Dave and Leroy Ch. 16

Story Info
The Move and Moving On.
9.4k words
4.62
2.8k
5

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
353 Followers

Chapter 16 - The Move and Moving On

Driving into one of the suburbs of Cincinnati, Leroy was tired, but he knew he wouldn't get to rest long. Dave's friends had plans for all of them that evening. Dave and Leroy were only staying Friday Saturday and leaving Sunday back to Virginia. Leroy did all of the driving because Dave worked the night before, and Leroy knew he would sleep most of the way. It was close to an eight-hour drive.

Arriving at Alex and Jill's house, they were greeted by their happy nosy aging golden retriever, Molly. Jill gave them the grand tour before getting anything out of their car. Which started with the basement. "This is where the kids stay. I would show you their bedrooms, but they're a mess, you know, kids. Both Sara and Tyler are with their friends tonight, but they'll be here tomorrow. Maybe you know how kids are. They may call and ask to stay over another night."

The rest of the downstairs was a finished basement with a large screen tv, pool table, and a bar with a full kitchen. There was even a walkout to the yard, with a beautiful patio and a swimming pool.

Jill showed them the open living room, dining, and kitchen when they walked back upstairs. All three rooms combined were almost the size of Leroy's entire house.

They didn't show them the master bedroom but did take them to where they'd be sleeping. Which was the only other bedroom on the main floor. It was the front bedroom. The bedroom was set up like a hotel room. The queen-sized bed, beautiful desk, an armoire that held the TV, and had several drawers for their clothes. Not that they couldn't have hung everything up in the huge closet.

The bathroom was also like a hotel, but better. Jill even pointed out that there were extras in the drawers if they had forgotten their toothbrush or toothpaste. Now they were allowed to bring in their bags. Leroy told Dave he would get them, but Dave followed him to help.

"Holy shit, Leroy. I didn't realize that Alex has built himself up so well. It's great, but shit."

"Well, guess we'll have an exciting weekend." Leroy laughed as he pulled their bag out of the trunk. Dave pulled a smaller bag out of the back seat that contained Leroy's medications.

"Hey, Dave?" Alex walked out to talk to them alone. "My kids are well informed you two are a couple. So you don't have to worry about anything, and just to let you know, the room you're in is a little on the soundproof side. We did that on purpose, so Jill and I could have some fun without the kids knowing."

"Why didn't you do it to your own room?" Dave asked.

"So if the kids were doing something, we could hear it," Alex responded.

"That makes sense," Dave responded. They all turned to walk back in. "Well, what is on the agenda for this evening?"

"Drinks with a friend, dinner, then the comedy club, and if you are up for it. We will be going back to the bar. They have a band tonight."

"Sounds like a fun full night," Leroy responded. "When do we leave?"

"Dinner is at six, and the show is at eight. The bar is just down the road, so we're thinking about heading there at about four. That'll give us a little time to drink maybe one or two beers before heading to dinner."

"Where did Jill go?" Dave asked.

"You know, women, they have to take a bit to get ready," Alex responded.

Leroy carried their bag into the bedroom, and Dave took the clothes out and started putting them into the armoire's drawers. "Don't feel like living out of a suitcase for a few days." Leroy jeered. It didn't bother him. He knew Dave would make himself at home.

Dave didn't even respond after putting the clothes in the drawers. He closed the suitcase and placed it in the closet. Then he turned on Leroy, pushed him down on the bed, and kissed him. "I love you, Babe."

"Ditto," Leroy responded and smiled.

"Why don't you lay down and rest for a bit, so I know you don't get overwhelmed." Dave was a little worried that Leroy drove the entire way and would be up all day and night now.

Dave knew Leroy had been dealing with Jason all evening the night before. So he knew he didn't get any rest before Dave got out of work. Then after Dave took a shower and ate something, they were on the road by three that morning. They did stop for a late breakfast, so they weren't starving when they arrived.

Leroy laid down, and Dave talked with Alex for a while. "Leroy laying down?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, he hasn't slept since yesterday."

"How are you two doing?" Alex asked.

"We're good. Leroy's doing better than he has been." Dave looked at Alex, and he knew what he would ask. "If you are wondering, no, he's been great. We haven't had any issues with him wanting to run since Jason."

"Jason grounded him?" Alex asked.

Dave hung his head, "He wanted a kid. I'm the one that didn't." Alex looked at Dave. "Leroy thought I believed he was a burden now that he's sick. When he bought up having a kid, I blew up, which made him feel even worse."

"Oh shit," Alex responded.

"Yeah, I know I caused it. We went to therapy together for a while." Dave shook his head, but Jill came out, so they changed the subject.

Jill smiled, "I'm so glad you two could come. I hope that you have a great time this weekend."

"I'm sure we will, Jill. Don't worry."

They sat around for a couple of hours talking, and Dave decided he would go get ready and wake Leroy. He walked into the room and closed the door, and Leroy was asleep. Dave had to smile. He knew Leroy needed the sleep, and he hated to wake him, but they needed to get ready.

Dave sat down on the bed and spooned behind Leroy. Leroy woke, "Hey Babe, is it time?"

"Yeah, I was going to get changed. I didn't know if you wanted to or not?" Dave asked. Leroy just nodded, so Dave hugged him before he got up.

Leroy walked behind Dave into the bathroom. Dave still couldn't believe the house that Alex and Jill had. It was literally a mini-mansion. They washed up a little. Both of them changed their shirts and walked back into the room. Leroy pulled Dave into a hug.

"How tired are you, Babe?" Dave asked.

"I'll be okay."

Hearing someone clear their throat caused them to turn around. "Hi, sorry, when you two are ready, we'll go." Jill was standing at the door smiling.

"Okay, Jill, we'll be out in a few minutes," Dave responded.

Dave and Leroy came out a few minutes later after using the restroom one last time. Also, making sure Leroy took his evening meds before they left, so he didn't have to remember to take them later. Alex and Jill stood up, and they all walked out through the garage, which was a two-car garage.

It had Jill's car and a two-seater sports car, but they didn't take either vehicle in the garage. Alex and Jill were just taking them through the garage to Alex's in the driveway. All this was blowing Dave away. He didn't know how well off Alex had become since moving away.

Their first stop of the night was to the Fretboard Brewing Company Bar, a craft brewery. If Dave or Leroy would have to describe the place to anyone. They were going for a county barn party in a huge garage. It had a great atmosphere.

Alex had ordered Dave the same beer he was having: a Trey Amber Ale with only 5.7% alcohol. When it came to Leroy, he told them he didn't care, and so Jill ordered what she was having, which was the JM3 at 9.0% ABV.

"Jill likes her alcohol, Leroy." Alex laughed. "I swear she just looks at any menu for a beer or wine with the largest alcohol content."

"Well, it's a good beer," Leroy stated as someone joined them at their table.

"Hey, Mark." Alex greeted the newcomer. "Mark, I would like you to meet good friends of ours, Dave and his husband, Leroy." They greeted one another, and Alex went on. "Mark is without his wife for a few days."

"Yeah, so I get to stay out late." He laughed as he drank a bit. "But not too late tonight. She's due at ten tonight."

"So you're not coming to dinner and the show with us?" Jill sounded sad.

"No, I need to make sure the house is picked up before she's home."

"I think he's hoping to get laid tonight, honey," Alex said with a grin.

They sat around the table for another round talking until Alex realized if they didn't leave, they wouldn't have time to eat before the show. They quickly said their goodbyes and nice to meet you to Mark and left for the restaurant.

Alex talked the entire way as he drove to the restaurant. "I hope that you like Asian," Jill said.

"There's very little we don't eat, Jill," Dave responded.

Alex continued to talk up a storm as he turned this way and that way. Dave and Leroy were turned around and quickly got lost but knew they didn't need to know their way back to the house. When they pulled into a parking lot. They followed Alex and Jill into the restaurant and were quickly seated in their seats.

It seemed that Alex and Jill knew everyone. Between the bar and now the restaurant, they were quickly served. The owner, an older Asian woman, came out, and Alex and Jill both talked with her, and of course, they introduced Dave and Leroy. By this time, they were getting a little drunk. Both Alex and Jill were pushing the drinks.

After they were done with dinner, they walked from the restaurant over to the comedy club. It was just down a pathway. But what surprised Dave and Leroy the most was how bold Alex and Jill were. They didn't wait in the line formed outside the club. They walked past everyone and walked in the exit door, and up past the security guard. Telling him that Dave and Leroy were with them. Everyone in line just looked at the four of them, and Dave and Leroy just looked back at the crowd and at where Alex and Jill had gone and quickly followed, shaking their heads.

"Good, they reserved my table for me," Alex said as he walked up to a table near the back and sat down, removing a sign from it. A waitress walked over and smiled at Alex and Jill. "Hi Cindy, we need..." Alex looked at the four of them. "I would say two buckets." Jill nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll be back with those. Anything else?"

"Nope, I think we'll be good."

