Dawn Downlow 01

Story Info
Dawn was on a mission to call out Pete Pete responded.
3.9k words
4.71
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a mission this past summer and I was not going to be stopped until I had the answers that I was seeking. My mission came to mind last June and reached its peak level right after Josh's 4th of July party. My mission was to figure out my friend's Pete game and slap a label on it.

Last June I had noticed that one of friends, Pete, began paying a little more attention to me and not in a player select manner. More often and often he would watch me and wait for me to get into a position that would benefit his ass grabbing games. He didn't care what room or corner of the yard he could corner me in, just as long as he cornered like his prey, with no way out. And he was pretty slick about it too. He was always gentle about it and quick about it and he was careful not to let any of our friends to see him play his little game. I actually appreciated that part of his gay game and I always tried to help out by waiting for the kitchen or hallway to be cleared out. I mean, it's his silly game, but I have always been known as a team player, unless the game is an actual sport in which case they never want to play unless I'm on the other team. But I digress.

By the end of June, I had developed two categories for Pete and they were both related to way Pete took liberties with my butt cheeks. I identified category one as "one beer" and it was related to his gentle slaps on my butt and category two as "more than one beer" which was related to his gentle squeezes. To keep things simple and manageable, I included a one cheek squeeze and a double cheek squeeze in the same category two level. And I'm not really interested in discussing the one and only time that I had to create a category three, which was labelled as "too drunk to see straight" and I'm sure he doesn't even remember going where no man has gone before. I mean, I had a small itch just above my butt crack anyways, so, well, he may not know it, but he scratched my itch. Again, once and only once.

And let me make note here that Pete was taking all of his liberties while I was my normal Duane Dunn self and not as my secret identity as Dawn Downlow. Hah, that's where my mission comes into play.

Dawn Downlow was on a mission to figure out if providing Pete with a more fem butt to slap, grab or squeeze would help put his nerves at ease. And believe me, there is a big difference between Duane wearing 505's and Dawn wearing tight capri jeans, so mission will be simple. Expose Pete to Dawn Downlow, tease him a little, judge his reaction and then run.

Hah, and then let's see how he talks behind my back! I mean, all of my friends talk behind my back all the time because I'm the "different one" of the group anyways, so, hey, let's kick it up a notch, right? Unless Pete likes what he sees and he wants to keep a few other secrets too, so, you know, right? I mean, what if I have another itch?

So, my mission to find out if Pete would appreciate playing his little games with someone who had the skills and clothing to give him something a little more feminine to play with was in process. I came up with a mission statement and developed two new mission categories. If Pete enjoyed Dawn Downlow, then that would be listed under "somewhat gay" and he asked me to put on my 505's, but still continued to play his little game, then that would be under the "straight up gay for me" category and again, I would run. And if you think that implies that I would not run if he displays the "somewhat gay" behavior, well, that remains to be seen, doesn't it?

My mission statement was clear, but I knew I had to be careful not to over expose Dawn Downlow to the others. And yes, I considered that I might be making mountains out of mole hills. I listed a few faults with my mission in fine print at the bottom of my mission statement. I mean, I have thought this completely through and nothing can wrong. And for legal purposes, I also included an extra fine print line item that declares my innocence in all of this just in case I haven't exactly thought it through as well as I thought I have.

My mission actually got off to a good start. Lady Luck (Sarah) swooped in and planted a lucky kiss right on target! While she was teaching me how to properly pull my ponytail out of the back of my ball cap visor, she mentioned that Pete likes to tinker on his SUV, but he always has to clink his tools at someone else's house because the Middleton Towers Complex did not allow automotive work in the parking lot or on their grounds. And guess who has a driveway and a garage? That's right, little ole Dawn Downlow! And then Sarah reminded me that she just gave me my first French kiss and that there would be a price to pay for that. LOL, she's crazy to rely on my match making skills, but if I can do something to get her and Derek together, hey, that would be a small price to pay.

And then Sarah giggled, pointed at the little sideways bulge in my leggings, proceeded to tell me just how often the guys talk about me behind my back and left! I went from high to low in 20 minutes, but I had a tinkering mechanic idea and immediately went to work on setting that up.

