David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 10

Story Info
A month of teasing inside my new cock cage.
3.9k words
3.73
9.3k
6

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 10

Day 323 -- Saturday 18th June 2016

The fucking chastity device had been on me for about two and a half weeks and it was driving me insane. Not only did it increase my sexual frustration to unbelievable levels, it was a nagging irritation that was much worse than the restrictive ankle chains that I'd worn for almost eleven months. At least I was given some medical treatment when the skin on my ankles became especially irritable; they'd even given me some days free of them when they flared up badly, as long as they weren't on work days.

Every five days while doing my mindless boring carrying of bricks in the yard, the hard plastic ring under my balls made the continual walking difficult. If I tried to walk normally, the ring pulled my balls, and when I tried to walk in a way to compensate, my ankles hurt in the chain cuffs. The result was, I took longer to do the work, and it was much more tiring.

The other annoyance was having a pee. I couldn't stand up as I had little control over where the stream would go. I had to sit down to ensure I didn't have to spend time cleaning my cell every time I went. Of course, with my every move being filmed, the guards took great delight in ridiculing me, telling me I was turning into a woman by having to sit down to pee.

But the worst was being so sexually frustrated and being unable to feel the release of just having a free erection. I was turned on by the slightest thing; every time any of the guards entered my cell, my penis attempted to grow and was immediately restricted. The guards, very much aware of how difficult it was for me, tried to make it worse by acting in very flirtatious manners. I was thankful Elena, who remained in my thoughts, had gone away for a few months to work in one of Madam Popescu's other establishments. I imagined how difficult it would have been giving her oral sex, as I had done on a couple of occasions, with this chastity device holding my erection in check.

I was expecting Justyna to be a constant visitor to my cell, but I hadn't seen her since the day she'd reported me. It was only a couple of days ago that I discovered she was away at a Mediterranean resort soaking up the sun. How I wished I could go away on holiday instead of being stuck inside this cell. I dreaded her coming into my cell to tease me wearing that incredibly sexy bikini, but at least I'd been spared many days of suffering her provocative presence, and I only had another ten or so days left to suffer the device.

But she did come back, and this was the day I saw her again. It was mid afternoon and the heat had risen as it had done for the last two months. When the door banged three times, I leapt to the floor wondering who had come calling at a time when no meals were due. I heard light footsteps enter the cell and approach.

"Stand up, prisoner," the order was given.

I was standing face to face with Justyna, back from her holiday looking refreshed and sun tanned, and wearing a long silky dressing gown.

"Did you miss me, prisoner, while I was away?" she asked.

"Yes, Madam Justyna," I answered, my voice shaking.

She looked down and gripped the chastity device. "I like this. It stops you from being a pervert, doesn't it?"

"I can't get an erection, Madam Justyna."

"It helps you to be more respectful to females. Does it make you feel a better person?"

She was really taking the piss. "Madam Justyna, I never sexually abused you, and I never will."

She smiled wickedly. "I lied to Madam Popescu to get you punished like this. She believed me, not you. Does it make you very frustrated?"

"Yes, Madam Justyna."

"How would you like to play a little game?"

"I don't know, Madam Justyna?"

"You have no choice, anyway. First, I chain you to the wall."

She beckoned me over to the side wall between my bed and the cell door. There were four bolts which I'd noticed the first day I entered this cell; I often wondered what they were used for, but never dared to ask. Two were spaced a metre apart just above ground level, and two, above head height, were about five feet apart. She knelt down before me and released the ankle chain that held my legs a foot apart.

"Stand with your back to the wall and put your feet by each of those," she ordered, pointing to the bolts.

She took two short leather straps from her dressing gown pocket and attached them to the bolts, and then to each of the cuffs around my ankles.

"Part your hands and put them to the top," came the next order.

She wrapped two more leather straps around my wrists and attached them to the two bolts so I was spread eagled with hands and ankles tightly gripped. She stood back to look at me standing hard against the wall.

"Try to get out," she said.

I pulled my arms and legs but to no avail, I was held fast, my body at her mercy.

"I have a nice surprise for you, prisoner. You remember Miss Kateryna from the spa?"

