Davina in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Three strikes and out,' said I, feeling a bit like a parrot.

'What about guys?' Mikki wondered. 'Have you really not tested the water?'

'I can beat your three years,' I assured her. 'I can confidently say none, never.'

'Wow,' Mikki cooed, 'my hero.'

*****

Safe in our exceptionally nice room we felt need to shower before taking a taxi down to Bowness for a mini pub crawl and something to eat.

'Fair enough,' said Mikki as I raised the subject, 'but let's save our "big shower" for the morning. As for now you can go first.'

Delighted to hear the "big shower" was still a goer I went into the bathroom and soon got myself under a rush of sprinkling and refreshingly cool water.

Less than two minutes later Mikki materialized out of thin air, standing motionless on the other side of the glass partition.

'Oh,' I gasped, 'are you joining me after all?'

'No,' Mikki replied. 'I just need to see you.'

Immensely excited by that unexpected turn of events I posed for her, letting her drink everything in, conscious my over-sized nipples were rapidly hardening, for once totally uncaring about the state of my (already shower water-wet) pussy.

Oh okay then, I could feel blood swelling me down there, I knew signs of sexual excitement had to be visible . . . but I honest to goodness didn't care. If anything, I was proud.

'Davina,' said Mikki, slowly dragging her eyes up to mine, the effort visible. 'You are by far the most beautiful person I have ever met.'

'Takes one to know one,' I said in all sincerity.

*****

Bowness was exceptionally busy that Saturday evening. I knew the town well and, seeing the swarms of tourists, suggested we dined sooner rather than later. Mikki cheerfully agreed and we opted for an appetizing-looking curry house.

'Order anything you like,' said I. 'Curry breath isn't an issue when we both have it.'

'I'm paying for this,' Mikki reminded me. Then she laughed. 'Curry breath indeed!'

Secretly I was encouraged by that; maybe it meant another kiss was on the cards.

And it was. After she'd paid for two excellent meals and several pints of Cobra, saying our farewells to a very attentive (and well tipped) waiter, we stepped out into an increasing busy street.

Taking the lead once more Mikki hugged and kissed me. Still desperately restraining Fervent Dave, I somehow returned the kiss without indulging overly in excessive passion.

Eff me, but that was hard work.

'Very yummy,' Mikki said, finally breaking mouth-to-mouth contact, maybe five minutes later or more. 'I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that shower.'

Fervent rattled her chains and assured me she was looking forward to it as well. My little red devil was of much the same opinion while the white angel fretted and begged me to control myself and not to do anything I'd regret.

Strangely, Logical Dave said nothing. She must have fallen asleep on the job.

My body wasn't asleep, though. Despite my strenuous efforts to play it cool my super-sized nipples were very noticeably erect and I could feel the familiar dampness in my knickers.

'You can set the pace,' I told Mikki. 'In the morning, I mean.'

'Don't worry your pretty head,' she chortled, 'I'll set a pace that would stagger Mo Farah.'

Chapter Seven

After calling in to two or three pubs we had to face facts: Bowness was simply too busy. And it wasn't likely to quieten down anytime soon. Consequently we took a cab back to our pub in Troutbeck where we settled down in the relative calm of the residents' bar.

Well, it was calm yet very full; we had no chance of bagging a table for an intimate (I hoped) chat. We stood at the bar instead and talked more generally, rolling our eyes in synchrony whenever someone new came into the room.

Where the hell were they all coming from? Why couldn't they go somewhere else?

'This is getting ridiculous,' Mikki said after only a couple of drinks. 'Let's call it a day and try out that wonderful four poster bed.'

My heart was pounding as we went. I was afraid that I might lose control and do something wicked and impulsive. To make matters worse, a glance at Mikki showed she was as nervous as a wotsit in church.

And omigod, being nervous only made her more attractive. At that moment I wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing. I already fancied the ass off her and there she was, getting hotter and hotter.

It wasn't fair!

Nervous or nay, Mikki had the presence of mind to put out the DO NOT DISTURB sign before locking the door behind us.

'For tomorrow,' she explained, 'when we're in the shower.' Then, smiling slyly, she said, 'Being locked in here feels very naughty, doesn't it?'

As she spoke Fervent burst free. Anything could happen now! Knowing her, anything would happen!!

Lost for words I nodded agreement.

And Mikki kissed me again. This time I responded with a will, taking care to keep my hands to myself in spite of Fervent Dave's urging. Not that that tactic worked for long. Mikki must have had a fervent alter ego of her own. Out of nowhere she grabbed my bum and squeezed.

Omigod! Omigod!!

Unable to stop myself, relishing the feel of her lovely tits moving against my flatness, I rubbed groins with her, both of us getting increasingly excited, and rapidly at that.

Don't ask how but somehow I found enough strength of mind to abruptly break off.

'Enough,' I gasped, 'save it for the morning. Now, which side do you sleep on, left or right?'

'I was enjoying myself,' Mikki said moodily.

'And I was in danger of enjoying myself too much. So which side is it going to be?'

'I'll have the left, I suppose.'

'Left it is. Now, you have already seen all I've got so I'll get undressed in the bathroom, giving you some privacy to undress in here and climb into bed.'

'I'm not that self-conscious,' Mikki protested.

'Pretend you are. I'm struggling to control myself as it is. Now, do you need a pee before we get our kit off?'

Mikki took up my offer so I politely waited in the bedroom until she was done then, swapping rooms, heart pounding once more, I started to undress, wishing I'd brought a nightie but perversely looking forward to being seen au naturel again as I got into bed.

(As if I owned a nightie! I'd dispensed with that sort of foppery when I was about ten.)

I was down to my jeans and a smile when I heard a soft rat-a-tat-tat on the bathroom door.

'Can I come in?' Mikki asked through the wooden barrier.

'What for; surely you don't need another pee.'

'I need to see you, you need to see me.'

'Mikki, what are you playing at?'

'I'm not playing games. I want to sleep with you properly, in that sumptuous bed.'

That was enough encouragement for me. Swiftly kicking off my denims and (still damp) knickers I opened the door to find Mikki naked as the day she was born. Then, seamlessly, we were kissing, bum-groping and rubbing groins harder and harder.

Mikki quite quickly . . . and very, very evidently . . . orgasmed, drenching my thighs in the process.

'Bed,' she gasped, 'Please Dave, I'm begging you.'

All that rock climbing stood me in good stead. I don't have particularly prominent biceps but my arms are strong. Putting that physical strength to the best use, I lifted Mikki up and carried her across to the bed, gently depositing her there on her back.

'Please, please Dave,' she gasped again, 'I'm begging you.'

What a sight she was. What a lovely, delicious sight.

Fending off Fervent I at last got input from Logical Dave. Remember it's her first time, she whispered from some remote corner of my brain. This is for her, not for you. Be slow and be thorough. Above all, be as tender as never before.

Recognizing sound advice when I heard it, I slowly, thoroughly and very, very tenderly set to work.

Briefly kissing her for openers, I steadily explored Mikki's body, starting out with her tits, using both of my hands before bringing my mouth into play.

Omigod, those wonderful, wonderful tits! Seeing and admiring them as they proudly pressed against a crisp working day blouse was one thing, but seeing them utterly unprotected, stroking, licking, kissing and softly chewing them . . .

I was in heaven and, judging by Mikki's moans and sighs, so was she. I drew the experience out for as long as I could before transferring my attention to her nipples.

Mikki came the second my lips closed around her right nip. She came again ten minutes later when I moved on to her left nip.

Then I decided it was time to progress. Shifting position so I could see Mikki's face I slid my hands in a southerly direction, ready to desist at the slightest objection.

Not that Mikki was ever going to object. 'Oh yes,' she moaned as my fingers stroked her lovely, fully-shaven pussy. 'Oh yes,' she sighed as I toyed with her hood. 'Please, please Dave, I'm begging you.'

She didn't have to beg. Although I remained aware throughout this was for her, not me, I enjoyed all the stroking and toying. And I enjoyed listening to all the moans and sighs. Yes, I enjoyed everything about the experience.

Slipping two fingers inside her was exhilarating. The baking heat of her! The welcoming wetness! She let out a small yelp then, when I hesitated, convinced me all was well.

'This is brilliant, Dave. Please, please don't stop.'

Reassured, I began to gently, tenderly frig her. And in keeping with Logical's instructions, I made sure I was very, very thorough about it, bringing Mikki off again and again before progressing.

This time I looked up as I slid all of me down Mikki's body, still watching out for any sign of objection.

As if; all I got was warm encouragement.

'Please, please Dave,' she entreated, 'I'm begging you.'

If words weren't sufficient the downward pressure of her hands on my shoulders was. We wanted the same, both of us.

And girl oh girl, wasn't she going to get what she wanted.

Goodness, gracious me, the taste of her! And she was Olympic class at self-lubricating; for a while I was afraid I'd fail to stem the flow. Not that I wasted any time worrying. No, using my lips and tongue on the best, most primed pussy in the universe, I persisted in being thorough.

I used my snub nose on her too, continuously running it up and down her hungry slit. That turned her moans and sighs into groans and squeals. It worked wonders for me as well. Yes, didn't it just.

Later, much, much later, after hours and hours of ecstasy, Mikki flaked out. And it happened quickly, as if someone had pulled her plug. One moment she was writhing about and pleading for more, next she was buried deep in slumber.

I lay at her side, watching her sleep, admiring the rise and fall of her impressive chest. Slightly too big my ass; her tits were perfection. It genuinely had been an honour to have a go at them.

I guess my self-imposed vigil lasted an hour before I too fell asleep.

Somewhere during that hour I realized how I felt. No way was one night in a four poster enough.

I wanted more . . . and more and more.

Chapter Eight

Sunday morning: Mikki woke first and brought me awake by paying attention to my nipples before going down on me.

Forward young mare or what! Not that I complained. No doubt due to my vast experience I could tell mine really was Mikki's first pussy. But I could also sense the potential in her. She was improving by every passing minute. It was a crying shame when I had to stop her before we missed breakfast.

Ah yes, breakfast. We got caught up in that long-awaited shower and barely made it, but still found time to stuff ourselves with cholesterol: two very generous plates each, both of us aided and abetted by a couple of very patient waitresses.

Checked out, travel bags safe in Maxine 2's boot, backpacks on the back seat, I looked at Mikki. 'That receptionist fancies you,' I said, saying it as I saw it. 'She was as good as drooling.'

'Can't say I noticed,' Mikki replied airily, 'and I certainly didn't fancy her. The only person I fancy right now is you.'

'That is the correct answer,' said I, sounding like a game show host, keying the ignition and sparking Maxine 2 into life.

'We're doing the Fairfield Horseshoe,' I announced as we carefully went through the Kirkstone Pass and began a very steep descent. 'That's assuming we can park in Ambleside. It's busy at the best of times, and the Sunday of a bank holiday weekend is not the best of times.'

Ambleside was indeed busy but a car pulled out of a slot as I drove into the main car park.

'Kismet,' said Mikki as I hastily bagged the vacant space.

I took my delightful companion through another set of bustling streets to the start of the official walk. That set off via a kissing gate (where we stopped to kiss, naturally) and featured ten titchy peaks.

'Ten,' Mikki echoed, staring at the first as if it was Everest.

Before tackling it I got something off my (flat) chest, telling Mikki I was prepared to cancel Monday's scheduled climbing if she was prepared to stay another night.

I'd made the suggestion tentatively, conscious of my little white angle clasping her hands and fretting as though the future of nations hung on Mikki's reply. Turned out neither of us should have fretted at all; Mikki almost bit my hand off.

'Yes, yes, yes, I will, I will!' she gushed. 'Let's have another night, please let's.'

*****

I won't bore you with details of the actual walk because Mikki has already done that (given details, I mean, not bored you!). Let's just say it went swimmingly. Back at Maxine 2 Mikki said it was the best day of her life then, thanks again to kismet, she found us digs in Keswick while I was driving us there . . . and digs with resident parking to boot.

Checking in and sharing a second shower we then agreed time was flying and went out to rehydrate and dine. In other words Sunday evening followed a similar routine to Saturday, albeit in a different location: curry, pubs and back to the B&B bar.

And surprise, surprise, the landlady's live-in "partner" was a much younger woman who worked in an outdoor centre by day and ran the B&B bar at night.

Needless to say we were made welcome and, enchanted by our hostess's openness, Mikki and I had more drinks than intended.

There again, we were there on holiday, weren't we?

And even without a four poster bed, Mikki had been clever enough to reserve us a double. Tipsy but not too drunk, we set at each other, taking it in turns to be the "giver", Mikki's new skills improving in leaps and bounds. A little fatigued after our ten peak trek we took turns for maybe three hours then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Well, I was about to fall asleep when Mikki murmured in my ear, telling me she loved me.

That was thrilling but not enough to make me resume the sex session. It's the booze talking, I told myself. See what she says in the morning.

'I do love you,' Mikki insisted, 'I really do.'

'Me too you,' I muttered, 'now get some shuteye.'

*****

Bank Holiday Monday didn't start well then only got worse. Our personal mobiles had been turned off all weekend but my work mobile had to stay on 24/7. Now the bastard thing was ringing. And oh no, it was an emergency call-out to Temple Meads.

'Mikki,' I almost wailed, 'I'm so sorry . . .'

Mikki did actually take the bad news very well. 'I only expected one night and I didn't expect sex. I've had two nights and the sex was out of this world. And,' she added, 'there will be other nights, I most sincerely hope.'

'There will be lots of other nights,' I said. 'That's a promise and I never break my promises.'

Full of remorse but unable to avoid the commitment, I drove Mikki home to Bingley, saying I'd have to overnight in Bristol.

'Tuesday night at mine, then?' Mikki countered.

'I'm counting off the seconds already,' I assured her.

As if my luck was about to change for the better! The problem at the branch wasn't straightforward; I had to spend two nights in Bristol, not just one. When I rang to tell Mikki she sounded distraught.

'I'll be back for Wednesday night without fail,' I said, 'how about you come to my place? I'll wine and dine you at the best pub in West Yorkshire. Then we'll retire to my dream cottage so nature can take its course.'

Biting my hand off again, Mikki agreed. 'I can't wait to see where you live, the circles you move in.'

Wednesday went much as planned. I'd installed a replacement part at Temple Meads late Tuesday, when the branch micro was down. Early Wednesday, before customers started to arrive, I tested and retested. Then I swigged coffee and watched the usual sales activity until I was convinced everything was back in order.

And then I set off home. Well, I set off for the Widget Company offices in Keighley. Two hundred and twenty-five miles according to my satnav; not that I needed guidance. By that stage of my career the UK motorway system was rather familiar to me. Given traffic-free conditions I could have done it in my sleep.

Wednesday morning/afternoon was anything but traffic-free but I had seen worse, much worse. Less than four hours after leaving the branch I was pulling into a slot on the staff car park.

Chapter Nine

Before leaving Maxine 2 I called Mikki on her work landline. It took me three goes to get through but then she manned a desk in a very busy department. The Widget Company did have a switchboard, of course, but those credit controllers all had their own direct lines. From an IT exercise I had once ran, I knew that the average credit controller received a hundred and fifty per cent of the daily calls that any individual switchboard operator ever dealt with.

Think about it: three operators dealing with all the company's incoming calls except for Credit Control, and ten credit controllers each dealing with half as many again. According to Logical Dave, that meant that Credit Control handled a zillion calls compared to the switchboard's couple of thousand.

Small wonder it was hard to get hold of Mikki during working hours.

'Hi babe,' I began when she finally picked up. 'Guess who's rattling your cage.'

'A hot chick ready to rattle my bones tonight,' she said, slightly to my surprise.

'You were supposed to guess at Coleen from Colchester.'

'Colchester's not even one of my branches. And what is it with you and Coleen anyway?'

'She's very nice but she's pushing sixty,' I enlarged. 'I draw a line around the mid-forties. That means there's nothing between me and Coleen.'

'Fair enough, I believe you. Look, I've another call waiting. Are we still on for tonight?'

'I'll see you at closing time, in the car park. Maxine 2's just inside the bottom gate. You can't miss us.'

*****

Indeed Mikki couldn't miss us and I couldn't miss her overnight bag. Others, Margot for instance, did not often bring more than a toothbrush. In fact Margot rarely even brought that. Mikki was scarily well-prepared by comparison.

You know how much I hate comparisons but this one impressed me. What had she told colleagues? I wondered. They must have noticed. And surely someone must have noticed us meeting up, exposed to the world as we were.

Then realization dawned.

Fuck me, she sincerely didn't care what folk thought. Two minutes a lesbian and loud and proud.

Give her another month and she'd be starring in videos.

'So,' I said as Maxine 2 conveyed us steadily east along the old Bradford Road, spurning the hugely expensive Aire Valley Trunk Road because it didn't go anywhere near Swine Lane, 'wining and dining is next on the agenda.'

'Far as I'm concerned you can take me straight home to your bed.'

'I would, but I only had a motorway burger for lunch. Something more substantial is called for. Don't worry, though, we'll be tucked up in bed by eight o' clock.'

And, amazingly, we were. After two hours in the Busfeild I was usually ready to stay until last orders. That night I was ready for more Mikki, and what a great decision was that.