Daughters' Treats

Story Info
Daughters treat themselves and a surprise for stepdad.
4.1k words
4.23
19.3k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heya sis, how did the camping go?"

"Ugh, it was awful. It rained the entire weekend, and everything was cold and soggy. We only got to go on a short hike and the rest of the time we were just holed up in our tents."

"That's what you get for camping out in the woods."

I never really liked the thought of roughing it in the wilderness. My idea of camping involved staying in a hotel and hiking out to the woods during the day. At least I'd always have a nice comfortable bed to come back to each night. Zoey didn't mind as much and would regularly camp out with her friends in their tents.

"How was your weekend? Let me guess, you went to the club Saturday night?"

Here was my chance to one-up Zoey and tell her what Paul and I did.

"Well, I did get dressed up for the club, but I spent the night with Paul."

"Oh really? What did you two do?"

"We fucked."

Zoey had a slight shock on her face. I don't think she expected me to just come straight out with that revelation. I wasn't sure how she was going to react.

"Is that right?! I went all the juicy details. Tell me now!"

I was surprised she was so excited about it. I had hoped she'd be a bit jealous, but she was salivating for more details.

Recounting the night, I went into detail about how I had dressed up for Paul, how I had walked in on him looking at porn, and how I fucked him while we looked at his porn collection. I told Zoey that Paul had a few pictures of me in my club outfits in his collection.

"Did he have any pictures of me in there?"

I wasn't quite sure if I should confess to Zoey that Paul did have pictures of her as well. Would she feel violated, would it negatively impact what we were building between us?

"I think that would be really hot if he did." Zoey added on.

"He does. He has some of you in one of your bikinis at the pool."

"That's all? That sounds very tame. I was hoping he had somehow snuck in something more risqué, like maybe he peeped on me changing or something."

"I don't think Paul has ever gone that far, not from what I saw in his collection at least."

"Too bad. We'll have to change that at some point."

Zoey was clearly into Paul having lewd pictures of her -- as was I. I told her about the type of pictures Paul had in his porn collection and how she and I should try to recreate these for him. Zoey was extremely enthusiastic about it.

"That would be awesome. It gives me an excuse to go buy some sexy lingerie too. Plus, it would be fun to try out a double-headed dildo with you." Zoey said with a smirk.

"You're a real perv Zoey."

"Oh, come on, you're the one who brought it up. Besides, what's wrong with a little pleasure between sisters?" Zoey nudged my side, grinning ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes at Zoey, and we continued to discuss what type of photos we should take for Paul and decided to head over to the adult store to pick out some lingerie and see what toys they had available.

Arriving at the adult fantasy store, Zoey immediately saw -- and headed for -- the toy section. By the time I caught up with her she already had a small lipstick vibrator in her hand.

"I have that one, it's nice and discrete and works pretty well when you want to get off on your own."

"I know, I've used yours before. I just want one for myself."

"Zoey! Ugh. I wish you'd let me know sooner."

"What? So you could hide it from me?" She laughed.

We scanned through the toys and found a nice sized double-headed dildo. I picked it up, looked at Zoey, and gave her an inquisitive look. She smiled at me and we both started giggling.

"This will work then."

Zoey and I headed over to the lingerie section to pick out some outfits to model for Paul. Zoey mentioned how mom had picked out some outfits that were satin like for her when she had sex with Paul, and I remembered that a lot of the pictures Paul had in his stash also contained girls in satin and lace lingerie with garter belts and stockings.

As I was looking through the outfits, I found a set that included a satin and lace bralette with a satin boy short like panty that had built in garter straps. The bralette had a satin underbust that mimicked a corset like appearance. The cups were unlined with an underwire, the satin covering the majority of the breast with just a lace trim detail along the top. The panties were a matching color with lace trim over the satin material. The backside had a ruffling detail down the middle to accentuate the ass. The built-in garter straps were perfect for pairing with some thigh-high stockings. I grabbed a pink set for Zoey and a matching pastel blue set for me, along with matching stockings to go with them.

Zoey had come across two outfits she was interested in. One was a skintight satin and mesh chemise like set. It had cups similar to the bralette set I found, with the chemise going all the way down to just below the crotch. The front was purple satin, and the sides were made of a black mesh. The back was fully open with a hook and eye closure at the top, and a panel of satin over the ass. The bottom was trimmed in lace all around and included removable garter straps. The whole set was completed with a matching satin thong.

