David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 05

Story Info
My frustration leads me to make an error.
3.9k words
4.5
5.9k
4

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 5

Late one evening, a few weeks later, when I was alone, I got a call from Becky.

"Hi, stranger," she said, when I answered.

I felt a genuine uplift at hearing her voice. "Becky."

"Just thought I'd give you a quick ring to see how you were doing."

"Oh, I'm ok," I answered. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Keeping busy with boring accountancy stuff and trying to make some time to relax, but I've got that sorted for the next few days. Just having a quick coffee break in Gina's spare room."

"I'm getting a few more bookings in the apartments, so that's occupying me a little more, but just now, I've got my feet up relaxing, watching tv."

"Are you alone?"

"At the moment, yes."

"At the moment? Does that mean you have someone coming round later?"

Hearing Becky's voice was making me feel sad about what had happened between us and answering her question was going to bring on some guilt. "Not tonight, but probably Friday night when ..." I struggled to complete my sentence.

"Is it still Cassie?" Becky asked.

"Yes, it's still Cassie," I answered, and yes, I did feel some guilt.

"Has she moved in yet?" There was a hint of anxiety in the question.

"Of course not. We have no plans to live together ... anywhere," I replied, shocked at the thought, but it gave me a perverse thrill to think she was worried about that. It was something we had never discussed and certainly not a subject that had ever crossed my mind.

"I've been on my own for the last week and a half while Gina and Liam have been away."

"So, Gina and Liam are still a thing?"

"Yes, I suppose there's no reason you would have known, but they've been living together for about a year."

"You're living with both of them?" A little pang of jealousy rose within me. Strange, I'd never been jealous of Liam before, even when I was in Casavana and I knew Becky was having sex with him.

"Yes ... but only for now."

"Oh, so they've left you home alone," I said, feeling half sorry for her, half pleased she was experiencing abandonment.

"Like I said about finding some time to relax away from work, I'm flying out tomorrow to join them for a few days; we all come back together on Sunday."

"Oh, where are you off to?" I asked.

"The usual place in Crete."

"How come you're only going for a few days?"

"I'm just so busy in work, I couldn't give up the time."

Trying to use humour to get more information, I laughed. "No shortage of sex for you then if you're living with them both."

"It's not like that, David," she responded in a light-hearted scolding manner. "I was always truthful with you, you know. I told you Liam never meant anything to me then, and he doesn't mean anything to me now. I only had sex with him to tease you, not because I have feelings for him."

"You mean you've stopped having sex with him?"

"Since you came back from Casavana, I've not had sex with anyone."

That was interesting, but should that really make me feel guilty? Maybe it was a bit of payback. It did make me wonder if she genuinely thought I was enjoying the games, even when I was in Casavana, and only acted the way she did because she thought it was what I wanted?

"So, you'll not even have sex when you go to Crete tomorrow?"

"It's a possibility, I suppose. I'm only there for four nights, but I really need someone locked in a cock cage to make it work for me." She laughed. "Like you, for example."

Was I wrong to have jumped into bed with Cassie within an hour of kicking Becky out of the apartment? Then the image of Josh came to mind, and those doubts lessened considerably, but it did prompt my next question: "Have you seen Josh recently?" I asked, hoping she hadn't.

"Not since the night you broke his nose. He called me a couple of weeks later, probably when the black eyes had vanished, to ask if I'd see him. I told him I wasn't interested. David, I never was interested in him, but it's my main regret in all this that I ever came across him. I admit, it was a terrible mistake on my part."

"He was violent with you, wasn't he?"

"I wouldn't call it violence, but he was a bit rough at times."

"Why did you put up with him for so long if he was like that?"

"It was only towards the end when he knew you were close to coming home. He was getting a bit frustrated realising he was going to lose me, and that's when he started losing a bit of control. We split up after an argument got a bit heated, and when he came back and showed how sorry he was, I must admit, I weakened." She stayed silent for a moment before continuing with anger in her voice. "That's how your homecoming fiasco came about. I genuinely didn't expect him to be there in the apartment, but when he rang me in the airport, I stupidly thought, if I let him have one final closure session with you there, it would all work out for the best."

"But it backfired in a big way," I said, interrupting her flow.

"It was only going to take something like you punching him that would get him out of my life, but again, David, I'm so sorry about that. I hope it's something you can get past if we are to have any future."

"If he hadn't been at the apartment that night, I think there was a much better chance we may have worked something out by now, something that suited us both." I stressed the word 'both'.

"I know," she answered sadly. "Anyway," she said. "I better go, I've still got some packing to finish off before my flight tomorrow ... but, David ... please don't give up on us. Maybe we can have a proper talk when I get back."

To end the call so quickly with thoughts of Josh in the forefront of my mind wasn't useful. I knew I still needed time to get over all the things Becky had done to me. It wasn't just what she'd done, but it was the callous, thoughtless way she'd done it; making assumptions I was ok with everything without speaking to me about it. Maybe, while all those things were going on, she hadn't wanted to speak about them when the opportunities arose because she knew I would have said 'no', and that wouldn't have fitted with what she wanted.

As my anger and frustration grew, so too did my penis, and I had a sudden, inexplicable yearning to put my cock cage on. What was the point? It needed someone to put it on me, take the key away and be teased mercilessly by them while I couldn't get an erection. But the desire remained with me for several minutes before I got up and went to the bedroom.

Friday, three days later, I walked to the harbour bar where Cassie was now working. I left it late, arriving not long before it was due to close as I didn't want to spend the evening propping up the bar while she worked. It was becoming a bit of a routine that she would stay Friday and Saturday nights, helping with the turnover of guests in the apartments. I was glad of her help as, even this early in the year, there were increasing numbers visiting the coastal town. We strolled back to the apartment together and Cassie deposited her small bag in the bedroom; it contained enough to see her through until Sunday.

I poured us both a drink and we sat on the sofa, Cassie with her feet up on me. I hadn't told her about Becky's call three nights earlier, and neither had I told her I'd put the cock cage on myself straight after the call, and still had it on. I hadn't thought this through properly, as at the time it seemed like a good idea; an extension to the idea of putting it on the night I'd struggled to keep my erection. Now, I was nervous of telling her what I'd done, and there wasn't an easy way to approach the subject.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the subject came up by accident when Cassie ran her bare foot over my crotch and felt the solid contraption. She sat up and looked enquiringly at me.

"What's that?"

"Oh, that," I said, smiling sheepishly. "I thought I'd try an experiment."

"What sort of experiment?"

It didn't feel like this conversation was starting well. "You know the other week when I couldn't ... you know, get it up, I thought I'd try putting my cock cage on again to see what it'd be like wearing it for a couple of days."

"But why, David? We've not had any problems since then."

"No, but ... it's still hard to get it out of my system."

"You know I'm not into all that stuff."

"I know you're not, which is why I put it on when you weren't here."

"I'm here now."

"I know, but I didn't just put it on now, for you."

"How long have you had it on?"

"Only since Tuesday night. I thought it'd be good to wear it until you came tonight and after messing around for a bit, you could take it off me when you're ready and we can share the result of my release." I tried to make it sound light-hearted, but I sensed it wasn't working.

"I told you, David, I don't want to play those games."

"I know. I said it would come off tonight."

"After we've messed around, you said." She wasn't on board with this, I could tell. "You're using me as part of your game, and I'm not getting involved in that stuff. I don't want to be used by you, like you were used by Becky. I did it that one night because it was obvious you needed it, and we both decided to try it, but it's been ok since then."

"I'll take it off straight away, if you like," I said, trying to wriggle out of the error I'd made.

She stood up and marched towards the bedroom. "No, David, it's not fair what you've done. I'm not going to be drawn in like that. I need to go."

