David's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Man rescues woman and finds love.
6.6k words
4.41
5.1k
13
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
62 Followers

(Author's note)

this is a story that I've been working on for a few years off and on. This is my first submission so would like constructive criticism and advice.

Chapter 1

My name Is David, and this, well, this is my story.

I am 25 years old, 6 foot 2 inches, and 182 lbs, of muscle ( I love to work out.) I have black hair and brown eyes. I'm clean shaven everywhere, and have never been married. My father died when I was about 16; he instilled his work habits in me and how to be self sufficient. My mother died a few years ago, she lived a good life. She taught me how to cook, how to clean and how to love a woman with tenderness; just as my father taught me how to be a man, and protect a woman while also showing tenderness when she needed it. I work at a job that pays great and I love working with my coworkers. I have never really thought of myself as a lady's man, but as you'll find out, it turned out I was to become far more than what I am now.

I worked as a CPA at George & Sons accounting firm, it was a great job, and I had a wonderful home that I saved up for and bought. It was plenty big enough for me. I worked there for over five years and thought my job was secure, but then the economy plummeted. After about 6 months, the company had to lay me off with full severance as well as an opportunity to come back. My life went downhill after I was let go, but I had my father to thank for drilling how to save money into my head. I had a nice nest egg saved away so I could keep my home and car for a while.

I got tired of staying home and not having fun out in public, so I decided to go to a club one night and see if I could have some fun, maybe hook up for a night. Turns out, it wasn't meant to be, and I'm glad of it. As I was leaving the club, after getting turned down several times, I saw a woman walking down the road like she was drunk. She was staggering and leaning against the wall every few seconds like she wanted to throw up. I started to turn away in disgust, but a voice inside my head told me to take a closer look. I noticed that her clothes had been torn and she was disheveled. I ran to offer the woman help, and as I got closer, I noticed that she was bleeding from several cuts.I caught her as she fell and carried her to my car, and placed her in the passenger's seat. As I ran to the driver side of the car, I got out my phone and dialed the hospital to let them know I was coming and what was going on.

It took me almost twenty minutes to reach the hospital. During the drive she was whimpering and curled up in a ball. I could faintly hear her whispering "please no more," "you're hurting me," and "please stop." As we came closer to the hospital, I called the ER again and let them know I was close by and to be ready. I updated them on the sounds she was making and words she was saying, and that I feared she was attacked, or even raped! At the ER, I quickly got out of the car. Just as I opened the door the nurses came out with a bed. As I laid her on the bed, I followed them to the room they assigned her..

As I waited with her for the doctor to arrive, I answered the nurse's questions the best I could. The ER doctor came in and ordered tests and scans to be done. He talked to me about her condition, where I found her, and the words I heard during the drive to the hospital. After an hour, the woman started to wake up and became more aware of her surroundings. I waited until she noticed me before trying to let her know where she was. I let her know she was safe and after a few minutes, she turned her head away and fell back asleep. I notified the nurse that she had woken up briefly, that she didn't seem fully aware, and had a distant look in her eyes before she fell back to sleep.

I gave the nurse my insurance card and told her to try it. I kept my insurance up to date and I knew I could use it for the woman. I also gave my phone number to the nurses at the nurse's station and asked if the nurse would give it to the woman when she woke up. I had to go home. I was helping a friend early in the morning with a moving job he had. I knew he needed help and I was the only one who agreed to help him.

Two days later, while working out at home, I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I almost didn't answer because it was a private number, but I decided to answer anyway.

"Hello, this is David, can I help you?"

"Hello, this is Jessica. I was given this number by the nurses at The Hallowed God Hospital. Is this the man who brought me to the hospital?" she asked.

"OH, Hi! Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"I'm getting better, just sore all over. I wanted to call and thank you, it was really kind of you." she said.

"I'm just glad I was there when I was and was able to help." I said.

After a few seconds "So am I, I'm not sure I would have survived that."

"Are you feeling up to having coffee later today, to talk?" I asked her.

"Yes! I would like to get a coffee, say, in an hour? We could meet at Quincy's downtown?" she asked.

