David and Angie

Story Info
Just more fun.
1.5k words
3.67
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

I have said it before, and it's the God's honest truth- I love sucking cock. I love the taste of it, I love the feel of it, I love the texture of it. In fact it blows my mind when someone tells me they don't like it. Or worse say they don't like it without ever even having tried it. The people who say they are not gay so they can't possibly like it are the worst. I am bisexual. I love having sex with men but I don't love men like I do women. I have been very lucky to have two women in my life who love to watch me have sex with guys. Kathy, who always wants to join in, and Tina who loves to masturbate while she watches.

Friday night and Tina and I were snuggling on the couch talking about our get together the next day. She had popped in a gay porno to watch while we talked. It wasn't long until my cock was hard and laying in the crack of her ass. She loved feeling my cock there-the only question is how long it would stay there before we started to fuck. Tina was telling me about how one of her sisters friends named Angie had called her. She had heard about our gatherings and wanted to know if the stories were true. Tina was giggling, grinding against my cock as she told me how she had described a typical Saturday gathering to Angie. I reached over and felt Tina's pussy and she was already wet. She showed me Angie's photo on social media and I said she was cute- which she was. Tina flipped to another photo that showed Angie with her husband David. Normally just looking at a guy doesn't do much for me, but there was something about David that made my cock jump. Tina must have felt it because she gave me a funny look and asked me if my cock really just jumped by looking at David. I told her it did but I wasn't sure why. There was just something about him that kind of turned me on. Tina giggled and said that was okay and told me Angie and David were swingers and were interested in coming tomorrow. I asked if David was bi and Tina said she wasn't sure. I saw her text Angie and ask her.

About ten minutes went by and I heard the backdoor open. In walked a woman who I didn't know, but soon I recognized Angie from the photos Tina had shown me. She was definitely hotter in person than on the phone. She knelt in front of Tina and gave her a kiss. Her eyes widened a bit as she looked down and saw my hard cock. I smiled and told her that was a perfectly normal reaction. Angie quickly stood up and stripped her clothes off. Tina started to giggle again and told Angie that she knew she wouldn't be able to wait until Saturday.

Tina rolled off the couch, telling me to let Angie ride my cock. I rolled onto my back and Angie quickly mounted me. Tina helped guide my cock into her and after about 30 seconds she was able to slide all the way down my shaft. Tina came up and sat on my face to let me eat her pussy. Her and Angie started kissing and soon both were moaning loudly. I saw Angie reach for her phone and when she saw me look at her showed me a photo of her naked husband. The jerk I made was involuntary but she smiled when she felt it and said how cute it was that her husband made me horny. I told her not to many guys do that to me and I wasn't even sure why he did, but that was the second time today. She told me how she has fucked him with dildos but she didn't think he had ever been with another guy. They had talked about it before and he had said if he ever found a cock big enough he would try it. He wasn't going to give his ass to a small cock, anything smaller than the dildo for sure.

Tina got up and went into the kitchen. Angie leaned down and started kissing me and telling me about how much fun we were going to have. She said she had been looking for a long time to find a cock like mine and was very glad Tina was the type of friend to share it. I felt her pussy quiver and she started to cum.

As she pushed herself up again I saw Tina had returned and standing next to her was a naked David. He was standing there stroking his cock watching Angie fuck me. Tina pushed him towards us and guided his cock to my mouth. I heard Angie gasp as she watched me take his cock in my mouth and she rode my cock harder. Tina went to the chair and started to masturbate, very content on just watching. I felt Angie cum again. She leaned down and whispered to me she just wanted to watch too. Then she climbed off and sat next to Tina. I watched them masturbate for a second and then asked David if he had ever sucked cock. He told me he had a couple times but never went further because the cocks were to small. I don't think Angie knew that from the sound she made. He climbed on and we started a 69.

I heard Tina tell Angie how hot this is and that she loves to just watch. Angie agreed that it was pretty hot to watch two guys sucking each other. I grabbed the lube and greased his ass, playing and fingering it as I sucked his cock. He was a pretty good cock sucker and I wondered if he did it more often than he admitted. We sucked each other for about ten more minutes and Angie finally told us to quit sucking and get fucking.

David got on his knees and bent over the couch. I got behind him and lubed his ass again. I slipped on a condom, and rubbed the head of my cock against his asshole. I gently started to slide it in, trying to give him time to relax after each little push. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say it took 5 minutes before I was finally buried deep inside him. I could tell by how tight his ass was he hadn't had a dildo this big before. His moaning confirmed that.

Tina and Angie got on the floor and shared a double headed dildo. Their pussies rubbed together and made a sucking sound as the dildo slid around in their pussies. Their moans were getting louder by the second.

My strokes started slow, and I heard him say it was about time a good cock found his ass. It didn't take to long, just a few minutes, and I was cumming deep inside him. When I finished I was still for a minute, letting my cock recover. David finally moved from under me and pushed me onto the couch. He slipped on a condom and quickly spread lube on my ass. I was more than ready for his cock to be inside me.

I heard Angie gasp as she watched his cock slide inside me. Her breath was jagged and I could hear her cumming. I watched her pinching both her nipples as she was grinding against Tina. Tina was rubbing her own pussy and soon had her own orgasm.

My ass isn't as tight as David's so his cock slid in pretty easy. He quickly got into a rhythm and I laid their enjoying his cock sliding in and out of me. I looked over and saw Angie was video taping us on her phone. It only took about 5 minutes and David pulled out, stripped off the condom, and masturbated until his cum covered my back.

David told me he wanted to see me cum deep inside Angie, to really make her scream. I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. After a couple slow strokes I picked up the pace, until my balls were slapping against her frantically. Her fingernails were clawing into my back and her legs were squeezing my waist as if she were clinging on for her life. I felt the pressure building and knew it wasn't going to be long, and with one last push I started to cum. Feeling me cum sent her over the edge because she had a huge orgasm and suddenly passed out.

We laid around for a few minute recovering, talking about Saturday. We knew no matter who else showed up we were going to have some fun. Angie and David finally got up to leave. We are all looking forward to the weekend.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers