Dawn and Mike in the Club

Story Info
Second interracial encounter of Caucasian BBW, Dawn.
3.9k words
4.14
12.1k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Second Installment of Dawn, a white bbw meeting with a black man. The following is based on a true story. Names, Dates, Locations have been changed to obvious reasons. Any similarities are purely coincidental.)

It was a cold cloud covered night in Northern California in 2006. Dawn had just finished with bakery job at the local grocery store. It had been a slow night. If anything, she needed a night out.

She had reached out to her friends from college. Calling her friend Christina, Dawn was making it her mission to get out and have some fun.

"Hey, what are we going tonight?" Dawn asked.

"There's a new club in Santa Cruz, Michelle is going with some of her office friends, want to hit it up?" Christina replied.

"Yeah that sounds good, I'm down, " She answered with excitement.

Finally, a chance to unwind. The constant work grind was getting monotonous. She was only twenty five, and needed to get some alcohol in her system and dance until her feet hurt.

She hopped in the shower, wash the work day away, and prepared herself.

Dawn was no small gal. She was taller than most women and was built with voluptuous features. Large round breasts, thick waist, and yet her rump was unusually large and lifted for a Caucasian woman.

But her hair was a golden brown, eyes of hazel, and her nose was broad. Her skin color was fair but not pale.

Finally, going into her closet. Dawn couldn't decide between a skirt or jeans. She made the decision to wear her black skirt with a tight white button up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows.

Cleavage was weapon of choice. The purple satin push up bra was a good one. And the matching purple floral thong would be great, too.

She poured herself some wine while she waited for Christina to pick her up. Dawn didn't worry about Christina when it came to partying, she knew Christina didn't drink.

Finally, she heard the honk outside her apartment. Rushing to lock up, she finally looked at herself in her vanity mirror. She was on point, she concluded.

The two made their way to the new club. The building wasn't big but it did have a large crowd out front.

They parked and walked up to the front. Meeting up with their mutual friend, Michelle. Talking to a group of three people.

Greeting one another, Michelle introduced her office friends. One was a older woman in her late thirties, named Erin. The other two were men.

One was Max, who a goofy looking white man in his thirties. A man who looked and sounded as if he never been outside an arcade.

The other man, Dawn noticed right away. Michelle introduced the man as Mike.

Mike was a large heavy built black man. A couple inches or so taller than Dawn. His hair neatly faded on the sides. His belly was a pot, broad chest, and a milk chocolate skin complexion. He also had a well trimmed beard surrounding his mushy lips. Dressed in a peach colored dress shirt and khaki pants, he seemed like a mature man.

"Nice to meet, Dawn," Mike said before she could.

"Likewise, Mr. Mike," Dawn responded.

The small group waited in line to get inside the club. The mood was a good positive vibe. No dramatic problems, just people having fun. The sights, sounds of music, and smell of others filled Dawn's nose. She couldn't wait to get inside.

Dawn noticed almost every time she turned to face the group. There was Mike, making the other girls group laugh with stories of their office. She couldn't but to look at this man.

Dawn had only been with one black man in her life. So, she was curious to know this man and what made him tick. You could see the confidence in his face when he talked.

Her train of thought was interrupted when the bouncer at the door asked for her identification.

"Ok, you're good," the bouncer said in his authoritarian tone.

The place was crowded! The dance floor was full, the bar area was congested with folks trying to get their booze, and the line for the bathroom already began to get long.

The group had moved to the bar. Luckily, Dawn found an opening and got right up to the bar. The group descended behind her as if they first in the race to get drinks.

Dawn wanted a strong whiskey to fill her taste buds. She ordered two shots of tequila and a firm cocktail. While the others put in their orders, she ended up talking to Christina and Michelle about hitting the dance floor.

They made it to the floor and began their long awaited groove and rhythm. Dawn made small steps in the same place because the floor was extremely crowded.

A remixed version SOS by Rhiannon was blaring. Dawn couldn't help but to throw her hips from side to side. Popping her butt back and forth with her arms raised. Seeing Christina next to her, she felt just right in the moment.

She suddenly felt two strong hands on her hips. Dawn quickly spun around noticed it was Mike was behind her. Biting his bottom lip, he sized her up.

Dawn was game. She put herself back into position with her back up against the strong black man.

The beat of the song was heavy and loud enough to race through her thighs. Mike pulled her hips into his waist. She could feel his chest pushed into her shoulders.

She began to grind her tookus right into Mike's waist. Dawn could feel his bulge through the layers of clothing. The couple were in sync with their dancing.

The hip movement, the steps, and the rhythm made their dance floor moment completely sound. But the song had died down. Dawn needed a breather.

Mike took her by the hand and led her to a separate small bar area of the club which was less crowded and less noisy. They both sat next to each other on stools.

The bartender asked what they would like. Mike ordered a beer.

Dawn ordered a Long Island iced tea and a shot of tequila with a lime. Mike threw a couple of twenty dollar bills on the bar and left them.

The club was beginning to stuffy for Dawn. Plus she danced straight for a whole ten minutes with Mike. So she was a little extra hot.

"Damn, I'm glad I met ya," Mike told her with a smile on face.

"Why's that?" Dawn asked in her flirty, giggly manner.

"I'm not gonna lie to ya, the way you were making me work out back there, I loved every minute of it," Mike said, facing Dawn with one hand on his thigh and one holding his beer.

"Well I just get lost in the moment, " she explained. She threw back the tequila shot. The warmth of the alcohol filled her chest.

Dawn was loving the look on this man was giving her at the moment. The intense burn in his eyes mixed with his mature confidence. She was needed by him and it made her moist knowing she was being hunted.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" Mike asked, staring right into Dawn's eyes.

"Tell me," she replied, playing dumb to his eagerness.

"The way you laugh, for starters. Then again, as the song goes, you're a brick house," he said before taking a sip of his beer.

He placed his huge hand on the inside of Dawn's thick pale thigh. She turned her legs toward the chubby black man. Slowly spreading her thighs apart for his hand.

She could feel his soft large hand gripping the flesh of her thigh underneath her black skirt. But not touching her panties at all. The noise and the club seemed to melt away around her. Suddenly her attention was awakened.

"Wanna go outside? Hot as hell in here," Mike asked.

"Please. I need some air," Dawn answered, trying to take her last sip of her drink.

Making their way towards the parking outside, Mike took Dawn by hand leading the way.

The inebriation of the alcohol was rising. She was relaxed and anxious to see where this was headed.

Dawn had only been with one other black man and that was when she was twenty one. Hopefully it was just as memorable as her first time, she prayed inside her mind.

The air was completely refreshing when they stepped outside of the club. She could smell the rain that was beginning to drizzle. The sound of her high heels and Mike's shiny brown office shoes clicked and clacked down the aisle of the parking lot.

Finally arriving at his black impala, the two leaned up with their backs against the car.

"Do you have a cigarette?" Dawn asked with a sigh of relief.

Mike, without answering, took out his pack out of his car. Took two cigarettes out, one for her and one for him. The cigarette hung in Dawn's lips while he lit it for her and then lit his own.

The cigarette was the best one she had in a long time.

Mike leaned next to her. He looked at her up and down. Staring at her bust, taking a moment to look at her half covered thighs, down to her black high heeled feet.

He leaned his face towards hers. She finally broke, leaned in and started slowly kissing his big mushy lips.

Dawn could feel his scratchy beard on her face. Putting her hands behind his head, she slowly sucked on his bottom lip.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth, an internal dance of two tongues.

He pulled her in front him. Holding onto hips while they kissed. Pressing her into him, her breasts squeezed up against his chest.

Mike pushed his hands towards her skirt. And began pulling it up, higher and higher. The bottom of her butt cheeks were becoming more and more visible to the public.

She giggled as pulled her face away from him.

"Where do you live?" She asked with her arms wrapped behind his head.

"In the apartments down the block," Mike answered while squeezing her ass.

"Get me there," Dawn whispered in his ear.

Mike walked her over to the passenger side of his car and opened it for her. She slowly sat down inside as he closed the door. He got into his impala and turned it on.

They headed down the street. The drizzle of the rain hitting the windshield. Early 90s hip hop played softly in the ride.

She looked at him as he ran his hand up her thigh. Dawn looked at lap and saw how hard he was through his khakis.

Reaching down, she began squeezing his erect bulge. He let out a deep groan in a satisfying manner.

Dawn knew right away that he was well endowed. Just like her last experience with a black man, she knew she was going to be happy. The girth of him was as if she gripping a tennis ball. She could feel the outline of his penis head. She bit her bottom lip in excitement.

The car pulled into the complex parking lot. Mike seemed eager to get out of the car. Dawn got out while trying to maintain her balance. Mildly drunk and loss of balance, she walked around the hood and met Mike.

The two embraced with a long drunken kiss. Mike picked up Dawn by her waist and planted her butt on top of the warm hood of his car. The rain had started to come down on them.

Dawn couldn't resist the sloppy kiss with her new found chocolate interest. She spread her thighs and wrapped them around Mike's thick body.

Wrapping her around his neck and fully embraced his sweet mushy lips, Mike pulled her off the hood. Taking her by the hand toward his ground level apartment.

Dawn followed the tall, dark, handsome man closely behind.

He calmly took his keys out his pocket and unlocked the door.

They entered and noticed this was a guys place for sure. A brightly lit fish tank, large screen tv, and a massive weight lifting bench were in the living room.

Locking the door behind them, Mike looked at her with an intense burning stare while licking his lips.

"Do you want another shot or what?" He asked with a smile.

"Damn right I do," Dawn answered taking off her black high heels.

He poured a shot of gold tequila in two shot glasses. And they raised a toast and clinked. Throwing down the shot, her buzz was in full effect.

"I'm so god damn wet," she thought in her head.

As she made the final motion to take off her heel, she suddenly felt the strong of being picked up off the ground!

Mike had picked her up and thrown her over his shoulder and headed towards the bedroom. Which was unprecedented because she was a big woman herself, so for Mike to do that, he must have god like strength.

She groaned with a evil tone.

Dawn wanted this man.

"No one has ever done that," Dawn laughingly said.

"I want that ass, believe that!" He exclaimed throwing her down on the bed.

She quickly unbuttoned her white shirt as Mike unzipped her skirt. Dawn was able to get her purple bra off her squished big breasts. Revealing to dimly lit room her fair skinned boobs that jiggled to the side.

Mike stood in front of the bed, taking off each piece of clothing. His chest was flabby with male breasts with some curly hair, his stomach large and round but firm, and yet he didn't have love handles.

Dawn laid on his bed in nothing but he purple thong. Staring up the teddy bear shaped black man, her eyes caught her first sight of his penis.

It was finely circumcised and perfectly proportioned to his dark shaft. Which had one vein running along the top. The girth was thick and length was slightly about seven inches.

The desire to fit that milk chocolate member inside her eager mouth was overwhelming. She had never gone down on a black man before. Dawn knew she wanted this one to be her first...

Mike laid back on his bed next to her. Dawn locked lips with her lover. He smelled so good she thought. The taste of tequila was still on tongue.

She grabbed hold of his dark cock.

Dawn couldn't a full grip. It was thick to the point of where her finger tips couldn't connect.

She began stroking his penis along to the tip. Pulling his skin over his thick mushroom head.

She began moving her way downwards on Mike's big body.

His chest his flabby with Afro textured hair. She took one of his dark colored nipples into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

"Mmm, Dawn... baby..." he moaned.

She pressed downwards over his large gut. Slow kisses with an occasional lick. Finally her face met with his large endowed cock.

Dawn licked the side of his shaft. Engulfing the tip into her mouth, lowered her face down as far as she could go.

The rubbery texture of this man's dick was pressed on her tongue. She lapped it forward and back, letting her tongue make its own hungry motions around it.

Gripping his large testicles in her hand. She could feel his hands pressed on the back of her head. Her drool was falling down the sides of his strong cock.

Dawn's vagina began to flood of moisture. She began to circle her clit through her purple thong. She could hear Mike moan in a deep low rumble.

"I knew you were good but damn, girl..." he said with his eyes closed.

She tried with her strength and agility to keep the shaft inside hot mouth. The precum hit her tongue and she didn't hesitate to swallow it.

For a breath of air, she took a moment to focus on his testicles. His large dark balls were so sexy she thought. As she place the left one inside her mouth, she felt Mike's body jolt.

"Lord have mercy," he said aloud.

Dawn repositioned herself to where she was between his thighs. Her large pale rump was high in the air. She continued to pull his scrotum with her lips.

"Mmm... yeah?" Dawn asking for approval.

"Damn, girl. That shit feels so amazing," Mike replied, while placing his hands behind her head to move her back to orally pleasure his large black cock.

Dawn felt the push of his strength to engulf him inside her mouth. Gagging here and there but not violently.

She could feel his thigh hair on the side of her face. His stomach made it difficult to see his face. But she knew what she was doing.

"I want that white pussy on my face, Dawn baby," Mike requested.

Dawn raised herself up. Wiped the drool from her face. And she got off the bed. Took a sip of tequila that Mike brought in.

"Where ya goin?" He asked.

"I can sit on your face, if you want..." Dawn suggested in a flirty giggling manner.

Without hesitation, Mike positioned himself to the center of the bed. Dawn stretched and crawled back on the bed.

The front side of her body faced the huge man's body. Placing her right knee to the side of Mike's head then placing the other side. She was in control.

Dawn could feel his breath on her thong-covered vagina. She spread her butt cheeks apart so she could smother him even more.

He pulled her underwear aside and immediately she felt his tongue inside her. She moaned with dominating tension.

She felt her large pale tits as Mike wrapped his arms around over the top of her thighs.

She was incredibly wet and felt amazingly good. She peered down as his thunder of a cock.

Dawn wanted his big penis inside of her. She needed to be stretched.

Mike's tongue was all over the place. Between her clit and vagina, he devoured her moist pussy. She could feel his kinky beard scratching her inner thighs.

Dawn moved her hips with caution as she was self conscious about her big girl body. But no matter at this point, her buzz was still tender and he was at her mercy.

Mike smacked her ass to let her know he needed air. Dawn got off the beautiful man's face. She laid down face first onto his bed comforter.

Mike slapped her big pale booty with the purple thong that was still entombed. She loved when black guys spanked her ass.

She was always felt most white men and society was to be ashamed of her size and shape. Growing up in the nineties, either the men in her circle didn't want to touch her or be romantically involved.

But while at any moment, she got much love from black men. Constantly being told she was sexy or gorgeous. Even her first intimate encounter with a black man was magical. This time around though, she didn't want the night to end.

Dawn was pulled by her hips onto her back. Mike pulled her underwear off. She knew what was happening.

She was completely naked in the dimly lit room. Mike looked down and saw the curves of her body. Pulling her thighs apart.

She began watching him as he put on a extra large condom. His chubby body was all she needed.

Dawn felt the tip of his large member inside of her vagina. She moaned and gasped as Mike laid on top of her. Finally, she felt the full girth of his penis, stretching her.

Her legs rested on his large man thighs while her feet were in the air. Dawn's tits were pressed up against his nappy chest. Her arms wrapped behind his back.

Mike's face was next to her left ear.

"Oh my lord," Mike whispered as his penis went deeper into Dawn.

Dawn closed her eyes as he began slowly pumping his weight into her. The pain into her cervix was there but no need to complain. The thought of this beautiful black man dominating her, kept her moist.

She moaned as she could feel her wet cream slowly ooze out of her. He grunted with every thrust. Finally, the pressure was building from her excitement.

She was coming. The feeling of falling off a cliff into her ecstasy had left into a tingling sensation. Dawn had orgasmed with her new lover.

She pulled away and needed a moment to collect herself. The room was dark but her vision was darkness.

Mike said with force, "where you goin?"

He pulled into her side and lifted her until she was face down ass up.

"Oh fuck yeah," she giggled with excitement.

He took his cock and slapped her clit. The wet sound made her squeal.

"That pussy drivin a brother crazy," Mike told her as he juggled her butt.

She groaned as she threw her face down into a pillow.

Mike pushed his dick back into her ultra tight vagina.

Dawn could feel his hands on her hips as Mike began fucking her the way he wanted.

It hurt so bad but Dawn didn't want it stop.

"Look at all this ass, it's stupid thick..." he complemented Dawn. Giving her a slap on her rump.

He grabbed a hold of Dawn's ponytail and began to pull. The pounding went faster and harder. The stamina of this man came out of nowhere.

Dawn could feel his large black testicles bouncing of her clit. Her butt cheeks was slamming into his chubby hips. The pain was almost becoming unbearable.

12