All Comments on 'Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife'

by beermaker

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 3)
MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Gutless Anony (5/12/18)

You're a pretty big man for insulting someone you don't know for comments that have nothing to do with what you're insulting him for. Do you get off thinking about how big an ass you make yourself to be just because you figured out how to use a keyboard? Based on your comments, you have never been with a female you didn't pay for, and most likely she charged you triple to get past your ugly face and B.O.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
five stars

who really cares if all the legal mumbo jumbo is correct

just imagining the gang of six being outed warmed my heart and the wife`s loss of her children makes me love this story

good job and keep writing beermaker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@martyMB

I wonder how little Marty was able to type a message so neatly when his right hand was so busy with himself during his rant?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

Okay, they find hair with DNA matching the kids' DNA, but how can they know whose hair it is until they check the guys?

He doesn't need to "adopt" the kids! First of all, they're adults. Second, he has raised them, they are his children regardless of DNA.

Even though the kids are adults now, all their growing up years their mother was staying away at LEAST on extra day, sometimes three, not only cheating on her husband but depriving the kids of their mother!

"Emily was named after George's mother and Kent is named after his father. Dawn choose these names forever linking her children to their biological father. Once this information became known Emily and Kent turned on Dawn." - Actually, Kent already knew that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too

Too many flaws in this story for it to be realistic.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE BOTTOM LINE IS///////WAS HE SATISFIED WITH HIS PLAN AND RESULTS

or should he have gone much further and more nasty to match her betrayal. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a burn the bitch fan but in this case a big exception

This betrayal is worse than a murder. They should all suffer a long and painful rest of their life. Beatings , broken hands and legs to remind their them of the pain and stuffing of those partners they betraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well what happened to Dawn?.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Classic

One of the classic BTB stories ever written. Absolutely perfect revenge, breaking all the cheaters publicly, in front of betrayed spouses. No physical harm, but mental and emotional destruction at it's best. Classic.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
As good as it gets

Love this story, second read. Very detailed and entertaining. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Full

Full of flaws and impossibilities,not details as cyboji States and 26thNC needs to expand his reading if he thinks this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ESB Is extra special bitter. Not strong.

As beer maker you should know that.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Good story

While this story totally tests the limits of reality it was still a fun read with a great revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sure, give the bitch the house if she wants the expense

But burn all the photos and mementos before you leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beer man,

A new paragraph is formed every time a new person talks. Learn to write.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Following Canon's advice

Anony said that I should expand my reading after I had stated that this was a good story. So I read War and Peace , Tom Sawyer, and Little Women. Sorry, I still think this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story but I'd make 1 change . . .

I thought the story was well done; good construction, characters and patient time-line while the reveal/payback developed. I can't believe the trivial and snarky nitpicking in some of the comments but, oh well. The one minor change I'd have suggested would be to NOT let her have the house. Who cares what 'good memories' she had there? She destroyed nearly every good memory he had of his last 25 years. I'd have had him force it to be sold off. Screw her and her memories!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
I can't imagine...

...the emotional trauma the husband went through. That betrayal by his wife was as hardcore as any story here. If he had murdered her, I would have found him not guilty. *****

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Tricky!

Great story and you kept track of the gang's kids well too! I read most of the comments and agree with much of what they had to say, which is unusual...

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
thankyou

thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it , well written and well thought out, and a good ending,

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What more ask for. Caught punished and punished and punished

Only difference for me adultery who cares if takes longer

More public exposure of cheating slut

5 stars and I am extremely tough on giving 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best BTB stories I've read here. OUTSTANDING. I agree with all the positive comment about the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

It's amazing that they got away with their cheating and orgies over 25 years!! Was the Company they worked for, burned? There were 5 other spouses in line to sue this Company! Very good plot and well developed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You call that burning the bitch

I call it you being a 24 year cuck with no balls. The bitch even got the house. What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written

I loved it the story was well written and entertaining. Yes the cheating wife got the house but nothing else as her life is in tatters, she/they got what they deserved. As for him being oblivious for all that time it does happen, i know someone who's wife slept around for 15 years before he found out, only because she was devious and clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
P

What a cruel man. If the situation occurred why expose it ?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
let me is if I understand the last comment

the Husband is cruel but the wife and her baby daddies aren't. He's probably in his ;late 40's and he just found out that his kids aren't his. And their named after their bio dads. And you feel he is cruel to expose the truth, I guess you would have taken that to you grave. And being an ultimate cuckold is the way to go. Hell with your reasoning, the husband should get snipped.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice story

25 years of cheating exposed and they get destroyed, I luv it, 5 stars.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Join the real world

Anonymous 10/08/19 You really have a poor sense of morality and decency, I hope you practice better than you preach for your family's sake if not for your own pitiful self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, it was forceful....but. Not enough

After 24 years of deceit and lying. Naming the children to link them with your nasty actions.

No....death would be to nice for them. But, in this case it would have to suffice.

Good riddance to Satan’s spawn and her group. No one will miss them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fertility is not that easy to control

With a one-month wind-down for oral contraceptives, and a one-month run-up, and the difficulties of hiding other birth control methods, it is _very_ unlikely to prevent children with a spouse while scoring with another partner in a 3- month cycle. Unless you spring for prenatal DNA testing, the women would have to stick to one partner to have the right name ready-to-go at birth. Not enough fun in that ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
protestations and a question

I always wonder in scenarios like this, how would the cheating wife answer one question. She chose to have her lovers children, and denied her husband that gift. She will always have her lovers with her in the form of her children, and they will continue to exist through her children. Despite I'm sure protestations that she loved her husband, how can she reconcile that with denying him his own kids?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Question?

Did the cheaters employer ever pay for the cheaters? I know they fired all of them; but did the company pay reparations to the cheaters spouses?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
One more time

I still think Beermaker wrote some really good stories. This is one of the best. Wish he was still around. Anony, I've read Atlas Shrugged, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, and the entire The Lord of the Rings Triology, since we last spoke. This is still great.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Again it kept bugging me 3 went in 707 and 3 went in 709 But

PI's report only shows 2 coming out of each room the next morning

What happened to other 2?

Bugged the shit out of me first time and continued to bug me

Read again and had to comment seriously I am retired cpa and numbers are always my favorite why I got into accounting

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
? Comment disappeared bugged me since first time I read again rooms 707 and 709

3 go in each room next morning only 2 come out of each room

Where other 2

Retired cpa numbers should match

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GOOD JOB

Nice work keeping all the names, relationships and 'couples' in line. The story was enjoyable and very well written... Thank You 5*****. It is hard to believe someone could do ti in such a calculated and selfish manner. It's even harder to consider nasty people like this actually exist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beer

Lose the beer, it doesn't add anything to the plot.

wishitwasmewishitwasmealmost 4 years ago
"6 went in, but only 4 came out" Mystery SOLVED

This is like one of those brain teaser puzzles that trips you up over some easily overlooked detail.

The answer is the word "of". It appears twice in the sentence on p.1 that started the "6 went in, but only 4 came out" inconsistency bust. It says "two OF the women" and "two OF the men" came out. Re-phrase it as "two of the three women" and "two of the three men".

All 6 of the people had his or her own individual room. Persons 1-4 had rooms elsewhere in the hotel. Persons 5-6 each occupied 1 of the 2 connecting rooms. Person 5's individual room was also used for the orgies. Once they finished, Persons 2, 4 and 6, males, went through the connecting door into Person 6's room. Persons 2 and 4 exited from there. Persons 1, 3 and 5, females, had remained in the orgy room. Persons 1 and 3 exited from there. Persons 5 and 6 never exited because they were already in their respective rooms.

Moving on to Col. Mustard in the library with the fireplace poker....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I liked it!

I get a real satisfaction when the cheated spouse gets ahead of the cheaters. Good story.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A very good story

It's terrible how some people can tear apart families and children's lives

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
GOTTA BE ONE OF THE BEST ON LITEROTICA

I normally read loving wives with subtitles of either interracial or husband watching.. Then I saw the title about cheating wife getting caught... AND PAYS... that caught in interest... so many times the "cheater" gets away with everything... I couldn't quit reading..so exciting... and I loved the last line.... payback is a bitch!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well plotted and, for the most part,

well written. This is, however, one of the worst examples IFPU (Illiterate Feminist Pronoun Usage) in all of LW. Unfortunately, it's a kind of illiteracy that is too common here.

As for the plot, I can't think of any punishment to terrible for someone like Dawn.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Nothing interesting or believable

The story is not interesting. For one, it is never explained why Dawn chose to have children by the other men, and not her husband. It was obviously planned, but made no sense and had no explanation.

Then, when the husband delivered a court-order for a paternity test, it was apparent that the author had no concept of anything about legal procedure. When you have crap like that, the story loses any interest.

The whole ending scene seemed uninspired and just cliche-ridden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
where is Dawn now

I think its hot what she did sexually i wish she was my wife.

i would have just wanted her to tell me that is all.

I would have confronted her and live with her as my hot wife there after

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

This is an interesting story, the only criticism I can think of is that after Dawn got fired, she should have been able to hit her BeerMan ex up for Spousal Support. That's why you shouldn't make them lose their jobs when you divorce them.

A good friend of mine - and old Army buddy - found that out the hard way, no he wasn't the cause of her job loss, it was just a coincidence and bad timing for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gave in.

Dawn should never been allowed to keep the house. That's a compromise not necessary. She needed no good memories of her pretender life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ANON. 7/18/20

You are one sic puppy

patknowspatknowsover 3 years ago
Thank You!

I read this story about once per month. Needless to say it is my favorite revenge Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Dawn and her friends are Sick people . She did not deserve anything .. Look up Slut in the dictionary and you would see there faces . I Think a 9 iron along side the guys heads would have helped ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
UGH!!!

No man....I mean....NO MAN could go on for months knowing his wife was a slut and not physically her her and her fuck buddies!

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Wow

Even though this is fiction, there's no way I could have kept my shit together and fuck her for those months gathering evidence. I would have lost it and there would have been bodies in the ground.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Boosting the species' intelligence but not its decency ...

Heinous and cynical in the extreme, but for the 3 women to score 6 pregnancies over a series of 1-week intervals once every 3 months without their interim contraception attracting the notice of their husbands shows a great deal of diligence on the wives' part and some measure of cluelessness or inattention on the husbands' part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Don’t Know

I just couldn’t get my imagination to stretch far enough to buy into this one. It was certainly a well written story, and it had potential, but it sorta seemed to go off the rails after a while. Every time’Beerman’s righteous indignation rose up and he vowed to “destroy” them I had to laugh. Embarrass them? I don’t see how, it’s hard to embarrass someone who has no conscience, and they’ve already proven that they don’t, by their actions. Get them fired? There’s always other jobs around with employers who also don’t have a conscience. And I also don’t see any judge awarding back child support for kids who are over 21 before the suit is even filed. Nope, just too thin for me.

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago

The story was well written, and the plot made sense. However, the possibility of these sessions last ing24 years is impossible to believe. The climax was awful, that's the best I can say. To much detail, it just made the story longer.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One

One of the best cheating wife revenge stories. Only a real POS could defend Dawn in this story. She got off much too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Inconsistent!

Why would it take months to analyze the data? PI tells him to pretend that he is clueless and to have sex like normal, then tells him that they have been riding bareback and to get tested for STDS. WTF? He says that his Anniversary is going to be the big exposure and then blows everything open days beforehand? She fucked around on him for over 20 years and produced 2 children that aren't his, but then he and his brainless daughter worry about her being alone after they expose her?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

if u ask me i dont think they got what they deserve. imagine having a family then find out 20 yrs later they were not yours biologically. so for some men that wants a famlily, she just robbed him of that and there is no forgiveness nor mercy.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Agree with JonDoe315 wholeheartedly

A cunt like Dawn needs to be driven to suicide. Send the worst of the videos to everyone she knows, make her a pariah her own children can't stand, destroy every positive thing in her life, and call her every day to laugh at her.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
this story gets a 5

This story has to be one of the most extreme cheating stories EVER.

The only thing the writer could have done to create even more havoc would be to include people of color and different races. Can you just imagine all the children being either European white, colored, oriental or native American. Of course that probably would have been noticed a whole lot sooner than the 24 years this story covers. However, the time interval for this story is irrelevant - the actions of the group of 6 is the most critical point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well we certainly learned a lot about beer with this one.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years ago

If I learned in my forties that our children weren’t mine, I’m pretty sure the retribution would be a bit more savage for that alone. Naming our kids for her lovers would increase it exponentially, and then there is the fact that she must have been using some kind of birth control with me but ensuring she was fertile when with her lovers.

I’m confident the jury would acquit me.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Bravo! Excellent story, sorry I wasn't there to witness it! Ha!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well that was one hell of a BTB story. Beermaker got his pound of flesh and then some. Well done 5++stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Now that is what you call revemge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A truly remarkable story. Remarkable in its sheer scope, the sheer number of comments, and the emotion that it continues to elicit after fifteen plus years. This story may present the single largest amount of cheating in all of LW. As with anything attempted on this scale, its breadth and depth exaggerate all possible discrepancies.

Stories are fiction. In reality, the only way that this story could work is the coincidence of six morally bankrupt individuals each married to a brain dead spouse. Now, THAT would be a remarkable coinkidink!

The basic problem with this story is that it relies upon the tension created between the loving behavior displayed during the course of 25 years and four bouts of extreme cheating during each of those years.

This tension elicits the outrage which drives the entire storyline. It is then re-emphasized by the concern shown for Dawn at the end. This is a problem because there is no way that the level of disrespect required to engage in such extreme cheating could be hidden from each of six spice unless they were all brain dead.

Another author on this site wrote the following:

“Think about it, Tom. It's not the lack of love that leads people to cheat on their spouses, it's the lack of respect.” **

I believe that this is true. It is the premise of hundreds if not thousands of cheating wife stories. If it is true, then the premise of this story is not tenable.

** My profuse apologies for my inability to give credit to this author. The statement is too appropriate to be passed over.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was one hell of a story. Well done. Such disrespect to their spouses and children. Should be tarred and feathered. 5*****

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Every several months I bring up this story and read it...I just love hubby's plan for payback...they deserved everything they got... love it...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read this for the second time, just now. Excellent plot and well written. That being said, it needs an editor. It's "MEMORABLE" not "MEMORIAL", "TOE" not "TOW", "QUIET" not "QUITE" etc. Other than the need for a little editing, enjoyed the story. 5*s.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

i know he still got his kids, but i hope somewhere deep inside he wished he atleast got a biological child. even if he loved his kids that is something that is unforgivable and truly heartbreaking. glad to hear the cheaters got what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m not a lawyer but I’m pretty certain u can’t sue someone for child support wen the child in question is no longer a child so that’s wrong but other than that I surprisingly liked the story

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The plot is OK but it just barely holds. Why would "Dawn" deliberately want to have children by somebody other than her husband? That sounds incredibly stupid. Not only that it is without any sense but it is incredibly dangerous, just simple blood type test could reveal a possible problem. Hubby could be ticked off by eye color, hair color ... many other things ... to start snooping about that.

My kid has my eyes color, I watched that many times closely in awe. I believe every father does that. I am sure every wife can see that.

You did not explain that. There are many ways she could have used contraceptive methods to avoid something like that to happen but apparently by choosing names she knew what she was doing. What kind of satisfaction could that provide to her? To be beaten to death when hubby finds out?

I don't believe any woman is that stupid unless she totally despises her husband, but not in the very beginning of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe that I would have burnt the house to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why want to repair relationships with children!!?!! Want them exposed anymore to dung heaps?!!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The story is way too convoluted to be believable.

Massive sex swapping parties lasting for decades resulting in tons of children to different fathers? Too crazy to follow.

Ever hear the phrase "less is more?"

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Wild and imaginative story. Outrageous. Five stars for brass balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am of the opinion that "fatherhood" starts at birth so if the man who impregnated a woman isn't married to her at the time he is just a sperm donor and definitely not a father, but it's still cheating if it happened while she was married to her husband and without his knowledge.

In that case, the wife "deserves" a divorce and the sperm donor "deserves" a lawsuit.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

You must not reread your comments before you post them.

So many of your comments make little or no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wonder how things went suing the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exposed humiliation was awesome! No mercy revenge! The only way to possibly get people like that to see their selfishness, like this story. 24 years of cheating unremorseful and deliberate, there is no such thing as a "mistake" or explaination here. Revenge the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

poor cheated out of his own offspring wtf

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 2 years ago

Unique story that was told well. Five stars!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Entertaining story, the wife and all the cheaters exposed publicly. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved how the husband got them all. I's just a crime that, in reality, this does happen. Only thing I grew tired of was Dawn continually being written as a cheating, etc., wife. Yes, she was, but that role's already established.

To HooHass77 who thought the other kids born to different fathers were too much: It was only maybe 3 more, so I disagree with the "less is more" statement & think it fits in well - albeit a twist!- with the story. But each their own, friend.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I can't believe he didn't burn her really bad. Make her a porn star to all her friends and family. She commited the ultimate betrayal of not only cheating on him for years, but forcing him to raise children that she knew were not his. Unforgiveable.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A really great story but I wanted to hear how it started and how she could justify the fraud she perpetrated on he husband and kids. There is a gap in the story around what they were all thinking and why it went on so long. Did she ever love her husband? 4 stars because of the gap in the story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Twisted cheating bitch and her sex gang got off much too easily. I loved how he exposed them in this great story. One great BTB.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, I would love to have read about Dawn's 'justification' for her actions and if she actually had any remorse for her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way the sory goes i has it result and end to go on what life and next to be done . what evr it takes hats had happen meove on till time God requires your to go back home to him . nice story hope for more good story like his

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love that story I must say i hate cheating wives as it has happened to me keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a far fetched story. Some things are better left unknown. The spouses and children are innocents. The man tore their lives apart. How could that give anyone satisfaction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll never understand comments about how the victim destroyed lives by exposing a cheater. As for me, I'd have gone for an annulment, not just a divorce, and then sued that lying bitch for damages too. She knowingly married under false pretenses and expanded into legal fraud by passing her lovers' children off as his and those are both grounds for an annulment even in a marriage that long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never loved JT. I wonder why she married him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why write such unerotic vindictive stories? I get that some men have been burned bad by wives and exwives, and these stories perhaps allow you to vent, but jeez isnt life too short to take the time to write and read all these btb stories? What's the upshot guys? I mysellf am down a few different negative (for me) literotica rabbit holes of a different sort than "loving wives". I think that erotic fic may be worse for you than porn, mentally. And it wastes so much time. I dont have any easy answers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story- wish it had more detail of how the 6 started and how it lasted so long.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Even if they weren't his children yet he still loved them shows what kind of man he is. Its too bad he didn't have any children that were his blood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a story. It's an interesting concept filled out into an entertaining story. I hope it wasn't based on personal experience. Stories like this make me appreciat the life I've had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hated the story as hes a total loser as he made no children of hes own blood with dawn n yet he stayed with her .hes been a cuckold from the beginning n she used him,was supposedl to be a sexy cuckold story on here but became like a thriller movie instead ....ppl should stop posting these stories on this site....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly good but missing a reaction from Dawn afterwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous