Dawn of a New Day Pt. 02

Story Info
After a fulfilling massage, an evening of firsts.
5.4k words
4.07
5.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** This is a continuation of a story previously posted. In order to enjoy the debauchery that takes place in this story, it would benefit readers to start with 'Dawn of a New Day - Pt 01'. It will make more sense to everyone knowing the beginning of the story. *****

I felt very different. My body was still in a state of delight. Nothing I have ever experienced made me feel like this. I craved more.

We walked out onto Fremont Street. This is downtown Las Vegas, the original city. This was here before the strip. Cars used to cruise the street day and night. Now it's an enclosed mall that spans four long blocks. The light show, live music and amusement park atmosphere makes this place like an adult playground. Lauren took out her phone. Her face was buried in the screen, never looking up.

I asked, "What are you doing? You've been on your phone since we walked out of the spa. Is everything okay?"

Lauren laughed, "I was making a reservation for dinner and confirming our plans for tonight."

"Oh? Care to share what we will be doing?" I asked.

"No. Not right now. I'd like to keep you guessing for a while."

My mind started to run away with ideas of what the night would bring. Is she going to teach me to gamble? Maybe she has tickets for a show. I saw a billboard advertising an all-male nude review at one of the hotels on the strip. After the experience I had just a short while ago, that seems like something Lauren would plan. After our massage, I knew anything was possible. We wandered into the El Cortez. This was one of the original hotel casinos in downtown Vegas. It had a gritty atmosphere. It was old and smoky, like a scene out of an old movie. I could picture mobsters running the place.

I said to Lauren, "I want to try a slot machine. I feel a little crazy and have a twenty-dollar bill burning a hole in my pocket."

That made Lauren laugh. "Go for it! We have about 15 minutes before our car arrives."

My money lasted about five minutes. I made another twenty-dollar donation to the machine and lost it just as fast.

"We better go outside. On a busy night like this, the driver won't wait around." Lauren said.

The driver was just pulling up to the curb as we were walking outside. When we climbed into the car Lauren said, "That was perfect timing." After a short pause she added, "So, what did you think about your massage? Mine was incredible."

"It is not what I expected, that's for sure. I feel so relaxed, so feminine right now. My whole body is still tingling. How do you even know about a place like that?"

She was very serious. "When you work as much as I do and have to travel, it is difficult to get involved with someone for a long-term relationship. Sometimes, I just need that physical release. Mixed with a massage is just a bonus. I do this every time I come to Las Vegas. I've gotten to know the owner, Casey. I called her when I was making arrangements for this weekend and I made sure that you had Logan. He is amazing."

"I didn't realize that Casey was the owner. Logan being amazing is an understatement. His touch was so gentle yet intense. He certainly knows a woman's body."

We arrived back at the Bellagio. Lauren and I were starving but we didn't want to eat so much that we were bloated and uncomfortable for the rest of the night. We decided to go to Olives, a restaurant that specializes in Mediterranean style food. We were able to order a light meal and share a bottle of wine while we spent time catching up. We laughed and reminisced about our childhood. It was so much fun, just the two of us without any other family. We discovered things about each other that day that surprised both of us.

When we finished our wine, we decided to cruise around the casino. It was like a carnival with so much activity. Lauren was looking for a blackjack table while my speed was a nickel slot machine. A Saturday night at the Bellagio is packed with people. No blackjack tables were available so we decided to sit at one of the casino bars and just relax with a cocktail. Neither one of us are heavy drinkers, but this is Las Vegas. I've already lived with reckless abandon today. Why not catch a little buzz too. We both ordered a very sweet rum punch. They went down quick. Without flagging down the bartender, a second round appeared. The sign of a professional, he anticipated that we would want another drink.

Between a bottle of wine at dinner and the goblets filled with rum, we were both feeling pretty good and ready for more fun.

Lauren suggested, "Why don't we go up to our room, freshen up and go to a dance club,"

It was early by Las Vegas standards, only 10 P.M.

"That sounds great. I haven't danced since my high school prom."

Lauren looked at me like I was from another planet. "That was 17 years ago! You really do need to get a more exciting life. What do you do in your spare time?"

I ignored the comment and question. Deep down, I knew she was right. Until today, excitement in my life has been sitting at home with a good book or going to dinner and a movie with my mother. With just a single adult massage, I felt like a new woman ready to take on the world. We finished our drinks and headed for the elevator.

"Do I need to change?" I asked.

"That dress is the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear. DO NOT change it. It shows off that incredible body you've been covering up like a nun your whole life."

That made me feel great. My body reacted to her words as my nipples started to harden. Lauren noticed as we were waiting for the elevator.

She giggled and gave one a little pinch, "Oh my, no bra? You dirty girl."

I was stunned but didn't mind. I said, "No panties either."

Her touch and words caused a gush between my legs. What is wrong with me, this is my sister. The sensation reminded me how much I yearned for a man inside me earlier in the day.

Lauren slid the key-card in the door and walked in. I followed only to be greeted by a small party. It was the staff from our massage this afternoon. Katie, Kyle, Casey and Logan were sitting in the living room of our suite.

As we walk in, they yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"

Each one had a drink; music was playing and they all seemed to be very happy. I looked at Lauren, she had the biggest grin on her face. I had an adrenaline rush when I saw who was there. All I could think was how Casey touched and shaved me. Once again, my body reacted. I could feel myself starting to get wet again. Then, Logan's eyes met mine. He stood and walked over to me. He grabbed my arms and kissed me. It was the kiss I wanted from him earlier. I thought I was going to have an orgasm as our lips locked and his tongue danced in my mouth.

He held me and said, "We're here to continue the party that was started this afternoon. Lauren planned this whole thing. You have an incredible sister."

Our suite has a huge window that goes from floor to ceiling facing the Strip. The festivities began when Katie stripped Lauren of all he clothes in front of the window. We were on the twentieth floor but anyone looking could see my sister nude. Katie followed, dropping her dress to the floor. They went to the couch, sat down and they started to kiss and fondle each other's breasts. I saw Katie's hand move between Lauren's legs. She spread herself wide and started to moan. My sister never ceases to amaze me. Apparently, she has bisexual tendencies. As I watched, I was curious what it was like to be with a woman. This afternoon when Casey fondled my breast, I thought I might enjoy more. Here was an opportunity and I couldn't believe what I was thinking. Other than Logan massaging me into a frenzy earlier that day, I haven't even been with a man, why am I thinking about sex with a woman?

Casey walked up behind me. She is an older woman, in her mid-forties and is a gorgeous, very sexy blond. She kissed my neck just under my ear. It sent a shiver down my spine. Just like earlier, she unzipped my dress and ran her hands across my shoulders causing it to fall to the floor. I stood in the middle of the living room in nothing but my heels. She led me by the arm to the other couch in the room and sat me down facing my sister and Katie. Then, her dress like all the others, fell to the floor. I thought she was going to sit next to me and start to kiss me like Katie with Lauren. Instead, she knelt down in front of Lauren. She started to lick and nibble Lauren's pussy.

Lauren responded, "Ohhhhh Casey, I love when you go down on me. It feels so good. You know how I like it."

I was stunned. It became obvious that this was not the first time that Casey had tasted the sweet nectar flowing from my sister. Without thinking, I started to rub myself. Between my legs was soaked with excitement. I ran my index finger up and down my clit the same way Logan manipulated it just hours ago. It started to harden at my touch. The feeling that shot through my body was exhilarating. I had never pleasured myself.

At first, I didn't even notice that Kyle and Logan were standing to the side nude. When I realized it, they were both stroking massive hard-ons. They were enjoying the lesbian threesome on the couch as much as I was. It was obvious, both men spent time in the gym. They were tan and had rock hard bodies. Their skin was smooth except for a very small patch of pubic hair. Logan was every bit the stud I had fantasized about earlier today. Now that I've seen his assets, I wanted him more. I envisioned being taken by him.

I stopped rubbing myself and licked my finger in a provocative way hoping to get Logan's attention. The taste was new for me, another first. I laid back on the couch and spread wide open It worked, but not what I expected. Kyle came to me. He sat me up and straddled my lap facing me. His cock and balls were in my face. The head was glistening with need for attention.

He said, "Logan explained your situation to me that you have had little experience with a man. I promise I will be gentle."

