David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 03

Story Info
My three days of hard labour.
4.9k words
4.11
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

Chapter 3

Day 189, 190, 191 -- Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th February 2016

It was Izabela who came for me at 6am on the following morning to take me up to the yard for the start of my three days of hard labour. My bottom was extremely painful after the bruising really came out overnight and with every step I took, I was reminded of the severe caning I'd received. She didn't say much to me during the five minutes she spent, after my shower, putting antiseptic cream on my buttocks. She gave me the clothes I'd used before; a long fur lined overcoat, a woollen hat, woollen gloves and shoes to protect me from the freezing weather, for which I was extremely thankful.

It was very icy on the surface of the yard, and being so early on a January morning, it was still dark. Only a few wall lights, and the three electric fires gave any light. It was cold, miserable and depressing, but it was where I'd be spending the next three days. As soon as I was out of the door, she gave me the order to begin.

"Like Christmas Day, you will not have guards with you in the yard all the time; it is too long a day to waste our time and it is too cold to stand or sit and watch. No cheating; only one brick at a time, remember, the cameras watch you always. If you touch yourself or cheat, you know what happens."

I was left in the yard all alone to carry out the mind numbingly boring task of moving the one hundred set of bricks from one end of the yard to the other. I had that to do four times before being allowed back to my cell which would probably be around midnight. That was to be followed by two more days of the same. With nothing else to take my mind off it, all I could think of was Becky with her new friend, Josh. She'd be flying home to see him this morning to spend a short holiday in a warm, luxury, country hotel in a picturesque winter setting; the total opposite of what I was enduring here. She'd already told me how horny she was after watching me being caned and how she was saving herself for Josh to relieve her pent up sexual arousal.

It was an hour before I saw anyone; it was Izabela who brought me a bottle of water. She sat on a garden chair with her fur coat buttoned up to the collar, a scarf wrapped around her neck and a fur hat on her head. She stayed there for no more than ten minutes before leaving me with the comment: "It is too cold and boring." How did she think I felt?

They seemed to know when I was approaching my water breaks, which was when I'd completed each layer of twenty five bricks, proving they must have been watching me on the cameras, because there was always someone waiting with the bottle. They were keen to get me working again as quickly as possible because they didn't want to have to monitor me too late into the night. I wanted to move as fast as possible also, to keep warm, and to finish early to get myself back inside my cell. The work was soul destroying and, in some ways, worse than being caned. They certainly knew how to dish out punishment in this prison.

Lunch time came and went, the afternoon dragged as I expected it would, and even the brightest time of the day didn't do much to raise the temperature or my spirits. As she'd already told me, Becky didn't show up to say 'goodbye', which didn't help my depressed mood; she was too intent on getting home to Josh. After my third meal break and after I was half way through my final hundred bricks of the day, I was surprised to see Elena come out to check on me. It was dark and cold and every muscle in my body ached.

"Hello, David," she said walking slowly alongside me as I struggled on.

I looked at her and nodded my head. I hoped she was going to tell me I'd done enough and she was going to take me back to my cell. I don't know why I still thought there was mercy in their cruel hearts, especially Elena, who had shown her true nature in getting me this punishment.

"I'm guarding you from 10pm each night up to the end of your work period." She was dressed in a thick fur coat with matching hat. I also noticed she wore long boots which disappeared beneath her coat around knee level. She had a scarf wrapped around her neck and thick gloves. Despite being so well clothed, she put her arms around herself and rubbed herself to keep warm. "It's freezing. Are those clothes keeping you warm enough in this temperature?"

"Not really, Madam Elena," I answered. "They only just keep me from freezing to death."

"The winters in Siskovia can be quite brutal," she replied, offering little to help me. "It'll be like this until the end of March, at least."

That didn't bode well. Even when not being given extra punishments, I still had to do two hundred bricks every five days, and my sentence wouldn't finish until the end of April.

"Oh, you haven't got so many left to do tonight, you've worked quite well. How's your sore bottom?"

"It was really bad this morning, but it's gone a bit numb now with the cold."

"I'm not surprised. So, I suppose having this hard work to do is a blessing." She laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry; only teasing."

I didn't bother replying.

Elena got me so muddled in my head; in many ways she was worse than all the other guards because she was so friendly. She didn't beat me and she didn't speak nastily to me, but she still caused me very severe sexual frustration, especially when she had made me give her oral sex on more than one occasion. She had studied psychology at university and I was quite sure she used that to cause me, and probably other prisoners, mental suffering. She offered me her ear to listen to my problems, and shared her own with me, making me feel a little more like a human being. And yet she'd reported me, quite unjustly, resulting in me having to suffer this punishment. I didn't want to show too much anger towards her, because I didn't want to lose that contact I had with her. I hoped she was still a link to the outside world and Cassie, the girl from back home who I shared the occasional email. But, with Elena's psychology training, she was probably fully aware of that. She was 'good cop, bad cop' all wrapped up in one person.

"I'm not sure I can stay out here with you until you finish, I'm just too damn cold. I've been inside in the warmth since two this afternoon studying the footage over the last few days of the cells; there's three of you in the basement at the moment. I might have spotted one of the others having a sly wank lying on his stomach. It'd be his first caning if I decide to report him and he's only been here three weeks. Do you think I should be lenient and turn a blind eye?"

"You didn't turn a blind eye to me even though I ... you know what I do for you ... and you knew I was innocent," I replied, riskily. "But you still reported me, and look at what I'm doing now."

"You're different."

What did she mean by that? I looked at her.

"I told you why I reported you. You said you'd still sexually gratify me even if I did report you for a caning. You turned me on when you said that, and I had to find out if it was true. It all fitted in so nicely with me having to do something unfair to a prisoner to prove myself to Madam Popescu."

It wasn't exactly what I'd said, or at least I didn't mean it to sound like that, but it was no use arguing the point. "It's up to you how you feel about him, and if you want to get him caned or not."

"He's an older guy, and similar to you, he couldn't pay off his debt to Madam Popescu. He only came to Casavana last week."

"How long has he got here?" I asked, interested to compare his sentence with mine.

"Six months, I think."

"I don't suppose you know what he owes Madam Popescu?"

"About twenty thousand Euros."

"And he only got six months? I owe less than half that, much less if you count from when I tried to 'double or quits' it back, and I got nine months. And I've had two canings."

"I'll get him caned if it'd make you feel any better," Elena said, looking at me, warily.

"Keep me out of it," I said.

Despite my continuing exhaustion, I kept chatting with Elena for about another ten minutes before she had to leave because of the cold. When she returned an hour later just as I was finishing, she escorted me back to my cell, and then brought me a hot meal of potatoes, cabbage and three lamb chops. I ate everything hungrily after she left, had a long warm shower, and with nothing more than a fleeting thought about what Becky was doing with Josh at that moment, fell on the bed, losing consciousness very quickly.

I was hardly aware of any time passing before the cell door was banging, heralding the start of my second day of hard work. Izabela came in and checked my throbbing buttocks; I'd been so tired, I forgot to sleep on my front which had irritated the grazes.

"You did not follow my instructions," she shouted at me. "I want your buttocks clear of cuts and bruises quickly so you can be beaten again. Sleep on your belly to give time for bruises to heal, stupid pig!"

She put more cream on my wounds, a little heavy handed, giving me slaps on my very sore buttocks as she put it on. When she was satisfied, she led me out of the cell and up the steps still naked. Fortunately, before going out into the dark, freezing yard, she produced the same clothes I'd worn the previous day and ordered me to put them on. Being so close to the yard naked, I really felt how cold it was outside. Once dressed, the door was opened and my second day of humiliating, hard labour began.

It was just another day of dreadful boredom that also left me aching all over. I didn't even have the distraction of scantily clad staff watching over me or bringing food, or even just coming to watch my humiliation; that was only for the summer months. I should have been grateful for that though, as sexual frustration would have been added to my woes. I would have preferred that during this endless waste of a day carrying bricks up and down the yard, especially with the thought of Becky and Josh enjoying a second full day of leisure in a warm hotel, playing on my mind. Any sort of distraction, no matter how frustrating, would have helped.

As the day wore on and evening arrived, I was surprised when Madam Popescu appeared with Elena and spoke to me during my final drink break.

"Good evening, Mr Emerson," she said, an amused grin on her face. It had just started to snow and, as well as being wrapped in furs, she held a large umbrella over her head as she stood in the yard.

I nodded my head in response.

"I thought I would pay you a brief visit before I retire to my apartment this evening. I hope you are learning a lesson from the harsh punishment you have been awarded."

"Yes, Madam Popescu," I replied.

"Have you apologised to Madam Elena for having had to watch the video of your disgusting behaviour that earned you this punishment?"

I glanced at Elena who stared back at me boldly. "No, Madam Popescu."

"Perhaps now would be a good time to show your remorse."

I looked again at Elena. "I'm very sorry I put you through the ordeal of having to watch me, on video, ejaculate in the shower."

"I have had a request delivered to me through Madam Elena from one of the young ladies who works in the spa. Kateryna Melnyk. Do you remember her?"

I did remember the name. "Yes, Madam Popescu, she was the one who gave me the extra six strokes."

"She has requested that she be allowed to see you in this part of your punishment, and I have granted her request. She finishes her shift at nine tomorrow evening, and Madam Elena will bring her shortly after that to watch you."

Madam Popescu looked at her wristwatch hidden under her thick glove. "It is almost eleven, I won't keep you any longer, I'm sure you want to complete your work to get back to your cell. Good night." She turned away and departed through the door towards the pool and recreation area leaving Elena with me.

"Yes, Katy sent me a text this morning asking if she could see you doing hard labour. She was off today, but I think she must have been turned on by your punishment, she might be getting a liking for the femdom scene. What did you think of being caned by her?"

"Just after receiving twenty strokes of the cane from Madam Popescu, those six strokes from her weren't that bad. The worst bit was her hitting the bruises."

"She's one of the prettiest of the girls working in the spa, she's more popular than me," Elena said. "Hey, she might actually like you, if you know what I mean."

"It's not like I could do anything about it," I answered. Then, I suddenly remembered Cassie, the girl from the casino back home who I'd asked Elena to email. That had been months ago, and there had never been any mention of any reply from her. "I was just thinking," I said, casually, "did Cassie ever reply to the email you sent on my behalf?"

Elena thought for a moment. "Oh Cassie, your girlfriend from the casino," she said, with a teasing smile, "Yes, she did reply, but I showed the email to you ... didn't I?" She looked at me doubtfully.

"You showed me her reply after you first emailed her, but after I sent a message back, I've not heard anything else."

"She definitely emailed back. I thought I showed it to you. Oh, I'm so sorry, David. I'll check my inbox and bring it for you tomorrow, I promise."

I felt elated, annoyed, frustrated and worried all in one confusing moment, but mostly elated. "Do you remember what she wrote?" I asked.

"Er, I think she said something about that night you went out ... I won't guess, I'll bring it for you to see."

Elena stayed with me a little longer through that evening, standing close to one of the electric heaters while I trudged up and down carrying the last twenty five bricks. I was even more exhausted than last night, and when I got back to my cell, I was given exactly the same meal for the second night running. I fell asleep with the thought of receiving that email from Cassie, but worrying that if it was months since the email came, and I'd sent her nothing back, she may think I didn't want to keep in touch.

The final morning was the same as the first two; I was awakened by banging on the door from Izabela who put cream on my wounds, took me up to the yard, and this time, it was with the door wide open before she gave me my clothes to put on. The brief moment the cold air drifted onto my naked skin, I realised even more just how bitterly cold it was, and I was thankful for the heavy coat and fur lined shoes I had.

It was early afternoon when the yard door opened and two women came in. One of them was Elena dressed snugly with a woollen scarf wrapped around her neck. The other person was much braver; she wore thick, colourfully striped leggings under a short woollen skirt and a fur jacket that came down only to her waist. She wore an equally colourful woollen hat with her thick dark hair bursting out from beneath it and covering the sides of her pretty face and neck.

"Our shift in the spa begins shortly, so Katy came in early so she could see you working before the shift begins, and then later tonight after it finishes."