I followed her into the bedroom but couldn't stand in her way as she came out with her bag, before storming out of the apartment door. I was devastated and didn't know what to do with myself, so I went out onto the balcony and stood in the cold night air. I felt foolish that I'd put this wonderful woman in such an awkward position; she was correct in saying that what I'd done was unfair to her. I wasn't trying to change her into someone she wasn't able to be, I was still trying to come to terms with the drastic change to my life. I leaned on the balcony rail feeling so annoyed, hoping I hadn't frightened her off for good.

I didn't stay out too long in the night air, perhaps no more than ten minutes, the chill was beginning to get to me. Spring had barely arrived and the breeze blowing in from the sea had quite a bite to it. I went back inside and was amazed to see Cassie standing in the middle of the room looking at me; her bag at her feet. She was looking at me with compassion in her eyes. In some ways I didn't like her feeling sorry for me, but I could appreciate her sentiment. I pulled the door closed behind me and moved towards her.

"David, I'm so sorry I walked out like that, I wasn't thinking. You've been through so much ..."

"No, it was my fault. I should have told you earlier what I'd done, and not let you find out like that," I said.

"I think we both acted a little unfairly to each other, but I think I'm more to blame because I said I was going to support you and help you get something of your life back."

"You don't know how much you are helping me, Cassie," I said. My gratitude towards her was deep.

We embraced in the middle of the floor, Cassie resting her head on my chest, her body close to mine and even pressing up against the cock cage.

She looked up at me. "You know I don't like these cruel teasing games, David, but I'm going to do my best. I'm not going to be anything like as bad as Becky, it's just not me, but if I think about it as being cruel to be kind, I'll give it a go."

"Really, Cassie, I don't expect this of you."

"And I think we'll start right now," she said, firmly. That ruthlessness Becky or the guards at Casavana had, just wasn't there, but I appreciated her effort.

"Are you sure?"

"You said you've been in that thing for three days."

"Yes, since Tuesday night."

"Ok, we'll leave it on tonight, but I expect you to give me some nice attention." She reached up and kissed me gently on my lips. "And maybe after we've done all our jobs tomorrow ..." she kissed my lips again, "I'll consider allowing you to take the cage off tomorrow night, providing you do everything I tell you."

She kissed me again, and now my penis was starting to fill the cage as a need to escape its prison grew. She stepped back from me, and sensing a slight hesitancy, held out her hand. "Key, please."

Oh, she was really going for it and I didn't want to disappoint her, so I practically ran to the bedroom to retrieve the key, returned quickly, and handed it to her. She smiled sexily at me as she slid it into the pocket of her tight jeans. She took hold of my hand and led me back to the sofa where we continued watching the tv and finishing off the bottle of wine.

I didn't know what to expect from Cassie when we eventually went to bed. Although tease and denial was something I had plenty of experience in, Cassie had practically none. With tonight not being as spontaneous as the night of the big let down, I didn't know how things were going to go. It turned out she used the situation wisely from her point of view; taking me into the bedroom she had me strip in front of her. After inspecting my enclosed penis in the cock cage while I stood before her seated on the bed, she stood up and removed all her clothes.

Lying face down on the bed, she told me to give her a nice, all over body massage using my hands. I'm no expert when it comes to normal massaging, but I knew how to touch the female body to give sexual pleasure. With gentle fingers, and caressing strokes, I moved my hands slowly around her back and buttocks, always listening for even the slightest noises of pleasure. Cassie was quieter than Becky, but even the way she breathed and made the almost incoherent sighs as I ran my hands over certain parts of her body, gave me the direction I needed. I quickly learned where to stroke harder, where to stroke lighter, and where to run my teasing fingers.

It wasn't all for her pleasure though, I couldn't keep my eyes off her lovely bottom, her round pert buttocks that rose gently from the small of her back. They were so firm and yet so soft to the touch, and running my hands over the delicate flesh had my penis throbbing inside its cage. At times it was me uttering the gentle sighs of pleasure, but also groans of frustration as my penis ached for release. Why did I love this agonising denial? What drove me towards the torture of unrequited lust?

When she turned over onto her back, both interrupting and redirecting my lustful desires, she opened wide her legs and closed her eyes again. She knew I was going to continue, which I gladly did, focussing first on the upper part of her body, her beautiful breasts, small and round with hard nipples proving her arousal. I rested myself on her and ran my tongue over her nipples which drew gentle moans of pleasure from her lips. I sucked them into my mouth one at a time giving them the slightest of nips with my teeth. This caused her moans to increase as she held my head in both her hands, not to push me away, but to keep me there. She wanted more, and I was happy to give it. Her body writhed beneath me as I worked on her nipples driving her levels of lust higher. Then I felt her hands push my head away, down towards her lower regions where my stomach had been resting on her wetness. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I put my mouth on her soaking wet lips and kissed and licked the folds of her sex just as I'd done many times before. I knew I would struggle to keep her on the edge for long, she was way too far along the road to release, and sure enough, with just a few deft movements of my tongue to her most private, intimate parts, with a little help from fingers inside her, she reached her climax with an explosive jolt that I knew had flooded her body. She thrust against my willing tongue for what seemed an age as she feasted on the delights of her orgasm.

Even before I was aware of any relaxing of her body beneath me, she was speaking in an almost delirious manner. "I want you inside me ... now!" It was a plea; an order.

"My cage," I whispered, briefly taking my mouth from her sex.

"Get the key. In my jeans. Get it. Please."

This wasn't the plan, what should I do, she was still simmering in the throes of orgasm, and I was desperate to please her as much as possible, but she'd promised I would be locked until tomorrow night.

"David!" she said, sternly. "Get the key, I want you inside me."

I reached down for her jeans pocket and quickly retrieved the key to my cage, unlocked it and pulled it from my throbbing penis. Her moans of frustration continued as I manoeuvred my freed member into position, slipping it gently inside her. Her moans as she felt my hardness enter produced the most animalistic sounds I'd heard from her, but instead of feeling good about it and sharing in her pleasure, I couldn't push from my mind the thought that this was wrong. She'd promised I would have to wait for release until tomorrow night. I thrust as best I could, but my penis was quickly losing its stiffness inside her and she noticed.

"David, David, what the fuck?"

"I'm sorry, Cassie, I don't know what's wrong." I did know.

When my penis slipped out of her, I could see how annoyed she was. She swung her legs off the bed and pulled a sheet to cover herself.

"It was the cock cage," I blurted out.

"You took it off," she responded, angrily, standing up. "You've had it on for three days. Why the fuck ...? You really fucked me up then, David, I'm so fucking frustrated with you for doing that. I'm trying so hard for you and you do that to me."

"I'm sorry, but you said it was staying on 'til tomorrow. I was psyched up for that. I know, I let you down."

"Do you know, I could fucking ... no, I won't say it."

I got off the bed and fell to my knees before her, it felt such a natural thing to do.

"David, now what are you doing?"

With my head on the floor at her bare feet, I happened to glance to the side and saw in the gap beneath the bed, the cane Becky had bought years earlier and used on a few occasions by Gina. I reached under to get it.

"I know you're so angry with me at the moment," I said, looking up at her. Feeling I had nothing to lose, I handed her the cane. "If it would make you feel any better, you could punish me with this for letting you down."

She held it in her hands and looked down at me, quizzically. "What?"

"I deserve it for what I just did to you, I know what it's like to be denied at the last minute, so if it could give you any satisfaction ..."

"Get on the bed," she ordered. I could tell she was still very angry, otherwise I doubt she'd have ever considered it.

I jumped up and lay flat on my stomach in anticipation of what was to follow. Cassie gave me six quick, blistering strokes on my bottom before throwing the cane on the floor. The pain was delicious and brought back so many memories of beatings I'd received in Casavana. Of course, the strokes weren't anywhere near as hard as Madam Popescu's, but the similar feeling was there, the pleasure I felt was present, and as I lifted myself from the bed and looked at Cassie, my penis had grown once again to full erection.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers
12