"Yes, Madam Justyna." She was the girl who won the competition to cane me. She also asked to watch me do the hard labour punishment, and Elena had brought her into my cell. I also remembered how gorgeous she was.

"Miss Kateryna," she called. "You can enter the cell now."

Oh no! What was happening?

Kateryna entered the cell smiling brightly at me. She was so pretty; my heart melted and my penis gave a tiny surge of excitement. She too was wearing a silk dressing gown, identical to Justyna's, they must have been staff issue.

"Oh, what is on his cock?" she almost shrieked with delight and shock.

Kateryna's English was very basic and Justyna spoke to her in their own language probably explaining what it was all about. When they'd finished their brief conversation, Justyna turned to me.

"I have brought Kateryna here so we can play a nice game with you. She already knows about the problem you have with your cock, and why I want her to come here."

Kateryna gave me a cute little wave and wrinkled her nose up. She was so deliciously sexy.

Completely distracting me from looking lustfully at Kateryna, Justyna opened her gown and allowed it to drop to the floor; she was naked. My penis throbbed inside the tight tube with no room to grow. Then Kateryna opened her gown and also allowed it to drop to the floor; she too, was completely naked!

It was the first time I'd seen Kateryna naked, and what a stunning body she had. It felt like my penis was about to crack open the plastic bars that contained it, such were its attempts to grow. She was so pretty with her very dark hair wildly sitting on her shoulders, her piercing, sexy eyes enhanced by shadow and her full, pouting lips faintly glossed. Her breasts were full and firm with erect nipples, her waist was slim, her hips so nicely shaped and her legs long, smooth and tanned. She was a delight to look upon and I was so desperate to have her body against mine.

She reached out to hold the plastic bars that enclosed my penis. "Poor boy, why do you wear it?"

"Madam Popescu made me."

"You must have been a naughty boy?"

I glanced at Justyna who grinned maliciously at me.

"The prisoner touched me, so he is being punished," Justyna answered for me.

Kateryna reached under me and gently held my freely hanging testicles; the feeling was out of this world and my penis struggled inside its confined. "All men who go to the spa touch me every day I work and they don't have to be punished. Just you, poor prisoner. I am so sorry for you."

"It teaches him a lesson," Justyna added. "Doesn't it, prisoner?" she gave my face a couple of light slaps.

"Yes, Madam Justyna."

"I am sorry to do this to you," Kateryna said. "But, if you must be punished, I don't mind helping."

She'd said she was sorry before and after she'd caned me, but it didn't stop her hitting me as hard as she could. I assumed she was going to tease me unmercifully now after apologising for what she was about to do.

She rested her soft, warm body right up against mine, rubbing herself sensually against me. Her hands ran across my stomach and chest gently tickling my nipples. Her own nipples were pressing against me and I could feel just how hard they were; I was desperate to loosen my hands so I could caress her body as she was doing to mine.

While she moved herself all over my body, Justyna had stepped back to watch her tormenting me; a knowing, sexy smile fixed on her face. Kateryna leaned her shaved pussy right against my leg and rubbed herself on me; she felt damp and aroused, moaning a little as she took pleasure from it. Her fingers gently concentrated on one of my nipples, using her long sharp nails to tickle and arouse; it was driving me insane with lust.

The girl had had so much experience sexually, she was an expert at picking up the signs of what was turning me on most. While the fingers of her left hand caressed and tickled my sensitive testicles, her mouth latched onto my nipple. Her fingernails tickling the nipple had raised its sensitivity and when she licked it before sucking it into her mouth and gripping it gently with her teeth, I almost passed out with the glorious pleasure I felt. But that pleasure had no outlet, it filled me with an insatiable need for release, the pressure was unbearable.

Justyna stepped forward, and following Kateryna's lead, placed herself on my left side and joined her partner in torment, stroking the insides of my thighs and testicles while her fingernails scratched menacingly over my other nipple. I was almost passing out with lust and the critical need to escape both the bonds that strapped me to the wall and the evil contraption that imprisoned my frustrated penis.

"Please let me out of it," I begged.

