Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 04

Story Info
Dave is fisted, then sent to serve.
7.6k words
4.67
3.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

Reading the news, Dave was missing his oatmeal, not allowed this morning with the planned activities. Aaron came in with Master Xavier's breakfast tray. Dave looked up, able to tell that Aaron had sucked the Master off. "Keep that up and he'll get used to your mouth."

"Smartass." Aaron efficiently put the dishes away, made a cup of coffee for himself and slid into a chair across from Dave. Aaron squirmed. "He put a butt plug up my ass. I've got it until he decides."

"He has further plans."

"Of course he has further plans. He always has further plans. What is going on in that head of his I'll never know until he does it to me." Aaron took a sip of coffee. "You know, don't you? You can tell."

"Not really, he will do things to you all day. I bet it's one thing after another. Just to make you feel it."

"I always feel it."

"You'll feel it more directly." Dave finished his coffee and pushed the cup aside. "I have a new one today."

Aaron leaned forward. "You're not looking forward to it."

"No, I'm not, something tells me the Master has a challenge for me with it."

"You can do it, you know you can."

"It's how I do it, some of those he sends me out to serve, it takes a lot to do."

"You get some gifts from it." Aaron, a cheeky grin on his face. Dave looked at him with expiration and groaned.

"All that strange dick, sometimes I want all that strange dick." Aaron took another sip of coffee. "But not really, not like you."

"It is a lot of strange dick. I like most of it." Dave traced a non-existent pattern from the table. "Not for the strange dick. Because he wants me to take it."

"You take a lot for him. I'd hate to see what he'd make me do if he didn't have you to do the stuff I'm just not able to do."

"You are a pussy, for sure."

"Oh, sweetie, don't tease me like thaaat." Aaron affected a lisp.

"Glad to see you two having fun." Xavier entered, his quick glance reading the entire room. Aaron blushed, knowing he would be punished later for the breakfast dishes being on the counter. Both slaves stood with the arrival of their Master. Xavier held his hands out, so Dave and Aaron moved towards him and knelt. The Master's hands pulled both their faces to his crotch.

The slaves nuzzled in the familiar scent of the man they served. Xavier's cock began to grow under the slacks he was wearing. Each boy got more intense in rubbing his face. "Go ahead," Xavier whispered above them. Two different hands reached up to release the belt, the boys working together with practiced ease.

Two sets of lips moved to the freed dick, two tongues came out to lick it. More blood rushed to it, making it harder. Two hands on each ass cheek, two hands on each inner thigh. Dave took the full shaft into his throat, Aaron moving down to the balls. Xavier sent his head back with closed eyes feeling the magnificence of it, his boys taking care of their primary duty - him.

Dave and Aaron were practiced at doing this together, avoided clashing heads, and in a form of symbiosis kept a matching rhythm, as if they shared one mind in addition to the one desire to please their owner. And please him they did. Xavier's cock got rock hard, Dave tasting the familiar pre-cum.

Aaron reached down further, flicking his tongue over the ridges of Xavier's taint. Aaron knew this was a special favorite of his Master, and twisted his neck to reach. The Master opened his legs to give Aaron more space. Dave was going faster on Xavier's cock.

Xavier moved his hips, slowly rocking back and forth, each boy working to please Xavier. The additional motion caused the boys to work harder, to adjust to the motion. To put more work for in their efforts. Xavier tasted and smelled familiar, there was a comfort in knowing so well. The little tricks that brought a response, how to hit just the right place.

The advantages showed. Knowing how to please their Master, they did, getting the man rock hard with the physical, even harder with their submission. Xavier felt it, as the boys did. There is more than contact, there is the mind. The boys practiced ease at working in tandem, knowing it was for their Master, everything for their Master.

At an unspoken signal, the slaves switched, Aaron picked up the pace Dave had set without pause, without disruption. Xavier recognized the skill his slaves showed in not allowing his pleasure to be broken. Solid on their knees, each boy's hands ran over their Master, thighs, ass, hips. Their hands felt their owner, could grip and know this was the man they served. That contact of the hands met so much for the slaves. Hands have a toughness that blunts much, but contact with the right person brings the alive a sensitivity not known otherwise. Aaron and Dave felt the connection to Xavier, a bond of Master and slave.

The hands, the mouths, the servitude, brought Xavier to culmination. Aaron took the first blasts, passing to Dave who had recognized the change in his Master's body. And heard the groans. Aaron shifted to gently tongue Xavier's balls.