"So, how's it feel to be a parent?" Jill asked.

Dave smiled, "Wonderful." Leroy squeezed his hand under the table. "Jason is sometimes a lot of work, but we wouldn't give him up for the world. I'm glad every day that Leroy wanted to adopt."

"He's five?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, we're looking for a new house. We're hoping to find one before he starts kindergarten, but it's only two months away."

"Do you have his school picked out?"

"Yeah, we do," Dave responded again. "So if we have to, we'll drive him daily." Dave smiled at Leroy.

Leroy was tired with a capital T when they walked in after the evening was over. Not to mention drunk. Dave couldn't believe how much beer Alex and Jill pushed and drank themselves. He hopes this isn't going to be tomorrow's routine too. When Dave got Leroy in bed and snuggled up to him, he knew Leroy would be out in no time flat.

The following morning Dave realized that he and Leroy switched positions in the middle of the night. He had Leroy's stiff cock pressed against his ass, and all he wanted to do was find the lube and ride it. It had been a few days. Before he could move to get out of bed, Leroy kissed his neck.

"Good morning, babe."

Leroy took a deep breath in, "Good morning, Dave, I have a headache from hell. I can't believe I'm hard. And oh my God, do Alex and Jill drink a ton. You can't tell me he wasn't drunk last night and driving."

"I know, and we were stupid for getting back in the car last night."

"You think? Hell, we even went to another fucking bar after the comedy club. Thank God it was just a mile from here, but shit. What's that considered, a functional drunk?" Leroy asked.

"Yeah, I think." Dave shook his head. "What do you want to do?"

"Live for my son, not get in a fucking car accident," Leroy responded.

"Let's find out what they have planned for us today. If it's more of the same. We'll have yours or my sister call us saying that Jason wants us."

Leroy chuckled, "So you're going to make me into the parent that can't be away from their child once they decide they want their parent?"

"Like it's that far-fetched." Dave chuckled, and Leroy kissed his neck. "I'll get you some aspirin."

"Thank you."

Saturday went smoother. Alex and Jill got up late that morning, and breakfast was just bagels from around the corner and coffee. They were going to go to lunch and meet a group of people in downtown Cincinnati. Dinner was going to be a few pizzas at home. Then their evening plans, since Dave and Leroy were leaving the next day, were to sit outside, enjoy one another's company, and if anyone wanted, they could swim.

That was relaxing, but Dave and Leroy still noticed that Alex and Jill drank a bit even when home. When they went to bed that night, they couldn't wait for morning to come so they could head out for Virginia.

While Dave was driving home the next day, Leroy finally spoke up. "Dave, I love you. But Alex and Jill are drunks. I sort of remember them when they lived in Virginia. I don't remember them drinking like that."

"I don't either, and they seemed to know everyone. Did you notice that?" Dave questioned.

"Yeah, I noticed. They didn't wait in line anywhere. Who have they become?" Leroy asked.

"I don't know." Dave shook his head. "Let's just get home. I know you would like to see our son."

"Well, If dad's still gone, let's not tell Allison that we're home so we can have some fun first." Leroy rubbed Dave's leg. They only had a few more hours left before they were home.

*

They walked in from their ten-hour drive because they stopped and had a long lunch. Allison was there with their son Jason and her two children, Mikey and Tiff. So plans to sneak off to the bedroom for a quick minute were put on permanent hold.

"Hello, Sis. Is there a reason that you're here and not at your house?" Leroy asked.

"Well, Jason wanted to be here when you got home. Can't you see how excited he is?" Both of them laughed. All the kids were watching TV and didn't even notice that Dave and Leroy came home.

"Boobtube on, brain off," Leroy stated. Allison just chuckled and shook her head.

"Did you two have a nice time?"

"Do you want the truth or a lie?" Leroy asked.

Dave responded before Leroy could. "We had an okay time. We found out that my friends have changed a bit."

"How so," Allison asked. Leroy had walked away because Dave stopped him from answering.

"Just changed. We were going to come home yesterday if they continued the same behavior as Friday." Dave stated.

Allison looked at him, and Leroy just blurted out. "Allison, they're drunks, highly functional ones but still drunks."

Dave exhaled, "Okay, Leroy, we're out of there. We're not going back."

"Okay, we can change the subject. Your son has some news for you." Allison told both Dave and Leroy.

"What?" Leroy asked.

"He wants to tell you." She smiled.

Leroy stepped down into the family room and got Jason's attention. "Hey Buddy, Aunt Ally says you have some news to tell Daddy and me."

His eyes got big, and he climbed out of the chair. He pulled a folded-up tissue out of his pocket and handed it to Leroy. "Here, Daddy."

"What is it, Bud?"

"Look." Jason smiled and giggled.

"Leroy, unfold it carefully, so it doesn't fall out."

"Hush, Aunt Ally."

"Jason, you don't say that to adults," Dave stated.

"Sorry, Aunt Ally."

Leroy unfolded the tissue, then smiled and showed Dave. "So the Tooth Fairy needs to make a visit here."

Jason nods and smiles. "Yeah, daddy, see, it was this one." He opens his mouth to show Dave and Leroy which bottom tooth it was, and they smile.

Dave walked away, went into their room, and came out with a little blue felt bag. "Jason, this is for your tooth. Put it in it and then under your pillow for the Tooth Fairy to find."

Both Allison and Leroy looked at Dave, "Really, can I put it under my pillow now?"

"Yeah, but the Tooth Fairy doesn't come until you're asleep tonight. But go ahead." Dave said as Jason took it from him, and Leroy put the tooth inside, and he ran off to his room. "I bought a few so we could put an empty one in its place along with money." Dave smiled.

"Good going, Dad," Allison stated as Leroy kissed him.

"Thank you for thinking of this," Leroy whispered.

It was hard getting Jason to settle down to sleep that night. But once he did, Leroy could switch out the little felt bags and leave five dollars under his pillow. After doing this, he went back into the bedroom to Dave and smiled.

Dave had the bed turned down and laying there with lube on the side table. "Good, we're not out of the mood," Leroy said as he started stripping.

"Nope, get over here and please me, Leroy."

"Yes, Sir." Leroy climbed up the bed, taking Dave's cock in his mouth. Dave reached for the lube and handed it to him as he moaned.

"God, Leroy, just a few days feels like a lifetime." He chuckles.

Leroy lubes Dave before he lubes his cock. As he climbs up Dave, he kisses him all the way and stops at his nipples. Leroy enters Dave as he sucks a nipple. Dave moans loudly. "Don't wake your son, or we will have to cut this short, dear. Remember the last time."

Dave laughed, "I remember, but I think it was you that woke him." As Leroy started his thrusts into Dave, causing him to moan again.

He laughed and kissed Dave. He needed to concentrate. He was being pulled off his game. Leroy kissed Dave's neck. "I love you, Dave." He pulled out of Dave, and Dave moaned, making Leroy laugh. He pulled him to the edge of the bed and stood up so he could reenter him and get Dave off too.

"Shit Babe, God, yes." Dave moaned. He was getting close as Leroy was speeding up. Leroy bent down, sucked, and bit one of Dave's nipples, which caused him to go over. "Fuck Leroy." Dave seized and came between them, tightening around Leroy's cock.

Leroy pushed just a few more times into Dave and started to cum. He leaned down and held on to Dave as he came, kissing him, feeling Dave's cock between them. "God, do I love you, Dave."

"I know Babe, I love you too," Dave said as Leroy pulled out of him. They still had their cleaning routine, so just in case, Jason woke.

Dave always went to the shower first, then Leroy. After they were dressed and lying in bed, they were both just about falling asleep when Jason came bursting through the open door. "Daddy?"

Leroy jumped up, thinking something was wrong. "What, Jason, what's wrong."

"THE TOOTH FAIRY CAME." He shouted.

Dave laughed as Jason jumped on the bed, as Leroy tried to calm down. "That's great, Jason." Dave smiled.

"I've got five dollars, look," Jason said as Leroy finally laughed himself.

"Okay, Buddy, let's get you back to bed, and we'll talk about this in the morning," Leroy told him, and he got up.

Leroy took him back to bed and laid down with him. Jason chatted up a storm as Leroy lay down with him. Since Dave and he were already getting relaxed to fall asleep, he stayed too long listening to Jason and fell asleep.

***

Five Months Later

"I can't believe you moved just down the street from us." Allison happily stated when everyone finished moving all their things into the new house.

"Yeah, we can tell who Leroy loves more," Aaron responded.

Leroy just shook his head as he walked the last few boxes to Dave's and his room. It was Dave that spoke up. "It wasn't that, and you know it, Aaron."

Aaron laughed. "I know, but I love harping on Leroy." As they all heard something crash down the hall, Dave walked down to their bedroom to see what it was.

"Shit, Aaron, help," Dave called out before getting down on the floor and pushing as much away from Leroy as possible. He was seizing. Dave was glad that Jason was at his mom's for the day while they were moving.

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
353 Followers