Justyna responded by taking the nipple she'd teased into her mouth and bit onto it. The pain shot through my chest, but it was a delicious pain that lifted my arousal to undefined levels of lust.

"No," she said, and it was such a final answer that brought desolation to my soul. "I will bite hard again if you speak."

I wanted more torture from this girl, so I dared to speak again. "I'm so desperate, Madam Justyna."

She did as she threatened and sunk her teeth again into my highly sensitive nipple and I cried out. That was enough pain; it was excruciating and I didn't want her doing it again. The two girls continued to rub themselves against me, more so Kateryna who was rubbing her arousal on me. Justyna was first to turn her back to me and rub her lovely soft buttocks against my leg. How I would have loved her to do that on my face. Then it was Kateryna's turn to do the same.

I now had two of the most beautiful, young, smooth, succulent, sexy female bottoms I had ever seen or felt rubbing against my legs. My penis was straining so hard inside its confinement, the plastic monstrosity was almost standing upright. Despite the agony of its imprisonment, I could feel the rise of an orgasm welling up inside me and slowly approaching. My mind was in turmoil as the pleasure grew, and I could sense what was going to happen.

I was moaning in pleasure and pain, and the two beautiful, sexy, evil girls knew what they were doing to me. My testicles were being pulled hard against the unyielding ring as blood tried in vain to fill my penis. My legs were shaking and my knees buckling; if it hadn't been for the straps gripping my wrists tightly, I would have surely fallen to the floor. Then it happened, the orgasm that was to die as soon as it arrived heralded a long trickle of sperm to spill from my penis through the gap in a long unbroken silky white line to form a dead pool on the stone floor of my cell. I tried to thrust my hips to gain some friction for my helpless penis, but there was nothing I could do. The ejaculation gave no pleasure, not even a hint, the orgasm that had promised so much, snuffed out before having a chance to spread its ecstatic pleasure through my loins.

The spill seemed to last an age, and the girls, seeing the work they'd done had reached its conclusion, moved away from me and picked up their gowns. Justyna grinned triumphantly at me as she wrapped her stunning body in hers, tying the belt around her slim waist.

Kateryna approached me again and stroked my face with her soft hand before reaching up to kiss my cheek with her delicate lips; it was the second time I'd felt her lips on my face. "I am sorry for this punishment I helped give you. When you are finished in prison, maybe you come to the spa and I will give you a very good time."

She put on her gown, blew me another kiss and ran out of the cell leaving me alone with Justyna.

"Did you enjoy that extra punishment you get for touching me?" she asked.

"I don't know how to answer, Madam Justyna." I really didn't. I couldn't in all honesty say I didn't enjoy those two sexy young women rubbing themselves all over me, but the frustration and anguish of not being able to have an erection or enjoy a fulfilling orgasm was terrible.

She smiled at me in triumph. "I will get some paper so you can clean up your disgusting mess."

She left the cell and came back seconds later with a roll of paper towels. When she released me, she gave me the towels to clean up the considerable amount of sperm I'd spilled from my testicles onto the floor. That ejaculation had done nothing to relieve my sexual desire though, and still, my penis was filling every tiny bit of the cock cage.

With my ankles reattached together by the short chain, Justyna ordered me to clean myself thoroughly while she watched.

"How sorry are you for asking to stay for longer in this prison?" she asked as I washed myself.

"Very sorry, Madam Justyna."

"Stupid men are always ruled by their stupid cocks. You were turned on for two seconds when your wife asked you to stay. And now look: You get three extra months and still over month to go. You are a stupid man ruled by a stupid cock. You will probably do a stupid thing again." She laughed at me. "I will go and leave you now to dream about me and Kateryna's naked bodies; and think about your wife getting fucked by her boyfriend. I bet his cock is so much better than yours, she will not have you back, you pathetic pig."

She left me to dry myself, and yes, I lay on my bed thinking about the two beautiful girls who had been with me, as well as what Becky was getting up to with Josh. It never crossed my mind that she wouldn't want me back, as Justyna had suggested. My thoughts were much more focussed on whether I wanted her back. With just over a month to go, whenever I thought of home, it was Cassie from the casino that came into my mind. It was a troubling couple of hours I spent awaiting the next visit from whoever was going to bring my evening meal.

