David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 22

Story Info
I go before Judge Olarescu to hear my fate.
7.1k words
4.32
13.2k
2

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 22

Day 547 -- Saturday 28th January 2017

The day arrived when my life would once again be pulled apart by the sadistic hands of a group of women who revelled in the suffering of those in their power. Justyna, Tilly and Izabela came into my cell looking very cheerful. Orange prison clothes were thrown onto the floor beside me.

"Two and a half more years with us, prisoner, that's what we've heard," Justyna gloated.

"You will never leave here. Always there is a reason why you stay," Tilly said with a wide grin.

"Just put your clothes on and we can secure you before taking you to the courtroom," Izabela said.

She unlocked my ankle cuffs so the trousers would go on, then they re-attached the ankle chain and cuffed my hands in front of me fixed onto a chain around my middle. I was trussed up as though I was a mass murderer.

My stomach was in my throat and my heart was pounding as I shuffled up the steps in my bare feet, across the yard and into the main building to the courtroom. Inside, I was seated on a chair on the back wall in front of a desk alongside Catina Mitrea, my representative, with Elena seated at the side of the Judge's table.

Elena turned her head towards me showing no emotion as she fixed her eyes on mine. When the door to the back room of the office opened, Madam Popescu emerged, followed by Nalina Radu and a woman wearing a short black robe. Was this Judge Olarescu?

Everyone in the room stood to their feet without a word, and then sat down, only when the Judge sat. She looked across the room at me with stern eyes. She seemed to be in her mid forties, with dark brown hair bunched up behind her head. Some of it fell a little straggly onto her face giving her a bit of a scruffy look. She was an attractive woman who didn't seem too fussed about her appearance.

"I am told the proceedings are to be in English for the benefit of the prisoner," she said. "Ok, I don't stand on ceremony in my court, I like to talk without jargon or fancy phrases. So first of all, Elena, what have you to say, what are you asking from me today?"

Elena stood up and smoothed her short skirt down. "Judge Olarescu, Prisoner Emerson has been convicted of a sexual offence and has been given a sentence I believe does not address the enormity of his crime."

"What sentence was he given?" the Judge asked.

"Only six months."

"Six months for a sexual offence?" the Judge said, as if not believing she'd heard right.

That didn't sound like a good start to me.

"What sentence are you asking for, Elena?"

"Three years, Judge."

"Three years is the recommended minimum term for an offence of a sexual nature. Are we agreed, Catina?" she looked across at Cat and me. She held up the gavel as if ready to pronounce the awful decree.

Before I shouted 'NO', Cat was already on her feet. "We do not accept this to be a fair sentence for Mr Emerson," she said.

"The prisoner has been convicted of a sexual offence. Three years minimum is the recommendation of the Justice Department for a reason, and it is certainly what I would have expected. Quite frankly, I do not understand why he was sentenced to a mere six months, well below what crimes of a sexual nature usually receive. Please tell me why it should not be increased to three years."

"There are many points about the original trial to be taken into consideration. The way it was conducted, and the provocative treatment of the prisoner that may have led to his actions."

"Explain in more detail, Catina."

"First of all, the crime for which my client was found guilty was not sexual assault, it was just a comment he made. He did not physically touch the victim, he merely asked for a sexual favour. Given that my client is held in a cell permanently naked, the guard with which he interacted to get himself this conviction would have seen him naked every time she entered his cell, so it is unlikely anything my client said of a sexual nature would have caused any real offence."

Elena jumped in: "Even held in such conditions, he should have behaved in an appropriate manner. To make lewd sexual comments is still unacceptable."

For fuck's sake, she'd made me give her oral sex and she wanted me to stay in prison because I'd allegedly asked a guard for a hand job, which I hadn't even done!

"Thank you, Elena," the Judge said, a little tiresomely, motioning for her to sit.

"My second point is," Catina continued, "the trial in which my client was found guilty was flawed. For making a sexual comment, a custodial sentence would usually not apply, but my client was not made aware of this. In actual fact, in Siskovian law, a sexual comment is not classed as a sexual offence."

"But on the criminal report which Mr Emerson has accepted, it records that he committed a sexual offence."

"Which adds to the point I am making. He was not even made aware that his crime was not of a sexual nature and he was effectively tricked into pleading guilty to a sexual offence, something he did not do. The original trial was therefore flawed and he should not have been sentenced to any time in prison at all."

"So, Catina, what is it you are asking from me today?"

"I believe, not only should my client not have his sentence increased to three years, he should have his six month sentence quashed and be released with immediate effect."

The Judge looked across at Elena. "What is your response?"

Elena stood. "How can this court accept the prisoner made only a sexual comment to the guard? The nature of the crime was already dealt with at the time, so, what he says he did or didn't do is not relevant today. He was found guilty of a sexual offence, that is all this court needs to know, and it is the policy of the Siskovian Judicial system to clamp down hard on any sexual offences against women due to high crime rates of this nature. The courts must show such behaviour is not tolerated and the only way this can be done is by giving harsh sentences. The idea of the prisoner having his sentence quashed immediately because he now wishes to go back on what he pleaded guilty to, six months ago, is preposterous. To accept his word as evidence in this re-sentencing case would set an extremely bad precedent for other similar cases. For this reason, I reiterate my recommendation of asking for his sentence to be increased to three years."

"There seems to be a lot more going on here than I am aware of," the Judge said, sitting back in her chair. "Before I consider an increase in this young man's sentence, I would like to hear more of what actually happened at the trial. Other than your unsubstantiated claim that the prisoner did not carry out a sexual offence, have you any solid evidence that the trial was not conducted in an appropriate manner, Catina?"

"Apart from Madam Popescu, who dealt with the case, and those guards and courtroom staff who were present, the only other witness to the trial was my client's wife."

"And would any of those mentioned care to bear witness to the prisoner's argument?" the Judge said, looking around the room.

I didn't expect any of the sadistic guards to stand up for me, so my eyes fixed on Madam Popescu who had already told me her testimony would be accepted. But, she'd also told me she would not interfere even though she knew any increase to my sentence would be unjust. As I expected, no-one at all responded to the Judge's request.

Judge Olarescu sighed, I believe she was genuinely looking for the truth and even suspected something wasn't quite right, but her hands were tied. "Ok, Catina. If nobody will support your claims, all I can do is act upon the evidence that is before me. And that evidence is clearly not in your client's favour. Are there any other witnesses you wish to call that may help with your case before I make my decision?"

"Yes, Judge, there is someone I would like to call," she replied.

That was news to me, and my hopes were raised. Was Becky here?

Elena stood up before the Judge gave her response. "May I also call a witness?"

"Of course, Elena." She turned to Catina. "You may both present witnesses if they are relevant to this case. Catina, how many witnesses do you wish to call? Was it just the one?"

"Yes, Judge, just one."

"Very well. Elena, I will allow you one witness also. I remind you both, this is not a trial, just a sentencing review, so I don't want this dragging on. Both of you, stick with the relevant points and keep it short. Elena, as you represent the state of Siskovia, you will call your witness first."

"Thank you Judge. I wish to call Izabela Costin."

Izabela stood and moved to the side of the Judge's desk facing Elena. She looked a little awkward as if not having been expected to be questioned. I just hoped this was a mistake by Elena which would give the Judge the opportunity to see the lies that had been told to get me to remain in prison for this extra six months.

"Izabela, on the day Mr Emerson was brought before the court to answer the charge of sexually assaulting you, was the trial conducted in a fair manner?" asked Elena.

I was shocked at the simplistic nature of the question, but it was Elena who asked it, so she wasn't going to make it difficult, which is why the guard now looked relieved. She wasn't asking her about what happened in the cell, because I'd done nothing wrong in the cell.

"The trial was done fairly. He accepted the charge and said he was guilty, so Madam Popescu made him do six months for punishment."

"So, he admitted he carried out a sexual crime, and you were the victim?"

"Yes."

"You must have been traumatised by your ordeal; did you think the outcome satisfied your need for justice?"

"No, I think his punishment should have been more severe for what he put me through."

"Thank you, Izabela."

What I put her through! She had sat naked on my face and made me lick her to orgasm with nothing in return, and she wants me to be punished even more. What sort of justice is that?

The Judge addressed Catina. "Do you wish to ask the witness a question?"

Catina stood up and walked over to the Judge's desk. "Izabela, what was the sexual crime that was committed against you?"

Before the answer came, both Elena and the Judge intervened. It was the Judge's voice that was loudest. "I don't want all the details dragged up from the case. I want to know about the conduct of the trial."

Catina breathed in deeply. "At the trial, what crime was recorded against the prisoner?"

"I don't know what is the legal name for it," replied Izabela. "It was a sexual crime and he agreed it was true."

"What did he do to make you so upset?"

Izabela looked across at Elena as if for help. Typical, I thought, she'd been put on the spot and didn't know what to say.

Elena responded on her behalf. "Catina is trying to dig up the original trial, Judge. He committed a sexual offence against Izabela for which he was found guilty and sentenced ... inadequately. That is why she is upset."

"Is that all, Catina?" the Judge said, clearly agreeing with the objection.

"Was the crime physical or was it just something the prisoner said to you?" Catina asked. At least she was trying hard to get the point across to the Judge that I hadn't physically assaulted her.

Elena jumped up again. "Judge, this is nothing to do with today's re-sentencing. The prisoner is already guilty, we can't go back over the trial. That trial has already run its course and the prisoner was found guilty of a sexual offence."

Fucking Elena was doing her best to screw me over. I was struggling to understand why she was doing this to me.

"I agree," said Judge Olarescu. "Catina, that's enough, you may not ask any more questions of this witness. You may call your own witness for brief questions only."

Izabela sat down with a sly smirk on her face that she directed towards me.

"I wish to call Dr Mariana Petran," Catina said.

At the mention of her name, there was a definite feel of discomfort amongst the prison staff in the room, especially Madam Popescu who sat up straighter in her chair. When the door opened, all eyes turned to watch the doctor enter and walk straight across to the desk where Judge Olarescu sat. I suddenly felt a wave of hope run through me, but was it wishful thinking?

"Mariana Petran," said the Judge, coldly. "It has been a while." She looked at her with suspicion.

Oh, that didn't look or sound too promising. This was not going to go as well as I hoped.

"It has been a while, Judge Olarescu," the doctor said, in an equally cold manner.

"How unexpected it is that our paths should cross once again, hopefully this meeting will be brief." The Judge's words cut through the air.

"I share with you those sentiments." Dr Petran wasn't backing away from the awkward interaction.

The Judge turned to Catina, almost in an accusatory manner. "Would you like to ask this witness of yours, some questions?"

I tried to catch the doctor's eye, but she was completely focussed on Catina, or was she looking at Madam Popescu who could also have been in her line of sight. Checking Madam Popescu's demeanour, she didn't look comfortable at all. With the Judge's obvious dislike of the doctor, I thought Madam Popescu would have looked happier.

"Dr Petran," said Catina. "I will not ask you about the trial in which Mr Emerson was found guilty of a sexual crime against Izabela Costin, I want to ask you for your opinion about the prisoner, his treatment here and the fairness of this re-sentencing judgement."

Elena jumped up again. "What has this got to do with anything?"

"I have to agree," the Judge said, turning to Catina. "I will not listen to character witnesses, especially from ...," she stopped herself before making what I'm sure was about to be a derogatory remark. "This case is not about the prisoner's character. All that has presumably been dealt with, so, unless you have anything relevant to ask ..."

"I do have some things I would like to share with you about Mr Emerson's treatment," Dr Petran said, interrupting the Judge. "Especially the punishments he has endured while imprisoned here." It seemed she was the only person who had the nerve to do such a thing, especially after the cold words the Judge had greeted her with.

"Dr Petran, your views on prisoners' rights are well known in the Justice Department, but now is not the time to air them ..." the Judge began, angrily.

The doctor wasn't giving way: "Punishments that have reached beyond lawful barriers."

Taking everyone by surprise, Madam Popescu suddenly rose from her chair and as elegantly as she could, moved across to the desk - her desk. "I have something I would like to urgently discuss with you, Judge Olarescu ... in private." Although she spoke in a low voice, unfortunately for her, her words carried in the silence.

"I cannot accept interruptions like this to these court proceedings," the Judge said, looking quizzically at Madam Popescu. There was unease in her words, so she must have sensed the urgency in the request. "Could it not wait until this is over?"

"It is something you need to know about this case, but it must be dealt with in private." Madam Popescu did well to maintain her dignity and authority as she spoke.

"As much as I disagree with Dr Petran's quest for prisoner power, for the fairness of these proceedings, I will listen to what she was about to say if they pertain to correct lawful practice ... then I will listen to any concerns you may have."

Madam Popescu had certainly been put in her place by the Judge.

"But, may I remind you, Doctor," the Judge said, not wishing to vent her authority on just Madam Popescu, "you are here as a witness to answer questions from the designated court appointed attorneys. This is not a platform for you to air your controversial anarchic views." Turning to Catina, she continued: "You may continue to ask questions of this witness provided they are relevant to the purpose of these proceedings."

"Judge, I believe the testimony of my witness is relevant to the fairness of the original trial."

"Very well, please continue."

"Dr Petran, what are your concerns regarding the punishments Mr Emerson has received?"

"With regards to the judicial canings of prisoners who break prison rules, in the most severe of cases, the law permits a maximum of sixty strokes to be administered. Mr Emerson received a total of sixty seven strokes when he was caned on 1st August this year."

"Is this true, Madam Popescu?" asked the Judge.

"That is not true, Judge Olarescu," she replied defiantly.

I couldn't believe she had lied to the court in such a brazen manner.

Elena stood up. "The canings the prisoner has received are irrelevant, Judge. This re-sentencing is concerned only with the sexual offence he has been convicted of."

"Catina?" the Judge said.

"It has everything to do with the re-sentencing. My case is that rules are not being followed, and for the prison governor herself to sanction seven cane strokes more than legally allowed, shows serious errors are being made in the running of this prison."

"Continue," prompted the Judge.

"My point is, if judicial caning rules are being disregarded to the detriment of prisoners' rights, there is always a strong likelihood the rules regarding the conduct of all internal trials held in this prison are also being disregarded. The trial in which my client was sentenced to six months for a sexual offence is one such trial. If there is considerable doubt regarding the legitimacy of that trial, my client should not even be in the position of having his sentence reviewed, as the original sentence was unlawful in the first place."

"Madam Popescu has denied extra strokes were given," Elena interrupted.

"Do you have proof, Catina, that the maximum punishment was exceeded?" asked the Judge. Was she considering Catina had a valid argument? My hopes rose.

Catina turned to the doctor. "Have you anything to back up Mr Emerson's claim that he was given seven extra strokes, other than the prisoner's own testimony?"

"I have spoken to two women who witnessed the caning and are willing to confirm Mr Emerson's claim."

The Judge sighed with derision, clearly unhappy that the doctor had made a point she had to take seriously. She looked sternly at Madam Popescu. "Do you wish that private conversation now, Tashrina?"

Madam Popescu nodded her head. The Judge angrily hit the gavel on the block and stood. "Elena, Catina, Madam Popescu ..." she looked at Dr Petran and waved reluctantly at her. "And you. I feel compelled to suffer your input in this matter. Please, all of you, join me in the office."

Everyone else had stood also, and when the five ladies disappeared into the back room, the guards huddled together and spoke in whispers in their own language. Only Nalina Radu and the court clerk stayed out of the huddle, the former looking rather glum. Such a look on her face really gave me hope for the outcome.

I sat alone pondering what they were talking about, hidden in the back office. It seemed an age they were all away, but it was a surprise to see only ten minutes had passed when I glanced at the clock on the wall as three of the five emerged.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12