Xavier regained his breath as each slave was nuzzling a different side of his junk. One hand came down onto each head. The boys rolled into the fingers, longing for more touch of the man above them. His post-cum scent filling their noses. They knew he was pleased. That is what they wanted, to make him happy.

"My good boys." Xavier ran his hand down to the cheek of each, cupping under their chins and pulling the faces up. He looked at both, gave a slight smile. They looked up in admiration. A moment passed between the three, each feeling waves of their position, how their world existed for them. Aaron and Dave could feel the heat of each other as they felt the body heat of their Master. A melding of the three for one's pleasure. "My very good boys." Xavier let them go, stepped back and left them.

Aaron leaned over, using Dave to support him. Dave looked at Aaron, ran his hand over Aaron's arm. Aaron needed that, the human contact. Dave knew he needed to support his fellow slave right now, let him regather his thoughts. Aaron pulled back and looked at Dave in gratitude.

Both slaves had duties, both got to them in different parts of the house. Some hours later, a young man drove up, got out of his car, and went to ring the bell. Aaron rushed to the door to answer. "Good Morning Sir, how may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Xavier." The young man was very fit, had a quiet confidence without cockiness. Aaron knew he was a natural Dom.

"Of course, please come in Sir." Aaron stood aside, letting the man pass. Leading to the lounge, "If you will wait here, I will tell Master Xavier you are here, do make yourself comfortable." Aaron went to inform his Master.

Shortly, Xavier entered and extended his hand "Vince, so good to see you again."

"You too man, I'm looking forward to this." Vince rose to shake Xavier's hand.

Xavier made a gesture towards Aaron, who moved to the side of the door and knelt at attention. Vince watched Aaron do this with interest. Xavier saw Vince's interest. "It's a good life, having slaves. Ready to do anything I want. Even wait there, for as long as I want, even with chores to do."

"Sweet." Vince breathed. Aaron stayed still, eyes to the floor, knowing he was being observed, and knowing he needed to make his owner proud. Vince continued. "It does have a different feel from having a guy over and using him then sending him off." Vince stopped, looked at his hand and went on "I like it. A different exercise of power."

"Want something to drink? Beer?" Xavier offered.

"That would be great." Vince leaned back.

Xavier snapped his fingers. "Get on it boy."

"Yes, Master." Aaron had not been reacting, but had been listening for orders, so instantly responded to the command. Aaron got steins out of the freezer, and good imported beer from the refrigerator. Adding a bowl of shelled nuts to a tray, the slave returned.

"...responsibility for the boy, all of him. Every bit. Gain their loyalty, use them, look after them." Xavier was speaking, Aaron knew his duty and served Vince a beer, pouring it with graceful expertise before doing the same for his Master. Putting the bowl of nuts between them, Aaron put up the tray and returned to his position. Xavier continued "When you have them, there is little they will not do for you. A vital thing to remember is they are yours, so you have to be as dedicated to protecting them as they are to serving you."

"Dependency, like that?" Vince asked.

"Yes. They depend on you, you have to be everything they need. Most of the time, what they need is to serve you. But there are times when it's much more. And it can be tough, you have to be strong, very strong. They derive their strength from you, so you have to have enough. A slave will have given up his ability to do that on his own, so you must be what he needs. You get everything you want. You supply everything he needs."

There was silence as Vince considered. "My first duty, I do more than watch over him. Or them, if I'm like you. But even one, I am the man he leans on, relies on."

"Exactly. One you can never turn from."

"I would not turn from my duty." Vince said, looking directly into Xavier's eyes. Silence again. Aaron knew Doms spoke to each other in ways different from two subs or a sub and a Dom. He was privileged to hear some. Silence and no movement is what was called for.

"Duty is always there, but there is fun as well. What we'll be doing today will be part of that fun." Xavier took a swig of beer.

"I am looking forward to it." Vince's voice had a smile in it.

"Boy, tell Dave to meet us in the dungeon." Xavier flicked his fingers in the direction of Aaron.

"Yes, Master." Aaron rose and went to find his brother slave. When told, Dave nodded, and headed to his room as he had orders to be in just a leather jock and boots. Changing was done quickly, as Dave could not make the men wait.

Descending the stairs Dave could tell someone was walking around, probably looking at the implements on the walls. The Dom that Xavier was going to train on Dave's body today. The dungeon gradually appeared in Dave's sight, and he saw his Master's legs first, then another pair moving around.