I nodded my head to her and continued carrying the brick I held. But, did Elena have Cassie's email?

"You work all day?" asked the beautiful girl in her difficult to understand English.

"Yes, Madam Kateryna," I answered.

Elena lifted a finger. "You must address her as, Miss, or Miss Kateryna."

I looked at Elena not knowing how to respond, I was too cold and depressed to care.

"How long since you start today?" asked my visitor.

"I've already been working since seven this morning, Miss."

"He's been doing this for six hours already," Elena explained.

"Six hours?" She was shocked. "And this is third day?"

"Madam Popescu gives very hard punishments," Elena added.

"And the cane?" The younger girl seemed to be amazed at how harsh I'd been treated. "All this because he gave pleasure to himself?"

"The prisoners are allowed no pleasure," confirmed Elena.

"Aw, poor man. He suffers badly." Kateryna looked sadly at me and watched as I trudged up the yard away from her carrying the brick in my aching hand.

They stayed for a few more minutes before Elena spoke to Kateryna. "It's time we went in, your first appointment is in half an hour and mine ten minutes later. We've got time to have showers before we start."

"Bye, prisoner, I see you tonight, ok?"

"Bye, Miss, bye, Madam Elena."

"Oh David," Elena said as she was about to follow Kateryna out of the yard, "I have a print of the email from your friend. I'll bring it later."

I was really looking forward to reading it, but I was distracted by Kateryna, and the thought of how pretty she was. It did serve as a distraction for a time before my mind drifted back to jealous thoughts of Becky and Josh. I felt more anger and jealously of her being with Josh, than with Liam. Maybe it was because Liam had a girlfriend, and having taken part directly in sex games with him, I knew there was absolutely nothing for me to be worried about. But with Josh, that was different; I'd never met him, and she was spending a good deal of alone time with him. The intimacy would be greater between them; sleeping together in the hotel, sleeping together in my bed ... that was particularly hard to take. But there was nothing I could do about it, and yet, I felt some stirrings down below, despite how cold it was.

I was brought a couple of meals as the day wore on; they were ensuring I kept my strength up and didn't fall ill. This being my third consecutive day, every muscle in my body ached; at least it was my last day of hard labour, so tomorrow I would sleep as much as I could. I could tell how much I'd slowed down when Elena turned up and I still had about seventy bricks to move. She was alone.

"You still have a lot to do," she said. "It'll be one 'o' clock before you're finished."

"I'm exhausted, Madam Elena."

"Don't worry about it, it looks like it's turned out for the best; Katy has got an extra client who booked at short notice so she was concerned she was going to miss you finish your work."

She sounded so damned pleased my tiredness was causing a delay to me finishing. I was almost dropping with exhaustion and pain, and all she was interested in was how well it suited her and Kateryna who wanted to see me finish. But, when she produced a piece of paper from her coat pocket, all exhaustion and pain momentarily disappeared. She opened it out, and using torchlight from her phone, she looked at it.

"Shall I read it out to you while you keep walking?"

I would have liked to have read it myself, but I agreed. "When was it sent?" I asked.

"16th October." She pulled an apologetic face. "Sorry."

That was nearly four months ago. A sudden wave of anger surged through me, but I quickly controlled it. "Please read it to me," I said.

"It was lovely to hear from you again, David. I still remember that evening we spent having a drink by the harbour, I really enjoyed it, but it makes me so annoyed how you've been treated, and you seem such a nice guy. Please stay in touch, if you can, I'd love to support you through this, even if it's only through emails. Love, Cassie." Elena looked at me.

To hear those words brought a lump to my throat. How different she seemed to Becky and all the girls in Casavana. If only I'd broken open that box that held the key to my cock cage when we were together in the bedroom of the apartment. When all this was over, I knew my future had to change to something much different to what the last six months had been.

"Would you be able to reply for me, Madam Elena?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "You'll have to keep it brief and be careful what you say." She took a pen from her pocket. "Tell me what you want to say to her."

"I don't know. Something like: I enjoyed that evening having a drink by the harbour with you and look forward to a time when we can have another, maybe to celebrate my freedom."

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12