David & Lynne 01

Info
Dressing up after a night out.
3.9k words
4.6
7.7k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



The calendar marked a big S on today. David and Lynne planned a special night almost a month ago. All dressed up for dinner, drinks, songs from Frank Sinatra's career at a theater, then back to David's for an early night in bed, but not early to sleep.

Jacket and tie for David, a swanky cocktail dress for Lynne. She bought new shoes, and he bought her a new pair of long silk gloves. She bought him a new tie, and he bought her new earrings.

David visited his local barber shop to get his haircut. While there he had the nail girl trim him up. Before he left he got a great shave from a guy with the classic straight razor. He felt like a million bucks.

Lynne visited her salon to get her manicure, pedicure, full body massage, facial treatment, and to get her hair cut and styled.

Since Lynne's personal care trip took longer, David made sure to get his car fully cleaned and his gas tank filled up. He also picked up a special bouquet with a new vase.

A large package arrived for Lynne while they were out. David saw her open it to reveal a very classy black gift box with a bow. Lynne smiled and simply assured David that he would love it.

They dressed, complimented each other on this and that, exchanged several admiring and loving glances, and when they both were ready they shared a sweet kiss.

Lynne loved the flowers. She wasn't surprised by David's purchase or his choice of flowers, but she appreciated it all the same. Lynne never demanded flowers or cards or chocolates or gifts, but she enjoyed getting them. In a way she expected them, but only because she knew David loved giving her attention.

David quickly tapped out a text message to their friends Bridgette and Tom. Lynne could only make out the word 'Petals' and the partial word 'Cand'.

Bridgette and Tom were in their 20s, about ten years younger. Bridgette made a few extra bucks taking care of things around David's house. They were a sweet couple. Lynne and Bridgette shared advice and recommendations for all sorts of things. In fact, Bridgette recommended both the shoes for Lynne and the tie for David.

Dinner was lovely. A quiet spot inside with a great view of the room. David couldn't take his eyes of his beautiful girlfriend the whole time at the restaurant. Whether it was a lustful look at her gorgeous curves or a deep look into Lynne's incredible eyes, David only saw Lynne. She wasn't the only attractive woman there, but it wouldn't have mattered to David if Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, Michelle Pfeifer, and Sofia Vergara all walked through the lobby in the height of their beauty. He only had eyes for his princess.

He told her as much. He enjoyed calling her Princess. It was an affectionate nickname as well as a sweet description.

Lynne originally thought it was silly for a grown man to call a grown woman Princess, but it didn't take long for it to grow on her. They even said it during their lovemaking now and then.

They got to the theater and went straight to the bar where David ordered a few martinis. Vodka, extra dirty, extra olives, stuffed with blue cheese. The bartender served them up strong, and sent an extra martini to Lynne. She smiled and thanked him.

They took their seats just as the band started off with "I've Got the World on a String". The singer was good. No Sinatra, but he captured his style without putting on an impersonation.

From great food to great drinks to great music, and finally a return trip home.

David quickly send a brief text message as they got to the car. Halfway home a message came through to David. Before he could ignore it so Lynne couldn't see it, she tapped on his phone. She saw a picture of David's pasta bowl on the dining room table with something pink in it.

David turned off his phone and said with a smile, "You'll find out."

"That was from Tom and Bridgette, right?" asked Lynne.

"You'll find out," David repeated, "but, yes... it was." They laughed.

David pulled into the driveway as Bridgette and Tom walked out of his house. They waved as they got into Tom's car and drove away. Even in the dark Lynne could see their big smiles and twinkling eyes.

"David! Did you let them... um, use the house while we were gone?" asked Lynne. He detected a hint of mock suspicion.

"Well, for all I know they might have," replied David. "I doubt it. They didn't have enough time."

David opened the door for Lynne. He watched her curves as she walked in and upstairs. He wanted his hands on her ass right now, but first he needed to prepare.

Thankfully, Lynne seemed to forget all about the pasta bowl in the dining room. He took the large bowl and brought it upstairs.

Lynne was in the closet changing clothes, which was a shame. She looked so good in that dress he hoped she would keep it on a little longer. He also looked forward to taking it off. Mostly off.

The bowl was full of fresh pink rose petals. He pulled back some of the bed sheets and threw small handfuls on the bed and in a path through the bedroom. At the bottom of the bowl was a post-it note saying, "Candles under the bed."

He looked under the bed and found a basket with tea light and votive candle holders, many scented candles, and a long lighter. David placed the various candles all over the bedroom, lit them up, and turned off the lights.

The bedroom looked enchanting. He would get Bridgette and Tom a nice gift certificate. If they did take advantage of the empty house, he didn't care right now. Thanks to them Lynne would feel even more special.

It was about to get even better.

Lynne walked out of the closet. David looked her up and down in the soft candlelight. She changed from her black high heels into white, but her dress was nowhere to be seen. Lynne hid her body with the large black gift box.

"I love the candles," she said. She didn't yet see the rose petals.

David could see new matching white stockings, and the sexy white suspender belts. Her arms were held in long white silk gloves. Her hair was topped by a simple tiara. Perfect for a princess.

Lynne opened the box, but there was nothing in it. She returned the lid and politely said, "Please take by box, honey." She said it with a subtle twinkle in her eye and a soft knowing smile.

David walked over to take the gift box. It revealed Lynne in a beautiful pink corset with white laces and trim and silver embroidery. Her curves looked good in her dress. Now they looked absolutely stunning. He bent down to put the box on the floor, and he took that opportunity to touch her legs and thighs and work upward.

"It just arrived today," Lynne explained as David caressed her body. "I laced myself into this one. Luckily it laces just like the corset you bought me. It's more fun when you lace up your princess, but I wanted to surprise you."

He continued his caresses and kissed her passionately. She touched his shoulders and forearms, then moved her gloved hands inside his jacket to work her fingers over his chest. Lynne's fingers discovered his nipples. She enjoyed touching him that way. It invited David to touch more than just her neck, waist, and hips.

David gently started to work his hands over her ass. Lynne's ass was good and round. And big. His kisses moved down to her generous portion of cleavage. Even without the corset Lynne's cleavage looked impressive.

Lynne thought she was out of shape and needed to loose weight, but when she dressed up for the evening like tonight, or when she wore a corset she felt sexy. She believed she looked sexy. She knew it because she would see it in David's eyes and hear it in his voice. He always thought she looked sexy, but when she felt sexy she acted even more sexy.

She told David that she felt beautiful and sexy as soon as she put her dress on earlier tonight. She told David she felt extra sexy when her body was held close in her corset. She told David she felt like a princess when his eyes were upon her.

"I'm sure the tiara helps," teased David.

Her eyes finally caught sight of the rose petals.

"Oh, honey, rose petals! You're a lucky man, but I'm such a lucky woman."

Lynne removed David's jacket and tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Her silk covered fingers glided smoothly over his nipples. His hands moved from her beautiful round ass to her curvy thighs. One hand then returned to her ass and the other sought out the heavenly space between her legs.

"Your princess needs you," whispered Lynne. "My princess needs you," she said as David's finger traced over her new g-string. It was pink with silver embroidery and matched her corset.

"My princesses is protected, but my... backdoor," Lynne looked in the mirror at her own ass to get David's attention, "is nearly exposed."

He was hard from Lynne teasing his nipples, but the thought of intimately touching her ass made his dick throb with desire. His fingers slowly removed the cute little g-string. She feigned embarrassment and shock.

"If your princesses needs me, I need to expose her," David explained. He kissed her warm, full thighs. He carefully guided her to the bed and laid her down.

"Promise me you won't go back there," whispered Lynne in her mock commanding tone. "Good girls don't let boys touch their... backdoor."

"I promise, Principessa." David loved using the Italian word for princess. "No touching back there."

"Good boy," replied Lynne, "now, serve your princess by serving my princess."

Her fingers caressed David's face and ran through his hair as he moved in to kiss her thighs and waist. He stroked her wonderful hips as he moved closer and closer to that magic place Lynne called her princess.

Magic and divine. Such a intoxicating sight and scent. Such a exciting feeling to touch warm, soft, and sensitive skin. David touched her skin with his lips and fingers. Soon he dared to touch with his tongue.

"Yes, honey, yes," breathed Lynne, "lick her. Lick my lily."

He loved that phrase, and he loved hearing her say it. And he loved doing it even more.

