Dave and Kennedy Escape the Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave turned to his friend, "hey Kennedy, you want me to change the movie? I have to go take a piss I can change the movie on the way." Dave figured this would break the tension, and either Kennedy would let him go, or tell him to stay and piss, as Dave had done to him. Either way, things would progress or spring back to normal.

"I don't know man, I gotta tell you, pissing in the hot tub was relaxing as hell, no kids or wife around listening in or trying to ask you a fucking question while you're going. You should try it dude."

"Well, but you pissed right on me, I can't just let that go," Dave feigned pouting for a second.

"Yea but you're the one that bear hugged me when I just got done telling you I had to piss so bad, what do you expect was gonna happen anyway?"

"Ok you're right, but still you pissed on me, we have to resolve this," Dave pushed the boundary the tiniest bit, giving his friend an open-ended chance to back away, or go wild, or anything in between.

"Alright then Dave, you can piss on me, you can even stand up out of the tub and do it, but you just can't get it on my face ok, that's fucked up." Kennedy spread his arms out to the sides like he was making a target for Dave. He added the bit about standing up, so he could get a good look at his pal's fat dick.

Kennedy had envied Dave's girth, everyone did, but their length was similar when erect. Dave was a shower, and Kennedy was a grower. When not hard, Kennedy's dick was the size of a teen's, while Dave's was like a beer can all the time. Kennedy was a little uncomfortable now the way this evening was going, but it was their getaway from the family and the corona lockdown, maybe this was what they needed, so what if it got a little homoerotic, it wasn't like they were going to be buttfucking. It was just a little horseplay, like they had done so many times over the years.

Dave took his cue. He stood up, his cock just above the water level. He stood in the middle of the tub, and aimed right at Kennedy. "I said not in the face, I will beat the shit out of you if you piss in my face Dave," Kennedy warned, with that "I fucking mean it" face on. His dick was hard, and he wasn't making any attempt to hide it. He could aim this hard thing like a guided missile, only he couldn't point it downward. Both of them knew this wasn't going to end well. But, like always, their shenanigans would end up with the two of them cracking up and wrestling anyway. The tub was full of fresh chlorine and they were pals, no one was around for miles, this was going to happen whatever way it happened, and nothing was going to stop it.

Dave pointed toward Kennedy, tilted his fat penis downward as best he could. He could only manage a 30 degree angle, so there was no way his pee wasn't going to hit his friend somewhere on his head or face. He let loose a little trickle, thinking maybe the low velocity would keep it on his friend's chest instead. The dribble just rand down the slit of his oversized head, and over his fingers into the water. Kennedy chuckled, "is that all you got dude? Come on, you said you wanted to pay me back for pissing on you, and all you got is a drippy faucet?"

"Fuck off Kennedy," Dave cried as he lunged at Kennedy. The lunge was maybe ill-directed, as the time he got to his friend, his penis was stabbing him in the neck. Kennedy's lips met Dave's hairless belly, and his once outstretched arms closed around Dave's butt. The cock he had stared at so many times was now an inch below his mouth, he had a filthy dirty thought about his friend at this moment, about trying to get his mouth on that dick. Dave feigned punches on his friend's head, as before, not really worrying that his cock was pointing to the right and laying along Kennedy's neck. He could feel his pal's hot breath on his belly, and could feel the bottom of his balls touching his friend's hairy chest. The tingle of the hairs against the hairs of his own balls, and the hot breath on his belly made his cock hard as an ingot of steel like they made in the plant. As Kennedy held around his waist, he started fucking his cock, frotting his cock's shaft against his friend's neck.

Kennedy may have reached his homoerotic limit at this point, he released his arms from around Dave's butt, and tried to push his friend away, "stop fucking my neck dude what the fuck!" Dave, however, still had his hands holding Kennedy's head, so he couldn't push him away. He kept frotting.

"I'm gonna piss on you still man!" And with that, he did, he pushed his pubes up under his friend's chin, his dick along Kennedy's jaw line, with the head just below his ear, and he let go his urine. Once the stream started though, he let go of Kennedy's head, and now his cock head just an inch in front of his friend's now open mouth, he let the stream blast to full power.

Kennedy was loving this, although his brain kept saying no, he relished this. He was staring right at the object of thirty years of repressed gay desire, and a hot stream of urine was spraying his lips and face, half of it going inside his mouth! He started at the cock's head and hole, while Dave stared right into his friend's eyes. Kennedy thought inside his head what he should be doing now, should he fight, or do nothing, or take the rod and suck it? He was hard as a rock now, his penis telling him that the line between gay and not gay was blurred now, and it didn't matter. To either of them. That was the trigger. Kennedy knew that his friend wouldn't be doing this if he was worried about gay or not gay, and he knew that it was the point where he could try something even more outrageous, and it would be ok.