Step one was to take my fem voice to a new level so I could release a fem moan while he was groping me. I practiced that each night until I thought I had it down pat. And by the way, I loaded my voice prints on my secret Dawn Downlow Chang homepage if you want to hear me. Oh, and by another way, just ignore those other noises in the background. That was, ah, just a bird flapping its wings near my window.

Step two was to come up with a SUV tinkering project that might peak Pete's interest. Unfortunately, when I googled "SUV projects where tools clink" it came back with "Duh, all of them" and disconnected me from the internet. I mean, how rude was that, right?

Step three should have been step two. I just sent Pete a text and told him that my driveway and garage would be available to him if he ever came up with a project. Hah, he responded immediately and said that he would like to rotate the tires on his SUV. He didn't need to carry on about how expensive some projects were at the auto shop when he could do them himself because he almost put me to sleep, but he seemed happy so I let him ramble on. Then I plugged my phone into the charger because apparently, he has a lot of projects in mind.

After that, I cleared my browser history because when I googled "how to twist your friends lug nuts" it came back with a red blinking menu box that flashed "FBI Notified" and again, I was disconnected from the internet. I fought my urge to log back on and google "how to jack it up" and sent Pete a text to let him know that Saturday morning would be fine, but he to bring his own jack because, well, you know, right?

Step four was to beg Sarah for a favor. Her family owns one of those industrial uniform companies that supplies and cleans mechanic type uniforms and I wanted a new mechanic shirt with a name tag on the upper chest. And for another small price to pay, I had both. The shirt was new in the packaging and the name tag was blank, but I knew just the place to fix that for me! Gary's Sex Clothing store in Hillsdale and the very talented seamstress, Tori. And then it turned out to be a large price to pay because Sarah insisted that she tag along and that it was my fault that she found so many nice things to wear, you know, because I forced her to come along.

But whatever, I had a over sized mechanic shirt with a hand sewn name tag that read Dawn Downlow and it was long enough to distract from any issues I may or may not be showing down there and it had snap buttons, you know, just in case it had to be quickly ripped off of me or something. Either way, my plan was in progress and going well.

I put the finishing touches on mission the next day by stocking up with beer, ice tea and Deli meats. I was so proud of how well I set up the sting, I mean the SUV project party, that I threw on my quick-change Dawn Downlow and used that loud blower thing to dust out the garage and clean off the driveway. It didn't bother me at all that a few of the neighbors kept eyeing me and I actually did my best to give them a view of my best features. I'll let you figure that part out, but a hint is that I have never worn a stuffed bra and I do leg squats every day and my slender body looks good in Denim shorts.

After that, I drove to the police station and turned myself because when I googled "how to present meat to a friend", TV3 News interrupted my cooking show with a "breaking story" and announced that the FBI was on the look out for a roleplaying pervert who doesn't understand how to keep kinky behind closed doors. The police warned me that if I wanted to hear things go clink so bad, then they could help me with that if I didn't straighten up. Then they sent me home with all of their phone numbers, but not before Officer Lucy took me aside and explained to me the best way to handle my friends Deli meat and after Officer Larry should me how lug nuts should be twisted to the left and then back to the right. Needless to say, there seemed to be extra patrol cars on my street that Friday night. Also needless to say, I had my ice tea on the porch and waved at them.

But enough about what may or may not happen at the Policeman's Ball in August. It was Saturday morning and Pete should be pulling up the driveway in about an hour and I was in Dawn Downlow prep mode and feeling good. And then everything went south when Sarah stopped by and made me change almost everything but my cool ass mechanic shirt, which was a nasty blue-green, by the way.

"Let's start with the capri jeans and by that, I mean Denim shorts would be more appropriate for a Saturday morning in the garage. I mean, this is all about you providing Pete with easy access to your bare cheeks, right? And by that, I mean your black shorts will really allow him to get up in there. Oh, and do I even need to mention that Ripe Raspberry Red lip gloss is not a Saturday morning shade?"

"Well, I don't know about that "getting all up in there" part, but I'll change."

"Cool. So, no fake boobs? And by that, I mean that shirt looks better than I thought it would, but it's really clear that there is a lack of bumps."

"Oh, well, I've never done that and I don't have the equipment. OMG, stop looking at me like that! Yes, I lied to sales girl. I don't have a dresser full of bras and breast form fillers. Maybe next time."

"OMG, that's so sissy of you, but whatever. Did you google how to properly slide his Deli meat?"

"Ah, you know I did, you posted my bail last night!"

"Oh, I thought that was because you googled how to work a friends wrench. Look, take a deep breath, relax and greet him with an ice tea. Give him a few minutes to absorb what's happening and be careful of what you say and by that, I mean say as little as possible, but let the moment get awkwardly silent. We've all witnessed what he does to you and I'm sure he'll appreciate your efforts today."

"Alright. Will you be stalking us out of your side window to see when Derek shows up?"

"Of course, but I'm shy, so send me a follow up text."

"Oh, so all of a sudden Sarah is shy? What? Did you go shopping yesterday and buy a box of "I'm shy" or something? Was it on sale?"

"Shut it fem boy! Un-snap one on the top and one from the bottom. Oh, and by the way fem boy, you're the one wearing Denim shorts that are short enough that Pete's tool will be able to clink and clank right up in there without removing them. He'll be here soon, so I'm taking off. Don't forget to slowly back into the garage for privacy and ask him if he's hungry. Guys are always hungry and horny."

I was smiling when Sarah left. I mean, when she googles what the funny little symbol on my ball cap visor means, she's going to get disconnected, right?

I don't care how many times I read my mission statement, there was no preparing for the nerves that were stinging my skin and what I mean by that is I've had to fill his ice tea glass three times because my hands are shaking so bad.

I may or may not have blacked out for a moment or two when I heard the roar of his SUV pull in and turn the corner around the back of the house. Either way, here we go. I cursed Sarah for making me change into my shorts because they really did say "go ahead, get all up in there" and I cursed the sales girl for not calling me out on my fake boobs lie.

Thankfully, my garage is slightly offset, so the driveway curves around the back of the house a little and that would provide me with some privacy when I walked out of the back door with an ice cold ice tea for Pete.

I gave myself a once over in the mirror, wished I worn a stuffed bra under my shirt, adjusted my ponytail and headed outside with the ice tea. LOL, sweating like a fool dressed in drag.

"Hello Pete, right on time I see. Now, before you say or ask anything, let me tell you a few things and please, let me finish. First, this is for you. Not because I like you like that, but I thought it might make it easier for you to slide your hand into my pants if I were in female undies. Secondly and according to the chat room I have been running on Chang, you're supposed to be in shock, just like you are now, you're supposed to go all wide eyed on me, just like you are now and you're supposed to mumble things I can't understand, just like you are now. And everyone on Chang agreed to all of those things and they are the experts, so, hey, good job! Here, I brought you a nice cold Miss Bea's Southern Ice Tea. I know it's your favorite."

"Ah, WTF? I mean, whoa! I mean, wow, you are one sexy mechanic and by the way, the auto shop would hire you to distract customers while they replace parts that don't need replacing."

"Hold please, I'm not finished. Dawn Downlow, by the way as you can see by my cute name tag and I'm pleased to introduce myself to you. Now, you can put a wrench on your nuts while I'm dressed like this or I can go change into my 505's. I did this to make you more comfortable. If my mission has failed, I can change and draw a mustache on my face. What say you, Pete?"

"Ah, I think I can loosen my lugs nuts with you like this. Are you going to help me jack it up?"

"Hmmm, drink some ice tea and get started clinking your tool."

Hah, he's not so stunned. He's horny! And I only say that because he thanked me for the ice tea by hugging me and slowly, ever so slowly, backing me into the privacy of the garage. Huh, just like Sarah said, right?

"OK Tiger, this is far enough, for now. We have things to discuss. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I'm to ask them threes. So, do you like me better like this? Does my fem role playing put you at ease? And will this be a secret?"

It surprised me when he slid his hands into the rear waistband of my Denim shorts, but I wore them for him anyways, so whatever, I guess.

"Oh, yes I like you as Dawn Downlow, yes I'm comfortable with this and no, I'm not about to broadcast this to the gang. Next?"

"Alright and thank you for your honesty. OK, can we call this third base? Will you take me to Hero Con next weekend if I help you twist off your heavy lug nuts? And are you hungry?"

"Oh no, I'm stuck on first base because there is a man on second base. The truth is that I was going to ask you to go to Hero Con anyways, but on second thought, all of a sudden, Duane is a bore, so yes, Dawn Downlow, you can have one of my VIP Passes. And sure, I could eat. What else do you have?"

"Well, we can discuss out baseball score later, but just know that this is a lot for me already. And thanks for the Hero Con thought, but as your friend or your date? I'll circle back to feeding you in a minute."

"Oh, sorry, as my date, but it's Hero Con, so you know, right?"

"Ah, I can do Rave party style, if that's what you mean. But no kissing."

"Black lingerie with a sheer shirt? Oh, and really dark hair."

"I promise to not disappoint, but we call most of our games because of a rain delay. I'm not complaining about what you're doing right now, you know, back there, but I didn't think much about what might happen to you in the front. This is really becoming a lot for me, Pete."

"Oh really? You seem to be playing through the rain just fine. By the way, it just occurred to me that I never, you know, twist it to the left, so keep that up."

"Shut it. So, do you want a Ham & Cheese sandwich or a hand job?"

"Well, I believe this is a hand job, so."

"Ugh, shut it, I meant to ask if you wanted a Ham & Cheese sandwich or a hot dog?"

"Whoa, I've heard about that hot dog thing, so yeah I do!"

"Hah, well, wait, I've heard of that too. Ah, can that be our home run? Will that be good enough for you? I mean, you get to put your tool all up in there and stuff, right? Pete? OMG, PETE!"

Huh, what do you know? All guys look the same when they squirt it out and they all squirt it out about the same too! Which was all fine, but it was even better that my small stature allowed me to get out of the way just in time to save my flats.

"Do I need to ask if you're happy or do your grunts say it all? Take your tea and rest up in the lawn chair in the grass. I'll order us a Pizza because now all I can think about is your hot dog and something tells me that you might recover quickly and if you caught me leaning over the counter in the kitchen, well, that was enough for now, right?"

Oh, by the way, all guys need a nap afterwards too, apparently. I ordered a Pizza, let Sarah know that Derek would be over soon and grabbed the garden hose to clean up the garage floor. Which made me feel for real women because OMG, that is a lot of fluid! I mean, that wet spot is more like an oil spill than a nut dump and OMG ladies, you have to deal with that all the time! Respect. LOL, wet thighs for sure, but respect.

And yes, I heard it. Derek is on his way over and I'm not switching back. It went well with Pete and I'm going to slut it out at Hero Con, so, that's that! And by that, I mean, it's too late because he's in the backyard trying to shake Pete awake.

"That was my work, thank you very much, so shut it, Derek. Oh, and pay close attention to my cute name tag before you ask too many questions. I have a job interview at Peep Boys Auto this afternoon."

"Hah, Sarah told me everything! However, did he have a chance to torque his lug nuts first?"

"Oh, I did most of the work, but he chipped in. However back at you, someone needs to rotate those tires. I mean we need to have a safe ride to the Hero Con and by that, I mean I can't be caught on the side of the road in a fishnet shirt. Are you hungry? I have a Pizza coming with a little Sarah on the side."

"Whoa, I could eat. And Sarah hates me."

"She doesn't hate you. She's just shy. You might actually have to lean in and kiss her first."

"Oh, did Pete kiss you?"

"No Derek, I'm shy and I don't kiss. Beer or ice tea?"

Well, it took Sarah long enough to get here.

"I'll take it from here Dawn Downlow. Come on Derek, let's go into the kitchen and find something that pleases your lips. Dawn Downlow can stay out here and take care of that hot mess in the lawn chair. He's breathing, right? Oops, LOL, he just flexed, so, LOL, he's fine. By the way Dawn Downlow, what are you doing with the hose in garage?"

"Oh, I spilled some Italian dressing, so you know, I'm just washing it off."

"Oh, I see. I believe Pete Von Kuntz is German, but whatever. Oh, by two ways, swallow next time, I promise you won't die and try to busy out here for a while. Kiss, kiss love."

Hah, she could have at least worn a bra today. I mean, it's barely Noon on a Saturday and all. And by that, I mean, wow, the power of boobs, right? Derek could care less about me, which I'm taking as a good thing, for now.

However, let it be clearly stated. My victim is still napping, Derek has probably dumped his first load down Sarah's throat by now, that cute little Tranny Brie is on her way with more than a hot Pizza and the tires on Pete's SUV still need to be rotated!

12