She cooed as he licked her lily. Her voice raised in pitch as he approached her clit. It swelled up and wanted attention. Once she got the right attention she urged David to put his fingers inside her.

He slowly worked one finger into her sweet treasure box. It felt so good, but she was getting too wet.

"No more?" asked David. "I think I know what you need."

He walked out of the room to bring in several towels. He folded three large bath towels on the floor and took Lynne's hand to help her off the bed.

As she moved directly over the big towels David reached under the bed and brought out two decorative boxes. One black with silver trim and one white with gold trim.

Lynne's eyes lit up and she smiled.

He gently moved her legs to open her up more. She caressed her skin to get David's attention. In the candlelight she looked ravishing.

As David caressed and kissed her legs from behind she heard him open one of the boxes. He took out a couple of velvet bags and placed them neatly beneath her. Lynne couldn't tell exactly what was in each bag, but she was familiar with all of the things kept in their toy boxes.

He kissed her thighs as he closed the boxes, picked up two velvet bags, and again walked out of the room. He went to clean off the secret toys, but also to tease her impatience.

Lynne wondered which toys David took. Thankfully he returned fairly quickly, as her body yearned to be touched.

He moved into the space between the bed and Lynne. His head was positioned perfectly to lean forward into her intimate spot. His hands reached out to cup and rub her ass which she loved, especially when David returned his tongue to her precious pussy.

Yes, he was licking her lily. She gasped and said as much once more. When one of his fingers returned to inside her David moved up slightly to start licking and sucking on her swollen clit. Lynne could feel David's finger working repeatedly over her g-spot.

"Oh honey, she loves your fingers," Lynne cried out as she dripped heavenly juices. "I love when you finger my princess cunt." Lynne loved calling her vagina her Princess Cunt. It felt sexy to use such a rough word while being so girlie.

"That's not one of my fingers, baby."

Whatever he was pushing inside her was now coming out. She sighed and almost pouted.

"Surprise," said David holding up her sleek glass toy. Eight or so inches of clear glass with bulbs at the tip, the middle, and at the bottom. The bottom had a further two inches of pink glass in the shape of a heart.

This was her princess wand, as she called it. It was so feminine and girlie that if Barbie had a glass sex toy this would be it. She loved when David buried it in her cunt. A couple of times she went wild when he fucked her ass with it.

Was he planning on violating her backdoor with her princess wand after he used it to violate her pussy?

David returned the toy to its rightful place inside Lynne, and returned his mouth to her sweet clit and his hand to her big ass.

"I know what you're thinking, naughty boy. You promised," Lynne mock pouted.

"I promise not to use the princess wand on your backdoor, honey."

In and slightly out the glass wand moved deeper inside Lynne. If the tip didn't touch her g-spot David made sure the middle bulb did.

Now each time he stimulated her g-spot she dripped more.

Soon his hand stopped caressing her big round ass. One of his fingers started delicately touching her backdoor! And it was lubricated.

"What are you doing?!?!?!" Lynne asked pretending to be shocked and offended. "I'm not that kind of girl!" She clutched at his head with her gloved hands, making sure he stayed between her legs.

"I promised not to use the princess wand."

"How dare you," Lynne continued with her mock tone. She rocked her hips and gently moved her lovely little vagina into his face. "How dare you touch me like that. I'm a good girl."

David slowed his tongue and slowed the movement of the glass wand. He also stopped moving his finger on her tight backdoor. He didn't remove it. He only stopped caressing her there. The effect was immediate.

Lynne once again sighed and pouted. She softly cradled his head in her soft gloved hands.

"You do think I'm a good girl, don't you?" she asked.

"Baby, of course you're a good girl. You're beautiful and sweet. But... good girls are allowed to be naughty."

"Well, maybe you can touch me like that just a little more," said Lynne acquiescing to David's backdoor playing. "But promise me you will never tell anyone you touched my... backdoor."

"Of course, I promise," said David playfully as he started circling Lynne's tight little ass once more, "I would never say such things about a princess."

She naturally started moaning and breathing lower. "I'm still a good girl, aren't I?"

"You're a very good girl, baby," replied David as he slowly pressed his finger into her ass.

Lynne's eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh my God, David, you're so naughty!" She sounded scandalized, but she only put up verbal resistance.

"Such - a good - girl," added David as he slowly pumped the tip of his finger in and out of her ass. "Such - a good - girl."

She felt so good with David licking and sucking her clit, filling her pussy with the glass wand, and slightly fingering her backdoor. She started saying it with David. Such - a good - girl.

He stopped teasing Lynne's ass for a little while. Unknown to Lynne he was reaching for a tiny bowl. In it he put some coconut oil and another of Lynne's favorite toys. A small pink glass plug for her ass. She called it her Daisy because the bottom was shaped like a flower.

He removed the glass wand and put one of his fingers insider her. He started working exclusively on her g-spot, tapping tapping tapping. She would be gushing in a short while.

At the same time he picked up the daisy and started to work it in to her backdoor.

Lynne could tell immediately what it was, but she played along like it was a whole new experience. She gasped once again and called David a naughty boy.

She repeated her protests that she was not that kind of girl.

Slowly the daisy worked inside her. Slowly slowly slowly, and then it was in place tight.

She called David a bad boy for making her a bad girl.

He slowly ran his finger over the surface of the daisy, sending sensations through her backdoor. Coupled with the magic his other finger was doing to her button and Lynne was completely his.

He kept tapping that button. Such - a bad - girl. Such - a bad - girl.

She kept telling David she was his bad girl. All his.

He looked up at her and whispered, "You're such a good girl, Principessa."

With those words spoken Lynne started to squirt for David. They built up so much in her that the three towels was not enough. David didn't care. Lynne didn't care.

As she squirted she repeated over and over to David that she loved him and that he was so good to her. He said she was so good to him after she finished squirting.

She pulled him up to kiss her on the mouth intimately. He stopped to unlace her. Her body continued to hum. He removed the corset and proceeded to gently dry her off with one of the other towels.

He laid her back on the bed. She said no words but her arms welcomed him into her. Her eyes welcomed him into her. Her perfect pussy welcomed him into her.

David pulled and pushed his hard thick cock into her over and over as he kissed her deeply. No role playing. No dirty talk.

It was so passionate. David had no fear of losing control. He kept lovingly working in and out. Lynne held him fast in her arms, urging him on and on with one hand in his hair and the other around his waist.

Soon she moved him off from her, but only so he would lay down. Lynne climbed on top of David and took the full length of his strong cock inside her once more.

She braced herself with her hands on his chest and rode him slowly. He wanted to hold her thighs, her waist, cup her big breasts, cradle her face, and run his fingers through her hair. He moved his hands often, but always kept his eyes on her eyes.

"I love you, princess," he said.

"Then come for me, honey," she responded.

It was as if his body was waiting for her words. Her body rocked back and forth to coax every last drop from him. She kissed him as his orgasm ran through his whole body.

They hugged and kissed for a while and then got out of bed.

"Lace me up again, honey," Lynne said. "I want you to lace me up, it always feels so good."

A princess always gets what she wants.

David went to the bathroom to clean up and get a quick drink of water.

He could have sworn he left a grey towel on the rack.

- xo - xo - xo - xo - xo -

David was right about the towel. He left a large grey towel on the towel rack. It was gone because someone else used it.

Bridgette and Tom drove off earlier this evening, but curiosity got the better of them. Bridgette had a key in case she needed to get in while David was out.

They both walked in on David and Lynne a while back when they were staying the night. Neither of them could take their eyes off of David and Lynne's lovemaking. Neither Bridgette nor Tom could keep their hands off from each other.

Because of the risk, because of the excitement, because they had to resist going too far with their own lovemaking and erotic play Bridgette and Tom would slowly build up and pause. Slowly build up again and pause.

When they finally climaxed both orgasms were extreme. Bridgette squirted and gushed enough for several towels. Tom shot long, strong, and often heavy volumes of cum not to mention all of the pre-cum.

It started innocently enough. They wanted to see how the flowers and candles looked. Bridgette and Tom snuck back into the house and up to the master bathroom.

When they saw Lynne laced up in her pretty corset, not to mention the stockings and gloves as well as the cute tiara Bridgette and Tom were a little turned on. They were also curious to see if they were really going to role play that Lynne was a princess. Would it be more Shakespeare or Downton Abbey?

--:--
--:--
1.0
LuckyNumber
12