David's Caning

Story Info
3 views of a punishment.
3.8k words
4.76
19.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
281 Followers

David's caning

A consensual caning is described by three participants in the event.

The Husband, David's story

I have always wanted to be given a good long hard caning by a powerful and completely pitiless woman.

When I was a young man and had just turned 18 years old and in my last month in school I had occasion to visit the headmaster's study where I received six of the best. I was made to bend over a chair wearing only pyjama bottoms and hold on white knuckled whilst the strokes were vigorously applied to my backside.

The beating was conducted just before bedtime and after I was under the bed covers I remember removing all my bed clothes and running my fingers over my deeply ridged ass with one hand whilst stroking my rock-hard penis with the other. My orgasm was long and hard, and in my mind, payment for the pain I had just suffered. As I worked my young cock, slowly at first and then faster, I fantasised that I would be caught, dragged from the bed, and my already swollen buttocks subjected to further punishment with the rod.

And make no mistake, the cane is an instrument of punishment. Each stroke is agonising and brings tears to the eyes. The marks of a sound beating can last weeks. For many, but not all, it is an experience they do not wish to repeat.

But I did wish to repeat it, and when I married Jane I eventually confided my secret fantasy to her. Jane loves me very much and after I told her what I wanted she did her best to comply. Although she has been angry enough with me for domestic transgressions, and then used the strap effectively enough, she has not wanted sex afterwards because it was a punishment, and she was angry. And when I have asked her to discipline me as part of the process of having sex she could not bring herself to really hurt someone she loves even though I wanted it.

And then 6 weeks ago things changed. I made an appointment with a professional dominatrix in London. I told Jane that I had an appointment in town that day and would be staying in a hotel overnight and return the following day. Two days before my appointment my phone pinged and Jane who was sitting close by innocently asked who that was. As I read the message she must have seen a look of panic cross my face and she grabbed the phone from me and read the message, "Confirming appointment 3 pm 12/7 Mistress Susie."

She was livid. I had never seen her that angry.

"Who the fuck is Susie? Are you having an affair? "

And so, I explained. And as she sat there red faced and shaking with anger I told her that I was not having an affair, but my appointment was with a professional dominatrix who I had paid to cane me.

" I need to be punished. And you can't do it"

"And I wasn't going to have sex with her."

Eventually Jane calmed down although I could see she was still hurt and angry.

"You bastard."

"You were going to take your clothes off in front of another woman?"

"And how the fuck did you think you'd hide the marks?"

"Well now you won't have to because I'm coming with you to see to it that you get what's coming to you! You've lied to me. Sex and punishment appear to be the same to you, so you were planning to be unfaithful."

And with that she stormed out of the room. And that evening she made me sleep in the spare room. When I woke in the morning she was gone. There was a note on the kitchen table, "Gone to town. Talk tonight. Jane. "

I arrived home from work to find Jane sitting at the table drinking a glass of wine. She was no longer angry and was calm and in good spirits. I washed, changed, and came downstairs and as I entered the room she motioned me to sit and poured me a wine. Then she spoke,

"Well, its arranged. We have the same one-hour appointment. Susie is going to thrash your bare arse and I'm going to watch her do it. I have asked her to make sure she canes you good and hard since that's what we both need. I don't really understand what drives you but understand this... I need to see you punished for your deceit. And maybe when it's done we can get on with our lives."

That night as I lay naked in bed in the dark, and as Jane slept silently beside me I was part frightened and nervous, and part excited. I knew I was going to be severely caned, and that It was going to be very painful. I also knew that I could not back out and Jane had seen to that. I placed my left hand on the smooth skin of my bum cheeks and imagined how they would be swollen and bruised in just a few hours' time and as I did my penis became swollen and hard. Then I did something I had not done since I had married, and with Jane asleep beside me I slowly and quietly held my foreskin between my fingers and wanked myself to a juddering cum.

And so, the following afternoon just after 3pm Jane and I sat in Mistress Susie's office. She was a tall dark-haired attractive woman and wore a dark pencil dress and a white short sleeved blouse. She was very strict, and business like in her manner.

"Well David you're here this afternoon to be punished at your request and that of your wife. Is that right?

"Yes," I said

Very well. I intend to give you eighteen strokes with a one metre Koobo cane with any extra strokes at my or your wife's discretion. These eighteen strokes are a minimum and are a punishment for your deceit and once I start I will continue until the punishment is finished. You will address me as Mistress Susie. Do you understand? "

"Yes Mistress Susie," I said

"Very well. Go next door and strip, and then go through the door to the right into the punishment room and position yourself over the punishment trestle. You will not talk to me or your wife unless directed until the punishment is finished. You can scream and shout as much as you like. I expect you to. The room is sound proofed and only the three of us will hear you."

I did as I was told.

The punishment room was a spartan place about 6 metres square in the middle of which the caning bench was fixed to a white nonslip tiled floor. In front of and behind the bench both walls were mirrored from floor to ceiling. Only three other items of furniture were present. These were a tall cupboard sat against the wall opposite the entrance, and a cheap wooden chair sitting next to the cupboard. Next to the chair there was a tall metal cylinder in which some canes could be seen.

The final item of furniture was a wooden chair placed facing the head of the trestle and in which Jane was sitting expectantly. From there she would be able to see my face and the reflection of Mistress Susie and my bare bum cheeks in the mirror behind me.

The trestle was a padded bench on which I lay in a kneeling position with my head over the end. Mistress Susie had bound my hands tightly to the base of both legs at the front of the trestle and my upper arms to the top of each leg. My legs were bound at the thighs and shins and lastly a strap was cinched tight around my waist to hold me tight against the padded surface.

As I lay waiting for Mistress Susie to start I was aware of Jane quizzically looking at me. She said nothing.

Mistress Susie crossed the room behind the trestle and retrieved a wicked looking cane from the metal canister and as she whipped it through the air I could see it had been steeped in water to add weight and flexibility.

I watched her assume her position to the left of the trestle and measure the cane across my naked bum cheeks.

"Eighteen strokes. Prepare yourself. "

And then she raised the rattan and brought it whistling down to impact across the centre of my nates. Again, and again the rod rose and fell, whooping and slapping with no respite as I struggled and strained in my bonds.

The caning was truly agonising and whilst it progressed there was nothing in my universe but an all-consuming white-hot burning pain in my buttocks. As the strokes fell, pain built on pain. I could hear myself sobbing and blubbering, but in those minutes of punishment I don't recollect any conscious thought. And then suddenly it stopped.

I felt a wave of unbelievable wellbeing and relief.

And I heard Mistress Susie's voice.

"Is that sufficient Jane?"

Followed by a soft reply "Yes"

But then I heard my own voice disembodied voice "More dammit. I deserve to be punished...the same again but harder"

And again, I heard Mistress Susie. This time a soft murmur.

"Very well."

Once again the cane was measured against my arse before she struck.

At first the pain was unbelievable, and even worse than previously, but as the thrashing progressed the pain seemed to recede into the distance, and I was for first time able to almost dispassionately watch in the mirror as Mistress Susie impassively and skilfully drove the punishment cane into my buttocks.

Finally, she stopped, and as I lay across the bench I felt a feeling of utter calm, contentment, and of having been cleansed.

Mistress Susie untied my bonds and left me to recover over the trestle. I was aware of Jane stroking my hair and telling that it was all over, and she loved and me that she was sorry.

And at that moment I felt a deeper love for her greater than anything I had felt before.

I now know that I had reached subspace when the pain of the punishment releases endorphins which act like opioid drugs to diminish the pain and induce a trance like state. Maybe It was this that I had been seeking all those years, or maybe I simply wanted to be completely dominated by a strong powerful women. Either or both could be true.

Pain is something which whilst it is present it cannot be ignored. And at its worse it takes over your entire being. It has another feature as well which is that after it has gone it is difficult or sometimes impossible to recollect how it felt.

The trance like subspace where Mistress Susie took me is not so easily forgotten, and I now am left wondering when I will be drawn to repeat the experience. I do not yet know what Jane's experience of my caning was except to say that when I had recovered she got the fucking of her life.

A little later when I had recovered sufficiently I sat in a comfortable chair with Jane whilst a lady who I understood to be Mistresses Susie's assistant gave me a cup of hot sweet tea. Jane sat close to me and held my hand hard in hers.

A little later we took a taxi back to the Hilton where I had booked a room. The moment we entered the room and the door had shut behind us she turned and hugged me harder than I remember her doing before. She kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm so sorry"

But before she could continue I put my finger to her lips.

"Don't be"

"I love you very much"

"Just hold me please"

And we got into bed and as I lay face down and naked on the bed with my head on her stomach I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Sometime later I woke. Jane was kissing the welts on my bottom, and I was aware that my penis was hard and erect. I stood and led her by the hand to the armchair at the end of the suite and Jane instinctively knew what I wanted and bent naked over it, and I slid deep inside her. She was very wet and groaned with need. I fucked her with animalistic desire and when she climaxed I took her again against the wall, and only when she screamed with passion for the second time did I take her back to bed. And then we lay in soixante -neuf with me on top and my throbbing and swollen ass in the air.

And then I licked her swollen clitoris as she sucked my glans and penile shaft until she orgasmed once more, and her trembling thighs clasped my head as she took her pleasure, and I ejaculated into her mouth.

The Dominatrix, Susie's story

David had booked a session with me and wished to explore his desire to be punished. You can imagine my surprise when his wife telephoned and offered me a substantial fee just to talk to me. When we met she was obviously angry with David for going behind her back in arranging to see me. I attempted to reassure that this was a common trait in my male visitors and that I did not offer sexual favours.

Jane was determined that he should be well punished for his "transgression" and after a brief discussion I offered to deliver eighteen strokes of the cane, which although Jane did not know was the punishment that David and I had previously agreed upon. I also agreed to deliver further strokes at my discretion if she wished but informed her that if I felt he had had enough at any stage in the punishment I would stop.

I was certain in my own mind that Jane would find eighteen strokes of the kooboo cane more than an adequate punishment.

Furthermore, I had no desire to permanently harm David but wished to give him what he felt he needed.

I advised Jane that it might be wise for her to wait outside whilst his caning was given but she was adamant she wished to watch and so I agreed.

As I measured the cane across his unmarked buttocks Jane sat watching me. Then I lifted it high over my head and swivelling at the hips drove it downwards and full force into the soft flesh. It whistled and cracked, and the familiar white line appeared across his cheeks turning red as the blood flowed back to the point of impact.

David was silent but Janes eyes widened, and her mouth opened a little.

The rod rose and fell and rose again and David whimpered, and as another red stripe appeared he started to struggle against his bindings.

I settled into the business of delivering a sound and thorough caning. Each stroke was placed parallel to the others, and I endeavoured not to overlay strokes but to cover his entire bum with stripes.

By the ninth stroke David was howling and his buttocks were twitching and uselessly straining to escape the attentions of the supple cane. Jane sat fascinated as the welts on his cheeks started to develop into blue rope like ridges with the outline of the cane tip clearly visible.

I was merciless. Despite his cries David was taking his beating well and although he was bruising, apart from a few specks of blood, his skin was unbroken and so I continued to strike, the cane rhythmically cracked and bit whilst his buttocks writhed, he screeched, and Jane sat motionless and enthralled.

And then it was over.

Or so I thought.

David demanded more!

At that moment I decided that It was safe to continue and after a couple more hard strokes of the cane he quietened, his struggling stopped, and he calmly accepted the cane as it bit into his swollen nates. And I knew he had reached sub space.

And so, I completed the caning although it was no longer a punishment. The last fifteen stokes I delivered were not given at full strength. They were not exactly taps but I wanted to give him what he wanted but strike only hard enough to keep him in subspace and minimise any further damage to his already extremely well marked posterior.

And when I had finished I knew that I had both provided Jane with the punishment she wanted and David the caning that he had craved.

The wife, Jane's story

When I learnt of David's planned rendezvous with Susie I felt betrayed and angry, and it was those emotions that drove me to meet with her and ask to be present when he was to be punished. I now realise that there was a side to David that I had only glimpsed before he was caned. It was this deep need to be disciplined which had caused him to plan his caning and I believe he was ashamed of this very personal need

I'm not the kind of person to accuse my partner of hiding things from me and I am not so naïve as to believe in total honesty with others We all have the odd skeleton in the cupboard. And to be fair to David he did ask me to cane him, but I wasn't prepared to do it for him.

I have to say that witnessing his punishment came as a shock. I have never been punished physically and most certainly never wish to be caned myself.

I was very surprised to my reaction to his punishment because I was not sorry for being instrumental in its delivery. I was only sorry for doubting him and accusing him of having an affair, and I was sorry not have recognised the depth of his masochism.

I must have a harder streak in me than I thought because I was unaware of the damage a cane can do and the pain it can cause, yet I was able to sit and watch all of his caning. David's blue, striped, and swollen arse is testament enough to the former and I could see that initially the pain was extremely severe. For some reason I trusted Susie to know both his physical and mental limits

I was shocked when he demanded more strokes, but now know that he had entered an endorphin driven state where he felt little pain but great psychological wellbeing. I also saw that Susie was striking less hard during the last set of strokes.

When David had recovered from his ordeal he fucked me with a greater intensity than ever before, and it was great sex. It is now a week later, and we have made love every day since. His bottom is still badly bruised but there will be no lasting damage.

I have also come to the realisation that our relationship has irrevocably changed. The pain he suffered will soon be forgotten and his bum will heal but eventually, he will feel the need to feel the cane again.

I am his wife and I love him dearly but the next time I will be the one to mark his backside with a punishment cane. I have already been thinking about how I will need to tie him spreadeagled to our double bed with his arse raised over a couple of pillows. The strange thing is that I am not doing it just for David because I love him, I am doing it for myself because I now know I will enjoy doing it.

And I have no intention of another woman ever seeing him naked again. When Susie stood behind David and flexed the cane, measured it across his bare exposed buttocks, and gave him the gift of pain I became aware of several things.

Firstly, in that moment I was jealous of her. Their relationship during the time she beat him may not have been sexual, but it was deeply intimate. Every time the cane kissed, bit, and marked him I felt she was branding something that was mine. I also recognised that he trusted her to hurt him but do no permanent harm.

Secondly I felt I had failed him. I did not respond to his need to be disciplined and there should have been no need for him to seek another woman to deliver it.

Last night I told David something further, and that I had been hiding even from myself. As Susie was caning him and as each stroke reddened and bruised his buttocks, and as he struggled and moaned I enjoyed the sight and sounds he was making. I didn't feel sorry for him. He was getting what he said he wanted, and I felt incredibly horny.

And as I unburdened myself of this last secret between us I could feel my pussy start to go wet with desire. We were sitting in the lounge, and David was already looking hungrily at me. I stripped myself naked and he did the same.

I sat in the armchair with my lags apart and showed him my red swollen sex and engorged clitoris and he knew what I wanted. He knelt between my thighs and as he licked my wet slit I told him in graphic detail the treatment his bare buttocks would be getting at my hands with strap, paddle, and cane once they were healed and ready. I told him that I was going to tie him down arse up, and then hurt him and mark him badly, but that he was and always would be mine. I told him that when I caned him I planned to be naked so that he could fuck me when I had finished with him. I told him that he would be able to see my tits swinging as I applied the instrument of correction.

TheDok
TheDok
281 Followers
12