Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've heard of it but never eaten there. Whenever I'm in Memphis, I go to the Rendezvous."

"Those are great, too. I grew up just outside of Memphis and I've had then all but purely love Corky's Slow Cooked."

"Yes indeed, they certainly are delicious."

I heard a blues harp and turned around to see Willis playing with Keltner and Lee Sklar. I wiped my hands and picked up someone's blond Tele and jumped in. It was "Don't Start Me To Talkin'" into "She Caught The Katy" into "Fattening Frogs For Snakes" and it was wild. Kootch beckoned for his guitar and I handed it over and they jumped into "Let The Good Times Roll" - the Louis Jordan one. The joint was rockin' I thanked Kootch, bowed to the band and made my way back to Amy.

"This is some great party. Did you taste these ribs?"

"It is and I did. I think I'm going to break down and have a drink, my chops are dry."

"Did I hear you say that you were going to have a drink?" asked Mark. Waving to the bartender, he whispered something to him and then went over to where the band was playing. When the song ended, he took the mic.

"Friends, friends...may I have your attention, please? My friend, Davy Harper, has decided to break down and have a drink. And so, I would like to make a toast...a Hollywood toast, if you will. The waiters are coming around with an assortment of beverages. If you are a twelve-stepper, as most of you are, please take a soft drink. (laughter). The rest of you are invited to take a tequila shooter (more laughter). Now, last week, my darling Debby and I hooked up with Davy and Amy at one of our favorite vacation spots. Well, things got to things and I invited Davy to join us at the Food Pantry Benefit. As luck would have it, he agreed. I'd like to make a toast to all of you who helped to make this year's benefit the most profitable one we've ever held and to my friend, Davy Harper, who helped to make it the most pleasurable one I've ever experienced. He's inspired me, and a whole bunch of others, to go further than we've ever gone with this project and to make new and better things happen in the future for all those who are not as lucky as we. Here's to my buddy, Davy, and to the new things we will do together. God bless you all. (applause)"

I sheepishly turned red and Amy elbowed me. I lifted my shooter and tossed it back. Mark waved me to the mic but I waved him off. Amy pushed me toward it and I hesitated again. The crowd started to chant and I conceded and walked toward Mark, nodding my head 'no' but gesturing with my hand to 'give me more.'

"Thanks Mark and thanks to all of you. When Mark asked if I would join him on stage, I could not refuse. Not too many years ago, I, too, was the beneficiary of food pantries and soup kitchens so I understood the need to raise money and fill all those shelves, not just here but all around our country. Our country...the richest nation in the world...and we have to raise money to help the poor, the hungry, the unemployed, the unlucky. What's wrong with this picture? Something is truly fucked with this picture. Unfortunately, we are not equipped to solve this problem orselves but we are able to ease the pain. And that's what we do, we entertainers...we ease the pain...we take people away from their problems and we ease their pain. And it helps us to ease our own pain, too. I am blessed to be here with my partner, Amy Bieler and we are blessed to be here with all of you - all of you beautiful souls who give of yourself, your craft, your art and your pockets. Now, after having said all of that, I'd like to break down again and have another shooter (laughter)...but this one is to my friends, Mark and Debby O'Flannery and to thank them for their love, their vision and their consummately healing devotion to all that is good and right." The waiters scooted around with another round. "Now, I know that I'm pushing my envelope here but fuck it, let's boogie!" Laughter and applause greeted my toast and we threw back another one. Mark came over and hugged me as flashbulbs went off. He picked up his violin and I grabbed my Martin. He began to play a beautiful cadenza which worked it's way into "Let's Work Together." The rest of the band jumped in and all the other musician's picked up their instruments, too. The singers congregated on the side and within a minute or two, we were into it and on the beat. It became a big sing-along, clap-along.

"Oh well now, come on you people,

Walk hand in hand,

Let's make this world of ours,

A good place to stand,

And work together,

Come on, come on,

Let's work together.

Because together we will stand,

Every boy, girl, woman and man,

Well now together we will stand,

Every boy, girl, woman and man."

Applause and cheers followed the song and I felt real camaraderie. I put my guitar down and walked back to my girl. I hugged and kissed her.

"You're drunk!," she laughed.

"Close but not yet. But I do have to sit down."

Debby took me by the hand and led us into the living room and a big comfy couch. It felt good to sit and I had relaxed conversation with lots of different people who passed through the room, many of whom were leaving. Amy got me an orangeade and I chugged half of it in one gulp. Clooney sat down next to me and asked I was good to meet him on Wednesday at The Oak Room instead of Stephan's On Montana as originally planned. "Only if Amy joins us," I said and he said, "Well, of course!" I explained to George that when it came to business, Amy had a better head than I and that we assessed all our business together. He was fine with that.

The rest of the evening seemed to pass a bit faster and soon, it was getting late. I suggested to Amy that we mosey on but Debby and Mark wouldn't hear of it. Soon the place was empty and the staff was cleaning up. We found ourselves on the patio having coffee with Mark, Debby, and their neighbors, Andrew and Bobbie. Andrew, a lawyer, also happened to represent Mark's interests. The catering manager told Debby that they would return in the morning to finish up.

"How's about we hit the hot tub. What do you say? It's only eleven." The next thing I knew, the six of us were naked and sipping drinks from plastic cups. There were a couple of shots left in the tequila bottle and we passed it around taking swigs. Andrew lit a bowl and passed that around. I was taking in the view of the twinkling lights of the city off in the distance at the foot of the canyon. I was not paying attention to the conversation. My mind was swimming.

"Davy, did you hear anything I just said?" asked Andrew. "Davy?"

Shaken from my reverie and okay, maybe a combination of a little bit tipsy, a little woozy and a bit of whacked, I apologized and said that I was off in the stars somewhere. Mark stepped in and told Andrew that we weren't talking business tonight.

"Good, Mark, because I don't think I'm of sound mind," I said.

"Always the lawyer," said Bobbie, shaking her head, He just can't turn it off." I took a good look at her and appraised her naked body. I've always had a thing for small Asian woman but Bobbie didn't do it for me. Maybe it was her fake boobs. Maybe it was because she was obviously a trophy wife and well pampered. I don't know. She certainly was pretty and exotic looking but, on this night, who knows why she didn't arouse me.

"I'll discuss it with the Davy tomorrow, Andrew, and thank you," said Amy. "Will you guys excuse us, we're both bushed and I can see that Davy is a bit twisted. Are you guys free this week? We'd love to return...maybe for lunch or dinner and a tub?"

Debbie said that she was exhausted, too and the tub was knocking her out. She suggested we call it a night. We exited the tub and were toweling off. Even Mark looked whipped. Andrew, on the other hand, seemed to be the Energizer Bunny and was loading up a bong. I took a deep hit as Amy dragged me out to the car.

"Davy! You forgot your guitar!" Mark called after me.

"Damn, I must be really wasted!" We hugged as I put it in the trunk. Amy took the keys from me as Debby said she's meet her tomorrow.

I looked at Amy quizzically. "Girl's day...were going shopping, remember."

"Oh, yes. Sorry, A. My head is swimming."

"Okay, Davy, I'll let it pass...this time," she was smiling, thank God.

Mark said he's call me in the morning and I gave him a thumb's up.

We got into the car and I began to give her directions. "Shush...GPS." We were back at the bus in a few minutes. We closed up our vehicles and quickly snuggled into bed. Santo was already snoring.

"Davy, I have a lot to say to you. I loved your toast and I loved the whole incredible scene tonight but I really don't want to talk with my mouth full." She took my soft drunken cock between her lips and began to kiss it in a most loving way. It flopped around as she kissed the head and nibbled around the crown. My blood rushed directly from my skull into my little head and she moaned in delight as it began to stiffen under her manipulation. Her tongue swathed around the magic vein down to the edge of my scrotum and back up. She squeezed it and forced me to jump as got harder. She waved it around her lips and made popping sounds as she sucked my piss-slit. "Ohhh...," I moaned as she sucked the length and gobbled me. Her fingernails lightly scraped my balls and followed her mouth up and down, up and down, up and down. If there was a course in blowjobs, she wrote the syllabus. As she grasped my girth between her lips and slid up and down, her tongue performed it's magic on me. I was in heaven as my pre-cum dripped and she sucked it out, making my helmet nearly burst from the hypersensitivity I was feeling. Several times, I tried to pick up the pace but she slowed it down, as if to savor a gourmet meal.

"I can't hold it back much longer, baby. It feels too good."

"Let me have it. Feed me your cum...all of it."

She bottomed out at the base of my dick and gradually picked up the pace. Between the feeling of her tight hold on my sac and my dick tickling the back of her throat, I knew it wouldn't be long before I splashed her palate. And I was correct as I felt my cum rise. It seemed to shoot up like a rocket as I began to spew my seedless, viscous milk into her. She was siphoning out my cum ravenously. I couldn't slow down as it pumped into her, shot after shot after shot.

"Mmmm...more...give me more, Davy."

I raised up my hips and splashed into her. Her soft sucking was draining me and I felt the sensitivity of my nerve endings tingle. I could shoot no more but that didn't stop her as she smeared my cock around her face and shook it. She squeezed and pulled every last drip of me until I had to pull her away. She held my dick and ran her palm up and around it as it softened and deflated. My breathing slowly began to regulate as she curled into my arm and lightly licked my left nipple.

"Close you eyes, baby, and fall asleep, my love."

"Okay, but first I must kiss your beautiful face...oh, that felt so fine." I held her tight and devoured her mouth with mine. We melded into one loving organism and I closed my eyes. Her warm body tucked into mine was comforting, my body relaxed. My mind seemed to shut down and I was soon asleep, dreaming of her snuggling into me.

When I arose in the morning, I found her curled up in the couch and writing again. I sipped my coffee and scratched Santo's head, making sure I did not disturb her. Suddenly, pencil down, she stopped and looked at me.

"You won't believe the song I just wrote! You have got to read this!" She shook her head in disbelief as she handed me the notebook. I began to read aloud.

"Call me on the telephone,

Pick a time when I'm home alone,

Put on your deepest baritone, and

Talk Dirty To Me.

Tell me your deepest hidden fantasies,

Describe a part of me you'd like to squeeze,

You raise my body heat by ten degrees when you

Talk Dirty To Me.

Tell me how you like to do it.

Tell me how you like it done.

Snuggle up to the mouthpiece.

We're gonna make big fun.

If you're tired of acting dignified,

And you want me to make you feel good inside,

Don't start to stutter, don't get all tongue-tied, just

Talk Dirty to Me.

Tell me how you like to do it.

Tell me how you like it done.

Give me your credit card number,

And baby, are you over twenty-one?

Dial the number at your fingertips,

Let's keep it going 'til the phone line drips,

Let down your hair, let loose your lips and

Talk Dirty To Me (go for it, baby)

Talk Dirty To Me (do it, do it, do it, do it)

Talk Dirty To Me.

"This is fucking great, Amy! Where the hell did this come from?"

"I had a dream last night of when I was in college. During my first semester, I was hungry for some cash because my habits were becoming expensive. So this girl on my dorm floor turned me on to this phone sex company and several of us starting working for them. I only did it for a few months. At first it turned me on and I would finger myself as I chatted but that didn't last long. I began to feel guilty about separating these saps from their hard-earned cash. I also felt dirty - kind of seemy, so I stopped it and never went back to it. I never told anybody about it because I was ashamed but somehow, it all poured out of me this morning and kind of wrote itself."

"I think it's excellent. I can't wait until I see you perform it. The audience will go nuts for this, I guarantee it."

"I feel exhilarated now. My whole being seems freed up and loose. Hey, I like this songwriting thing, it's fun!"

"I'm glad to see your creativity flow. Now that you're letting it out, keep the tap open and keep it going."

"Oh, I will. I will. But now, I'm going to shower and get ready for my day with the ladies."

"And I'm going to walk my hairy little buddy."

My cell phone rang as we approached Los Flores. It was Ed and his enthusiasm blared through the speaker. "Hey Davy, I've got some interesting stuff to share with you. Are you busy?"

"No, not at all, Ed. It is a bit of an off-day for me. I'm just walking my dog on the beach."

"Can I stop by in about an hour?"

"Sure. I'll be here."

The phone rang again. It was Mark. "What are you up to today?" he asked.

"I just got a call from Begley. He's coming by in about an hour to discuss some things he learned about the bus. What about you? What are you doing today?"

"Not a lot. I have a meeting later this afternoon with Andrew but I think I'll bail on it. I thought I might come by and hang if that's cool with you."

"Of course it is, Mark. I'm here. Come by whenever."

"Ok. I'll let Deb drop me off when she picks up Amy. Let's see, it's 10:30...we'll be there in about forty-five minutes, alright?"

"Great. See you then."

Santo and I turned to walk back. It was warm and, as usual, my feet were bare allowing the sand to sift through my toes. I felt like a beach bum today and I liked it. From far off, I could see a figure prowling around the bus. As I sneakily approached the bus, I saw that it was my creepy nervy neighbor and he was trying to peer into it. I was angry and ready to kick his ass but instead, I took out my cell as I neared and waiting for him to come around. When he turned toward the front, he nearly banged into me and was shocked.

I grabbed his collar. "So, I'm about to hit the send on 911. Why shouldn't I?" Santo, sensing my anger, began to growl.

He froze. "Please don't, Mr. Harper. Please. I'm not doing anything, I swear."

"Bullshit. Not doing anything, my ass! What's in your hand?", I asked as I grabbed it from him. "Ooh-wee! A Flip camcorder! Now what's a bum like you doing with a Flip? Who'd you rip this off of?"

"Nobody, I swear. He gave it to me. He said he'd pay me if I filmed you and her and your friends doing stuff. I got nothing against you, man. I just need the cash, y'know?"

"Who said they'd pay you?"

"This guy." He handed me a card. "He told me to call him when I had something good and I could email it to him...said he'd pay me two-fifty."

The card read: "Tom Avinet, Larson & Lowry, Private Investigators". Located in Bel Air and an email address.

"So now you get nothing. The camera's mine now, too. And I'm calling the cops." I took a quick look at his footage and was glad to see that the dark tinted glass prevented the camera from filming anything. All he'd shot was the reflection off the glass.

"No, no, please. I can't get another hit. I swear I'm telling you the truth."

"I know you're full of shit." I grabbed his collar and opened the door. "Amy? You decent? Can you come here?"

Amy came out holding her mascara wand. "I'm just finishing my makeup. What's up?"

At that moment, Ed pulled up on his bike. He saw me holding the kid by the collar and he sensed trouble. "You need some help?"

"Yes, please. Will you hold onto him for me? I'm trying to decide whether to call the cops or not. I caught him snooping around the bus with this HD camcorder. He says he's getting paid by a private detective to get hot stuff on me and on my friends. I'm thinking about what to do with him."

Amy asked for the card and told us to hold on to him while she made a phone call. Ed grabbed the kid from me and asked if he should kick his ass. Just at that moment, Mark, Debby and Linda drove up. I repeated the story to them. Linda and Deb went into the bus. Santo was confused; should he growl at the kid or follow the women into the bus. He scampered into the bus where the smells were better.

Mark and Ed suggested that the private detective was dealing with some paparazzi but I wasn't buying that. So far, the paparazzi hadn't figured out where I was hanging and anyway, they'd taken plenty of good shots in the last few days. The kid was shaking and scared because Ed kept telling him that the cops were on their way.

Amy called me into the bus. "I just called one of my people to look into this guy, Avinet. We should know some more soon."

Linda hung up her phone. "I just spoke to an old friend who's a detective on the force. He tells me that this guy, Avinet, is very shady and often does work for the studios. He suggested that the bus might be bugged. He's coming over now to check it out as a favor. I think he still has a thing for me. He'll be here in a couple of minutes."

I walked out of the bus with the women behind me and asked the kid where he planted the bug. The kid went wide-eyed.

"How'd you know?"

"Look, I'm not fucking playing with you anymore. The cops will be here in five minutes and you're toast anyway so you better give it up."

"Oooh, shit." he groaned. "If I show you will you let me go? I don't need anymore trouble."

"Fuck you. You did this to yourself. If you didn't need the trouble, you shouldn't have gotten into this. I'll be glad when they toss you, you little fuck."

"Okay, okay, okay. Here's one." He reached under the awning latch and pulled a small wireless mic from under the cowling. "Here's the other one and I swear, that's all there is." He led us around to the rear of the bus and opened the vented exhaust door. Reaching up and into it, he took out the other one and handed it to me. "Look, I just put them there a few minutes ago. Will you let me go now?"

Linda called her friend and told him what we had found. He said he was just around the bend and that some police crusisers were ahead of him. Just then, a black Chevy with tinted windows parked about a hundred yards away took off screeching toward the exit. Unfortunately for him, a police car was pulling into the trailer park and blocked him. Soon, three other police cars surrounded the car.

"Well, it looks like we got us a party."

A few moments later, another car, this one unmarked, pulled in. A tall handsome guy stepped out as the officers were questioning the driver. We watched silently until, with the driver in cuffs, they walked toward us.