Day 335 -- Thursday 30th June 2016

"Good evening, Mr Emerson," Madam Popescu said as we stood facing each other in my cell. Izabela was behind her. "Have you learned your lesson? Are you ready to have the chastity device removed?"

"Yes please, Madam Popescu," I answered with relief.

She turned to Izabela and made a sign for her to come forward. She knelt in front of me and slipped the tiny key into the equally tiny padlock that held the ring under my testicles closed. Once that was loosened, she was then able to ease the tube slowly along the bulging shaft of my penis. It was quite an amusing sight to see my penis emerge into daylight looking almost twice the size of the cage it had been trapped inside for so long. Blood was rushing into it causing it to grow to full erection even as it emerged.

"May I remind you, there are still thirty one days remaining of your sentence, and normal prison rules will apply until the moment I issue your release papers. I will not hesitate to order a caning if you break the most important rule of masturbation. Even if you break this rule moments before your release, I still have the power to detain you until I have had time to administer the caning. Are you clear, Mr Emerson?"

"Yes, Madam Popescu. I will keep to all prison rules while I'm still a prisoner."

"Good. Hopefully, for your sake, the next time I see you will be on July 31st, the day I release you. I understand Mrs Emerson already has her flight booked and will be here with a return ticket for you. Hopefully you will be able to join her and return home. I know I have already said this to you, but we have all enjoyed your presence here in our prison for many reasons." She gave a little chuckle. "You do have a delightful bottom that we all love to decorate with our very special art."

I smiled at her joke, although it wasn't a joke, they all thoroughly enjoyed whipping my backside whether it was with a leather strap, the new paddle whip, or the metre long senior cane. At least I'd only felt that cane on two occasions during the eleven months I'd been here. The twenty strokes first caning and forty strokes second caning were enough; I didn't really fancy the sixty stroke maximum judicial that would be the third punishment should I ever receive it.

It did feel so good to be able to stand up with my erection free once again. It was a relief to a certain extent, but it was always a temptation to touch it and bring it to the desperately needed orgasm it hadn't experienced for so long. I had almost forgotten what an orgasm felt like and I was very much looking forward to the first one when I finally got out of here. It promised to be spectacular, and I couldn't wait.

"Do you think you would ever like to return here on a voluntary basis, Mr Emerson?" she asked.

"Do you mean, for a long period in a cell like this?"

"No, I mean as a paying customer for a few days."

"Oh, I'd not thought about that." I did think then, for a moment. "Yes, I probably would consider it." I had hated almost every minute of being here. I'd lost so much and given up so much. By the time I left in a month's time, I would have missed a year of my life; a year of sex, but when I thought of Becky sharing my bed again, sharing a bed with Cassie also crossed my mind. What would it be like to have a normal, uncomplicated relationship with a lovely woman? But then, I snapped out of the sudden daydream as I thought of some of the thrills I'd experienced along the way which had blown my mind. Even the caning had raised me to a level I'd found exhilarating, it would be strange to commit to never experiencing that again. So, yes, a few days wouldn't be too bad.

Madam Popescu looked thoughtfully at me. "Maybe something to think about for the future. In the meantime, to emphasise you are still in prison with one month of your sentence remaining, I think I will ask Madam Izabela to administer six strokes with the paddle whip. I have decided to officially accept this punishment implement for use in my prison. Bend over and place your hands on the bed. Remain completely still and silent or penalty strokes will be added."

I bent over and rested my hands on the bed, my bottom was thrust into the air ready for the beating from Izabela. Madam Popescu stepped back allowing the guard to get into position to swing the firm, ruler shaped paddle. With little emotion and no ceremony, she lifted and swung it with a rush through the air to land hard and flat across my bare bottom. The first stroke delivered that same shocking, hot stinging pain that reverberated around my rear quarters. Despite receiving corporal punishment many times, the first stroke of a new beating always gave the greatest shock of pain, especially with this monstrosity, and I almost stood up, but eleven months in this prison had trained me to obey instructions to the letter, and I remained where I was, in bitter silence.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12