He opened his mouth wider, and slowly moved it toward the source of the hot liquid. Just as Dave's pee stopped, Kennedy's lips were nearly touching the mushroom head. Dave kept staring at his friend's eyes. Kennedy looked up, and their eyes met. This was it, gay or no gay, this was it, they could either play it off, or they could go wild. It was now in both their hands so to speak, Kennedy could push him away, or Dave could push Kennedy away, or they could keep going.

Dave was the one to break the moment. He took his right hand, and grabbed his cock, and slapped his pal across his cheek, then lay back into the water and sat on the other side. They both giggled, neither knowing really how the other wanted that crossroads to be negotiated, but each satisfied maybe that it went this way. This wasn't gay, it wasn't something either would be telling the world about, but it certainly didn't change anything in their relationship, in the mind of either of them.

Dave said "paybacks are a bitch, eh, man?"

Kennedy looked again at his friend, and splashed water at him. They both still had hard dicks, stroking them under the water, and Dave returned to his friend's side and they watched the movie. Their legs and shoulders were still touching, each playing with his own cock with the opposing hand. The movie they were staring at was becoming background. Both of them were thinking about what had just happened, where it could have gone, where it didn't go, and where they were right now. They were completely nude, in a hot tub, shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh, jerking off, after having pissed on each other. Kennedy was very close to cumming now, he had had one of his greatest fantasies come maybe as close as it ever would to coming true, he got to stare right at his friend's big dick, it actually rubbed against his neck, and even pissed on him! For Dave, he had gotten to have two hot pissing games with his best friend, once he was pissed on, the second he pissed directly into his friend's mouth. He was also getting close to cumming.

Both thought about when they would come, what would happen. They had cum in front of each other many times in the past. Always it was hidden, as their jerking off had been, behind or under something. Even now it was under the water, but still they were touching bodies, and nude, and in the water, eventually their jizz would float and end up really anywhere. If you've ever cum in a hot tub, you will know that it just makes a kind of film on the water, a scum like layer, and it's hard to make go away. Two loads would be a big mess. But really, neither was worried about this part. They were close now.

Dave lifted his right arm, and put it around his friend's shoulders. His friend's arm now was between them, Kennedy's hand in the limbo of that neutral zone. The added contact of Dave's arm really got Kennedy going. He felt bold again, and let his left hand slowly slide from his own thigh to Dave's. As Dave jerked his big cock, he pointed it to his friend's hand. He touched the head a few times against Kennedy's hand, and each time Kennedy moved closer to the object of his now deep rooted gay frenzy. He looked directly at his friend's eyes, and Dave returned the stare. Both knew now that even as they had backed away from it just a few minutes ago, this wasn't going to just end. They had to communicate, but neither knew how, other than these body signals. Kennedy finally had his hand close enough to Dave's penis that the head no longer bumped him, but Dave could set the whole length right on the back of his buddy's hand.

Kennedy was the one that broke first: "Dave, when we cum maybe we shouldn't cum in the water and mess it up, we're gonna be here a while, I don't know if we want to swim in jizz."

Dave tightened his grip on his friend's shoulder a bit, trying to draw him closer, while also rubbing his dick against his friend's hand. "You're right dude, what, should we shoot onto a towel? You remember that hit towel we used to have in your room in high school when we watched pornos?"

Kennedy remembered alright. Dave always came first. Always. So Kennedy always got the hit towel second, and it was at least half the time that he grabbed it wrong and ended up with Dave's cum on his hand. He never thought so much about it then, back then he was swimming in cunts he never had a thought about his friend, other than that he liked to try to take a peek at his dick. "Yea we could cum on your towel," he retorted.

"Mine? How about yours? I know your wife packed a dozen for you cause she knows you won't do laundry." Dave was inching the conversation to where maybe they both wanted it to go.

"Ok, so then what? You already pissed on me, do you want to just cum on me too?" As Kennedy said this, he almost came saying it, while Dave almost came hearing it.

"I dunno man that sounds super gay when you say it, but I am really close right now, dude, we better decide," Dave replied, pushing again.

Kennedy was now completely aware that Dave's cock was against the back of his hand, he flipped his palm over, and now that big hunk of meat was in his palm; he closed his hand around the only cock he ever touched now beside his own. Dave oohed and ahhed, "man now I'm getting even closer, we have to decide or my dick is going to decide for us." Kennedy got up from his seat and moved to the middle of the tub, facing his friend.

