waves of tight sensation as they twisted in her groin, playing with her muscles and nerves.

Eventually the fires of climax burned down to embers, and Abby sank into the bedroll. Gwen sat up and flopped down next to her. They stared at the ceiling for a moment, appreciating the fun they had just had.

"So that's what you meant about tongues," said Abby.

"What?"

About how you could use them for a lot of things. Now I get it."

Gwen threw her head back and laughed.

They stared at the roof of her tent with her for a while, Abby put an arm across Gwen's chest and Gwen leaned into her shoulder.

"Did you have fun with the girls?" Asked Gwen. She had asked Abby to ride with her revenant lieutenants during the march. She was hoping talking to them would help Abby decide if she wanted to become a revenant herself.

"Sure they were great. They were really fun. God they were so... free. They didn't care what anyone thought. Except you I guess."

"Mm hmm, that's what you'd get if you joined our house. You'd be free to be yourself."

Abby didn't reply.

"Was something wrong with them?"

"No! No, not wrong. It's just... well they were all really pretty."

"Yeah, they're a bunch of cuties."

"Right, but I mean... I'm not."

"What do you mean? You're beautiful!"

"That's... really kind of you to say. It's never something I had to think about before. But next to them I'm just... I'm very... ordinary."

"That doesn't matter!"

"It doesn't?"

"No!" said Gwen, she felt desperation rising in her chest. She thought about her own issues with not living up to the Mircalla standards of beauty. The idea that someone would hesitate to join the house because they looked like her filled her with a deep sense of unease.

"So there are other Mircallas that are a little more... ordinary."

"Well... alright I guess Mircallas do tend to be... tall. But it really isn't that important," said Gwen. Her voice sounded desperate to her own ears.

It didn't seem like Abby noticed.

"I just worry that if I did join the house I wouldn't really belong."