Daughter's Slut Training 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something real hot happened. Clint strutted in, the dark-haired senior leading two naked women by leashes clutched in his left hand. They leashes didn't attach to collars about the women's throats, but to clamps pinching their nipples. One of the sex slaves was his cousin, Lee, her body slender and gangly. The other was Professor Samuels, his aunt and Lee's mother. The MILF's tits were as big as my mom's, and just as pillowy soft. She looked a lot like her daughter, both padding after Clint in perfect submission.

"Jesus," I groaned, my pussy clenching as Faizel closed and locked the gym door after him. "This is going to be so hot."

My three friends nodded in agreement while Faizel marched to the center. I took a deep breath. It was about to start. The gangbang. Holy cow, this was real. All those boys would be using our bodies. Just plowing us. Fucking us. Dumping their cum into us.

I almost swooned in delight.

To be continued...