I was so embarrassed. My innermost secrets seemed to be public knowledge. He was being kind so I needed to get over it. I was about to engulf a total stranger. He ran his fingers through my hair as he pressed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth to take him in. My eyes were locked on his as he started to fuck my face. He was very gentle with me and went slow.

"I could hear Lauren say, "Hold on to the base. Only take in as much as you feel comfortable. Don't let him choke you."

Casey came over and sat next to us. She was there to help me, to teach me how to give a great blow job. She stopped Kyle and positioned herself to swallow his cock.

She explained, "Here, take it like this." She stroked his shaft, admiring its strength. Her mouth opened and she took half of his member into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as her mouth went back and forth. Then, she stopped.

"Just do what I did. Every man you take care of this way will be very satisfied."

I mimicked what she did. Kyle moaned as he did with Casey.

He said, "Nicole, you're a great student. That feels unbelievable."

"Don't let him come in your mouth. It is too soon." Casey added as she turned her attention back to Lauren.

I wanted to feel him inside me. I needed it bad, I was drenched. My view was blocked by Kyle's body. I could hear my sister enjoy being ravaged by the two women. As I was taking Kyle in and out of my mouth, I felt hands spread my legs open. I wasn't sure who it was. Was I about to be lesbian raped? Was it Logan? I felt so fabulous that it really didn't matter to me. I was going to enjoy whatever experience came my way.

Kyle dismounted my mouth and sat on the couch to my left. Logan had his hands on my knees opening my legs. Kyle continued to stroke his cock as Logan put his mouth over my clitoris. As soon as his tongue made contact with me, I was overcome with a rush of bliss throughout my body. I reached down, grabbed his head and pulled him into my cunt. He responded by sucking the entire nub into his mouth. His is finger started to explore my opening and I ignited like a stick of dynamite.

"Jesus Christ Logan! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME NOW!" I screamed.

He lifted his head releasing my clit abruptly. In a single motion he stood up, took my arms pulling me off the couch and led me to the bedroom. I was weak as a rush passed through my head. I knew that I was about to have my first man. My desire to be taken by Logan was so great that I had abandoned everything that I was taught. I knew this was right. It felt so natural to be enjoying my body.

As we entered, the lights of the Las Vegas strip cast a glow throughout the room. There was no need to turn on lights. This made the environment very sexy. Logan guided me to the bed. I pulled the covers back and we laid down on the fresh sheets. He started to kiss me. I could taste my pussy on his lips and in his mouth. His left hand started to feel and squeeze my tits. His touch was very gentle. The kiss was passionate as our tongues were twisted together. I could feel my juices were flowing, the aroma of sex was in the air. His hand slid down my stomach between my legs. I opened up ready to accept him into my body.

I whispered, "Now Logan."

He positioned his body between my legs. I could feel him slide his erection, circling around my opening. As he started to pierce my virgin hole, a warmth came over me. My legs instinctively pulled up as I held myself wide open for him. His cock was large, my pussy strained and stretched to take him in. At first it was uncomfortable. Logan sensed that and pulled back a little.

"No, don't stop. I want you."

He answered, "I want you to love this. I don't want to hurt you."

"JUST FUCK ME!"

Logan obeyed my command and plunged his dick into me. He started to hammer away pushing his manhood deeper into me. I had never felt anything like it. He held me down making me all his. His grip on my arms secured me tightly to the bed while he pumped with a constant rhythm. My pussy stretched with his pounding motion. My mind started to become foggy as I started to experience my first orgasm from a man's cock.

"Logan, that feels so good. GIVE IT TO ME! OH GOD, I'M COMING! DON'T STOP! I WANT MORE! COME INSIDE ME! I WANT TO FEEL YOU!"

His stamina was remarkable. He held back, allowing me to enjoy several more orgasms. This man was a machine as he continued to fuck me. His hands let go of my arms as he started to pull his cock out of me. I was disappointed, I thought we were done and I hadn't satisfied him. I was wrong, we were just beginning.

Logan ordered me, "Roll over on to your tummy."

I obeyed him, I couldn't wait to experience what was next. I felt his hands placed firmly on my hips. He lifted me up displaying my ass and opening up my pussy. Logan was no longer gentle; his animal instincts took over driving his erection into me. It took my breath away as every inch slammed into me. He squeezed my ass cheeks spreading them apart. He applied pressure with his thumb to my butthole. The combination of his cock inside me and the pressure he was placing on my asshole was causing a whole different explosion.

