Dave's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina laughed before she said, "Either that or we gave him too much beer. Of course he has been working pretty hard too."

"Yeah but damn. Now what're we going to do?"

"Go to sleep?"

Tina smiled and moved a little getting comfortable with her head pillowed on Dave. Soon all three of the young people were sleeping and none of them awakened until early the next morning.

Dave woke before the girls and worked until he managed to get them off his arms so he could rush to his toilet. His head was splitting and mouth felt cottony, his stomach roiled and he was so thirsty he wasn't sure he could ever drink enough to quench it. He quickly put on a pot of coffee and began trying to recover from his day off.

Before he finished drinking his first cup of coffee both women came staggering out of his tent. They didn't even speak to him as they rushed into the house to use the bathroom. Soon thereafter, they came outside again and poured a cup of coffee before they sat and stared at Dave while they sipped the magical elixir.

After they drained the pot (with minimal conversation) Dave looked at the women and said, "You two are dangerous. Now, I'm going over to the cafe and get some breakfast. You coming?"

They looked at each other before Tina said, "Yeah but I'm not sure I can eat much."

When the three young people walked slowly into the cafe Twyla looked at them, laughed and said, "You three look like you've been rode hard and put away wet. I heard you were partying hard. I hope you've learned your lesson."

Dave looked at her after he collapsed into his normal chair with a young woman on either side of him before he said, "I resent that Twyla. Contrary to rumor and someone's plans, I remain as pure as the driven snow. They plied me with demon rum but failed in their mission to corrupt my morals."

Jan blushed before she slapped Dave's shoulder and replied, "Hey, that's my mom. You don't need to be telling her things like that! Besides, you were't fighting too hard before you went to sleep on us."

Most of the male customers laughed when she said that and Twyla said, "You girls didn't! Oh, never mind. What'll you have Dave?"

Dave gave his order and Twyla turned toward the kitchen. Jan said, "Mom! What about us?"

"You want something, come with me and make it yourself. You're not a paying customer."

Jan and Twyla looked at each other before they rose and slowly followed Jan into the kitchen. Everyone could hear muted voices interspersed with normal kitchen noises. While the meals were being prepared Dave received several minutes of gentle ribbing from his friends and even a few warnings about the girls. Soon Jan andTrina came out of the kitchen carrying plates of food which they carefully sat at the table before seating themselves and beginning to eat.

Again there was very little talk as the three tried to recover from their day of excess partying. Dave finished his meal a short time before the women and sat while they finished. After they were done, he stood and said, "I need to get home and recover. I'll see you two," before he walked to the cash register.

Twyla met Dave at the register and took his money. He was hardly outside when Jan and Tina joined him, one on each side, and wrapped an arm around his waist. He glanced at each woman but didn't say anything. He wrapped his arm around each of them as they all walked slowly back to his house. When they arrived in his back yard Dave collapsed onto his bed and, almost immediately fell asleep, hardly noticing when the two women did the same with him between them once again.

They all slept until almost noon before nature called once again and they took turns in the bathroom. Afterward they sat drinking ice tea. Dave said, "Were you girls just blowing smoke yesterday or should I be worried about some of the things you said?"

Jan replied, "What things? I don't remember much of our conversation. I do remember laughing a lot and fooling around but not much of what we or anyone else said."

"You know. You both said you, uh, you wanted to sleep with me"

"Oh, that. Yeah but you knew that already didn't you?"

"No, not really. I mean I knew you were teasing me and I was trying to decide which one of you I wanted to ask out but that's all."

"Dave, I think I remember we told you it doesn't work that way. We both like you a lot and we share. Neither of us has found anyone else we care about and we love each other like sisters. We both want you and we don't want to hurt each other so we agreed to share you. Is that a problem?"

"Well, yes, no, oh hell, I don't know. I like you both a lot but what about your parents and everyone in town?"

Tina said, "What about them? It's none of their business. Oh, we know we can't both marry you but if we get along there's nothing that says we both can't live with you.

The girls continued to help Dave with the renovations and took a greater and greater role in picking paint, decor and even finishing work on the interior of the house. The first room they completed was the kitchen and Dave found himself doing exactly what the girls wanted in that room.

From the kitchen they moved on to finishing out a Master Suite with large Master Bath made from the old sitting room and Butlers pantry. The formal living room was next on the list followed by the dining room. The last downstairs room to be completed was a smaller room the doctor used as his office. It was converted into a nursery/child's room for future use. That completed the downstairs renovations just in time to have their first family meal on Thanksgiving.

During the winter they began working on the upstairs where there would be two large bedrooms separated by a small game room and bathroom. Thanksgiving, being one of the few days the cafe was closed, resulted in the entire extended family descending on Dave's house for the traditional meal. Jan's and Tina's parents and siblings along with Dave's parents all came and filled the house to the gills with people--most of whom weren't sure what to make of the fact Dave had two women who acted as his wives.

In an amazingly short time the families and town came to accept their different lifestyle and treated it as the most natural thing in the world. Dave and his women were happy and very successful. Jan finished college as did Tina. Jan obtained work in the town's school teaching and Tina began working with Dave programming all types of games and apps for phones. The money just kept rolling in.