Dawn of Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Dawn attempts to redeem herself, in front of a video camera.
9.8k words
4.69
7k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
452 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: Contains elements of reluctance, lots of anal sex, BDSM, spanking, and piss drinking. Furthermore, contains no vaginal penetration at all thus far, and the story might not include any in future chapters either. Time will tell. Expect lots more anal sex and other fetish elements, however.

This is part 3 of an ongoing series. You have any requests for a specific kink to be included in a future chapter? Leave it in the comments and I shall see what I can do. There will be no kink-shaming from my end. Finally, if you're enjoying the series, please make it known so I get the drive and motivation to keep it going. Thank you.

--- DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 3 ---

The room was spinning. Dawn had a hard time staying awake after what had happened, feeling so worn out and exhausted, but she was determined not to fall asleep. Sebastian had left here there. And even though she had wanted him to feel good, she had not managed to make him cum. She couldn't help but feel utterly disappointed, and the fear of him being displeased with her, or of what might happen now, lingered in her mind. Would he come back later to punish her more harshly? She didn't know if she would be able to handle it. But she could not get him out of her head.

She saw him in a completely different light now. He was intimidating and frightening when he was angry at her. She had feared that part of him a little bit - And she hated herself for feeling this way, because she wanted to accept him completely. But the moment he had started to spank her, and forced her to perform such depraved acts with him, Dawn had felt a strange connection to him that she had not expected to feel. Outside of the bedroom, he was an intelligent and caring gentleman, but in the bedroom, he seemed to have high demands and a dominant streak that was surprising to say the least. But Dawn had no problem with being submissive for him. She just wanted to be with him.

It was still not even dinner time. Dawn had been laying on the bed without moving for a long time already. At first, she thought he might come back to her room. It was becoming obvious now that she had been mistaken about that. She had failed him, hadn't she? Dawn put her hands over her face and let out a frustrated groan. "Why didn't I just listen to what he saaaaaid.." she thought to herself, full of regret. She needed to figure out a way to make this all up to him, or else she might lose him. That thought horrified her. The crush she had on him had turned into something else. Something far greater. She felt a desire to just be near him now. To just be with him. Belong to him. She wondered if she was falling in love with him, because the thought of him being gone made her heart ache with a sadness that was immeasurable. She must not lose him, no matter the cost and the humiliation. She was prepared for any punishment.

Dawn reached down and felt her anus, still slightly sore and wet from his cock's earlier ravaging. She was amazed by how it was capable of opening up like that, to allow him in. Her whole ass had opened up to him. She could not believe she had done such a naughty thing, nor how amazing it had felt. Her first two orgasms, ever, had been experienced through anal stimulation - Something she would never have expected. She was feeling very sore, and like she was a pervert, and she needed to take a shower to cleanse her mind and her thoughts and her sins.

She rose from the bed, walked over to the bathroom door, got out of the sweater that he had let her keep on during their sexual encounter, and turned the shower on. Dawn stared at herself in the mirror as she waited for the water to get hot enough. She was completely naked, her hair disheveled and full of sex and sweat, her face red and flushed. Her nipples stood erect on her chest, even now. It was almost impossible for her to think of anything else than what they had just done together. She turned around and bent forward a bit, inspect her butt. Her anus looked slightly puffed, and it was also red.

She was surprised it hadn't hurt her more than it did, and she wondered how it would have been had he not been gentle and patient with her. Her eyes then fell down to her pussy, and she saw how wet she still was. Between her legs was a small pool of fluids - Clear, shiny liquid. But she felt ashamed of herself. He had been quite gentle, all things considered. He had taken his time, to make sure she didn't hurt. To make sure she enjoyed the experience. He was an attentive lover. Why had she not done the same for him? She had been so preoccupied with her own emotions and lust that she had forgotten about what he wanted. What he needed. Dawn sighed, and felt that she needed to prove herself to him, and she wasn't doing a good job of it. He said he didn't like bad girls, but he hadn't meant just girls who were bad in bed, had he? Dawn suddenly realized that maybe it was both - Maybe her disobedience angered him, but maybe her lack of sexual experience also made her bad in bed? She had no idea, but the thought was heavy, and it gave her pause. She had failed to be good enough for him, but how could she show him she wanted to do better? That she wanted nothing more but to be pleasing to him?

She walked into the shower, sighing with pleasure and a tinge of pain as the warm water flowed down her body and hit her sore butt. Her mind kept drifting back to what he had told her about wanting her ass. She had manifested that, really, when she told him she wanted to remain a virgin until after marriage. Did that mean that each of their encounters, if they would have more in the future, would always be about anal sex? That thought, surprisingly, didn't bother Dawn in the slightest. The thought of having his cock in her butt - of being his anal plaything - It seemed exciting to her. Even more exciting than giving up her virginity. It seemed like the best of both worlds. She could save her virginity for marriage, yet still be sexually active with him. It was like a loop-hole to avoid God's wrath, or at least, that's what Dawn told herself.

She felt powerless whenever she was with him. Her body completely under his control. But then, he had punished her. She had wanted him to climax so badly, and he hadn't. Dawn blushed hard as she washed her hair, thinking about him punishing her with his pee down her throat. That had been the most humiliating experience of her life, but she had sort of accepted it and even kind of liked it towards the end, and she didn't even fully understand why. But she had disobeyed him. And he had punished her for it, by making her drink his pee, and it seemed like the most natural of things in a way. Break the rules and get punished.

She could still feel a slight aftertaste in her mouth, even now. Somehow, it was growing on her. Arousing her. Her body almost seemed to be craving for more of his piss inside her, for him to mark her very insides with his naughty scent. She couldn't explain herself, or understand why she felt this way. She wasn't sure if he would punish her again in the future. And if he did, would she like it? Was there anything in the world more submissive than taking a man's fresh pee right into her mouth, and drinking it down? Somehow, Dawn felt that she deserved to be punished further for her failures. That Sebastian ought to pee down her throat again and again, as much as he wanted, until she learned to be a good girl. The thought made her wetter than she already was.

Dawn finished showering, turned off the water and stepped outside of the shower cabin to grab a towel. As she did, she noticed how quiet her room had suddenly become. How empty it felt without his presence now. She needed to text him, or call him. She needed to say something. Do something. The thought that she might lose him if she didn't keep him interested was too much to bear. She needed to be better. She needed to show him she wanted to be good for him. The shower had given her time to think. The hot water on her body had relaxed her, but also made her realize how badly she needed his approval. Nothing mattered more. She wanted to be his, and she wanted to be good for him. The thought of him being out of her league was hard to ignore, but she knew she had to do better. Try harder.

Dawn dried herself off, and looked at her phone. No missed calls or new texts. What if he decided that he had enough of her already? What if this was the end of their relationship? Her heart ached at the thought.

- "No! I need to do something." she said out loud to herself. She fell back onto the bed and tried to think. Then she noticed it. His scent on her bed sheets. It had been right here that he had taken her, dominating her and forcing her to do things that were so taboo. He had made her feel so submissive and needy. And that's exactly what she wanted to be, now. She wanted to belong to him. To obey him, and make him feel good. If she was a good girl for him, he would not give up on her, surely? Or had he just played with her, and was not interested any more? One thing, Dawn was certain of - She wanted to give him as many chances to love her as possible.

She felt ashamed about how much she had enjoyed his punishment. But it had not felt exactly like a punishment at the time - She had felt humiliated at first, sure. But then the feeling had shifted. Somehow, she had understood that she was in a state of submissiveness, and that he would not give in until she had done what he wanted. He had to feel that she was worth his time and effort, or else he would probably move on. And she didn't want that to happen. Dawn knew she could be even more submissive. She just needed a little push. A gentle touch, a kiss, a little training. She needed Sebastian. And she needed to make sure that he wanted her in return.

Dawn rose from her bed, feeling slightly guilty now. But she knew what she needed to do. She couldn't leave it any longer. She took her phone and texted him.

- "I am sorry I was a bad girl. I want to prove that I can do better. Please?"

That was it. She put the phone away, and tried to look for some clothes in order to dress herself. Truthfully, she had a lot of studying to do, but she had no desire to study anything except Sebastian. Right now, there was only one thing on her mind.

She got dressed again, not knowing when Sebastian might reply, or if he would come back, or what he expected of her. She sat down on her chair in front of the desk, and opened her textbooks, and tried her best to concentrate on her schoolwork. It took about an hour until her phone finally vibrated. The message read:

- "As I said; You get one more chance, Dawn. Just one. Do not let me down. Are you free tomorrow, 4pm?"

She bit her lip as she replied:

- "Yes. I'm so sorry. I don't want to disappoint you again. Please punish me again, so that I learn my lesson, and know what I need to do better. Thank you."

She hit the send button and then held her breath. The message he had sent her had been brutal somehow, and she was afraid he might be really angry with her. It was so hard to tell through text. But she wanted to be better, and she wanted to please him. And that meant trying her best to follow his rules, even when it was difficult. Her phone vibrated again.

- "4pm. The old, closed bakery on campus, behind the science building. Don't be late, Dawn."

She breathed out heavily and smiled. She was going to meet him. Again. She felt her whole body tingle as she imagined what it might be about. Whatever it would be, and whatever he would want, she would do it. She just wanted to be with him. Be near him. It seemed like nothing else in the world mattered quite as much.

--- 2 ---

She dreamt of Sebastian, that much she remembered, but what exactly transpired in her dream seemed hazy at best, only leaving her feeling confused and excited the following morning. The time seemed to pass by slowly as she waited to meet him again. She tried her best to focus on her classes, and to just keep herself distracted through the day, but it was only remotely successful at best. Her mind kept drifting to Sebastian. To his handsome features. To the way his touch felt. To his enormous cock. Her mind started racing, thinking about all the possible scenarios that might play out once the clock struck 4, and what this might be all about. She fiddled nervously with the bracelet on her arm, and felt a slight but passing hint of regret as she looked at the cross hanging from it. She knew it was sinful to think so much of sex, but some part of her believed Sebastian was the man she was destined to be with. Maybe one day he would even marry her, and then all these thoughts of sin and shame seemed insignificant.

- "You look a bit out of it today!" She heard Jennifer's voice, and Dawn looked up to see her friend was rapidly approaching her. "Let's have lunch together, hmm?" She added, sitting down next to Dawn. "Are you okay?"

Dawn smiled, looking at her friend's worried face. "Yes! Yes.. I am alright. Just a little tired, is all" she lied. She had no interest in telling anyone else about Sebastian, nor about what they had done together. At the same time, she was feeling bad about her recent habits of making up lies and excuses so casually. This was not behaviour Dawn approved of, especially not in herself. So she took a deep breath, and continued:

- "Actually, I can't stop thinking about him.." Dawn sighed.

- "Who? Sebastian?" Jennifer asked, smiling as she said the name.

Dawn only nodded, then groaned. She was certainly not going to tell Jen what they had done together, but she had far more experience with boys than Dawn did, and maybe she could actually provide some good advice.

- "I haven't seen you smile this much in weeks, Dawn. You two looked adorable together at the cafe yesterday. And he seemed to be almost transfixed on you the whole time, you know? If that's not the start of something, I don't know what is!"

Dawn smiled widely, knowing her friend was probably right. She had realized, by the time they got back to the dorm, that Sebastian was probably a bit more into her than she had first realized. That was an amazing feeling. It was only after he found about the jacket that his demeanor changed into something different. Something more sexually charged. Would their encounter have been much different if that had not happened? Most probably, yes. By Dawn showing him that she could be a naughty girl, he might have felt that it was only appropriate to put her to the test.

- "So what happened yesterday? How did it go?" Jennifer asked, prodding further. Dawn blushed, and decided to tell the truth - But only some of it, of course.

- "He.. He walked me home, as you know. It was really sweet. He makes me feel so nervous, and yet, I am so happy in his presence. Then we were talking, and I made a mistake, and then.." She stammered, not sure how much detail to include, but her friend didn't seem to mind, and was even smiling now.

- "A mistake? What do you mean?" She asked, as Jen was devouring her food at the speed of a starved, wild animal. Dawn was only poking at her own plate.

- "I-I kinda.. Made it very clear that I was into him." She said, referring to the jacket incident. "And then.. I think he wanted to tell me that he likes me too, in his own way, but I was being awkward and stupid and.." Dawn sighed deeply. "Maybe I screwed it uuuup.."

- "Oh, don't worry so much Dawn. I don't think you'd scare him away that easily. He knows you're shy. But.. He couldn't take his eyes off of you, remember? Whatever it is that you got.." Jen gestured to all of Dawn, somehow, by waving her hand around in a circular motion.. ".. He's into it. I am pretty sure of that."

Dawn blushed and nodded. "I hope you're right. I'm seeing him later."

- "What?! Like.. On a date?" Her friend said, eyes widening. "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

- "Well, not exactly.." She said, feeling as if she needed to clarify. "It's more like.."

- "You want me to help you prepare? Help you pick out an outfit?" Jen seemed really excited about this. "It's kind of like your first date, you know! Unless you count the cafe as a date. Will you be alone with him? Where are you meeting him?" She had so many questions.

- "Uhh.. No, no.. I mean.." Dawn sighed deeply. "I don't know exactly what we'll be doing, but I was just going to wear my current outfit. I'm meeting him just after school today. Do I not look cute enough?" Dawn suddenly felt worried that her choice of attire was the incorrect one.

- "Hmmmm.." Jen seemed to study her carefully. "Stand up and do a little spin for me?" She grinned.

- "I'm not doing that here, in a crowded area!" Dawn hissed at her.

- "Oh, come on. No one's paying any attention to us. Just do it - I'm trying to help you." Her friend pleaded.

- "Alright, alright.." she sighed. "Just.. Really fast, okay?" Dawn stood up, and did a small spin for Jennifer.

- "Hmmmm.." Jen seemed to be thinking for a while. Then she suddenly smiled. "Yeah, I like it! I can't explain why, but it feels right. Something about that whole outfit makes you look very cute. It's not like you to wear such a short skirt though.." She giggled, and Dawn blushed. "Hoping he'll stick his hand down there, huh?" Jen continued, teasingly.

- "Shush, you! Don't be silly. It's not even that short!" But Dawn admitted to herself that she had chosen it just because it was a bit shorter, and made her look a bit more sexually appealing than the less revealing outfits she usually wore.

- "I think you're making too big a deal out of this, you know? He likes you, and you like him. Just be honest with your emotions and attentive to what he says, and the way he treats you, and you'll do great."

- "Thanks.." Dawn smiled at her friend, and felt grateful for the advice. Her phone suddenly buzzed, and she picked it up to see a message from Sebastian:

- "Don't forget; 4pm. Be a good girl, Dawn." But he added a little heart emoji afterwards. What could that mean!?

She sighed, not feeling too confident about meeting him in such a strange place, but the emoji seemed important somehow. Like maybe he wasn't angry. She still wasn't sure what to expect. And she still wasn't sure if what she had to offer him would be enough. But she wanted to give herself over to him, completely. No matter what.

--- 3 ---

It was almost four now, and Dawn found it difficult to focus on anything at all, as she stood outside the old, abandoned bakery building. It seemed to blend in perfectly with the rest of the campus buildings. The weather was nice today, and there were people passing by occasionally - But no one was paying any attention to her at all. It was just an old abandoned store. She fidgeted, trying to fix her hair again, and hoping it wasn't too windy and messy out here, even though she knew she couldn't fix it now.

She wore the short, white, thigh-length skirt she had purchased last summer. It hugged her butt nicely, and made her look more shapely and sexy than usual. With Jennifer's earlier approval, she felt confident it had been the right choice. She had also chosen a white blouse with long sleeves. It was chilly outside during this season, so she had chosen a thin cardigan on top, that went well with it. Dawn had also bought some matching white shoes, with higher than average heels - But she had only worn those once or twice, and opted not to put them on them today. She had selected to wear her normal sneakers instead.

At just about one minute left until 4pm, she saw him approaching. He was gorgeous. His jawline was clean and sharp, his facial features handsome, and yet somewhat intense, even from this distance. He wore a grey turtleneck sweater today, and some jeans. As he was getting closer to her, Dawn felt her heart beat faster. She was nervous, excited, and scared. He seemed to be able to tell, just from taking one look at her, and he smiled - Seemingly amused. His blue eyes seemed to be able to penetrate her very being somehow. Dawn's legs started trembling, and she almost took a step back as he walked past her to get into the abandoned store first, opening the door for her with a gentle wave of his hand.

Devinter
Devinter
452 Followers