Entering the dungeon proper, Dave knew what his Master wanted, and approached the younger man, got down on the floor and kissed the young man's boots. Dave could feel even he could not see the way the young man swelled in pride.

Pulling back to kneel up, Dave kept his head down, his hands behind his back. Xavier came beside him, and put his hand on Dave's head. "A boy is a precious possession. Dave here is one of mine. I get to use him as I wish. I loan him out and he is perfectly obedient. And as you'll see he will do anything I want. Won't you boy?"

"Yes, Master, whatever you wish." Dave kept his eyes down.

"So fucking great." Vince breathed out.

Xavier tapped Dave. "Up into the sling boy."

"Yes, Master." Dave rose and moved to the sling. With expert ease, he climbed in, putting his limbs up to be bound.

"Get that side." Xavier waved his hand as Vince went where indicated. The cuffs went on Dave's wrists and ankles. The slave was used to them, knew their feel. Once Dave was secured, Xavier pulled a couple chairs over, sitting at one, Vince sat beside. Xavier reached and covered his hand with lube. "Fisting is a great kink, the boy takes your hand, and more. Because you want it. I start by running my finger up and down the crack. Teasing the hole a little. Get familiar with your playground. See how the boy reacts. Always pay attention to how the boy reacts."

Xavier was running his fingers up and down Dave's crack, the boy feeling it and biting down at the pleasure his Master's touch. Vince saw the changes on Dave's face. "Lots of lube, there is never too much. Your fingernails have to be trimmed down, smooth. Damage here is horrific. Let him know you are there, then insert a single finger." Dave rolled his head back. "It's important to get the ass ready, you're going to be doing a lot to it, so stretch it out, let it get used to your fingers, your hand. As the ass gets used to you, it will open up, let more in." Xavier was explaining things as he did them. Vince was paying close attention.

"Two fingers. They go in easy. You know what's it like fucking a guy with a small hole, you have to go in slow, let it stretch, get familiar. Same is true with your hand, let the hole get used to you. Feel it expand and take you."

Xavier worked his fingers as Vince watched. "That the boy takes you in him, expands to your desire, your will." Xavier worked another finger in. "His body molds to you, what you want. Your fingers go in and he feels it. He feels what you do to him in his body. His mind also knows. You are invading him, in a different way then fucking. Fucking is expected, the hand is not. The ass accommodates your hand like it does your dick. Well, not exactly the same way. You can move around." Dave moved reacting to his Master. "He can feel it, sort of. Well, it's different. The fullness is there, and some of the movement can be discerned - that's different from actually feeling it. It's amazing for the boy."

Xavier had four fingers in, as Vince watched and observed Dave's reactions. "Now the thumb as well." Xavier said calmly, putting it in, moving back and forth. Dave's eyes rolled back. "The boy feels full now, will feel fuller later. The difference in skin, the way the fingers can move independently. They combine to make his ass feel unbelievable. It's unbelievable, isn't it boy?"

"Y-yes Master." Dave pulled on the bonds at his arms, his legs. Xavier rolled his hand back and forth as he moved it in and out slightly. "How the hand is in the ass, all the moves, it's a fullness. The more you get in, the more full he feels. That fullness is what does it, makes the boy know that you are in control."

Xavier pushed up so his knuckles were just outside the ring of Dave's ass. Vince leaned down to get a better view. Xavier adjusted his hand, demonstrating how the ass moved to accommodate. The Master used the finger of his other hand to run along the outside of the ring. Dave groaned. Xavier's hand folded together to be more rounded, he pushed closer to get his knuckles in, pulling back and going deeper. "Watch close." Xavier said, twisting his hand and moving forward. The knuckles went in, eliciting a gasp from Dave. Xavier stopped. "Let the boy get used to it, it's a change. The knuckles are the hardest part. The widest. The part we have to be most careful."

Xavier went in further, not too far, and pulled back. "If you're not gloved, as you see I'm not gloved, your fingernails are curved in, the guts are delicate, and you don't want to cause a tear of any kind. Be gentle, you can get rougher when his ass is ready, is used to you. Feel the power of making the boy take your fist, how he accepts whatever you do to him. It's a great rush. Of domination over a boy. Know it, know he is yours to use as you wish." Xavier had his hand into the wrist and was pulling it back and forth. Vince could see the motion, how the ass accepted it. Changes of angle forced the boy to emit new sounds.

Vince watched with concentration. Not only the arm Xavier was using, but up to Dave's body and face. Vince put the action to the reaction, realized Xavier could predict how Dave would respond.

"Pulling out also means you have to be careful. The ass has stretched, but you still have the knuckles to get over. Don't make it any more painful for the boy than necessary. When you do longer sessions, and on a boy frequently, you'll get a big gap. That's when the punching happens, the really rough stuff. Less personal to me." Xavier rolled his hand and got past the knuckles. The Master kept his fingers in, slowly moving them in and out as he did a slow withdrawal.

When his hand was out, Xavier stood, ran his other hand over Dave's leg, lower abs. "Good boy. You did good, boy."

Vince stepped back, flexed his hand. "I do want to try it."

"Well, the boy is ready and primed." Xavier indicated to the stool he had been sitting on.

Vince lubed his hand as he took his place. His hand reached to Dave's ass, playing lightly on the pucker. Vince started with his middle finger, pressing against the ring and finding it easy to enter. Like a well-fucked hole. Vince got his entire finger in, wiggled it a little. Vince looked up to see Xavier watching him closely. And that Xavier's hand was slowly going up and down Dave's thigh in a comforting way.

Vince saw approval in Xavier's eyes, so put in another finger. The inside of Dave's ass had a warm, covering feel. Vince felt the folds of Dave's guts. Some he could move, some he could not. A look at Dave's face encouraged Vince to put a third finger in. The slave's ass provided some resistance, but not to stop Vince. A glance at Xavier assured Vince he was doing it right. Twist, move in and out.

"How are you doing boy?" Vince asked, laying his free hand on Dave's thigh.

"Very good Sir." Dave replied, breathing deeply.

Xavier split his attention between Vince putting more fingers in and Dave's reactions. The young Dom was doing well. With all five in, he pumped in and out, not crossing the knuckles. When Vince got a bit too vigorous, a hand on his shoulder brought him back. Acting in a more controlled manner brought a small smile to Xavier's face showing approval.

Vince used his other hand to feel on Dave's body, feeling the muscles flex in response to his fingers in the ass. "Now, carefully, get your knuckles in, then stay still a moment."

"Gottcha." Vince hunkered down a bit to concentrate. "Ready for this boy?"

"I am Sir." Dave said.

With concerted effort, he pushed the knuckles through then stopped. Dave let out a gasp. Once the knuckles were in, Vince kept his hand still. To Vince, it was an unbelievable sensation. Looking at Dave, the slave was breathing deep as he took the new fist in.

Vince had his entire fist in the boy. A new form of penetration. One that he had more control over, could do more things that shove his dick in. To have another person taking your fist in, to make a body conform to your desire, your power. The feeling washed over Vince and he edged deeper into Dave's ass.

As he fucked his hand deeper and deeper, Vince found he could pick up some speed. He kept a close eye on Dave's face and body. Some glances at Xavier to be sure, Vince shoved further in. Now at his wrist, Vince tried to duplicate what he had seen Xavier do, and where he could tell he was having an impact on Dave, it was not the same as Dave's Master had elicited. Vince felt through the maze inside of Dave. Inside of Dave. The very idea caused Vince to harden in his pants.

Vince's hand was warm and moist, his mind slipped into a fugue state that he felt as if he were connecting to Dave, like the slave was part of his arm. Nothing was like this feeling, the control he felt over the slave he was using. Vince continued, lost in his mind, what he felt, and what he was doing to Dave. As lost as he was in this, when Dave made a quick move, Vince focused on it at once and realized it was an expression of pleasure. Vince did not see the approving nod of Xavier.

Vince felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw Xavier. "You've been going at it a while now. I think it's time you pulled out."

Vince took a deep breath and stopped his hand movement. He placed a hand on Dave's thigh and squeezed. "Hey boy, you hear me?"

"Yes Sir." Dave breathed to get his head together.

"I'm going to pull out, prepare yourself." Vince pulled back slightly.

"Yes Sir, I'm ready." Dave replied. Xavier moved to have a clear view of Dave as well as Vince pulling his hand out.

With a wet sound, Vince's knuckles were freed from Dave's ass. Vince paused a moment before withdrawing completely. Vince ran his fingers up and down Dave's crack before looking at his hand. The skin was wrinkled, like he had been taking a long bath. "You did good boy, you took my hand just like I wanted you too." Vince ran his dry hand up and down Dave's leg, shifting his gaze to the sub's eyes.

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers