David's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
More of David's past is revealed and a date with Caroline.
10.3k words
4.54
2.3k
4
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
58 Followers

I want to thank thegooyproofyreader for editing this part of the story. He has been invaluable and hard worker. deserves a lot of credit for making the story better, and correcting my mess ups. plenty as there were lmao!! seriously though, Full credit goes to him for helping make this a reality!

David's Journey part 2

As I awake in the morning, being Saturday I have the day off. I figure I will get some exercising done in the morning then shower. As I'm working out, I get an evil thought and walk to my mirror as I hold my dumbbell in my right hand. I quickly take out my phone and snap a quick pic of my sweaty body and send it to Caroline and type in 'thinking of you while I work out.'

I quickly got a text back with a sad emoji and a text saying she wishes she could be here to join in. I sent a quick text back asking if she would like to join me for lunch, which she quickly responded saying she can't, since she is with her boyfriend today, trying to figure things out.

Just before I got into the shower, I texted her back asking how things are going with that, knowing she had caught him cheating on her with his college ex-girlfriend. I was beginning to wonder if it was over with them, or if they could fix their relationship. I kinda feel bad about doing what I was doing, but he screwed up in my mind and lost her loyalty to him, so as far as I see, she can test the waters, which I'm glad of. Caroline is an amazing woman and I think Jessica knew we would be good together. I need to talk to Jess though and see if that's what she was thinking!

After my exercise and shower, I dress to go out when my doorbell rings, I open the door to find

A police officer standing there with her notepad open and her partner walking up my driveway.

"Can I help you, officer?" I inquire.

I notice her giving me a slow up and down glance, feeling like I was being measured. "Yes sir. Do you know Jessica Malroni?"

"I know 'A' Jessica, not sure of the last name, what's this about?" I ask her.

"We have a report that states you helped her to The Hallowed God Hospital a while back? We are interested in the circumstances of your meeting," the officer asks, in a not too friendly way.

I look at the officer and her partner and see he has his hand on his billy club already. "May I ask both of your names please and badge numbers as your tone and his actions don't seem friendly?" I ask this as I have an audio ideo setup by my door, recording everything said and done. Safety first nowadays!!

The second officer looks at me with a disgusted look and takes a step forward, "Just answer the ladies damn question, SIR!"

I look at the Male officer in the eye and state, "Now I really would like your names and badge numbers." I look over at the female officer, "As to your question, my meeting with her was fortuitous, as she was severely beaten and I doubt she would have survived the night if I hadn't seen and helped her, I'm sure you can get her medical condition from the hospital if you ask REALLY nicely."

The Female officer looks at me and states, "My name is Officer Ruiz, badge number 2487. I am following up on the report made by the hospital and your name was the primary listed in helping Mrs. Malroni. I do not mean to be rude, just doing my job to get all the information needed in case of any charges brought to bear, sir. My partner's name is Officer Thornton, badge number 2428. I'm sure my partner was only being safe in case of any anger or surprises, it wasn't meant to threaten you," as she states that last bit, she is looking straight at her partner for confirmation she was telling the truth. To which her partner blatantly ignores her look.

"Fine, I'll let it go for now, officer Ruiz. The condition I found Jessica in was atrocious and completely criminal, in my opinion. I hope, sincerely, that you catch the fucker that did that to her and lock his ass away in the deepest part of the worst prison in this state. No woman deserves the damage she took that night!"

As I was saying this, I can tell the female cop was more disturbed than before. As she looks me over again, she asked me, "do you have any kind of relationship with Mrs. Malroni?"

"We are just friends, nothing more, she is allowed to have friends, isn't she?" I asked. At this, the officer looks away, clearly she knows more than letting on and it gives me an ill feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I think we are done here, Officer Ruiz, could you please leave and take your partner with you. I have a busy day and would like to get on with it. Thank you." As the officer turns around, I watch as her partner is half way to his vehicle before I ask her a quick question quietly. "Officer, I would ask you to look at the hospital report and then ask yourself if a woman deserves that kinda damage and pain from anyone, male or female and use your conscience to ask yourself which side of the law you're on and as a woman, can you allow this to continue?"

I saw the look on her face and wondered if she would. I quickly typed out what happened to Caroline and told her that it didn't look good but wont push it or tell Jessica about it.

After about 30 minutes, I went and did some errands for the house and got more business clothes. As I arrived back home and put everything away, I went out back and set up my swimming pool and swam for a few hours and enjoyed the setting sun with the BBQ going. I loved to grill while swimming.

Monday dawns and it's my day at the office. I head for work an hour early so I can get into the office before Mark gets there. As I enter the building, my boss, Caroline, notices me and asks me to her office. "David, I got your texts about the police from Saturday, sorry I couldn't answer you too much, me and the boyfriend took the entire weekend and we still couldn't work out everything, I'm so frustrated with him!"

As we talked about her weekend, I saw she was getting more and more upset. I walked over and gave her a hug. I felt her body conform to mine and knew this is what she wanted, someone to hold her tight and make her feel loved. I guess she hadn't been getting that from her boyfriend lately.

I bend down a little and kiss the top of her head gently, I feel her hands wrap around my body tighter. When I reach down to kiss her on her forehead, she moves her head up to look at me and our lips touch, both of our eyes get wide at the contact. I know then that I didn't want to stop, so I gently take her chin in both my hands and while looking in her eyes, kiss her lips gently, just enough to see if she is willing, as I kiss longer and she doesn't pull away. I continue to kiss her and take my tongue and slide it across her lips gently. I swear I hear her breath increase and a slight moan escape her lips. As I start to pull away, I feel her resist and move with me to keep contact with my lips. When our lips part, I smile down at her and let my hands slide down her arms to her hips and wrap them around her with both hands grabbing her ass, then I pull her closer to me, while never losing eye contact with her. As we stand that way for what seems like hours when she puts her head on my chest and I can feel her start to shake, I hold her tight and tell her gently that I will be here for her anytime she needs me. I can tell she starts to cry when she turns her head suddenly and pulls me into a deep kiss, her tongue trying to force itself into my mouth, so I open up and wrestle with her tongue, a deep kiss like none I've ever had before. As we break apart a few minutes later, I feel her hands fiddling with my pants and zipper.

"Caroline, what are you doing?" I ask her gently, unsure if we should be doing this.

She looks straight in my eyes and I can see her silently pleading with me to let her do this. "Please David! Let me do this, you made me feel so wanted and needed, I want to do this for you. I want to show you how I have been feeling about you."

As she continues to look up at me, I see her slowly fall to her knees and by this time, she has my pants down around my ankles and looking at the tent that has sprung up in my boxers! I can see a large smile and excitement in her eyes as she slowly lowers my boxers. Now I know I'm not a large man, my package is just slightly above average at 6.1in. As my penis pops out, it comes up and hits her on the chin making her laugh. Her laughing makes my heart flutter a bit. She stares at it for a few moments and looks up nervously, saying "my boyfriend doesnt have this size, it's been a long time since I've played with a toy this beautiful!" When she finishes, I feel her lips brush against the tip of it and my penis reacts by bobbing up and down. I start chuckling at this, thinking it's got a brain of its own!

Just then I feel her lips part and the end of my penis as it slips in between those luscious lips, feeling the heat of her breath, the wetness of her lips and tongue makes me harder and sends an electric shock straight up my spine. I gasp out loud with the contact and the feeling of it sliding half way into her mouth is like heaven. I can feel my penis resting on top of her tongue and it feels like it was made just for it; a perfect shape just wrapped around the underside like a soft wet bed.

"My God Caroline! This feels amazing! You are amazing!" I gasp out trying to contain the pleasure enough to be able to speak. I have never felt this before, her tongue is like silk and velvet had a baby!

Caroline starts sliding more of me into her mouth slowly, wetting every inch she envelopes before moving further down. Finally I feel her throat at the tip of my head and wonder if she is gonna go further. YEP!! She does, my first ever deep throat! My god it feels wonderful!

As I stand there I feel my knees getting weaker, so I steel myself for more of her amazing talent. About 10 minutes later, feeling my entire willpower and stamina finally deplete, I warn her, "Caroline, I'm so close, I'm about to blow!" Thinking she will pull out, I begin to feel her working faster, my hands grabbing the back of her head and tightening. I look down at her watching her take me completely, she looks up into my eyes and deepthroats me one last time as I blow my load into her. I know half of my seed goes down her throat quickly before she backs up and lets me fill her wonderful mouth with sperm. When she is done, she tightens up her sucking and I hear a "plop" as my now softening penis exits her luscious opening. I watch as she looks up at me and opens her mouth, showing me how much of my seed she saved, immediately, sensually she closes her mouth and swallows and shows me no more is left. I start chuckling and bring her face close to mine and give her a deep kiss showing my appreciation for what she has given me. Even knowing she just had my seed in her mouth, I think to myself, if this gorgeous woman is willing to do that to me, what kind of man would I be if I didn't give her the best kiss for it? What would I be if I refused to kiss her?

After an hour and a full stomach, Caroline is content and my day must start.

A week later, I head into the office, I say good morning to Mark every workday and he gives me a hot, steamy coffee in return. We got into this routine very quickly. My first appointment was very easy and quick, which gave me some time to look through some of my decisions in the past few months. I love Jessica and Caroline both as they have been very good to each other and to me. We both have been talking to Jessica and showing her we are there for her. Making sure she knows she has a support system and friends. "Have you told Jessica about the, uh, office gift you gave me earlier? I dont want her to feel left out." I ask her.

"Yeah, I talked to her, and we both agreed until she can get more time with us, you're all mine for now. She wanted to know all about it too." she giggled. "I had to describe every loving detail of that magnificent cock of yours, how it felt on my tongue, the taste of it and your semen. She ate it all up too like I did on that delicious cock!"

As the week flew by, I saw Caroline going through a nasty break up with her live-in boyfriend, so I decide when lunch is over, I would ask her if she wants to live with me until everything settles and she can either get a new place or stay with me, as I have plenty of space. Lunch finally arrived after taking forever for us both, as it is just us working today so there's plenty of peace and quiet. Caroline locks up and puts the lunch sign on the door, then walks towards the break room. I go with her, and find she has ordered some food for us already and it was delivered to the back door. She has ordered some Chinese food from the local store just down the road.

"I thought it would be quicker, so I ordered about an hour ago, for the two of us. I bet you can guess what's for dessert though!" she intimates.

I know what is going on and am ready for it, so, as I enter the break room behind Caroline, I shut the door and watch as she lays the food out on the table for us to enjoy, as well as the drinks. As she reaches over the table, I see her perfect 34DD's sliding across the table and think, "oh yeah, I'm definitely going to enjoy this."

Caroline looks up from the table and asks "and just WHAT are you going to enjoy, handsome?"

I look up at her face and start blushing "did I say that out loud?" Oops!

"Yes, you did, now what are you going to enjoy?" She asked.

"I was admiring this luscious view from here and seeing a great mountainscape that I would love to climb." I tease.

As she smiles at that comment, I know I have her, what she says next though, has me smiling from ear to ear.

"Welllll BIG man, we could skip lunch and go straight to dessert, you know?" she asks seductively, squeezing her ogled mountains together for effect.

"I think that might taste better, at least from my experience it has!" I quipped.

After that great lunch was over, I ask Caroline, "do you have a place to stay while you deal with your ex and figure out what you're going to do?"

"No. I haven't got any place to go, I was thinking of getting a motel room for a while and storage locker, why?" she asks.

"I was going to suggest you could stay with me until you do, I have plenty of space and you can bring your stuff over today if you'd like?" I suggest cautiously and hopefully optimistic.

She agrees, it would be a good idea and fun as well. It is time to head back to work for both of us, as I look through my list of appointments, I know today is going to be long and slow, the talk I have with Caroline after lunch is still on my mind and the idea of her living with me, even for a short time is very distracting. So I take my time and start doing research on updates for my CPA ethical license until my other appointments arrive.

Finally, the day is over. As I exit my office, I see Caroline coming out of the elevator from her office. As she sees me looking her way, she smiles and asks how my day was and I say "LONG!" As she laughs, we enter the elevator to go down 12 floors to the underground garage. We look around and see several vehicles parked. It's semi-lit and dingy which is all the makings of a slasher flick. I notice one car was parked very close to mine and wonder who the idiot driver was as it left me very little room to get into my driver's side door.

She looks at me and asks, "Which car are you taking or do we want to take separate cars?"

I tell her we can take mine then come back for her car after the delivery and unpacking is complete.

She grins at me and enters the passenger side as I move around to enter the driver side, I notice how little room I actually have to open my door without hitting the other car. As I start the engine up, I ask Caroline if she has contacted a moving company for a truck and boxes, she has already arranged everything to be packed and picked up during the day. So I pull out of the garage to head to her apartment. As I pull out of the Garage, I feel my zipper being pulled down and my pants being unbuttoned. I look down and see her pulling my cock out of my pants and pulling it towards her mouth. I know what she wants to do and give her a quizzical look. "What? It's to thank you for being such a great man!" as she finishes this statement, I feel her tongue flicking the tip lightly and then move around the edge of the head. As we are heading home, Caroline gets a call. I can hear her groan from disappointment as she stops and pulls her phone out of her purse, she gives another groan, "hello, yes this is her. WHAT!! What do you mean he is denying entry? Fine, we will be there soon and I'll get the manager to help as well. Thank you." Caroline gives me her address and we head straight there.

As we go to her old place, we both walk into the apartment complex office and ask to talk with the apartment manager to ask for help. As it turns out, the apartment manager is waiting for us at the apartment. Caroline's ex is still denying her entry even with the manager there. I have just about enough of his stupid antics, as I am tired and very horny now, I pound on the door and yell out "POLICE OPEN UP!" A few seconds later the door creeps open slightly, so I slam my body into the door and open it even further, as well as knocking the idiot onto the floor at same time. When we finally got in, I move in to be first and to block him from shutting the door on them. Her ex boyfriend leers at me and tries to get aggressive, until I slam him into the wall and hold him there while Caroline and the manager supervise the moving company packing her stuff. As I am holding him, he keeps insulting me and Caroline to my face, even saying she is cheating on him, to which I just laugh in his face. We both knew he had cheated on her and that started the whole issue in the first place with them arguing and fighting. The Manager asks if there were any more after almost an hour has passed, just a few boxes and bags of clothes and her laptop are left and the company grabs them quickly.

We get home a few minutes past 7pm, I pull into my garage but don't close the door. I walk Caroline up to the second floor with all the bedrooms and ask her, "which bedroom did you want? I have 4 bedrooms, including mine. The master bedroom has an En Suite, the other 2 bedrooms have a jack and jill bathroom and the last bedroom at the end of the house has none and is a bit small. I was thinking the bedroom right across the wall from me would be perfect for you."

I watch as she checks out all the bedrooms, she comes back and agrees that the one closest to mine is perfect, we walk down to the main floor and direct the movers where to move her furniture and clothes, the rest I show them to the basement where my gym equipment is. I see one mover eyeing my equipment with a smile. About two hours later the movers are done and Caroline is busy in her room putting her clothes and the 100 pairs of shoes away (seriously, what is with women and shoes??!!).

As we finish unpacking, we both look at each other and crash on the sofa. Just as we are about to relax, my phone pings. I reach over to read the message, Caroline looks at me with a raised eyebrow so I say, "It's Jess. She wants to see us sometime tomorrow. I was thinking about all of us eating here for lunch, maybe?"

"That sounds wonderful, want me to ask her?" Caroline asks.

"Sure, use my phone, see if she wants to have a homemade lunch, I'll cook for you lovely ladies," I say.

Caroline tells me Jess would love it, and she had to explain what was going on with the living arrangements. I ask Caroline if she will like to go out for supper tonight as there is no leftovers or food prepped and we are both tired from the move. She nods her head and we go to get dressed.

I look at my clothes and figure it's getting close to laundry time, I look to see what I have available. I find a polo shirt and a pair of black jeans clean. When I put my polo shirt on, I notice it begins to hug my body, not tight but definitely can notice the definition of my chest and arms! I look in the mirror on my bathroom door and check out the work I put into my body, with a naughty glint in my eyes. I look at my jeans and hope they fit, as I haven't worn them in months. I put a pair on notice it JUST fits me but doesn't leave much to the imagination. 'Well, I know someone is gonna get an eye full tonight, serves her right for the car trip!' I say to myself.

Helgamite
Helgamite
58 Followers