The other item Zoey found was a teddy, green in color, and again with satin underwire cups, although these were slightly lined on the bottom half to give a little extra lift. The green satin covered the front and ran all the way down over the crotch and up the back, providing full coverage for the butt. It had sheer black lace side panels with a hook and eye closure and an open back.

"Which one do you think looks better?" She asked.

"They both look super sexy. Let's try them on."

We both shuffled into one of the fitting rooms to try on the two outfits. Zoey opted to try on the chemise, and I took the teddy. It was impossible not to watch Zoey stripping down in the small fitting room we were in. It was obvious to both of us that we were eyeing each other up and down. As Zoey was pulling her panties off, I could see she already had a wet spot in them.

"Getting a little excited, are we?"

"Shush! You're going to tell me you're not?"

I was getting turned on too and removing my panties shortly after Zoey proved it.

"See, you look just as wet!"

Even though we were getting wet, we knew we were going to get the lingerie either way, so we continued with trying them on. Zoey slinked into the skintight chemise. She opted to leave the matching thong off for now as she didn't want to completely soak them before paying for it. I helped hook the closure in the back for her. I took the opportunity to run my hands over her outfit and across her breasts.

"Ooh, that looks really good on you Zoey, and it feels super soft. Paul is going to love that."

Zoey stood in front of the mirror striking different poses while I put on the teddy. I pulled the teddy all the way on, the crotch pulling tight against my wet pussy. I pulled the straps over my shoulders and Zoey helped hook the clasp in the back for me.

I admired myself in the mirror for a moment and then took out my phone to snap a mirror selfie. Before I could take a picture, Zoey came up behind me and reached around my sides from behind, sliding her hands across my satin covered stomach and then up around my breasts. I looked back at Zoey as she stood behind me holding me close. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then continued with little pecks down my neck and shoulder. She took her right hand and slid it back down my abdomen and to my crotch. Slowly, her fingers began rubbing my pussy through the satin teddy.

"Zoey!"

"Shh. Just take some pictures."

With Zoey's left hand fondling my breast, and her right hand rubbing my clit, I snapped a few pictures of us in the mirror. I could feel and hear the satin from the teddy becoming drenched with my juices. I almost fell into a trance standing there with my sister rubbing and pecking away at me.

"Now send one of those pics to Paul."

Zoey backed off me and I snapped back to reality. I picked out the best picture and sent a text to Paul: 'Thought you might enjoy this [heart emoji]'. The picture was a full frontal shot of me and you could see Zoey kissing my neck with one hand squeezing my breast and the other buried in my crotch.

"Dammit Zoey, you are really naughty you know. You're almost as bad as me... almost." I smirked.

As I was getting ready to undress from the teddy, Zoey pulled out her phone and wanted to take a few more pics. We stood side by side with our arms around each other and making sure we were nicely posed. Zoey took a couple pictures in the mirror to capture us head to toe. She then sent one of the pictures to Paul as well: 'Our gift to you [eggplant emoji] [water splash emoji]'.

Now Paul definitely had some good material of us to include in his porn stash. We both got dressed in our clothes and gathered our things. We got to the counter and laid out our collection. The female clerk didn't say a thing and began ringing up the items. Working in an adult fantasy store, I'm sure she was used to all sorts of folks buying weird collections of things. She grabbed the teddy to ring it up and it was clear to see the crotch area was soaking wet.

"I take it this one will work for you two?" The clerk said.

Zoey and I both looked at each other and blushed.

"Um, yeah, that one fits nice and is cute, thanks."

When we arrived back home, the house was empty. Mom and Paul must have gone out to run some errands. Neither of us had received a reply to our texts from Paul yet either. Zoey and I went into her room and unpacked our haul. Zoey placed her new lipstick vibrator on her nightstand and laid out the double-headed dildo on the bed.

"Let's put our outfits back on. I want to take a couple more snaps of us for myself... and Paul. Maybe for mom too."

Although the teddy was still a little wet, I followed suit and put it back on while Zoey got into her chemise. This time she put on the matching thong along with some stockings, clipping them into the garter straps.

"Leave your shoes off and get on the bed Zoey, I'll take some pictures of you."

Zoey got up onto the bed and kneeled in the middle, hitting a few different poses while I snapped away. She turned around to show off the back of the outfit and then bent over sticking her ass out. The purple satin flowed over her ass cheeks like a waterfall that spilled into the small portion of smooth skin from her thighs, before the skin disappeared under the silky stockings. Zoey delicately arched her back, pushing her satin wrapped pussy into view from behind. She turned her head to look back at me while I captured the view for Paul.

Rolling over, Zoey laid on her back on the bed, slightly spreading her legs, then lifting her left knee up and bringing her foot underneath it. Her crotch was fully exposed as I continued to snap photos. She then reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the lipstick vibrator. Turning it on, a rhythmic buzzing filled the room. She began lightly applying it to her clit through the satin thong.

"Do you want me to stop taking pictures?"

"Mmmm... no, this is for Paul too."

As my sister played with herself, I continued to take pictures. I could feel myself getting increasingly wet the more she pleasured herself. Zoey then reached down with her other hand and pulled her thong to the side, exposing her pussy to me and the camera. She continued dancing her vibrator around her clit while circling it around her opening, getting ready to plunge it inside. A few attempts later, and the small vibrator had penetrated into my sister's pussy. I quickly snapped a few pictures while Zoey began to moan with the movement of the vibrator as it slid in and out of her.

I moved in closer to get a couple closeup shots of the vibrator penetrating Zoey's pussy. I knew these would be the money shots for Paul if he was ever masturbating on his own to the pictures. After getting a couple good snaps, I moved onto the bed to the left of Zoey and pulled the strap off her left should and part way down her arm. With a little effort, I was able to expose her left breast and began kissing around her nipple before eventually sucking it into my mouth and tonguing it.

"Oooh Brooke! Yeah, keep doing that."

I still had my phone nearby and took a couple selfie shots of me tonguing Zoey's nipple, you could see Zoey with a look of ecstasy in the back of the pic.

After a little while, I rolled over on top of Zoey and straddled her on my hands and knees. Looking down at Zoey who was still masturbating herself with the vibrator, I lowered down and kissed her on the lips. Zoey opened her mouth, and I shoved my tongue in, connecting with hers. As we made out, I felt a jolt on my clit. Zoey had placed the vibrator against my clit through the green satin of my teddy. I started quivering as the vibrator was rolled around my clit while our tongues danced around in each other's mouths.

Zoey pushed me to the side, rolling me onto my back and got up on her knees over me. She was just above my knees and had a perfect shot of me from the pussy up. She grabbed her phone and snapped a few pics of me in the teddy. The satin surrounding my pussy was a darker green, soaked from my juices. Zoey pulled the satin to the side and slid the vibrator into me, snapping additional photos in the process.

Paul was definitely going to have a full set and then some of us to jerk off to between the pictures Zoey and I were taking. Zoey shoved the vibrator into my pussy as deep as she could without losing it and then let go as she searched around the bed. The vibrator slowly started coming out of me as the pulses shook my pussy. By the time it was nearly all the way out, Zoey grabbed it again and shoved it in once more before pulling it all the way out.

"You are a fucking tease lil' sis."

Zoey just giggled as she towered over me. Her left breast still hanging out, nipple fully erect. You could see her right nipple pushing through the purple satin, begging to be tweaked. I reached up and fondled it with my fingers, understanding fully why Paul liked the satin material so much. It was so smooth and shiny, the reflections of light accentuating every curve of her body, breast, and nipple.

The object of Zoey's early searching around the bed came into view. She had grabbed the double-headed dildo and brought it to my pussy, slowly circling it around, using my own juices to lube it up. She took the other end and did the same against her own pussy, which was dripping from her cream. Once both ends were frothy from our juices, she swapped it around and began pushing the end covered in her cream into my pussy. There was an initial resistance until it finally penetrated into me.

"Unnh fuck! Mmmm... yeah."

Zoey leaned back and took the end coated in my juices and worked it around her slit and eventually into her pussy.

"Ahh, mmm, uhhh."

I reached down to grab the double-headed dildo from Zoey and began working it between us, sliding it in and out of our pussies in reverse unison.

"Mmmm... take a picture of us Zoey."

Zoey grabbed her phone again and did her best to snap a couple selfies of us with the dildo firmly inside us both.

We both began rocking ourselves back and forth, the dildo gliding in and out of us in a rhythmic motion. We sat up a bit so we could see each other, and I was able to reach down to Zoey's clit and started rubbing it as the dildo continued to move between us. Zoey was able to do the same, reaching to my clit.

Our rhythmic rocking continued as we rubbed each other's clits. Our moaning grew louder as we approached our climaxes. I had hoped Paul and mom would come home soon and walk in on us, seeing us both in ecstasy as we rode the double-headed dildo. Would they just watch, or would they immediately want to join in?

The grinding between us became more intense as the minutes carried on. Zoey's panting and moaning was so cute. My little sister looked like she was in heaven as I rubbed away at her clit. The feeling of the dildo sliding back and forth along the walls of my pussy combined with Zoey's fingers dancing around my clit was bringing me to a climax.

"Uuuh, uuuh, mmmm, yeah, fuck... UUUUUHHHHH!"

I started shaking, driving the dildo further into Zoey. She let out a loud, quivering moan and started shaking as well. We kept convulsing as our orgasms pulsed and coursed throughout our bodies. After a few moments, we leaned in and made out with each other, caressing each other's bodies. The double-headed dildo was still firmly planted inside us both.

Zoey laid back and scooted away just a bit to pull the dildo out from her pussy, she then slowly pulled it out of mine and took my end into her mouth, giving it a slow steady suck as she pulled it out.

"Mmmm, you taste good."

I reached over grabbing the dildo from her and took the end that was inside my sister and licked it all over with my tongue.

"You taste good too, but too rubbery tasting for me off of the dildo."

With Zoey laying on the bed, I moved around and placed my head between her legs. I gave a quick lick up her pussy lips and she let out a muted moan. The taste of her cream was tart and delicate. It begged for another sample. I continued lapping up the cum from her pussy. My sister tasted so good. Her pussy felt so soft and warm against my lips and tongue. I felt her clit stiffen ever so slightly. I drove my tongue into her hole and could feel her twitching. She started letting out additional soft moans and squirmed a bit as I started lightly sucking on her clit.

I turned around so we were in a sixty-nine position to give Zoey a chance to return the favor. She immediately pulled my soaking wet teddy to the side and gave a big slurping suck to my entire pussy. After that her tongue darted all over my clit with the occasional penetration into my hole.

Our tongues each continued their feverish teasing. I never imagined I'd be eating my sister out and enjoying it this much. I could tell by what Zoey was doing to my pussy that she was definitely enjoying herself as well.

The wet lapping on my pussy from Zoey felt amazing. Knowing it was my little sister's tongue moving up and down, circling around, sliding in and out of me was so arousing. The juices just kept flowing out of me for Zoey to continue slurping up. I could feel the surge building inside me as we continued devouring each other. Zoey's pussy began twitching uncontrollably and she lifted her hips and drove her legs into the sides of my head. She moaned into my pussy and continued flicking my clit with her tongue as she erupted into an orgasm.

The thought of making my sister cum again sent me over the edge. I pulled away from Zoey's pussy and fell to the side, shaking for what seemed like a solid minute along with Zoey. As we both came down from our climaxes, I spun around to lay next to Zoey and kissed her on the cheek.

"I've never experienced orgasms like that before."

"Never? Not with any of your boyfriends?"

"Nope, not ever Zoey. Watching that double-headed dildo sliding in and out of our pussies was such an amazing and sensual turn on for me..."

"... I felt like it connected us on a whole other level. Experiencing the exact same pleasure at the exact same time from the exact same thing. I love you so much Zoey."

"I love you too. It was almost like I was licking away at myself, it felt so good the way you toyed at my pussy. Your pussy was so yummy too. The only way that could have felt better is if Paul was deep inside me while you licked my clit."

"Oooh... that would be so hot. We'll definitely need to make that happen. I'd love to have you eat me out while Paul slides his cock in and out of you while I lick away at your clit and his shaft."

"Damn Brooke, you're making me horny again."

12