Dave & Leroy Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Leroy. Why don't we go to a motel so we can talk without being noticed."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Leroy asked.

"Please," Dave begged, and Leroy just nodded his head.

"The same one as always. I'll get a room. Follow me." Leroy got out of the car and drove to the outskirts of town to the motel. He walked into the office and rented a room. Then drove around and parked. He walked in and left the key in the door. That is how they had always done it after they turned eighteen when they didn't want to have sex in the basement.

Dave followed Leroy around and parked. He waited a minute in his car. Then, he followed Leroy into the room, taking the key out on his way in. Leroy had paced the entire time he waited for Dave. When Dave walked in, they took seats on opposite beds to talk. "Leroy, I'm going to cut to the chase. Why did you leave me?"

After being silent for a long time, Leroy looked up from his hands. "I was afraid you would leave me, and I couldn't face it."

"Leroy, you're an idiot. I loved you more than life itself. I would do anything for you."

"Dave, you got married as soon as I left. It was just a matter of time before someone caught your eye. If it weren't Cindy, it would have been another girl."

"Leroy, I loved you. I was devastated when you left me. I was stupid and married. I'm not happy with Cindy, and she's not happy with me. Leroy, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Dave told him as he stood, moved to the other bed, and sat with Leroy. Dave leaned into him, and they kissed. "I need and want you."

"It's me that has to ask for forgiveness." Leroy wrapped his arms around Dave and kissed him again.

Before they knew it, their clothes were scattered around the room, and Leroy looked for something they could use as lube. He grabbed the little bottle of conditioner out of the bathroom. He was amazed the motel even provided it. Leroy kissed him and then kissed down his body. When he reached his cock, he sunk down on it and took the whole thing in. Dave moaned loudly.

While sucking Dave's cock, he opened the conditioner cap and poured some in his hand. Leroy rubbed it in Dave's ass and inserted one finger, then inserted two fingers, and once he pushed them in and out with ease, he added the third and ensured he found his prostate. Dave was out of his mind in pleasure. He forgot how it could feel being touched there.

"LEEEROY, PLLLEEEEASSE." Leroy knew he was ready for him. He took the conditioner and rubbed his cock. Picked up Dave's ankles, put them on his shoulders, lined his cock up, and slowly pushed in, inch by lovely inch. When he grazed against his prostate, Dave moaned and thrashed around. At first, he could tell Dave was in pain, but he couldn't stop himself. He wanted to be completely buried in him. Then he held tight until Dave started grinding against him.

Once he knew he was ready, he started small thrusts. Dave was moaning and still thrashing about. Leroy picked up speed, and that is when Dave found his voice, "Fuck me, Leroy, fuck me hard." Leroy obeyed him and went to town. He fucked him as hard as he could, then he pulled completely out and turned Dave over and pulled him up to his knees, grabbed ahold of his hip and shoulder, and started slamming into him. "Yes, yes, yes, yes." Dave was screaming each time Leroy hit his prostate.

Dave started to come, and his ass clamped down on Leroy, which caused him to go over the edge and slam one last time into Dave. "FUCK." Leroy screamed as rope after rope of cum coated the walls of Dave's bowels. Dave could feel the warmth when Leroy had finally released. Dave was out of his mind and collapsed on the bed, and Leroy collapsed on top of him. They stayed like that for a long time, and then he rolled off Dave and pulled him into his arms.

"Leroy, what are we going to do?" Dave finally spoke. He knew he had to.

"Dave. I don't know, but I know I love you."

"I love you too." They faced one another for hours. Leroy held Dave and would stroke Dave's hair and face. Occasionally, he would let his hand move along Dave's arm to his side down to his hip. Leroy truly loved Dave. Dave reached up to run his hands through Leroy's hair. "I miss your hair."

Leroy laughed, "You miss my hair?"

"Yeah, I don't have anything to grab ahold of now. Will you ever get to grow it back?"

"Not while I'm in the military. I miss it, too. It sucked to go from a full head of hair to the first day of basic and get it all shaved off." Leroy did love his shoulder-length brown hair. He knew Dave loved his curls. "At least I still have all my body hair."

"Yeah, thank God you do. I would've died if this was all gone. I love how hairy you are. Please never shave it." Dave ran his hand down Leroy's chest. He did love how hairy Leroy was.

"I was born with this hair and will die with it. I'm not going to shave or wax to look good. What for? You love me the way I am." Leroy then looked at Dave with a serious look. "Dave, I love you. I've been depressed since I left and didn't know how to talk to you. When my mom told me you and Cindy were happy and were thinking about children."

"Children? That's news to me." Dave responded.

"Well, Dave, you are married."

"Leroy, I told you marrying Cindy was a mistake. We haven't gotten along as husband and wife. We're more friends than anything. She keeps thinking I'm in love with someone else. I've told her I'm not. But I am. Leroy, it has always been you. I love your brown eyes, your hair." Dave chuckled, "Well, when you had hair, and I love your cock. You don't have to worry. I'm not bi, and I don't think I ever was. I looked at women more to make my mother feel better, and I think she knows."

"What do you mean you think she knows?" Leroy asked.

"She pulled me aside a few months ago and told me I haven't been happy since you left. She noticed that Cindy and I act more like roommates than a married couple. She hoped I would open up to her, but I didn't take the chance. I told her I was fine and Cindy and I were going through things. Mom let it drop and never brought it up again."

Leroy grunted, "Sounds like your mom will take you coming out a little better than mine."

"Leroy, we don't have to tell if you don't want her to know. I promise, but what are we going to do?"

"Well, the question is, do we want to be together, or do you want to stay with Cindy?"

"Leroy, I want to be with you. I don't want Cindy. I will go home and tell her."

Later that morning, Leroy had a fun job sneaking into his house. He climbed to his window and prayed that Aaron was still there to let him in so he didn't have to walk past his mother. "Where have you been?" Aaron asked as he opened the window. "I covered for you, telling Mom you were still sleeping when I went down for breakfast."

"She didn't notice your car missing?"

"Apparently not, but Dad probably did when he went to work," Aaron commented. Leroy forgot about his dad.

Leroy had agreed to meet Dave at the motel, hoping to borrow Aaron's car again. "Can I borrow your car tonight?"

"I was going to go out with Bridget," Aaron responded.

"It'll be after your curfew. I'll have to sneak out anyway. So park your car in the street, please."

"Leroy, what are you up to?"

"If you don't want me to borrow it, it's okay. I'll walk." Leroy didn't care. He was going to be with Dave no matter what.

"No, you don't have to do that. I'll be home before curfew. Bridget has to be in before nine right now."

"Good, I can...." Leroy stops himself. "Good, thanks. Do you mind covering for me if I don't make it home again early enough in the morning and leave the window unlocked?"

"Leroy, what are you doing?"

"Nothing you need to be concerned with."

Sue had heard them and asked if she could come in. Before Leroy was even ready for her to, he still had his coat on. "Are you going somewhere?"

"No, I fell asleep with my coat on last night." Leroy tried to lie quickly because he knew she would notice that he was wearing the same clothes, too.

"Well, I see." She just looked at her son and walked out of the room.

During dinner that night, Sue said the training must have done some good because she didn't even hear Leroy come in. Leroy couldn't even look at his mother. When he glanced at his father, Lee was staring right at him. Everyone laughed, even Aaron, but Aaron could tell that Leroy was in for it from how their dad looked at Leroy.

YUP, Leroy was in trouble, but how much trouble can a nineteen-year-old get into for not being home at night? Lee asks Leroy to take a walk with him after dinner. "I'm not going to ask you where you were. You're a grown man. But in my house, you respect my rules."

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you going out tonight?" Lee asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you going to make it home before I lock the doors at eleven?" Lee was hoping his son wasn't going to say his following answer.

Leroy looked his father right in the eyes and shook his head. "No, Sir."

"Leroy, are you drinking?"

"No, Sir."

"Are you going to tell me what you are doing?"

"I prefer not, Sir."

"How did you get in this morning so your mother didn't know?"

"I climbed through my bedroom window, Sir."

"Leroy, if you want back into this house, you walk in the front door. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"So where am I going to find you?"

"Waiting on the front porch in the morning, Sir."

"Okay." Lee didn't like what he heard from his son, but he wouldn't have one of his children sneaking in through a window. He couldn't fathom why Leroy would have to be out past eleven. He never had to worry about him before.

Leroy was home for two weeks. He would leave at eleven at night, sometimes earlier, depending on whether Dave had to work. He was always sitting on the porch in the morning when his father opened the door at six.

Dave and Leroy were lying together one of the last few nights at the motel. Dave finally questioned. "Leroy, what are we going to do?"

"Dave, I don't know, but I promise we will find a way to be together. Please believe me." During their two weeks together, Dave and Leroy never told anyone other than Cindy.

Dave and Cindy quietly agreed to separate after Leroy left for North Carolina. She always knew it was Leroy that Dave was in love with. He would call out his name in his sleep, and she never told Dave that he had accidentally called her Leroy once while they were making love.

Over the following months, Dave made several weekend trips to visit Leroy. He stayed off base with Leroy so they could spend as much time as possible together.

During one of Dave's last trips to visit Leroy, Leroy had orders to be stationed overseas. He dreaded talking to Dave about it, but it was one way to get assigned to a base he wanted to be closer to Dave. He needed to be stationed where the military wanted him and deployed for one to two years to make it happen.

While lying in bed after sex, Leroy held Dave tight, "Babe, I'm going to be home for a week in November."

"That's next month! When? Will we get some time together?"

"Well, I was hoping you would be over at your mother's so I could come over and talk, aka makeup for our fight that our mothers think we had two years ago." Leroy laughed. "Plus, I think my father will have a stroke if I'm found on the porch every morning this time."

"Oh God, your mom talked about you to my mom when you left. She was wondering what you were getting yourself into. I overheard them talking when I walked in one day." Dave laughed and kissed Leroy. "Will you be home for Thanksgiving?"

Leroy closed his eyes. "No. Dave, this time, I have no choice. I have to leave you."

"What?"

"Dave, I'm being stationed overseas for a year."

"Where?" Dave sat up, and Leroy sat up next to him.

"Japan, it's one step closer to getting the base I want, Babe. If I want to move back home, I must do this." Leroy put his arms around Dave. "I love you. I want to be with you. You can't keep coming down here when we can steal a few days. I want to be closer to you. Also, it's part of being a Marine. I will get deployed."

Dave turned and hugged Leroy. "I know, but I still don't like it. So, will we become best buds again to our families?" Dave chuckled. He liked sneaking around.

"When I'm there, but that doesn't mean I can't conveniently stay too late at your apartment after we become best buds again." Leroy kissed Dave and smiled.

November was here before they knew it. Leroy had packed up all his things in North Carolina and was told what he didn't take with him to take home. They told him he could be stationed anywhere when he returned to the States.

Dave and Leroy had set it up the first evening Dave didn't work to make up in front of his mom. It happened to be the second day Leroy was home. When he saw Dave pull up at his mom's house, he pulled on his coat. Lee and Sue looked up when he did this. "Son, where are you going?" Lee asked.

"I was going to go talk to Dave. I saw him pull up at Dan and Sarah's." Leroy responded as he walked to the door. He smiled when he walked across the street. He couldn't wait to see Dave again. He stepped onto the porch and knocked. Looking back at his house, he saw his parents looking out the window.

Leroy could hear Sarah talking as she walked to the door. "Leroy!" She was surprised to see him.

"Ma'am."

"Come in, please," Sarah asked him.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Leroy walked in and stood there for a few seconds. He saw Dave stand up. "Hi."

"Leroy," Dave said.

"Dave, can we go for a walk and talk?" Leroy asked.

"Well, it can't be any worse than our last talk," Dave responded as Sarah pushed him towards Leroy. Dave got his coat on, and they both smiled as soon as they left the house. "Leroy, I missed you. Do you want to go for a drive so we're out of view of both of our parents?"

"Sure, your apartment?" Leroy asked.

"Sounds good to me, but you know we'll have to be quick about it." Dave made a good point that they were supposed to be making up.

"Well, if we're together longer, it'll look like we talked a lot out." Leroy chuckled. "But we should get going before we are seen laughing and smiling."

"Well, get in. It's open." Dave responded as he walked over to his car, and they both got in and drove away. Arriving at Dave's apartment, they fell into bed together, kissing. "Leroy, I love you."

"Ditto, Dave," Leroy smirked as he started moving down Dave, opening his jeans and sinking down on his cock.

"Ditto? What the fuckkkkkkk? Oh God, Leroy." Dave decided that he would bring that up later. "Leroy, get your clothes off. Let's grab the lube." Leroy wasted no time. He jumped up, pulled his clothes off, and ripped Dave's pants off as he pulled off his shirt. Dave laughed at him but was happy that his Marine listened to an order.

