David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 12

Story Info
A couple of days in the company of Elena.
4.1k words
4.07
8.7k
1

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 12

Days 68 + 69 - Wednesday 7th October 2015 + Thursday 8th October 2015

It was Elena who came into my cell the following morning at 6am with my breakfast. She brought me two boiled eggs, two sausages and two pieces of cold, dry toast. I was also given a large mug of strong tea with barely any milk in it. The quality of what I was given was poor, but it was enough to fill me. Perhaps it was to ensure I didn't collapse with hunger during my aimless work in the yard.

Despite my acute depression and severely aching bottom, I was pleased to see Elena. She was the only one of the prison staff, apart from Dr Petran many weeks earlier, who treated me with any sort of respect and had done very little to make my situation worse than it was. I didn't want to spoil our relationship by breaking any rules with her, so I never spoke unless she asked me a question and I always called her, Madam Elena. If I had to treat all the other guards with such undeserved respect, I would do the same for Elena who deserved it a lot more.

"You don't have much time before I take you to the yard, so you best eat quickly and shower and whatever else you need to do. I'll be coming back for you in about half an hour; they want you to start at seven." She looked at me sympathetically. "Oh, it's going to be such a long hard day for you."

I finished my breakfast without the usual drama associated with the other guards, showered and got myself prepared the long day ahead. At least I was less likely to be beaten with a strap considering Madam Popescu had given me twenty days without any corporal punishment.

When Elena returned for me, I could sense she was in a good mood, although she was making an effort to temper it knowing I was still in pain from my caning and I was beginning two days hard labour. When she attached my wrist cuffs behind me, she looked at my bottom.

"Oh, that looks awful, it must be terribly painful," she said, sympathetically. She placed the palm of her hand on one of my buttocks; it felt exquisite and my penis grew to a semi erection. "It feels so warm. Is it still very sore?"

"Yes, Madam Elena," I replied, respectfully.

She looked down at my penis in its half aroused state. "They told me what happened with Madam Izabela when she tended your bruises." She gave a little grin. "That really was mean of her, it can't have helped you at all."

"I'm still just as turned on as ever by the slightest thing."

"I wish I could do something to help, even if it's to not do anything sexy." She laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, it's just difficult sometimes with the job I'm doing in the spa. I sort of have to act sexy every day I'm in with the men, you know what I mean, and it's hard to snap out of it, but I'll try."

So, she did work in the brothel, and I wanted to know more. I raised my hand to ask permission to speak.

"You don't have to do that with me; if you want to say anything, just ask permission, I'll always say, yes."

"Thank you, Madam Elena. If you want to work in the femdom side of the prison, why do you always seem friendly and caring. I mean, don't you have a sadistic streak? Don't you like the thought of a helpless man like me being caned, and being teased to the point where I ejaculated without any touch whatsoever because my balls were overflowing?"

"Yes, I do want to come onto this side, and I do enjoy watching canings. I even love to see men being teased sadistically, but you haven't asked for it and you've not really done anything to deserve it."

"Isn't that the nature of female domination fantasies, that men are dominated and treated badly by women just because the women want to."

Elena thought for a moment. "With you, I look at it like this. I love watching men being caned, and I love men getting turned on by me." My penis had grown to full erection. "But I like you, personally, and I find it a struggle to come to terms with you being mistreated when you haven't asked for it or deserved it. I must admit, I was seriously turned on watching Madam Popescu go to town on you though."

"Thanks for being honest with me, Madam Elena, I'm glad it's you who'll be watching me today."

By this time, Elena was leading me out of the cell and towards the stairs up into the yard. "I won't actually be watching you all day, it's only up to mid morning, then I'm going back to bed for a few hours. Getting up this early is a killer, so my guard duty shift is only three and a half hours. I'm in the spa from two this afternoon until nine tonight, I've a few appointments."

"That's a long shift," I said, trying not to sound too shocked about her working in the brothel.

"Here's me moaning about getting seven hours of sex and you having had nothing for over two months. It's so unfair," she said.

"They keep mentioning me having a long day of work, do you know how long I'll be lugging those bricks for?"

"Haven't they told you? You have four hundred bricks to move."

"Four hundred!" I exclaimed. "That'll take all day."

"I know, and I do feel for you. You'll be doing this until midnight."

"I've done three hundred bricks before, and I was totally wrecked after it."

"And you've got two days of it to do. I'm so sorry ... oh, I nearly forgot to mention it," she said, raising her eyebrows. "I got a curious email from Dr Petran a few days ago. She was the doctor who saw you when you first arrived."

"Yes, I remember her well," I answered, suddenly feeling uplifted, despite the thought of what hard work I was going to do.

"I actually know her from my days studying psychology at uni. She said something about a girl you'd met back home who worked in one of Madam Popescu's casinos."

"Yes, I told her about Cassie when she did my health assessment. She asked questions about my life before I came here. There wasn't much to tell about her really; we went for a drink when my wife was away."

Elena smiled. "You must have told the doctor more than that about her because she asked me to contact the girl on your behalf."

I looked at Elena curiously. "Why would she ask you to do that?"

"That's what I was wondering. Do you not want me to email her?"

"Yes, email her," I said, quicker than I realised.

"Oh, someone's eager," she said with a laugh.

"We had a good time together on the evening we went for a drink. She knows I'm here in Madam Popescu's prison, she was there when we did the stupid high card double or quit gamble. She might think I was only supposed to be here for two weeks though. I doubt she knows my sentence was increased to nine months. She might actually be wondering why I've not shown up at the casino back home, so perhaps you could let her know what happened."

Elena looked at me with a smile on her face. "Ok, I'll email her and tell her why you're still here and how much you're missing her, and that you've fallen madly in love with her."

"No, don't say that. Please, just tell her where I am."

"I'm only teasing, but I will email her if I get a chance later. I promise."

It was a grey day which made the barren yard even more depressing. I had also been noticing the weather in October had been gradually worsening; the temperature was nowhere near as hot as it had been, and especially so early in the morning it was quite cold. I was naked, so my only hope for keeping warm was to get started and warm myself up that way.

As I began the first long day shuffling up the yard to reach the stack of one hundred bricks, the smell of breakfast being cooked wafted through the air. Elena was wearing jeans and a short jacket and had seated herself on the lounger which was set upright beside the table. She was reading a book and looking up occasionally at me. Since our first meeting in this yard when she'd brought me refreshments, she had been given more and more responsibilities on this side of the prison. I was hoping they'd hurry up and promote her to being one of my guards because I was expecting she would be much fairer than the other sadists who guarded me.

After I'd moved my first twenty five bricks and was allowed a bottle of water, another girl, one of the brothel staff brought Elena a plate of hot food. It was sausages, bacon and eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes. The smell was torture for me, as my cold, unappetising breakfast had filled my stomach but given me no pleasure eating it. My stomach yearned for a hot breakfast like that, and I looked hungrily at Elena eating it as I made each trip in her direction. She ate with her back to me, maybe to hide the breakfast so I wouldn't be too jealous.

Time moved slowly, and with little other stimulation, my mind wandered to the events of yesterday and what all those women who had watched me being caned had got up to after they'd dispersed. If they were all as aroused as Izabela had been, they would surely have been having masturbation sessions all over the prison complex. Nalina Radu, of course, had already told me she'd arranged for the afternoon off with her boyfriend. She'd known how aroused she would become being so close to me while I was caned, so she had planned her sexual treat in advance. The girls from the brothel would have had easy access to sexual relief. Even if the men they had appointments with had meant nothing to them, they at least had access to erect penises and willing tongues for their pleasure and relief. I was probably the only person who was in that punishment room yesterday that didn't have a satisfying, tension relieving orgasm that afternoon.

When Elena was replaced by Gabriela, she came and inspected my bottom gleefully. She made me stand in all sorts of different positions to look at the deep marks. She was impressed, but expressed a wish to see me caned even more severely. As the day wore on, my arms and legs became more and more tired. My ankles were sore and rubbing against the leather straps. I was never allowed a proper break, apart from two or three minutes between each twenty five to have a drink. Even for meal times after each one hundred, I had to finish my food and get back to work within ten minutes. In the early evening when I had just embarked on the final one hundred bricks for the day, three of the brothel girls came into the yard.

Izabela, who had taken over guarding me, sat back and watched as the girls followed me up and down for a couple of lengths laughing and calling me names in their own language. It was most humiliating when they put their hands on my bare bottom to feel the weals and bruises that were still so painful. As the yard fell into full darkness, a couple of inadequate lights came on. I was slowing down through exhaustion and as the temperature dropped, I was beginning to feel the cold.

The last twenty five bricks were the hardest, being so close to a finish and with the soles of my feet grazed and sore, I thought I was going to have to tell Izabela I couldn't go on. But when I looked at the stern expression on her face as she played with the strap in her hands, it gave me that little bit extra desire to complete my soul destroying work.

Finally, I placed the last brick in its place to a sarcastic clap from Izabela.

"It's ten past eleven, you lazy bastard. It took you from seven this morning to move a few bricks. Maybe tomorrow we should make you start at five 'o' clock. Get back to the cell and wash yourself."

Even in my weakened state, she still put the wrist cuffs on me behind my back and gripped my arm to lead me back down the steps to my cell. There was already a plate with two chunky pieces of buttered bread and three fairly thick slices of ham and a tall bottle of water waiting for me. I stood to attention when I got inside, desperate to eat what was there. I had to wait until Izabela was satisfied with everything and had inspected my bottom.

"Ok, you have an extra meal today; a nice sandwich and drink. Have a shower and sleep well, someone will come for you to start work again tomorrow at six as usual. It won't be me; I'll have a lie in until nine to make up for this late night. Work harder and faster tomorrow. If you're not finished by eleven, I'll save up six smacks with my strap for nineteen day's time."

That night, I was too tired to even have an erection as I fell asleep. It felt like no time had passed when I heard the cell door opening. Oh shit, I thought, I was so tired, I'd not heard the three bangs from whoever was here. I did my best to scramble out of bed and practically throw myself on the floor, but Elena had already walked in and watched as I got into position.

I was surprised when she didn't say anything at first; I was so relieved it was her and not one of the other three guards, Gabriela, Izabela or Tilly. Elena would understand how tired I was, so when she didn't tell me to stand straight away, I became a little unsettled.

"Just because I told you I liked you, doesn't mean you can slacken. You are still a prisoner here and I am your guard on this shift. I don't want to get you into trouble, but maybe I should report this to show Madam Tilly I am prepared to instil discipline into prisoners. Why were you not ready?" She sounded truly disappointed.

"I'm so, so sorry, Madam Elena," I said. "I was just so tired after the work yesterday; I didn't even hear you knock three times on the door."

"Are you accusing me of forgetting to knock?" she sounded unusually angry, and I really didn't want to piss her off, she was the nearest I had to a friend in here.

"No, no, no," I pleaded my innocence. "I'm saying, I was so tired, I didn't hear you when you knocked. I promise I was so deeply asleep; I don't think I'd have heard a gun go off."

She began to relax. "I heard you didn't finish until well after eleven last night. It must have been a gruelling day for you ... and another day to do." Sympathy had drifted back into her voice.

"It was terrible, almost as bad as the caning."

"Madam Tilly has told me I need to be more assertive and dominating for the role I'll be taking up, so I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to start here and now. First of all, you weren't ready when I entered the cell, secondly, you didn't address me as Madam Elena when you just spoke, and thirdly, I didn't ask you a question, so why did you speak to me?"

"I'm sorry Madam Elena, I've just not woken up yet, and I thought, yesterday, you said I didn't have to put my hand up to speak."

"I said, you didn't have to put up your hand, but you did have to ask permission, I said I would always allow it."

Elena was still not in her usual good mood, this just wasn't like her, so I decided I had to fully waken myself and try harder.

"Eat your breakfast, have a shower and be ready," she ordered. "I will be back in half an hour to take you upstairs."

I breathed a sigh of relief when she left and resolved to do everything I could to repair any damage I may have caused, but I was certain something was troubling her. When the three bangs came on the cell door, I was ready. I stayed perfectly still with my head bowed as she came in and waited until she told me to stand.

She moved behind me and I was aware of her crouching down to look at my bottom. "How does it feel this morning?"

"It's still very sore, Madam Elena," I replied, trying to sound casual. I didn't want her to think I was behaving myself, but in a sarcastic way.

"It looks worse today, but that might be because the parts where the skin was grazed have started to form some scabs, and the bruises are starting to look angry." She stood up and moved in front of me.

There was something about the way she looked today, a little more assertive maybe, it made me feel submissive to her and I found my erection just starting to grow for the first time since I'd got up.

"I hope we can put this morning behind us," she said to me.

"May I speak, Madam Elena?" I asked.

"You may." She remained very close to me, uncomfortably so.

I tried not to make eye contact with her, but stared at her forehead. "I want to sincerely apologise to you for my behaviour this morning. I want you to know, whatever I said wasn't intended to insult you or cause you any disrespect. You are the only guard here who has treated me like a human being, and it has always been my intention to treat you with the respect you deserve."

"Thank you for your apology, now stop worrying."

That was enough to give me the strength to get my horrible day of work under way. My hands, feet and ankles were already sore, but I resolved to do as much of my work as I could while Elena was still my guard. She was brought another breakfast which I would have done anything to share, and she tried to hide it in the same way as yesterday. I did manage to get more bricks moved during her duty shift, especially during the last half hour, she even walked alongside me for a while.

"I feel I owe you an apology also," she said, quietly. "I wasn't in the best of moods this morning after the day I had yesterday,"

I looked at her with concern.

"I know my problems compared to yours seem trivial, but some of the men that come into the spa ..." she made a cute growling noise. "This guy came in for his appointment about eight last night; he was due at seven thirty for an hour, so his hour officially was over at eight thirty. We have to give ourselves a half hour between appointments to have a shower and make sure we're clean everywhere. Madam Popescu is a stickler for cleanliness, that's why every prison cell even has a private shower. Anyway, this guy always takes a while to come, he loves long foreplay sessions, on him, not us. So, I climbed on his face and started with a blow job. I usually do this for about half an hour before moving on, but he only had half an hour of his appointment left. I decided to give him a treat because he had less time, and let him come in my mouth without a condom. Time was running out, so I really got to work and coaxed him to the best orgasm he'd had in ages. I could tell by the length of time his orgasm lasted, he nearly choked me with his come."

"When he came round, he started having a right go at me, saying he'd paid for the hour and I'd ripped him off. I reminded him he was late and I'd even gone over his time by five minutes to bring him to climax in my mouth. The ungrateful bastard went and complained to Madam Popescu, that's why I wasn't in the best of moods this morning. Him and the many others like him are the reason why I want to become a dominatrix; so I can beat the crap out of men instead of giving them pleasure they don't deserve."

I looked at her, wondering what I should do or say. I realised, out in the open air, if I spoke without permission, someone may overhear, so I stayed silent. Despite the hard work I was doing, and pains I felt all over my body, my penis started to grow as I imagined Elena's lovely mouth sucking my penis just like the ungrateful slob who'd received that pleasure from her.

"Oh, no, I've done it again," she said. "I've just described giving a man oral sex last night while you were still lugging bricks up and down this yard. You know, that guy deserved to be doing what you're doing, and you deserve to be the one getting the blow job. Noooo ... look, I'm making this worse. I'll leave now, Madam Tilly is taking over for me in a few minutes while I catch up on some sleep. I won't let you say anything in case someone hears, but I'll come to your cell the next opportunity I get so we can have a proper talk. And by the way, I emailed your girlfriend Cassie late last night. I'll let you know if she replies."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12