"Sit up on the side, Dave," Kennedy motioned with his hand. Dave sat up out of the water, the icy air now hugging his upper body. He held his dick in his hand, like it would fly away should he release it, and he kept stroking the length, squeezing as he reached the root.

"What do you mean now, Kennedy?"

Kennedy moved forward, opening his mouth. Just as Dave pointed his penis' head toward, and moved his legs to get up, Kennedy arm barred him, and said "no dude, I'm not gonna suck that thing, just jerk off into my mouth."

Dave didn't need any more encouragement than this. Five more strokes and he was ready, he pointed the tip right against his friend's lips, and the load started shooting out. Kennedy opened his mouth a little, hoping to make a quick decision whether he would let the cum inside, or just let the mess go on his face and neck. He cupped his hand under just in case, and caught a lot of the load in his palm. As some of the cum went inside his mouth, he could taste it. The taste, the smell, the sight, the sound of his friend grunting, he was completely aroused now, and he opened wide. His other hand grabbed at Dave's hip, and he pulled himself over the cock, taking the first two inches into his mouth. Dave responded with his hand on his friend's head, not pushing, just restraining, as he shot the last of the cum directly into his buddy's wide open mouth. His cum was inside Kennedy!

Kennedy didn't even debate swallowing at this point, he just gulped it down. As it ended, he backed away, and stared right at Dave's eyes. Just when Dave thought Kennedy was going to say something, instead he moved the other cum filled hand under the water to his own cock! He stood and as his cock emerged from the water, he was using Dave's cum as lube on his penis! Kennedy moved toward Dave, trying to navigate his penis to his mouth. Dave was reluctant to do this, but he was also extremely turned on still. No one would ever know, he could just let go of everything and enjoy this incredible intimate moment with his lifelong friend. He opened his mouth and leaned in to Kennedy's cock. Kennedy pushed forward, piercing Dave's lips a little with his spear, and the pressure against his penis was just enough to finish him. His cock base contracted then forced his load out, it sprayed all over Dave's lips, his chin, and as Dave moved his hands to rub his pal's balls, he opened his mouth wide to take in the tasty treat. He too enjoyed this, and swallowed as it entered his mouth. He was cum hungry too, now, and he was going to give his friend a great complement by eating his cum.

When it was over, Kennedy retreated from his friend's mouth, and lay back down in the tub, opposite Dave. Both stared in silence at the other's eyes. They didn't need to say anything, really, 30 plus years together as friends was all the words needed to allow this moment to remain silent.

Dave stood up first, climbing out of the tub, breaking the stare. Kennedy for a second felt a loss, that Dave broke the stare first, but then Dave saved it all and intensified it, "come on Kennedy, let's get inside and in the sleeping bags, it's getting cold out here, we can go heat up inside."

Kennedy followed him inside. They toweled off in front of the fire, they both felt the heat already evaporating the thin film of ice cold water and air around their bodies. Kennedy looked at his ruck, and Dave intercepted that look, "nah don't worry about those clothes, let's just get in the bags."

Neither really knew if protocol was one bag or two. They both had sleeping bags large enough for two, or they could have opened them up and made one big one. Dave got down on the floor first, and made the decision for them. He started opening his bag up, unzipping and spreading it out, then Kennedy followed suit and opened his and laid it on top of Dave's. Now they had a king sized bed they could both get into, right in front of the roaring fire.

Nude, and content, they climbed under the cover of the top and lay next to each other. Dave rolled over to his left, to look at his friend. "Kennedy, I really liked what we just did, I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable," Dave started the conversation.

"Dave, I enjoyed it a lot too, that was really hot! I don't want you to think I'm a gay or anything, I just..."

"No way man, I'm not a gay either, I don't think you are, we're just two hard up good friends whose wives don't fuck them, out in the woods getting crazy, that's all!" Dave looked on the glass half full side, hoping to leave the door open for his friend to keep this going, if he liked, or close it and go back to normal. The last time they had this intersection, Dave backed away, but this time, he made the offer.

"Ok good, Dave, I'm up for playing some more with you while we're here, you know I'm hard already!" Kennedy reached for Dave's right hand and pulled it toward his penis, as Dave's palm touched the first penis that wasn't his, for the first time.

"Wow you really are hard, that was only like five minutes!"

"But look, Dave, it's late now and if we're going to have any luck shooting a bear tomorrow, let's get some sleep, we can play all week after we bag one!"

Dave agreed, and they got close in the sleeping bag bed, the two hugging and soon falling asleep, cock to cock and face to face.

12