David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky comes to visit me in my cell.
6.4k words
4.18
16.2k
2

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 3

Day 1 - Saturday August 1st 2015 -- Part 3

Coming to this prison had certainly offered an element of excitement, as well as a novel way of getting me out of that ridiculous debt I'd somehow allowed myself to slip into. But now that I was experiencing the reality of it, and the extra length of time it was looking like I'd have to serve, it all felt too harsh. I was still so angry with Becky for allowing this situation to come about, but it seemed my predicament was far above the disagreement we had about the way our games were going. I think even she was shocked at my treatment, so I told myself, when she came to visit me, I had to see her as an ally, the only one I had, the only person who had any chance of helping me out of this bizarre predicament I was in.

Punishment is not supposed to be enjoyable, I knew that, but I thought, because I really hadn't committed a crime, the rules here may have been a little less severe. I loved to be treated harshly with teasing and orgasm denial for periods of up to a few weeks, and I'd even enjoyed, once I was in the zone, being caned by Becky's friend Gina, but what went on here seemed extreme.

Despite my situation, I was beginning to get aroused as I looked around the cell with its basic toilet and shower, thin mattress on the bed and bare stone walls and floor. I was desperate to touch myself and relieve my aching cock. But the thoughts of leaving here with Becky, checking into a plush hotel, enjoying some fine food and wine, then spending the night having sex were also appealing. If she could make it happen, all would be forgiven.

But my cross wired brain was also considering how deliciously humiliating this would be for me, having Becky see me like this. Would I have to stand silently before her and wait for permission to speak? She would see my red bottom where Madam Izabela had struck me, and at that image, a wave of sexual pleasure flowed through my body making my penis reach full erection. I knew the kick she would get out of seeing me like this.

A tiny part of me still hoped when she came into the cell, she would admit it was all a giant hoax, but, as time moved on with me waiting for her arrival, the more I had doubts about being released any time soon. I loved being at her mercy, but to think of the power these women held over me at this moment, it was so erotic. If my hands hadn't been cuffed behind my back, I would have been helpless to stop myself breaking the most important rule.

I had no idea how long I stood waiting, but it must have been half an hour before I heard footsteps approach my cell, two sets. Becky had arrived at last. My penis had grown flaccid again, but it began to stir once more as I heard the cell door padlocks being unfastened. My heart was pounding with anticipation as the door was pulled open. Izabela entered first, but then, when Becky walked in looking sexy and beautiful, my cock reached full erection. I wanted her to see me in my full humiliation, shaved, naked and sexually aroused.

"There he is, Mrs. Emerson. Our rules insist he must not speak unless you ask a question or give permission. He will get six strokes with the prison strap if he disobeys. He had two from me already, so he knows the pain to expect."

"Thank you, Izabela, Madam Popescu reminded me of the no speaking rule just before I left her.

"I assume you require privacy, Mrs Emerson?" she asked, a glimmer of a grin on her lips.

"Yes, that would be good, thank you, Izabela."

"I will close the cell door. Call if you need me. I will be just outside."

I could tell just by the way she spoke how much this was turning her on. I knew how wet she would be, and here was my cock ready and willing. Even just my tongue. If only.

Madam Izabela's leather boots clicked on the stone floor as she left, and now alone with my wife, I was desperate to speak with her. Not wishing to feel that strap again, I decided I would wait until she asked me a question or allowed me to speak freely. Would she have good news for me from her conversation with Madam Popescu.

"I love how grey and drab this cell is," she said. "Oh, and look at your head, poor thing, all shaved." She approached me and ran her hand over my bald head. "And all your pubic hair gone too."

I went to speak but she held up her hand to stop me. "I haven't given permission for you to speak. You know the rules have to be adhered to."

My bottom jaw dropped and I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Gone was the shock and dismay she showed earlier when my hidden sentence of at least three months was announced.

She walked behind me and inspected my basic thin mattress on the bed, the shower and toilet.

"Ooh, poor David." She spoke so sexily into my ear from behind me. "They've even left your ankles cuffed together. At least you can move around your cell though, so that's some consolation."

She ran the palm of her hand over my bare buttocks. "I see the red marks on each buttock where she hit you, that must have hurt. It's a pity you didn't let me practise a few extra spankings on you during our games, you'd have been more used to being beaten. They've shown me the straps and canes they use, they do look very painful, even the strap Izabela used on you looks wicked, and that is the least evil looking one. Madam Popescu tells me her guards are all sadists who look for reasons to beat the prisoners, so I expect you will get used to having your bottom punished quite often."

I was desperate to speak and ask how her conversation went, but Becky wasn't giving me permission. I was determined to wait until she did so.

"Try to avoid doing anything seriously wrong. Madam Popescu is lethal with the cane. I've just been shown a video of a prisoner receiving twenty strokes watched by about ten other women. It was humiliating for the poor guy and extremely painful for him. I don't know how he managed to endure it. That was probably why he was fastened down and unable to move." She gave that little sexy, mischievous giggle that really turned me on. "Compared to watching Gina cane you, that caning was much worse."

My penis was already throbbing and her words were keeping my sexual arousal at a peek, but she still wasn't giving me a chance to speak.

She came around and stood in front of me so very close and gently wrapped her hand around my throbbing penis. It was a most wonderful feeling and I couldn't help but moan with pleasure. She stood on her toes and gently kissed my mouth.

"You'll just have to remember what this feels like because that's all you'll get for ... well until you're released." She slowly let go and stepped back. "They are very serious about you not relieving yourself, you know."

She pointed high up behind her above the door just below the ceiling at a small camera almost hidden in the stonework.

"They are always checking on the prisoners and making sure they behave themselves. Even through the night when they turn the lights out, the cameras are equipped with night vision. And if you think they can't be watching everyone all the time, you would be wrong because they go over the tapes fast forwarding them to check."

Her face was flushed, as was the upper part of her chest I could see.

She tapped her forefinger on my nose playfully. "So, no playing with yourself or you'll be in trouble."

My cock throbbed in desperation. There was no way I was going to get through three months without giving myself relief.

"I know you want to talk to me about this and it must be so frustrating for you, David, but I'm not going to let you speak. I will tell you about the little chat I've just had with Tashrina, though."

This was what I wanted to hear.

"She has told me how long you are going to be here, but she has given me strict instructions not to tell you."

She squeezed my penis again.

"She already knew about the little games we play at home from a chat we'd had previously, and she was very keen to talk again about all the fun we get up to. She is so very understanding of our situation and suggested we make the most of this little predicament we find ourselves in. She even made suggestions how I should use this period of your incarceration to my advantage." She gave a short chuckle. "You know, David, me and her are so much alike. She just has a lot more money than me and owns all this." She laughed.

I was bursting to speak to her, but I knew how strictly Becky stuck to rules and it seemed she had come round to thinking just the same as my captor. I knew, if she said I'd not be allowed to speak, I would not be allowed to speak.

"There is no way the sentence can be changed, so, just as I always do, I'm going to adapt to get the best out of it as I ... we ... can. I've decided, I want this to be as hard as possible for you. I can see discipline is very strict here, and I can see you're going to have a very tough time as a prisoner while I'm enjoying myself back home. I've decided I will be carrying on our games with Liam and Gina ... and maybe others, who knows; Tashrina's words were very insightful. Anyway, I would have liked to have stayed a little longer, but it is time for me to get going. I don't want that plane leaving without me."

I just wished she would allow me to speak, but I wasn't going to get the chance.

"Oh, David, I know I was a little devious the way this all came about; me going to Tashrina in the casino to continue the card game without you knowing. I did remind her when we spoke just before that it was me and not you who chose to turn that last card, but as I'm your wife, she said the decision to turn the card was classed as a shared decision, and you had to pay the consequences."

I felt so frustrated at the unfairness of it, and I was seriously beginning to doubt just how persuasive Becky had actually been.

"But I know how much pleasure this whole experience will give you once you surrender to it. I know how helpless you must feel, and I hope you do realise you will be here for a bit longer than you expected. It really will be two months before you are told the true length of your sentence, and it really will be at least one more month. It's the cruellest kind of punishment to not know how long. I could tell you, but I won't, for the reasons I already gave you; she promised she would double the sentence if I even hinted how long you had to serve. You would be disappointed in me, anyway, if I didn't make it as tough as possible for you."

She reached down again and wrapped her hand around my penis, it was wet with precum and she used it to stroke the length until it was once again throbbing. I almost spoke, but was that what Becky wanted? Did she want to cause me to be punished? What was wrong with this woman? She used to be so genuinely loving towards me, even when we played our games, fantastic rewards would come regularly. But now, it was deceit, punishment, torture, deep frustration and suffering for me, but extreme pleasure for her. How had it come to this?

She placed a delicate kiss on my lips before abruptly letting go of my penis. She turned and walked to the cell door, opened it and called Madam Izabela. I wanted to shout out and tell her I wasn't ready for her to go, I had so much I wanted to say and ask her.

Madam Izabela arrived and entered the cell. Both women stood looking at me.

"Remind me what the punishment is for a prisoner masturbating, Izabela?" Becky asked.

"For a first offence, twenty strokes of the cane from Madam Popescu herself," she answered coldly.

Becky smiled at me. "You will have to decide if a satisfying wank is worth twenty strokes of the cane. Goodbye, David, I'll see you when your sentence is over. Try to sleep, and maybe you'll wake to find it's all been a dream!"

With that, she turned away and walked out of the cell; she was gone. After releasing my hands, Madam Izabela left also, slamming my cell door closed. I listened to the locks going on followed by the sound of their steps fading away.

I couldn't believe how cruel Becky had been to turn me on like that, and she hadn't even given me permission to speak. I had heeded all warnings with that regard and received no reward. But that was it, I was in a very real prison, confined in a cell alone like an evil criminal, and yet I'd not committed any crime whatsoever.

I didn't know what to do with myself. I had lost my erection through the hopelessness of my situation. I didn't know what I was supposed to do next, I didn't have many options. Was I allowed to sit on my bed, wash my face in the sink, even have a shower? I was so fearful of the consequences of making a mistake that I stayed where I was for quite a few minutes looking around the cell.

I didn't have to wait long before I heard the key turn in the cell door and I froze with fear and anticipation as the door swung outwards and Madam Gabriela entered. Once again, I was stunned by how attractive she was, dressed in a short leather skirt and white short sleeved blouse. She had a boyish figure with small, shapely breasts and long, smooth, tanned legs, bare all the way down to her ankle boots. She looked as though she'd showered, she seemed so fresh and perky with her change of clothing. She strode over to me with a cruel grin on her face.

"So, prisoner, have you settled into your new life yet?" Her English was almost perfect, but she spoke it with a clear accent that seemed to raise her sexual appeal.

"No, Madam Gabriela."

"You are nervous? Your voice, it sounds shaky."

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

She was standing closer to me now and I couldn't keep my eyes off her young, attractive face. She knew how sexy she was and was flaunting it before me.

"Prisoners are allowed to look at guards when invited, but not stare with lust," she said, her voice suddenly turning harsh. She looked at my penis which was just beginning to stir. "You will learn to control yourself, prisoner, or be punished."

She produced a long strap, similar to the one Izabela had used on me earlier. She moved to my side and swung it to smack it hard across my buttocks. The stinging pain caused me to yelp.

"That was for looking at me with lust, and without permission," she said, sternly.

Once I'd composed myself, I looked down at the floor.

"You are not home now in your luxury house in England naked in bed with your beautiful sexy wife sucking your cock. You are in Casavana prison with beautiful sexy guards who will give you nothing but painful strokes on your bare ass."

She walked slowly around me as she continued: "Prisoners looking at female guards in a lustful way encourages them to masturbate. It is not allowed, and if your disobedience continues, I will beat your ass until it is black and blue."

She sounded so ruthlessly strict, I felt truly afraid as I stood listening to her words. She was vicious and sadistic and there was nothing I could do at that moment but accept the power she had over me. In the silence that followed, she caressed my buttocks with the cool strap that had just given me the sharp smack of pain.

With her anger receding, she spoke much more calmly when she continued: "I will teach you obedience for your own good, you know. If you misbehave intentionally or continually, Madam Popescu will order a caning for you, and you do not want to feel its sting. The cane is much, much more painful than my strap. So, learn obedience with me and I will save you from the cane."

She stepped directly in front of me again and remained motionless. I dared not look into her eyes or move from my position.

"Now I will give the first instruction for prison life. Guards will enter this cell any time of the day or night for any reason. It might be to bring a meal, to check the cell, or to give punishment. It happens anytime and you must be ready. When you hear three bangs on the door, it is to give you a chance to be ready. Then you will hear the cell being unlocked. By the time the guard enters, you must be kneeling here beside your bed, back straight, with your hands behind your back and your head bowed, eyes looking at the ground. Ok?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"Show me," she snapped.

I did exactly as she had told me, kneeling on the hard stone floor where she had pointed. If it had been a carpeted floor it would have been no problem, but the stone ground hurt my knees, and bringing my hands behind my back and keeping myself upright forced more weight onto my knees resting on the hard surface. After only a few seconds it was becoming uncomfortable.

"You stay like that until you're told what to do next. Stand up!"

I instantly obeyed.

"I will repeat it for you so you get it right: when a guard is about to enter the cell, we will give three loud bangs on the door to give a warning, and then we unlock it and enter. By the time we pull open the cell door we expect you to be in position. You have that much time, even if you're asleep in the middle of the night, it is still expected. The punishment if you do not comply is a minimum of three strokes with the strap. Do you understand, prisoner?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela." It was so humiliating being spoken to in this manner.

"From now on, you have no excuse, you know the rules. I also remind you not to speak unless asked a question, and you only answer the question. Yes, Madam Gabriela, or no, Madam Gabriela, is enough to answer, that is all you say. Do not add comments or say anything else except answer to the question. Understand?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"If you speak without permission, you will get a minimum of three strokes with the strap."

She waited as if tempting me to speak. I said nothing.

"When told to stand from your kneeling position, do not look at the guard's face until told. Do not look at guard's body in a lustful way. Punishment is a minimum three strokes of the strap, or maybe many more if the guard thinks you are getting pleasure from looking at her body. When the guard leaves, you stand still in the same position you were in while the guard was there until the cell door is closed, locked and you hear two bangs on the door. Then you do what you want. Lie down, kneel, cry like a baby or shout as much as you like. No-one will hear you unless there are other prisoners in the basement cells, but even they are well away from here and may not hear. Understand, prisoner?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"You can do what you want on your own except masturbate. All cells are monitored on video screens in the control office all day and night by a guard. We also check through the peephole often to make sure prisoners get no orgasm from their own hand. Videos of every prisoner's previous day are checked by fast forward to make very sure this rule is not broken. We are very diligent that you get no pleasure, only pain and discomfort all the time you are here. It is a punishment of twenty strokes of cane for the first time. The pleasure you get from masturbation is not worth the pain you will get from the cane, believe me. It is best if you never touch your cock. Twenty strokes of the cane is extremely painful from Madam Popescu."

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12