Daughter's Slut Training 01

Story Info
A mother trains her daughter to be a slut!
7.1k words
4.64
201.1k
261

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Training with Brother

An Incestuous Harem Universe Story

Incestuous Harem: Clint forms a harem with the women in his family.

Doctor's Incestuous Family: James has to balance having a naughty relationship with his mother and sister!

Dominating My Older Sister: Juana wants Clint's help to make her older sister into a sex slave!

Mrs. Umayyah

The moans drifted through the walls separating my classroom from Vicky Samuels's. A low, wanton groan of pure pleasure. I shivered, unable to resist myself. It was so much easier to forget about my financial problems through masturbation than worry how my husband would react when he learned I squandered our savings on online poker. I bit my lip, the hot itch forming between my thighs. I pulled the picture off the wall, a fun reminder for my students to tell the difference between sine, cosine, and tangent.

A beam of pure light poured into my classroom through the peephole I drilled last year. I hiked my skirt and watched, my hands rubbing at my pussy, pleasure coursing through me.

I drilled the peephole when I realized why I kept hearing such wicked sounds coming from Vicky's classroom. And what I saw that first time had shocked me seeing the naked back of a young man fucking Vicky hard.

And then aroused me.

I fought my impulses to watch, to masturbate, for weeks, struggling with these urges blossoming in my pussy. I thought I was a good woman, married, going to Mosque every Friday, keeping my hair covered by my hijab, instilling good values in the college students I taught math to. I tried everything to distract myself from investigating further.

I thought Vicky was having an affair with a young, male student. Something tawdry. There were more than a few hunks I'd taught: Clint, Sean, Evan, Vince, James. Strong, young men with chiseled chins and youthful vigor. I'd felt their eyes on my figure. Though I dressed modestly, I couldn't hide the size of my tits. They stretched out my blouses, the boys staring at my boobs, lusting after them.

So during my lunch break, while Vicky entertained her stud, I went on the internet to find distraction. And discovered online poker. At first, I wasn't playing for money. And then I was. I was winning, I was losing. It was a roller coaster of emotions, playing the hand, trying to figure out the odds of winning. The highs and lows kept me from doing anything naughty.

Until I realized I'd squandered all my family's savings. I'd emptied our three children's college funds and our nest egg for the future. I hadn't drained our checking account, but I was about to when I stopped myself. And heard those moans again.

I had to investigate.

I looked through the peephole again.

And discovered Vicky fucking her nephew Clint. Along with her two daughters, Melody and Lee. And her nieces, young Alicia and older Zoey. Plus Pam and Stefani. Every day during lunch, Clint would enjoy any number of combination of those women, reveling in the incest, fucking his baby sister, his older sister, knocking up his cousin Melody. I watched her and Pam grow larger and larger with their pregnancies all last year.

Over summer break, all I could think about was watching Clint fuck his family while thankful my daughter Leyla wasn't a slut like all the women in his incestuous harem. With two brothers, she'd be out of control, doing so much naughty things with my sons.

"That's it, you nasty slut," Vicky hissed as I peeped through today. I needed it after rumors flew through the college about my student Carmelita licking pussies during lunch period yesterday in the girl's restroom. "Suck his cock. Ooh, what a slutty daughter I have."

I shivered, seeing Clint sitting naked in his aunt's chair, his pregnant half-sister (I learned through spying that Clint had more sisters than anyone knew) Lee on her knees. Vicky had a hold of her daughter's short, black hair, bobbing the nineteen-year-old slut's mouth on Clint's dick. She jammed it far down his shaft.

Lee gagged.

"That's it, take it all. Ooh, you are such a slut! A nasty whore!" Vicky shuddered, also naked her big tits swaying. "Gobbling all of your brother's dick. He's going to fire his cum straight into your belly. And you want it. Because you're a slut, Lee!"

"Such a slut," groaned Clint, his hand reaching out, boldly squeezing his aunt's big boob. "Just like her mother."

Vicky let out a wanton moan.

My pussy went molten. I rubbed harder at my pussy, my thick bush caressing my fingers. I already removed my panties. The first thing I did after locking the doors and turning off the lights. I shuddered, my juices coating my fingers.

Then I plunged them into my snatch. I groaned softly, pleasure rippling through my married body. My hips wiggled, my hijab rustling about my shoulders. I heard the wet plunge of my fingers into my steamy snatch. Pleasure shot through me as I watched Vicky bob her daughter's mouth up and down Clint's cock, treating her like the slut she was.

My little Leyla, nineteen, knew nothing of sex. I was so grateful for that. She would be a proper virgin, like me, on her wedding day. Not like that little whore, Lee.

"Suck his cock, little slut," I groaned beneath my breath. "Just suck it. You want his cum. You want to drink down all that yummy, salty jizz. I know you do. Mmm, yes. You're just that much of a whore."

"Keep sucking your brother's cock!" Vicky hissed. She spat on Lee's face. "Just a dirty, filthy slut! I want you drowning in his cum!"

"Fuck, yes," groaned Clint, his hand squeezing hard on his aunt's big tits.

I had tits like that. I shivered, my left hand squeezing my large breast through my dark blouse and bra. My nipples throbbed, shooting delight straight down to my pussy. I whimpered, licking my lips, my hips wiggling, cunt clenching on my fingers.

I plunged them faster and faster. I stirred them to a froth watching Clint's muscular chest ripple. Such a hunk. He knew how to fuck. I'd seen him plow his aunt before, fucking her from behind, making those big tits jiggle.

Treating her like the slut she was.

"Make him cum!" moaned Vicky, her hips wiggling, her black hair swaying about her shoulders. "Do it!"

Clint grunted, his head throwing back, face twisting in that familiar look of rapture. I'd seen him cum at least once a school day. I knew what he looked like as he pumped his jizz into a slut's hole. Ass, pussy, or mouth. He didn't care. He just used them.

Lee moaned, tasting his spunk flooding her mouth, her body shuddering, hips wiggling. I could see juices running down her thighs from her whore-pussy. I shuddered, my fingers caressing my silky pussy walls.

"Drink it all, whore!" I hissed.

My pussy spasmed.

Rapture flooded out of my cunt. That wonderful release. Euphoria burst through my thoughts. I groaned, churning my snatch to a hot froth as my orgasm burst through me. Everything felt amazing as the pleasure rippled through me. No problems. No concerns. Just the hot release of my orgasm. My hips wiggled, juices dripping down my hand.

And ecstasy caressing my thoughts. Smothering them in delight.

I whimpered.

I moaned.

I kept plunging my fingers into my snatch, watching Lee pop her mouth off his cock. Her aunt hauled her up by the hair and bent the pregnant girl over the desk. Lee's belly only starting to curve, to show the proof of her whorish behavior. Bred by her half-brother. Vicky smacked her ass while Clint rose.

"Yes! Fuck that little slut!" I groaned

Lee gasped as Clint rammed his cock into her pregnant snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hissed, frigging my snatch so hard. Another orgasm burst through me.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

I hated driving my little brother home from his chess club meetings, having to wait after classes while he and his dorky friends had their fun. I didn't see why Mom couldn't drive him home. She worked at the school, often staying even later than the half hour for his club activity.

I needed to get home. I needed the privacy of my bedroom. My college was such a whorish place. Clint and his harem had everyone talking about sex, making it so hard to stay pure. Yesterday, I heard he fucked his pregnant cousin Lee in the ass in the boys bathroom while at the same time Carmelita, that bitch of a bully, had turned completely lesbian, going down on girls in the bathroom.

Some even claimed they peed in her willing mouth.

I hated how I wanted to be one of those girls. I wasn't sure which one I wanted more: to be Lee, getting fucked by that hunk Clint, or one of those girls getting her pussy licked by that Hispanic bitch. She picked on me because I wore the hijab, calling me a Muslim trollop.

My dusky hands gripped the steering wheel of my car as I squirmed.

My brother, Jalal, glanced at me. He had darker skin than me, his body tall and slender, almost as tall as our older brother, Faizel. Jalal pushed up his glasses, staring at me. He was always ogling me. I once caught him trying to peek in on me taking a shower. Horny eighteen-year-old nerd. I bet he had so much porn on his computer.

Maybe I should download porn on mine. Have some...inspiration.

I squeezed my thighs together beneath my long skirt, my clit throbbing.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Fine," I said. "Just want to get home. I have...homework to do."

"Right, right, homework," he said, a sly smile on his lips. "Sure."

I blushed. Did he know what I really did after college every day? Mom and Dad would kill me if they learned I masturbated. I didn't want to, but... Clint fucked Lee up the ass yesterday! In our school's bathroom! And today, I saw him strutting around with Melody and Pam wrapped about him, his hands on both their asses.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home," Clint had said before kissing Melody.

"Both of us?" Pam asked before nibbling on his chin.

He broke the kiss with Melody to kiss Pam, thrusting his tongue into the Japanese girl's mouth. She quivered, letting out a sigh while blonde Melody rubbed her hands up and down his stomach, feeling his muscular body through his t-shirt.

And my pussy had melted and never recovered. My poor panties soaked through. I needed to get out of them. I needed to be fucked so hard, to surrender my virginity to a hard cock. Any cock. My mind wanted to be pure, but the rest of me wanted to be dirty.

And now my nerdy little brother stared at me. When my parents gave me my car, an old Toyota donated by one of my dad's hordes of cousins, I had to agree to drive Jalal home from his club activity every day.

At the time, I agreed without hesitation.

Now... Why did he have to keep staring at me? I felt his eyes on my boobs, like his glasses had x-ray powers and he could see through my blouse and bra. Didn't he know I was his sister? Who did he think he was? Clint?

Did Clint really fuck his little sister Alicia? Rumors said he did. He fucked his cousins, why not his baby sister?

This college has me all out of sorts. It tempted me every day. How could I maintain my virginity when my body wanted to have all sorts of dirty fun with Clint, with Evan, with Mitch, with James, with other guys? Even Couch Young sent a tingle through my pussy during gym class last week.

I turned into the driveway. We were the only ones home, our older brother hanging out with his friends, Mom still at school grading papers, and Dad worked long hours as a construction foreman. I pulled the parking brake while Jalal burst out of the car, racing for the house on his long, gangly legs.

He had Faizel's height, but not our older brother's brawny build.

What would it like to be with Faizel...? So strong, that same brown skin our father possessed, that soul patch on his chin, his face so handsome. More than a few of my girlfriends thought him dreamy. And I knew he wasn't a virgin.

Maybe he could teach me things like Clint taught his...

I squeezed my eyes shut. Maybe I should pray to Allah instead of masturbating. I should throw down my prayer rug, face Mecca, and pray and pray and pray until my pussy no longer begged to be touched.

But when I entered my room, my clothes flew off instead. My fingers fumbled at my blouse. My hijab ended up draped over the post of my bed, my skirt in a tangled pile on the floor, bra lying on my pillow, and my panties on my desk, lying in a sodden pile.

I shivered, running hands over my dusky skin, cupping my round breasts. They were perky and firm, my nipples small and dark brown. I pinched them, letting out a delicious moan before kneeling on my bed.

Like a bitch about to be fucked in the ass by Clint.

"Ooh, yes, Clint," I groaned, wiggling my hips. I rubbed my fingers up my thighs, drawing nearer and nearer to my pussy.

My shaved pussy.

I couldn't believe I did that, but it made my vulva even more sensitive, made masturbating even more intense. I shivered, brushing the smooth flesh around my pussy, slick with my juices. My tangy scent filled my nose. I whimpered, brushing my slit.

Then I found my clit. I rubbed it, my asshole clenching as I wiggled my hips, pointed at the door. I pictured Clint standing there naked, his body muscular and strong, his skin lighter than mine. He stroked his cock, his face so handsome, chiseled, bold, his dark eyes smoldering as he stared at me.

"Just slide your cock into my pussy," I moaned, rubbing at my virgin snatch, brushing my hymen. "Take my cherry, lube your cock, then fuck my asshole! Fuck me like Lee!"

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

I came home early, Leyla's old, faded-blue Toyota Camry in the driveway. I should have stayed at the college and finish my work, but I couldn't. Temptation burned too hot. I wanted to find a stud, any stud, and have him fuck me. But I refused to violate my marriage. I loved my husband. He was a good man. A good provider.

I was the terrible wife. Bad enough I squandered our savings on my poker addiction and then spent my lunch breaks masturbating to Clint committing incest with his sisters and aunt. I wouldn't be a whore like Vicky and her daughters.

I wouldn't ever cheat on him.

I was a good woman. A proper Muslim. Yes, I had my sins, and I prayed to Allah for forgiveness. I strove to rise above my base nature, but my female desires burned through me. They'd only grown as I matured while my husband, exhausted from working hard all day, could hardly muster the energy most nights to satiate me.

Only on the weekends did my pussy get the true satisfaction she craved.

I entered the house.

It was strangely silent. I knew Leyla and my baby boy Jalal were home. Usually, Jalal played video games, the sounds echoing through the house. I moved to the second floor, a strange energy in the air. I felt...like I intruded.

I frowned, reaching the carpeted stairs, moving up them.

I heard heavy breathing. And a rhythmic slap. I furrowed my brow, the sound...familiar. I couldn't quite place it. Flesh slapping flesh. Not quite the sound of two people having sex, but similar. A hot itch formed in my pussy.

Had Jalal brought a girl home? Had my shy baby boy blossomed like my eldest son? It couldn't be Leyla. She was a perfect girl, not a slut. She'd never sneak a boy into the house.

I crept up the stairs.

I spotted the crown of my son's head just over the top of the stairs. I climbed higher. Jalal knelt before his sister's door, peering through her keyhole. We had an old house, built over a hundred years ago, with locks that used skeleton keys on all the bedroom doors. His arm moved like he was...

Masturbating.

My pussy became molten.

I crept up another step. Then another and shuddered, witnessing his hand flying up and down his eighteen-year-old cock. I fought the urge to moan, my eyes so wide, witnessing him pounding his dick. I licked my lips, realizing he neared the size of his father's. He let out another groan, peeping on his sister.

Then I heard a different moan, feminine. My eyes widened. No, that couldn't be Leyla masturbating. She was too young to discover sex. Only nineteen. She never dated. She saved herself for marriage. We were still looking for the perfect, young man to be her husband. Someone to care for and love her, to give her wonderful children and make her happy.

She couldn't be rubbing her pussy like a slut. Like a whore. Like Lee.

Jalal licked his lips, muttering, "Yes, yes, finger that pussy."

My eyes widened. Leyla was masturbating. That little whore. And her poor brother had grown hard because of it, realizing what his naughty sister was doing in her room. He couldn't help getting an erection, forced to pleasure himself to make it go down.

"That little tramp," I whispered beneath my breath, my son jerking his dick faster and faster.

"Oooh, you want him to fuck you in the ass?" groaned Jalal. "Such a slut."

I shivered, my hijab swaying about my shoulders. Anal? She was such a slut.

My fingers crept down my body, wanting to rub my hot pussy. I shifted my feet, spreading my legs wider and--

A low groan creaked from the stairs.

Instantly, Jalal bolted from his feet, darting for his bedroom and vanishing into it.

I shuddered, my pussy still burning. I had to see what sort of slut my daughter was. I had to witness for herself what she did to drive my baby boy to masturbate his dick in the hallway. I moved as quietly as I could, not wanting to startle her like I did Jalal.

I reached her door, crouched down, and peered through my second peephole of the day.

"That little slut," I hissed, my pussy clenching.

Leyla perched on her hands and knees, her pussy and dusky ass pointed right at the door. She knew Jalal watched her. Why else would she point her cunt right where he could peek? What a whore! She rubbed her fingers up and down her snatch and...

She had no pubic hair.

I stared at my daughter's bald twat, her dusky fingers sliding through her folds, exposing the pink flesh of her depths. Her juices coated her fingers as my hand shoved beneath my skirt. I slid up it, finding my panties. I thrust the gusset to the side, rubbing on my hot snatch.

"You're just masturbating like a wanton slut," I groaned. "So filthy!" She had no self-control.

"Oh, fuck me," panted Leyla, rubbing her pussy faster and faster.

My digits buried into my snatch. I let out a sighing moan, my hot flesh embracing my digits. The two of them felt so amazing in me. I pumped them in and out of my pussy, the pleasure coursing through me, making me quiver and shake.

My daughter's hips wiggled more and more, her round breasts swaying beneath her, nipples so hard. Her slutty juices dribbled down her dusky thighs. Her ass clenched. Black hair swung as she threw a look over her shoulder.

Staring right at me.

"Yes, yes, yes, you love my pussy," she moaned, thinking her little brother still watched. My poor son was helpless against this temptress. "Just love being in me. But I know what you really want." She let out a throaty moan. "My asshole!"

I gasped, watching Leyla's fingers sliding up from her pussy, through her taint, and between the cheeks of her ass. She found her sphincter, pressing her pussy-lubed digits into her asshole. Her back arched.

"Make me your slut!" she howled.

My fingers plunged wildly in and out of my pussy, watching my whore-daughter finger her asshole, begging to be her little brother's slut. I shivered, licking my lips, realizing my daughter was lost to her whorish pussy.

A slut.

A teasing whore.

I brushed my clit and came.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my body shuddering as my fingers plunged in and out of my asshole. I shoved my left hand between my thighs, frigging my clit, my head resting on my blanket, my ass still shoved up in the air. "Fuck me! I'm your slut!"

12