"I would love to, I'll meet you there." I said.

After I hung up the phone, I took a quick shower, since I was working out in my home gym. About forty-five minutes later, I arrived at the coffee shop and picked a table close to the entrance out on the patio. I looked around enjoying my favorite pastime, observing people in everyday life. After a few minutes, I saw this red haired, 5'6" bombshell walking down the street, and I waved to her. As she walked towards me, I could see she was limping. I stood up and pulled her chair out for her, then waved a waitress over, and we proceeded to order drinks.

"So, how is your day so far?" I asked.

"It's ok, I've just been taking it easy." She said.

"If I may ask, what happened that night?" I asked.

"My husband came home drunk and, as usual, angry at every little thing. I guess I didn't do what he wanted fast enough, or his way, and he got mad and started beating me. I don't know how I got to where you found me but I'm very thankful you did. I don't know if I would have survived that night." She said while looking down at the table.

I could see the pain behind her eyes with the memory. I tried to change the subject for a while to take her mind off those memories. For a while we talked about the weather and her plans, if any, that she has for herself and what she wants to do. Eventually, we get back on that night, so I ask her why she stays with him. She told me, "My two kids, I have to protect my twin girls!" She looked down after the waitress left and said, "My Husband is very aggressive and possessive, he has threatened to kill me and my kids if I ever leave him. There is no one that can help me, so I'm stuck taking whatever he throws at me and I have to live with it." As I watch her talking, I can see she is breaking down from the tear rolling down her cheek.

The tears started coming down and I started to understand how helpless she felt. My heart went out to her and without realizing or thinking about it, my hand reached out to her and cupped her beautiful face, softly wiping away her tears. She looked up at me and gave me such a big beautiful smile. My heart did backflips, surprising me.

"What about your parents? Any family?" I asked.

"My parents died about a year ago, I wasn't able to go to their funeral. I'm an only child and my husband's family is almost as bad as he is. My kids mean the world to me, I fear for their future, but I can't do anything to protect them from this!" she exclaimed.

"Have you contacted the police about this?" I asked her.

She laughed as she told me, "Most of the police department higher ups ARE his family and will protect him! There is one friend I have, but I don't want to involve her, or get her hurt!"

"I can understand that." I said.

We talked for about two more hours before we decided to take a walk, since we were downtown. We talked for another three hours, then she said she must go home or she would be late for when her husband returns home. Before saying our goodbyes, we arranged a time to meet again another day.

A few days go by after our first meeting and I have yet to get a call from her or see her. I start to get worried about her safety and think about calling her on the number she used, as I have started to have feelings for her, I've been looking forward to talking and spending time with her more. About a week goes by without hearing from her, I start to get worried for her. About a week after our first meeting, I received a call from the number she used and she apologized for not calling sooner.I told her "it's ok, I was kind of worried but didn't want to get you in trouble with your husband by calling you". After I said that, I heard her start crying and asked her if she wanted to talk about what's going on. She stays on and we start talking to each other, I look at the clock and notice 4 hours have passed, we stay on the phone talking longer, her voice is like an angel, soft and musical making time just fly by. After a while, she realized the time, as we said good night to each other, we promised each other to talk more each day when she could.

As the weeks go by, we talk more and more, our friendship blossoms and becomes tighter to the point I feel a bond forming. Jessica starts telling me her past and the hardships she has faced and the good times as well, her college years, and what she wanted for her future. I learned that Jessica loves to paint and loves to dance, she mentioned she majored in dance, she had dreamt of becoming a theatrical dancer.

A couple months go by and we get to know each other better. When the time to pay my bills comes around, I noticed my bank account is starting to get low. Seeing that, I started looking for a job again. I start by looking through online recruiting pages for Cpa's, I set up a few interviews but as it came time for the interviews, I get calls that the interviews are canceled or the position has been filled, filling me with anxiety and dread for my possible future. As the weeks go by, and no job interviews are set up I began to stress. As I start stressing about the bills getting late, and my money starts dropping below an acceptable limit, Jessica starts to notice my anxiety and nervousness building up. As we talk more and more, I feel the bond of friendship turning into something more, I'm just not sure what. A few days go by and Jessica asks to meet at our favorite cafe. Jessica has noticed my stress, I thought I was keeping it hidden from her, she is more observant than I thought.

She looks me straight in the eyes and with a stern voice says "OK, David, what is going on? you have been stressing about something but have not said anything, now tell me?" I reluctantly tell her what's going on with me and my situation at home, "I have to find a job soon, money is starting to run out and I'm getting worried about my home and car. I figure I have about 6 months left."

Oh, well let me see if I can help you, I may know someone that could help, what can you do? what are you trained for?" she asks

"I'm a CPA, I've loved math since I was in grade school. that's all I know." I said

"I know the perfect place and she is hiring, can I borrow your phone?" she asked

"Sure." As I hand her my phone, she tells me that this woman is a friend of hers and someone she has talked about, her only friend left until me.

As she talks to her friend, I turn my attention to those around us, and just drift off. I start to wonder how such an incredible and beautiful woman came into my life and how close she has become to me. As she hangs up the phone she waits till my attention is back to her as I apologize for zoning out on her. She tells me that an interview has been set up, the date and time. Then tells me she is going with me, whether I want her to or not and I have no say in the matter! I start smiling at her forcefulness.

"What's got your smile going, huh?" she asks.

I look at her eyes, and start feeling myself get drawn into them, when I finally answer "I'm very happy to see you're getting bold and forceful, it shows you're getting comfortable with me, makes my heart smile!" At that, I see her blush as she starts hiding her face behind her hands.

That's when she drops a bombshell on me!

"I have something to tell you, and this must remain a secret between us, please?!" she begs I feel surprised at the trust she is showing in me, making my heart swell.

"You have my word, I won't tell anyone, besides, I don't want to lose you" I say then I notice that she's red as a boiled Crawdad!

She smiles at me after she overcomes her surprise and says "I can't lose you either, me and Caroline, that's the woman's name you have the interview with, used to be lovers as well as friends, she has been my friend since high school and have been there for me a lot. we became lovers in college while we were roommates there."

I'm in shock, I never would have thought she would be Bi, and it looks like she really trusts me. I vow to myself that I will never do anything to hurt her. I say to her "WOW!

That's a surprise, and your secret is safe with me, I swear." As she smiles at that, I love seeing her smile, especially that certain smile she uses just for me, I feel myself seeing this beautiful young woman in a different light.

It took me a couple hours after we separated to realize what she had said, she can't lose me! and I had to sit down as the realization sunk in, this might be bigger than I thought. Does she have feelings for me? Or is she saying that as a close friend? Doubt and joy both rack my heart as I drive back home.

As I got home, I saw there was a text message on my phone, it's from Jess!! Saying she won't be able to meet with me for a few days but she will be ok. I text her back saying "be safe beautiful" and I get a heart back in response.

A few days later, I get a text from Jess, saying she will meet me at our cafe for the interview. As I drive to the cafe to pick her up, I see this gorgeous red haired, blue eyed bombshell walk out of the cafe with two coffee's walking towards me, my mouth drops as I see what she is wearing, a long bright blue dress with a slit up the side stopping just below her hip. I stared at her, not realizing she was already at the door until she cleared her throat. Imagine a 5'6" redhead with long silky legs, coming out of a store in a tight bright blue dress like that, her full 32D size breasts filling her dress out and her hips just wide enough to make her swish from side to side with each step! You can picture the way I sat with my jaw on the floor staring in complete shock! As I look up at her face, I can see the beginning of her laugh starting and a bright smile looking down at me. I hurriedly step out of the car and walk her to the other side to open her door for her.

As she enters the car, I get a peek of bare thighs and trimmed hair, light red. And I quickly realize SHE HAS NO PANTIES ON! I can't believe my eyes and I turn bright red as I realize she is watching me with a devilish smile.

During the drive, all I could picture was the image in my head of Jessica getting into the car, it started to make me wonder if she was teasing me, and I loved it. As we got closer to the address, she started to fill me with confidence, I could feel her hand resting on my thigh. I could hear her telling me that I got this and telling me about Caroline, how they were friends in college. As I feel her hand resting on my thigh, I start hearing this rushing sound in my ears, and realize, it's my blood rushing through me. I sense my dick is starting to enjoy the feeling more than It should.

As we entered the suite, I asked the secretary for Caroline and that I have a scheduled appointment with her.

This beautiful young woman, about 26 years of age with Strawberry Blonde hair, bright blue eyes with full dark red lips comes walking out of an office behind the secretary, right up to Jessica and gives her a deep hug and peck in the cheeks.

Caroline looks at Jessica and whispers "Is this the stud you were talking about over the phone?" As Jessica nods "You were right, he is HOT!" Caroline then looks my way and tells us "Please, come with me, I'll do your interview right now." I noticed a playful gleam in her eyes as she looked back at Jessica and I thought to myself. 'oh am I gonna be in trouble!'

Caroline beckoned both of us to come with her. As we entered her office, she asked me to close the door, she rang her secretary to hold her calls and all appointments she has. After that was done, I saw Jess and Caroline talking quietly, so I decided to wait out of earshot to give them privacy. As I turned towards them, hearing them moving, I saw Caroline's hand inside Jessica's dress and Jessica kissing Caroline's neck, man did that shock the hell outta me!

As I stare with an open jaw, once again! Caroline notices me and whispers "I think we broke him, Is he gonna be ok?" I hear both ladies giggling, My face turns a bright red and I can feel my face heating up. As Caroline took her seat, Jess went and stood behind her, still wearing that devilish smile of hers. The interview goes on for about an hour, Caroline then tells me that she had already hired me, based on Jess's recommendation, but she wanted to do all the basics. I almost burst out laughing, and said Jess has been the best thing to happen to me in a couple years! That time I got to see Jess turn deep red, I got her back!

As the interview comes to a close, Caroline gets up, turns around and gives Jess a deep kiss and whispers to her something. I see Jess brighten up and turn red again as she looks at me. Though I can't hear what was said, I know it was for the good of Jess as she started giggling madly.

As we left the office, Caroline asked her secretary to get my email and she would send me some paperwork to send back. As I give my email to the secretary, I see Jessica walk past me and flair her dress, giving me a view of her flawless behind, as I turn back to the secretary, I notice she has a far away look in her eyes, I follow her eyes and notice she is looking at my crotch, apparently these two young ladies has made me raise a flag pole! I promise myself, somehow and at some time, I'm gonna get them back for this!

On the drive back, Jessica still has a big smile on her lovely face. As we stop at a light, I look over at her and ask "So what's got you all happy and excited?" She looks over at me while putting her hand on my thigh, as she giggles, "It's for me to know, but you'll find out soon enough, handsome". As the light turns green, I turn my attention back to the road, pondering what she meant. My mind latches onto her calling me handsome and runs the whole thing multiple times. Now I start wondering if she is being flirty or trying to tell me her feelings for me. Either way, my mind is running multiple scenarios at the same time.

As my mind is trying to fathom out what she said, I tell her "I would love to spend some private time with you, say at my place, if you trust me?" As the last word is uttered, I ask myself why did I say it like that, and why did I just ask her to my place?! What was I thinking!?? As I look over at her, I can see her face is red and she is blushing, she turns to me and says "I would love to but I can't, my husband could find out, I wanna spend more time with you but I'm afraid of him finding out and hurting us and you!"

I tell her "I understand, I don't want to do anything that's gonna get you hurt. For a woman as special as you, I can wait until you feel it's right." I can see a tear run down and she jumps at me and hugs me tight, knowing I will do nothing to hurt her. I feel my anger at her husband rise another notch, tho. which I squash down. I vow to myself that I will not and cannot let anything happen to this lovely woman. At that point, I know I'm falling In love with this woman, which takes me by surprise as I never thought I would find love anytime soon.

Helgamite
Helgamite
62 Followers
12