Leroy was opening Dave up as he moaned and humped Leroy's hand. "Dave, are you ready for me?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"Didn't want to be forcing myself on you." Leroy smiled as he lined up his cock and pushed in. "God, I miss you and love you, Hon."

Once Dave was ready for Leroy, he started fucking him. They weren't quiet about it at all. Leroy stopped and kissed Dave. Then, he was slower. He would shoot fast if he didn't slow down and wanted Dave to get off before him. He lifted and started stroking Dave's cock as he was thrusting in and out of him.

"God Leroy, I'm..." Dave didn't get to finish that statement because Leroy felt him start to pulsate, leaned down, and kissed him as he came. Leroy followed just a few seconds later.

After cleaning up, they cuddled briefly before returning to Dave's parent's house. Leroy had his arms around Dave and kissed Dave's shoulder. "Ditto, Leroy?" Dave felt him smile as he kissed his shoulder again.

"Well, it means...."

Dave turned over in Leroy's arms, "I know what it means, but really, ditto?" Dave laughed and shook his head. "You're going to torture me with it now." Leroy didn't comment but kissed him. "Shit, I will profess my love to you, and you will respond with ditto. When I'm going to want you to tell me you love me."

"Dave, I love you, but yes, now I'm going to do it just to do it." Leroy laughed.

"Let's go back to Mom's before they think we killed one another," Dave responded as he got up.

When they parked outside Sarah and Dan's house, Dave and Leroy talked for a little longer. "Do you get to stay longer than just a week?" Dave asked.

"Just the week, then I'll head over." Leroy was holding Dave's hand. "Dave, I'll miss you." They squeezed each other's hands before getting out of the car.

When they walked into Dave's parent's home, they could hear Sarah, Dan, Sue, and Lee talking. Dave and Leroy looked at one another before entering the living room. "Well, did you two talk everything out?" Sarah asked as they came around the corner.

"Yes, Ma'am, we did," Leroy responded.

"Good now, please have a seat," Lee stated as Dave and Leroy sat down in the two empty chairs in the room. "We're glad that this stupid fight that you two still refuse to tell us about is now over. You two lost almost two years of being friends."

"Yes, Sir," Leroy responded for them.

"Are you two still refusing to tell us about the fight?" Lee asked.

"Yes, Sir." Leroy again stated.

"But it's over?"

"Yes, Sir." Both Dave and Leroy said it this time, and both smirked.

Dave and Leroy spent as much time as they could that week before Leroy left for Japan. While in Japan, they would email, video chat, write letters occasionally, and talk on the phone once every blue moon. They wrote letters because they liked receiving something handwritten from one another. Email just wasn't the same.

2000

After being in Japan for eight months, Leroy lied to his family and told them he couldn't come home. He felt terrible about this, but he spent it in the arms of Dave. They didn't leave his apartment for almost a week straight. Dave took off one of the two that Leroy was there with him.

One day, when they were cuddled on the couch together, there was a knock at the door. Dave looked at Leroy, and without a word, Leroy went straight to the balcony, stepped out, and sat down in a chair. The drapes concealed him from the apartment, but if whoever looked or walked out, they would see him.

Dave went to the door and opened it, "Mom? What are you doing here?"

"Dave, can't I come to visit my son?" Sarah asked.

"Of course, you can. I'm sorry, Mom, I wasn't expecting you." Dave responded. "Would you like something to drink?"

Sarah knew it would take him a minute, "Tea." She smiled as he turned back towards the kitchen to make her some tea, and she headed off towards his bedroom.

Dave returned to the living room, noticed his mom wasn't there, and looked down the hall. The bathroom door was open, and he panicked as he walked quickly into the bedroom. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Your bedroom stinks. You need to open your window more often." Sarah looked around and noticed that the second pillow on the bed looked like someone had slept on it. "Who have you had here? And can't you keep your room picked up?" Sarah went to pick up some clothing, and Dave stopped her by taking it out of her hands.

"Mom, it's my apartment. I will clean it. You don't have to."

"Fine," Sarah said as she looked around before leaving the room. She noticed the lube and another set of pants, boxers, and a t-shirt on the other side of the bed. She decided to keep that to herself.

"I'll get your tea," Dave said when they returned to the living room. "How are you, Mom?"

Dave came back into the living room carrying the tea. He didn't notice at the time, but there were two coffee cups on the coffee table, and Dave moved them both to his end of the couch. "I'm good. Did you have company before I got here?"