Dawn and the Lunch Meeting

Story Info
A wife's lunch date turns naughty...
6.1k words
16.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story involves a woman having sex with someone that is not her husband, and the husband is not bothered by this fact. I know that most of the trolls will ignore that fact to complain bitterly and then one star the story out of spite, but seriously - if this isn't your type of story, try one of the many thousands of others here on Literotica.

All events depicted in this story are entirely true and accurate, or at least as accurate as my memory can reconstruct. With that said, the names of the guilty have been changed for their protection. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this tale.

---------------------------------------------------

This is another story from our early hotwifing days; it took place about a year after the events of "Dawn and the Softball Coach". Dawn would have been right at twenty-seven years old here, making me twenty-nine.

For those of you unfamiliar with Dawn, my wife is a tall, curvy girl. She stands about five feet seven inches tall, has dirty blonde hair that hangs in ringlets to her shoulders, and possesses the most captivating, sparkling blue eyes you have ever seen. She is also blessed with large, round, D cup breasts.

By the time of this story, Dawn and I had fully embraced hotwifing. While there were times that we would play together -- most often, either picking up a guy at a bar or setting up a meeting with one from Adult Friend Finder -- most of her playing was done alone.

We had strict rules around her extramarital play. She would always let me know who she was meeting, where they were going, about how long she expected to be gone. If plans changed, she would give me a quick heads up. She was free to do whatever she felt like doing, with one big caveat -- she wouldn't do anything with other guys that she refused to do with me (or that she had never done with me). In fairness, this rule was mostly pointless; I don't know that I can ever recall Dawn outright refusing me some sex act, and we had tried almost everything we could think of... but just for the sake of trust and transparency, we kept this rule in place.

Whenever she got home, she was to tell me all about what she had done, and she was to give me enthusiastic sex -- this ensured that rather than me missing out on sex, any meets she had with other men guaranteed that I would be getting some hot, raw, uninhibited passion from my wife. The net effect here was that our sex lives as a whole benefitted greatly; her playing led to more sex overall between us, a higher libido in Dawn, and a better quality of sex (read: more dirty, no holds barred sex) altogether.

Finally, we always maintained a veto rule. At any point, either of us was allowed to veto a given sex act, a given meet, or even a given partner -- and the other person would not be allowed to be angry, upset, or even question it until after the fact. In all of the years that we have played, I have only ever used the veto twice; I trust Dawn, she trusts me, we respect one another's boundaries and put each other's happiness first. Also, it doesn't hurt that we have little in the way of actual boundaries...

Back to the story.

At the time, I was the IT guy for a beverage distributing company. This means that I was frequently called to various locations around the state, usually to handle small issues such as "I can't print" and "my email won't send". This was before remote assistance software was commonplace -- and our company would have been too cheap to invest in it, anyway -- so I spent a lot of time driving from location to location. At least I had a company car, so if they wanted to pay me to drive around in their vehicle, so be it.

On the day of this tale, we had a lot going on. I had been tasked at work with driving to our smallest location, a tiny little place in the middle of nowhere a good hour and a half from home, to complete a small equipment upgrade project. Our daughter had a birthday party planned for that evening at the local roller skate rink. The timing for that was great; I would often finish my work earlier in the day, but my company didn't mind if I drove on home as opposed to driving all the way back to the main office for a half hour or whatever, so on remote days like this, I would often get home a half hour to an hour early. This would be huge to help prevent any pre-party rush.

Dawn also had her own plans that day. There was a local guy named Greg that had flirted with her some in various social settings. Now, that in and of itself wasn't at all unusual; Dawn has always seemed to exude sexuality; I've lost count of the number of drinks that got bought for her, the number of men who went out of their way to chat with her. She's had guys buy her lunch at the food court, buy snacks at whatever venue, buy popsicles for the kids. It has happened when she was out with her friends, it has happened when she was with her mother, it has happened when I was there. I long ago learned to laugh and be glad that I wasn't having to foot her entire bar tab (and, in many cases, we have gone out and I haven't had to buy a single drink for her), as opposed to getting jealous and mad over it.

Well, Greg had chatted with her several times, had gotten her phone number, and had been trying to get her to meet him for a few weeks now. Greg knew full well that Dawn was married with kids, but given how Dawn hadn't cut off some of his more outrageous flirting in the past, he likely felt like he had a shot to at least play with her. So far, however, the guy hadn't been able to make his schedule align with my wife's.

At the time, Dawn was working as a night shift nurse in an ICU; she was in the middle of her off day stretch which again was a big help for the party planning. As was customary for many people who work nights but still try to live normal lives with their families, Dawn had left the day open so that she could have a normal sleep rotation and enjoy the birthday party.

As I drove that morning to the remote office, I let my mind wander. I found myself thinking of some of the dirty play we had done, some of the dirty chats that Dawn had been having with guys online. My daydreams were interrupted as Dawn called me. She told me that Greg had let her know that he had some off time that day, and that he had invited her to lunch (his treat, of course). Since she had no other plans that day, she had decided to agree and to finally meet him.

We lived in more of a suburb area without a lot of development (or places to eat) near us, but there was a state park only a ten minute or so drive away that happened to contain one of Dawn's favorite restaurants, so Greg had suggested that as the location. I put her on the spot, asked her if she had any other plans. She laughed, but denied any other motives. "It's just lunch," she explained. "I don't really know him that well. I'm really just wanting to see if there's any chemistry for the future."

My wife was never one to play games or sneak around, so I was satisfied by her explanation. "Besides," she added, "we will be at the state park. It's not like there are rooms for us to duck into."

I chuckled; she had a point. I wished her good luck and a good lunch. "That's what I'm hoping for," she declared. "If I get a good meal out of this, it's a success. If we click, that's a bonus for later."

After she declared her love for me and hung up, I let my mind wander more. Truth be told, I was itching for some reclaim sex. That look in Dawn's eyes after she had been a naughty girl... ugh, it touched my very soul, got my pulse racing, made me stupid. That wanton expression on her face, the NEED in her touch... I missed it, was greedy to experience it again. Today sadly wouldn't be that day, but hopefully that would change soon. Maybe this guy would be a potential playmate for the future.

As I drove down the lonely rural highway, I let my thoughts wander to a time years prior, when a younger Dawn had worn a certain green skirt while we went on a date to that very same state park. As I recalled, we had done some heavy making out among the wooded trails, and had gone even farther than that among some bamboo in a lonely corner of the park that evening. Of course, we had been very young and much dumber back then; it was one thing for unmarried kids to take part in a fumbling quickie... it was quite another for adults to risk public indecency charges in the middle of the day.

Even so, the fantasy was nice and helped to take my mind off of the miles.

---------------------------------------------------

At around eleven thirty, my phone rang while I was working on my onsite project. It was Dawn, letting me know that she was at the park and heading in to eat. I could hear quite a few voices -- apparently, there was some event at the park that day, and there were way more people there than one would usually expect to see on a weekday.

We made a little small talk over a rather poor cell phone connection, as the signal at the state park was terrible -- in fact, almost two decades later, the signal there is STILL terrible - but I could tell that she was nervous. It's always been funny to me; my wife has never had trouble with men eating out of her hand, but she is almost always tense and anxious in most of these situations (at least until the ice is broken). I reminded her that it was just lunch and she laughed gratefully before hanging up.

An hour or so later, my phone rang again. This time, Dawn sounded much more relaxed. I asked her how lunch had gone, and she was very positive in her response about it. I asked if Greg had behaved himself, and she shared that he had been a complete gentleman -- there had been no flirting, not even any hints of inappropriate behavior. If anything, he had been the nervous one -- and he had been very careful to mind his manners. They had talked about his kids, our kids, his ex wife, and me. My wife did allow that he had seemed to enjoy her outfit (a low cut white blouse and a pair of tight fitting jeans that made her ass look amazing, as I recall), but that him checking her out early on was the only hint he had given that his interests were anything but platonic.

She asked how progress was going on my work project; I let her know that things were ahead of schedule, and that I was in fact milking the job a bit. I didn't want to finish TOO quickly, as I had no desire to drive all the way back to the home office. It was one thing to knock off a little early, but my boss probably wouldn't be keen on me taking too much time off.

Dawn told me that she was enjoying the conversation and that even if it didn't go any further, she was glad that she had gotten lunch with Greg. She felt like the meeting had gone really well, and Greg had asked if she'd be willing to walk around the park some and chat for a while longer before he had to go pick up his kids. Since there was still more than three hours before the kids got off of the bus from school, Dawn had some time to kill, but she wanted to check and see if I minded. After all, the plan had only been for her to have lunch with the guy -- and even though they were just talking, she wanted to be sure that I knew where she was and what she was doing.

I laughed and let her know that she didn't need my permission, but I thanked her for keeping me up to date on the plans. I teased her that we had really come up with the rule so that I knew when she was actually playing with a guy, that it wasn't about me knowing who she was talking to and whatever. She teased me back that I was just disappointed that she wasn't playing that day.

I mean, she wasn't wrong... but such is life.

We made a little more small talk. I told her my plans of when I expected to wrap up and start driving home. She let me know that she'd be home in plenty of time to meet the bus. Once again, the signal started to break up, and I could hear several voices, but she managed to communicate to me that he had just finished paying for lunch, and that she would talk to me later. I teased her to not have TOO much fun. She laughed, told me that she loved me, and hung up.

I worked to wrap up the last of my project, letting it drag out a bit while I fantasized about what Dawn could have gotten up to. Obviously, there were a lot of people at the park today, but hey... the guy could surely get in a few naughty touches, even so. Right? It's not like it's a tough thing to rub a hot wife's ass when she's walking with you. Maybe he'd try to steal a kiss, cop a feel of her boobs. Too bad there really wasn't some place for her to give him a quick blowjob. Dawn has always LOVED giving oral; it always makes her so wet. I've even known her to orgasm just from a guy coming in her mouth. I could imagine how wet she would be if she managed that, how she would be ready to see me by the time that I got home.

The project was pretty much completely done, and I was milking the clock by shooting the breeze with some of the local employees, when my phone rang a little over an hour after I had hung up with Dawn.

"Hey baby," came the voice on the other end. It was my wife. Two things were immediately noticeable -- one, the signal was far stronger and clearer, with no background noise. Two, Dawn's tone was husky, shaky.

"Are you done with your work?" she asked. "Are you headed home yet?"

I let her know that I was finished, that I was just killing a little time talking before I left. We were getting very close to the time of day that it would be silly for me to head back to the office, but where I would still end up home at least an hour early.

"Good," she stated. She paused for a minute, and when she spoke again, her voice had a hesitant tone. "Baby," she said, "you should go ahead and leave if you can. You're going to want to get on home as soon as possible. I..." she paused again. "I... had sex with Greg. I'm driving home right now. I think you are going to want to see me as soon as you can."

My stomach lurched, and my head started reeling. My mouth went dry. Sure, I had fantasized a little bit, but she had been so adamant that there was no chance of anything happening. Today was just a "get to know you" session. They were just having lunch, talking. How had it jumped to full sex so quickly? And in a public place?

"Baby?" she asked, her voice small and uncertain. "Are you mad? I thought that..."

I let out the breath I hadn't realized that I was holding. "Holy shit," I breathed, glancing around to be sure that no one could hear my conversation. "No, I'm not mad! I'm just surprised, I'd have never thought that you would have done that today. How...?" I swallowed, looked around. "I can head on out. I'll be home in an hour and a half."

"Okay," she said, her voice a little more sure. "I'll get off the phone right now and let you load up. Give me a few minutes to get home, then call me as you drive, I can tell you about it."

I agreed, feeling the room spin around me.

"And baby," she almost purred. "Hurry up and come on. He's leaking out of me. I'm trying to keep it inside for you."

The electrical jolt that flew though my body almost killed me.

---------------------------------------------------

The next few minutes were a blur. I loaded up my equipment in a hurry, and the local site employees noticed the shift in my demeanor. They asked if anything was wrong -- I assured them that there wasn't, but that something had some up and I needed to head on out. They knew that I had already handled their issues and were happy with my visit, so they helped me gather everything up and bid me farewell.

I allowed a few minutes to pass while driving, just to be sure, but the suspense was eating me alive. When I couldn't take it anymore, I dialed the home phone, and my wife presently picked up.

"Hey there," she answered. "Are you on your way?"

I choked out a reply. "I am. I'm headed home as fast as I can. What happened? I thought that sex wasn't on the table?"

She gave a sultry little giggle. "I know! It wasn't supposed to be. I had only planned to maybe give him a little goodbye kiss. I really didn't plan on anything happening."

"So how did this happen?" I asked. "How did you go from chatting in public to actually having sex? Was it there at the park?"

"It was," she responded. "I guess if you are driving, I can go ahead and give you all of the details now instead of waiting for you to get home. If you're on the road now, you should beat the bus home by enough time for me to take care of you before the kids get here. Unless you'd rather wait to hear about it until you get here?" she trailed off.

"God, no!" I exclaimed. "Please, tell me all about it."

"Okay," my wife responded with a little chuckle. "Well, Greg and I left the restaurant and took the hiking trail away and up over the hill - away from the noise of the event and all of those people."

I knew the area well. On weekends, that area would also be crowded, but during the week, there would be far fewer people there, as none of the main points of interest for the park were located in that direction.

"We just sort of wandered around while we talked," Dawn continued. "We ended up in one of the wooded areas, and we hadn't seen anybody in a while. We had stopped to chat in the shade when Greg just looked at me out of the blue and told me that my tits were absolutely breathtaking, and asked if he could please just see them once."

I actually laughed. "That was his approach?" I asked. "Just openly asked if he could see your tits, please?"

"Pretty much," she answered. "I'm not really sure what came over me. He was respectful about it, he wasn't pushy or anything. He just really wanted to see them, so... I showed him."

I had probably already been erect, but as she told her story, I became very aware of the tightness in my jeans.

"Okay. So what happened next?" I asked. "You just pulled your shirt up?"

"Yes," Dawn answered. "I pulled my shirt up and flipped my bra up so that he could see. At first, it felt a little awkward. But he thanked me and was looking really closely, making little comments about how hot I was. He reached a hand out to touch me... and I didn't try to stop him. The next thing I knew, he leaned in and had my nipple in his mouth while he was cupping the other with his fingers. I just sort of stood there for a couple of minutes, running my fingers through his hair while he sucked on my boobs and played with them."

As I have said, I was very familiar with the park. I happened to know that while yes, there were some wooded areas that were more secluded, the park was by and large quite open with only a couple of trails to funnel traffic through the few wooded spots. As a result, the odds of someone happening on them for a bit of a show were not terribly small. The idea of my wife, standing there exposed with a near stranger where anyone could come across them, was terribly exciting.

Over the years, I have learned that Dawn has some serious submissive tendencies hidden beneath her confident facade. She has a hard time saying no to almost anything -- especially when it comes to sex. As a matter of fact, these days, our extramarital play is almost exclusively in the form of threesomes, and I have learned to keep an eye on her expressions so that I can say no on her behalf or slow things down if need be. But at this time in our lives, I didn't truly understand this about her; I don't know that she truly understood it about herself. It's not only that she has a hard time saying no, it seems that she almost enjoys not being able to do so, in giving up that power.

Looking back, her easy compliance isn't surprising at all. But at the time, listening to her describe the situation on the phone while I sped along a rural highway, I was floored by her cavalier attitude.

"So then what happened?" I asked in a hoarse half-whisper.

Her voice was soft, almost a bit dreamy as she recounted the events. "Greg stopped to kiss me, though he never let go of my boob. It was... forceful. Hungry. Then he pulled back and his expression was so intense. He told me that he just HAD to have me."

12