David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 19

Story Info
I get a couple of shocks as I prepare to leave Casavana.
7.1k words
4.31
9.1k
12

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 19

Breakfast arrived on my final day; two over cooked cold sausages and a slice of bread. I devoured them, showered and prepared myself for the guards to return and take me from my cell, and via Madam Popescu's office, to leave with Becky for the airport and home. I was surprised, and starting to get a little worried, when I reached lunchtime without any indication I was being released. When Cece brought me a plain ham sandwich, I asked, keeping to the prisoner / guard protocol, when I was being released, but her answer was uninformative. It was mid afternoon before she returned, accompanied by Justyna, to fasten my wrists together behind my back and take me out of the cell up to the main building.

Despite being naked and chained up like a criminal, not to mention suffering with my still very sore bottom, my spirits were high as I was manhandled into the office where Becky, Madam Popescu, Gabriela, Izabela and the middle aged court official were waiting. I smiled warily at Becky who looked very flushed, which was her usual aroused look.

Madam Popescu looked up and watched as Justyna and Cece fastened my ankle chain to the bolt on the floor. Why they did this to a prisoner on the day he was to be released was something I didn't understand.

"Good afternoon, Mr Emerson. I expect you are wondering why you have been forced to wait so long to be called up for your release, the reason for the delay will become obvious to you shortly. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling very well, thank you Madam Popescu," I answered. "Very happy to be going home."

"How does your bottom feel? It is only a few days since you were given a rather brutal caning."

"It's still very sore whenever I bend to sit down, or when I straighten up if I stand. I also have to gently lower myself to a seated position because it can be quite painful to sit on."

"I can understand the discomfort, but that is the nature of corporal punishment."

"I will certainly remember not to show disrespect to anyone again, even in a private email."

"I am glad to hear it. Now, before you are released, I will ask Madam Cece to remove the chastity device you have been wearing." She nodded her head to the guard who took the key from the desk and knelt down before me to remove it.

It is always such a wonderful feeling when the cock cage comes off and the restrictions around my balls and penis are taken away. The freedom that comes with it always results in my penis growing to a semi erect state even if nothing is arousing me. That's what happened then as my penis popped out of the cage and immediately looked bigger than the cage in which it had been trapped.

Madam Popescu watched the guard at work, waiting for her to complete the task. "Thank you, Madam Cece. Does that feel better, Mr Emerson."

"Yes, it does, thank you."

"A couple of things before I officially release you. First of all, it may interest you to hear, Elena has chosen to accept three years in Casavana rather than five years in a federal prison."

I couldn't help a grin spreading across my face.

"She will be housed in one of the cells in the basement close to where you have spent your time here. She will be living under the same conditions as you became used to, meaning she will be kept permanently naked and be required to follow all the rules you followed. This is standard for anyone who is sentenced to serve time in the femdom wing of my prison."

"Will she be denied orgasms like I was?" I asked.

"Of course. As was often drummed into you, Mr Emerson, prison is for punishment and no pleasurable experiences of any sort are allowed."

As much as Elena had done to me, or tried to do to me, I still felt for her and the agonising frustration she would have to endure for three years. It still irked me that I had played some part in what had happened to her, but had she not attempted to depose Madam Popescu, she wouldn't have got herself into such a situation.

"Your friend and confidante, Cassie Porter, was inadvertently very instrumental in Elena's downfall, and your testimony was very helpful too, something I will not forget. However, it did bring to light the fact you used the opportunity Elena gave you to unlawfully send messages from this prison. As you know, it was something that reached the ears of Judge Olarescu who has since asked for more details of your actions."

"But no crimes were recorded against me for being in prison this time, Madam Popescu. And the charge of me sending insulting comments about you and Becky weren't made official either," I said. "I was caned for that privately, outside Siskovian law," I added.

"That is true, Mr Emerson. Even though I did not record the facts of you smuggling messages into and out of prison, I had to confirm to the Judge who suspended your sentence, that you broke the law during the last four months of your time with us."

"I haven't had the suspended sentence reinstated, have I?" I looked anxiously from Madam Popescu to Becky.

"I have spoken at length with Judge Olarescu, and I do have to inform you, Mr Emerson, she has now ruled that even though you were not charged by me with this or any additional offences, she still feels compelled to act on what came out during Elena's crime. She has decreed, the sentence she handed down to you no longer qualifies as suspended."

"What?" I said loudly, but I quickly tried to control my outburst. Something inside me was reminding me about the conversations I'd had with Becky and Madam Popescu regarding trust. And she'd already said I was being released today. But, if they let me down now, it would be the biggest betrayal of trust I could imagine. I didn't believe that was about to happen.

"I have also spoken at length with your wife until very late last night, and then again with Judge Olarescu this morning, and a solution has been agreed that may appeal to you as it has done to your wife."

"Why, what's happening?" I asked. There were just too many highs and lows to cope with.

"Your three year sentence, asked for by Elena in her appeal, and granted by Judge Olarescu at the re-sentencing, has had the suspension officially removed. The sentence must be served by you in Casavana."

"No," I uttered. This couldn't be right, there had to be more.

"However, due to your co-operation in the matter of Elena's unlawful actions against the Judicial Department, she has allowed all the time you have already served in Casavana to count towards the three years. You have served nineteen months in Casavana already out of a thirty six months sentence, leaving seventeen months remaining. But, as a concession, and in a uniquely flexible manner, she has passed over all control in this matter to me with the insistence that you serve your remaining time over a period of seventeen years."

"Seventeen years in Casavana?" I gasped.

"You have completely misunderstood, Mr Emerson," said Madam Popescu, tiresomely. "You are not going to spend seventeen years in Casavana. I will explain. You are required to come back at various times over the next seventeen years to serve your seventeen months sentence. It is up to you and your wife when you return, you may fit it into your ... games ... if you wish. The minimum term I will accept you here will be for one month, so if you wish, you could serve one month in Casavana spaced out at one month per year, or you could stay for two month periods spaced out every two years. It is up to you and your wife."

As she explained it, the thought of coming back in that manner sounded quite appealing. It would certainly add some added excitement to the games we played, and having the threat of Casavana hanging over me with Becky in control, the new Becky, it felt a level which would be just outside my comfort zone without it being unmanageable. I was getting an erection at the thought of surrendering such a level of power to Becky ... and Madam Popescu. "That sounds a very interesting proposition," I said.

"As this is legally binding, Mr Emerson, I must warn you that when you are in my prison serving the remainder of your sentence, you will be living under the same strict regime as you lived under during the eighteen months you were with us last time. I would forget about the less harsh treatment you received during this month, apart from the caning, as there were other things we all had to concentrate on, as you know. But, for future reference, to remind you, any rebellion against me, the guards, any staff or rules of the prison will have the same far reaching consequences. You will be sent to Federal prison to complete your sentence with five years added on as laid down by Siskovia Province laws. Do you understand, Mr Emerson?"

"I do, Madam Popescu." I had my feeling of elation back. I looked across at Becky and I knew now why she was looking flushed and turned on. My penis was standing at full erection.

"I will therefore officially ask you; do you accept the terms, Mr Emerson?" she said.

"Yes, I accept the terms, Madam Popescu." I answered quickly and eagerly.

"The verbal agreement has been ratified." She looked at Cece. "Would you kindly release the prisoner."

As the guard unfastened all the restraints and removed my ankle straps, everyone in the room stood. Becky came over to me as soon as I was free, and we hugged; her clothed body pressed up against my nakedness and especially my hard penis. This felt so good; an outcome that couldn't have been better, little did I know, it was going to get a lot better...

"Come into Madam Popescu's private office, it's where your clothes are," she said to me quietly. It was the inner sanctum; a place I'd never been.

I went in through the open door where Madam Popescu and Nalina Radu had disappeared moments earlier. I was surprised how bright and breezy the room looked, just like a living room with a staircase in the corner. It didn't take me long to realise this was the lounge of Madam Popescu's living quarters. There was a tv on the wall above a fireplace with neatly stacked bookshelves on either side. Two sofas, a coffee table and other bookcases stood along the other walls and another door into a room beyond, possibly a kitchen. On one of the shelves lay my folded clothes which Becky pointed to. I took them and began to dress myself, happy to cover my naked body, at last.

Nalina was sitting on one of the sofas talking to someone on her mobile phone, of course it was in her own language, so I couldn't understand what was being said. Madam Popescu had gone up the steps as I continued dressing while Becky stood beside me. The whole setting seemed unreal. When I was fully clothed, just as I was for Elena's day in court and when I'd arrived on the first day, I expected us both to leave so we could head back to the airport and home, but that wasn't next on the agenda.

"You don't seem in a rush to leave, Becky," I said. "Do you still have things to finish off?"

"There's something that needs to be done," she answered. "I think Nalina's speaking to someone about it. It's the reason why you were late being released, we had to wait for someone to arrive."

I looked around the room and was about to ask Becky more questions when Madam Popescu returned from upstairs. She stood in front of her secretary waiting for her to finish her conversation which she soon did, speaking immediately to her boss who nodded her head in approval.

"Almost ready," she said to Becky who nodded her head and smiled.

"What's almost ready?" I asked. "A taxi?"

"No, be patient, you'll soon find out what's going on." She patted my leg.

What the hell was the big mystery?

I heard some movement in the office where we'd just been, and I looked at the doorway as Justyna poked her head around the corner. She spoke in Siskovian, to which Madam Popescu who then picked up the tv remote control. The screen on the wall came to life showing the office next door and a naked male prisoner who had just been brought in, struggling against the female guards. He was cuffed and chained in the same manner as I had been.

As I tried to make out the face, Becky stood up and said: "Stay in here, stay quiet and under no circumstances interfere in any way, for any reason, until you're told." Before I could do or say anything, she bent down and kissed my cheek.

Becky, Madam Popescu and Nalina Radu all left the room and closed the door behind them, I even heard the key turn, locking me in. I looked back at the screen at the naked man standing chained to the bolt in the centre of the floor. As I focussed on his face, I couldn't believe my eyes when I realised who he was.

"Josh!" I said aloud. My mouth remained open in shock. I watched the tv screen and listened intently to the events that were unfolding.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Josh demanded, demonstrating his desire to escape the wrist cuffs and ankle chain that held him secure.

Madam Popescu leaned forward from her seated position at her desk, her hands clasped before her. Becky was seated against the wall right beside the door behind Madam Popescu. "Please, Mr Castle, calm yourself."

"For fuck's sake, Becky, what's with all this crap?"

"This is not crap, Mr Castle," Madam Popescu intervened. "You have been arrested and are in a recognised court of the Siskovia Province Judicial Department."

"Why, what crime have I committed?" he demanded, still struggling, still showing his objection to being restrained.

"When you have calmed yourself down, we will begin these proceedings and you will discover all you need to know."

"Becky," he shouted at her.

Before he had a chance to speak another word, Tilly had approached him from behind and whipped a hard stroke from her strap right across his bare bottom. He yelled in pain, jumping forward and almost falling against Madam Popescu's desk.

"What the fuck?" he yelled looking behind him at the slight figure of Tilly who defiantly stared him down.

"Any further outburst from you, Mr Castle, and you will receive another, then another, then another until you calm yourself down and show respect to this court." Madam Popescu spoke clearly and with authority.

Josh sighed and faced forward again, his face red with rage. This was becoming very entertaining for me watching this happen to the arrogant bastard who had enjoyed my humiliation on many occasions while having sex with my wife. How I wished he could see me enjoying his humiliation.

"Thank you, Mr Castle. If you are willing to remain calm, I will begin these proceedings," Madam Popescu said.

"Just tell me what I'm supposed to have done," Josh said in a normal, but still annoyed voice, making the effort to keep his cool.

"Please confirm your name for the court."

"Joshua Castle," he said, defiantly.

"Joshua Castle, you are charged with stalking Rebecca Emerson with intent to intimidate her. You are also charged with writing a threatening note which you delivered to Rebecca Emerson by leaving it on the windscreen of her car. You are also charged with unlawfully entering the property of Rebecca Emerson using deceptive means and exposing your naked body in a lewd and offensive manner with the intention of procuring a sexual favour from her." Madam Popescu looked up at him. "Are you guilty or not guilty of these charges?"

"Not fucking guilty of any of it. Now, prove it."

He was shocked once again when Tilly smacked another stroke of the leather whip across his bare bottom making him jump, almost pulling one of his ankles out of joint. "What the fuck! Stop doing that," he yelled at her, tentatively putting weight on one of his feet.

"Then I suggest you stop behaving like a petulant child and respect the court that holds your future in its hands, by not uttering profanities," Madam Popescu said.

"It's my word against hers," he said.

"No, Mr Castle, there is more Mrs Emerson will offer to this court than just her word."

Madam Popescu laid out a number of photographs across the table for him to see. I couldn't see them clearly on the tv screen from the angle the camera was looking from, but I could see the look on Josh's face as he surveyed what was before him. He didn't look too happy.

"As you can see, Mr Castle, these photographs, taken from the apartment block where Mrs Emerson lives, clearly show you in your car using binoculars to look towards the property. I also have written testimony from staff at Rina's Casino in the UK where Mrs Emerson works, stating you had to be forcibly removed when you tried to confront her in the casino office." She gathered the photos together and placed some others down. "And here are more photographs taken outside the casino from the cctv cameras of you waiting in your car in the adjoining street."

She looked at him, but seeing he made no comment after several seconds waiting, she opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a piece of paper. She laid it on the desk. Although I couldn't see the writing clearly on it, I knew what the words said, I had seen it before "Would you kindly read aloud what is written here."

Josh looked at it, dismay clearly written on his face, but he was choosing not to read it out loud.

"Mrs Emerson, would you kindly read out what is written," Madam Popescu said.

Becky stood up and reached across to the piece of paper, picking it up she read it aloud. "Dearest Becky, when you're ready to ditch that loser you're with, I can help, I'll be ready to forgive and forget. Then we can go far from here and build a new life together with him safely out the way. Josh XX" She put the paper down before returning to her seat. I was loving it and I was feeling so proud of Becky for sorting the problem herself, just as she said she would.

Madam Popescu looked at Josh just as before, giving him a chance to respond, which he didn't. "Next item," she said, turning her laptop around to face him. "A short video for you to watch."

I was just about able to see this although it was at a difficult angle. I thought I could make out the front door of the apartment block, but the sound on it was audible and I could hear birds chirping away. Next, two people approached, an elderly male and female. They had a key to get in, so I assumed they were guests staying in one of the apartments. As they opened the door, a man, Josh, came alongside them quite aggressively causing them to step aside. 'Sorry,' I heard him say, 'I'm staying here, and I've lost my key,' he added, to which the elderly man replied, 'are you sure, I don't think you should barge past us like that'. Then they all disappeared inside.

Madam Popescu turned the laptop so she could reach the keys before turning it back to face him. "And finally," she said.

The video showed an empty bedroom taken from the cctv camera in the upper corner of the room. It was mine and Becky's room in the top apartment. Raised voices could be heard, mainly Becky's. Then the door opened and Becky backed into the room with Josh coming in right after her. I recognised the still photo Madam Popescu had shown me of a clothed Becky and a naked Josh had come from this recording. 'Why would you tell me to strip off if you didn't want sex?' Josh said. 'I didn't say any such thing,' Becky replied, putting a restraining hand to his shoulder. 'You fucking lying bitch, you said out there you wanted me.' 'No, I didn't, and if you don't leave straight away, I'll call the police.' 'You fucking cockteasing bitch,' Josh said angrily, which brought a smile to my face. At least he was telling the truth about that aspect of Becky. Then both reacted to a sound from the living room; a voice. Gina's! 'Anyone home?" she called. "Fuck!" exclaimed Josh as Gina entered the bedroom. The screen went blank.

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers
12