"Logan, you are a master. Press harder, it's starting to make me come."

He did. His entire thumb covered my asshole. He was circling it and it was driving me crazy. As he pushed his cock into my pussy, the pressure on my asshole became greater. He would pull out and let up on my ass at the same time then ram me again and press with equal force. It was making me thrash with pleasure. I was screaming, not even knowing what I was saying.

The only thing I can recall was me pleading over and over, "Fuck my ass!"

I was in a daze of ecstasy. The room was a blur. All I could do was concentrate on the pounding I was receiving from Logan. His cock felt like it was growing inside me. He stopped fondling my anus and grabbed my hips, pulling me to him. The rhythm started to become more intense.

He yelled, "Feel it baby! I'm going to come! You feel so good!"

He held me in place as he saturated my pussy with his semen. I could feel his hot stream filling me. His dick was pulsating as it emptied every drop. I never imagined this could feel so good.

As he started to slow down, I became aware of my surroundings. I sensed that we weren't alone in the bedroom. Logan pulled his cock out of me. His come flowed freely from my pussy. I was quivering with the remnants of a lasting orgasm. My senses were correct. Katie and Casey were with us sitting on the small love seat in the corner of the room. They witnessed my first time. Somehow, this didn't bother me. It all seemed normal to enjoy it with this group of people.

Logan fell to the bed on his back. I was still lying on my stomach. Katie and Casey walked across the room to join us in bed. Casey stroked my hair while Katie took some tissues and started to clean me. I thought to myself that it will probably take an entire box of tissue as Logan must have poured a gallon of his sperm into me. My legs were spread open. I could still feel him pouring out of me. As she dabbed the tissue on my clit, I jumped.

Katie giggled and said, "A little sensitive, are we?"

Then she did it again with the same reaction from me. Casey turned me onto my back. She started to fondle my breasts. My nipples were sensitive. Somehow, she knew this. Her tongue started to flick at them causing another sensation of desire. I wanted to be taken by both of these women. Then I thought out loud. "Where is Lauren? I'm surprised she didn't want to watch the show."

Casey looked at me with an evil grin and answered, "She is in her bedroom with Kyle. Would you like to see what she's up to?"

Enthusiastically I answered, "Sure!"

The two of them helped me from the bed. My legs were weak from the orgasmic detonation that I had just endured. Logan stayed behind enjoying a little recovery time. I glanced at him as I was getting up. He was stroking the trophy between his legs. I was hoping that he was preparing for another round with me. Katie, Casey and I held hands as we made our way to Lauren's bedroom,

Logan remained in bed. "I'll wait here for you babe."

I wasn't sure who he was saying that to. I was hoping it was me. All I could feel as I was walking was my pussy tingling from Logan's cock pounding and filling me. I wanted him again before this remarkable night came to an end.

We entered the bedroom. Lauren was sitting in a chair with her back to the entrance. Kyle was on the bed facing her pleasuring himself. As we walked in front of where she was sitting, I saw that she was bound to the chair with her mouth gagged. A chain with two small clamps were attached to her nipples. Her legs were up over the arms of the chair, her ankles secured tight to the wooden legs. Her thighs were tied to the arms of the chair just above the knees and her wrists bound tight behind her back. She was unable to move an inch and her makeup was running down her cheeks from tears. The position caused her pussy to be exposed and ready to be used. Her clit was swollen and she was dripping on the chair with excitement.

"Kyle has a little sadistic streak in him when it comes to Lauren. She loves to be restrained and put on a show for him. Look closely, she has a butt-plug deep into her ass." Casey explained.

I didn't know what that was. I was horrified. "Are you okay? Do you want me to free you?"

She looked into my eyes and shook her head no.

Casey looked at me and reassured me, "Oh sweetie, your sister always has Kyle tie her up. She loves when he forces her to have an orgasm. The ball gag muffles her screams. Here, let her tell you."

She walked over to Lauren and pulled the gag out of her mouth. Lauren looked up and said, "I am fine. It feels so erotic not being able to move, being helpless. I have a safe word if I need to stop. As soon as I say it, this all comes to an end and I am untied. So, stop worrying and enjoy yourself."

12