Dawn of Corruption Ch. 09

Story Info
Dawn and Jen experience their first threesome.
7k words
4.79
4.2k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This story, just like previous chapters, contains lots of anal sex and lots of pee. Also, like the title implies, it's about corruption. About proper, well-mannered Dawn (and now also Jen) turning into something else entirely due to their submissive natures. This chapter contains what could be described as a threesome scene. Make sure you check the tags and that you're okay with all of them before you continue, or at least do so at your own peril!

This is a work of fiction, and everyone in the story is eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted.

This is part 9 of an ongoing series, with 10 chapters currently planned. I take suggestions from comments for this story/series, so if you have any suggestions or wishes for what you'd like to see next, do let me know. Can also send private feedback if you're the shy type - but please note that the final scene is already written since a long while back and won't be changed.

--- DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 9 ---

"Sebastian, I really don't know about this.." Dawn sighed, a small pout on her lips. "I look like a.. Like someone else." She watched her reflection in the full-body mirror, turning sideways as if that would change her perspective somehow. She didn't love what she was seeing. The outfit was revealing, and clung to her body tightly. A large part of her still felt so very uncomfortable showing off that much of her skin in front of others. The thought of showing herself to be anything less than a 'good girl' just felt.. Wrong, because for all her life she had been shy and reserved. But Sebastian seemed to be obsessed with the idea that Dawn should try out new things. Come out of her shell.

The camisole he had chosen for her was deep purple, and didn't even reach her bellybutton. It left her upper back exposed, with no bra underneath - and her nipples could be seen poking at the fabric beneath her cleavage if one paid enough attention. A simple pair of jean shorts did little to cover her bottom, and part of her tattoos peeked out from below the denim. The outfit was paired with the collar she always wore around her neck. She felt so vulnerable, like a pretty object on display for someone else to ogle over and appraise. "Do I really have to wear this? You don't think it makes me look cheap?"

Sebastian came up behind her as she watched their reflections together in the mirror, placing his arms around her waist gently, embracing her with the kind of tenderness that always seemed to make her worries fade. "Seeing you like this turns me on. Besides, you won't keep your clothes on for long." His breath on her neck made her shiver, and she closed her eyes as he caressed her with those strong hands, holding her from behind. She loved when he did that. Her body felt warm, but there was a nervous tension inside her that didn't completely diminish.

"W-We're really doing this?" Dawn whined. She couldn't believe she had agreed to it, but they were going to head over to Jennifer's place, and put on a show for her. Of course, Dawn had objected at first - but Sebastian said that it was time for him to make it known to Jen just how 'deep his love for Dawn' was, and the way he had worded that left no room for arguing. She could feel her pulse rhythmically beat all the way down to her clit, and was wet at the prospect of having sex in front of her friend - but she couldn't for the life of her explain why. It was going to be embarrassing beyond belief. But somehow, that was part of the appeal - and she did want to show off a little. Prove to Jen once and for all that Sebastian was hers and only hers, and that she felt no regret about the perverted things he continuously made her do. Even if it was extreme most of the time.

"Sweetling, relax. Your heart is pounding," he whispered as he moved his hand down from her neck to her chest, gently rubbing at her left nipple through the thin top. She let out a shaky breath. "We're going to spend all evening doing the things you love most in the world. Aren't you excited to have my cock back in your mouth and ass?" Her cheeks grew bright red, but the mental image he painted for her was most pleasing. His tone of voice was demanding, as always, but he gave her another tender kiss on her neck and nuzzled her there gently before letting go. "Come on, it's time to leave."

--- 2 ---

Goosebumps covered Dawn's arms as she stepped over the threshold into Jennifer's apartment, clutching at her boyfriend's arm for support. Her whole body was shaking slightly and she felt as if there was something stuck in her throat. Sebastian leaned in for a passionate kiss as his strong, masculine scent surrounded her - reassuring her that everything would be fine. The feel of his lips and tongue instantly soothed some of her worries.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Jen said, echoing Dawn's nerves - watching the two of them kiss through lidded eyes. Dawn could feel her friend's gaze, boring into her body, a certain thick tension in the air. She pulled away from the kiss with Sebastian after a moment, smiling at her friend timidly. "Your outfit.. It's.. Wow." Jennifer sounded out of breath already.

Dawn blushed. "You think so? I feel naked," she murmured shyly. Sebastian held her close, almost possessively, and grinned.

"You'll be naked in just a moment," he commented - his accent sending another tingle down her spine. It was clear he was in his most dominant of moods, and that this was going to be an evening to remember. "But first, some ground rules. Jen, you understand that Dawn's doing this despite being nervous and shy? And that it's a gift to you, in a way?" Jen nodded, and Sebastian continued. "It's partly because she wants you to understand that there's more than one path to happiness in life. You might not see her as the 'good girl' anymore, but I assure you, she's SUCH a good girl." He grinned widely, with a certain mischief in his eyes.

"I.. I understand. I'm really excited," Jennifer blabbered, licking her lips nervously.

"You can look but not touch," Sebastian continued. "And if I do ask you to help us out with something, you follow my orders, okay?" His tone of voice was so strict. So serious.

"Yes, of course," Jennifer replied eagerly. It was clear that she was full of anticipation for whatever was about to happen. "I wouldn't dare touch. You two have this amazing bond together." Her eyes fell upon Dawn - lust filling them with fire and desire.

"Then, to prove your obedience, and to make things more fair, you take off your clothes first," he commanded Jen - who's colour drained from her face faster than Dawn thought was possible. "All of them. You will be naked as you watch."

Dawn had not expected that. At first, she felt a little jealous that Sebastian might look at another girl naked - but then, she realized that having her friend naked too would make it a little easier for Dawn to relax. Besides, having Jennifer potentially masturbated to Sebastian and herself getting it on was a thrilling thought in its own right, because the whole scenario seemed like a kinky dream come true. She watched her friend with curiosity, eagerly awaiting what would happen next.

Jennifer hesitated for a moment, but then slowly undid her skirt and slipped it down, letting it fall to the cold floor with a soft thud, before slipping off her blouse - leaving herself only wearing the bra and panties underneath, which weren't particularly sexy. Plain. Very 'Christian'. She looked so helpless as she did it - perhaps intimidated by the sheer fact that both Sebastian and her best friend were watching her. Dawn swallowed hard and grabbed a fistful of her boyfriend's shirt as she stared at the sight. This was really happening.

"It's going to be okay," Dawn encouraged Jennifer, whom clearly seemed hesitant with removing her undergarments. The air in the small room felt stuffy, and Dawn's heart was beating loudly in her ears. She could feel how tense her body felt, but at the same time there was an intense excitement growing deep within. "You still want to do this, right?"

Jennifer nodded. "Yes."

Dawn's lips curved into a smile. Her pussy was throbbing with need already, just from the way Sebastian held her against his side, or how he looked at Jennifer to see if she'd play along with his demands. That slightly sadistic glimmer in his eyes that she had grown to both respect and adore. Two submissive girls craving to be used by a dominant man in their own way - and it drove her wild. She looked back towards Jen again, whose expression suggested she was doing some serious self-analysis right about there and then. "Jennifer," she said softly, a pleading tone to her voice. "Don't be scared, okay? This is going to be embarrassing but really fun. Please do what Sebastian says."

Jen nodded wordlessly and undid her bra - exposing her firm breasts for the two of them to stare at as she did so. Her bust was more voluminous than Dawn's, and another brief spark of jealousy ignited within her, but Dawn's arousal overpowered it easily enough. She thought Jen's nipples looked as if they demanded to be sucked upon, then felt her cheeks grow even hotter. Dawn had no romantic feelings towards Jen, or towards girls in general, but right now, watching her friend completely bare herself was making her head spin a little. She realized that part of her wanted to see Sebastian touch Jennifer too. To make her understand. But that was not what they had agreed upon.

The panties came down next, and Jennifer was naked from head to toe - her chest heaving as she glanced over at Dawn and her broad-chested boyfriend.

"You look beautiful," Dawn complimented her friend sincerely. Her exposed skin was just a clear sign that there would be no turning back. That it was really going to happen. And she noticed how Sebastian's eyes danced across her friend's curves, and felt a bite of insecurity, wondering if he found her more attractive than herself.

"Your turn, Sweetling. It's time Jen gets to see your secret tattoos, hmm?"

Dawn swallowed hard and nodded. Her body trembled slightly with excitement and nervousness as she slipped off the thin camisole with ease. Before long, she was standing completely bare in front of both Sebastian and her friend. The only thing she kept on was the collar around her neck - as he had demanded she'd always keep it on - and nothing else. Her breathing was heavy and uneven, as she felt the tension build up between all three of them even more than before. Jen stared at Dawn's bottom as if entranced, and she raised her hand slowly - comically - to point at it.

"Property of Sebastian," she whispered in amazement as she kept staring, not daring to blink even once, then her mouth fell open as she turned her attention towards the other cheek. "Anal Only Forever.. Forever!?" Jen blurted out as she looked up at her friend in disbelief. She sounded flabbergasted that Dawn had permanently gotten something like that inked on her skin.

"Forever," Sebastian said, matter-of-factly. "It's what Dawn wants."

"B-B-But.. Forever!?" Jennifer repeated, visibly shaken by Dawn's choice of tattoo. "Is it meant to be taken literally? What about after you get married?"

Dawn took a deep breath. "I just love anal sex," she responded bluntly, meeting Jen's gaze with determination. "It's the best feeling in the world. I just.. I want to be a virgin forever, and just take it up the ass any time Sebastian wants." Dawn's tone was strong, yet she bit her lip afterwards - still nervous about her friend seeing her this way, but trying her best to push forward. To be honest about her emotions.

"Why?" Jen asked simply. Her gaze had shifted over to Sebastian now, almost as if to confirm that Dawn wasn't making any of it up.

"Because it makes me feel extra naughty! I never thought I could feel like this, but the more perverted something is, the more my body seems to enjoy it. I'm REALLY submissive, Jen.."

"Is that why you like to drink Sebastian's pee!?" Jennifer asked, her eyes still wide in shock as she couldn't seem to let the subject drop. It was as if she had forgotten all about her own nakedness.

Dawn turned to Sebastian - pleading with her eyes for him to stop Jen from asking those kinds of questions, but he seemed far too amused. He took pleasure in her embarrassment.

"Yes and no," Dawn admitted in response. "It just.. It tastes so wrong, and that only adds to the forbidden pleasure!" she croaked out - before staring right down at the hardwood floor. Sebastian chuckled softly.

"... It does," Jennifer admitted - and Dawn looked up again, meeting her friends eyes. Dawn knew immediately. That look in her eyes! Jennifer must have tasted her own golden fluids. It was written all over her face. She couldn't believe it.

"Y-You've done it too?" Dawn gasped as she looked at Jen with a shocked expression. The way her friend bit her lip timidly told her everything. "Oh my gosh, when did you.. how many times?" Dawn blushed like crazy, seemingly more embarrassed about it than her friend was.

"Just a few times," Jennifer replied in a soft, quiet voice - fidgeting a little on the spot. "Only my own."

Sebastian suddenly threw Dawn onto the bed, making her squeal. "Enough chit-chat. Let's show Jen just how greedily your little butt swallows my cock. After all, it is what we came here for, Sweetling." He stroked a tuft of hair behind her ear, a loving gesture that clashed in the best of ways with his otherwise dominant approach. Dawn didn't answer verbally, just gave him a look to say that she was ready.

Jen stood frozen, her face part shocked and part full of wonder, as Sebastian got rid of his clothes meanwhile Dawn got into position and pushed her butt up into the air, wiggling it back and forth eagerly, waiting to feel that familiar sensation of pleasure once again. Her pussy was visibly wet as she felt the bed depressing under her lover's weight - and she looked straight at Jennifer, a slight smile full of nerves on her face, as Sebastian began to lubricate her delicate little butt.

"J-Just like that?" Jen stammered as Sebastian popped open the bottle of lube for a second time and slathered it all over his massive erection, and then pushed it up against Dawn's sphincter. "N-No foreplay or anything!?"

Sebastian chuckled again, gripping onto Dawn's waist firmly as he held her there in place. "This is Dawn's favourite thing in the world. She doesn't need any foreplay anymore. I've trained her well." He sounded so very pleased with himself, and he slowly started pushing forward. The sensations of his thick cock head against her tight opening made Dawn let out an involuntary moan as she closed her eyes tightly, relishing in the feeling.

Even though the pleasure was clear on Dawn's face, Jennifer could scarcely believe what she was witnessing. "Does it not hurt?" Jen asked - as if Dawn were a science experiment.

Dawn shook her head as best as she could while being impaled by Sebastian's member. "No.. Or, I mean, a tiny bit," she groaned softly. "But I don't mind. I think I like getting penetrated back there too much."

Jen stood silent for several moments, just watching the two - the tiny, invisible hairs on her arms all standing up. "It looks really big."

"Yes it is," Dawn purred as Sebastian slowly sunk into her depths. Her voice had an almost musical quality to it, as if she were in some sort of trance already - lost into the realm of pleasure. The way Sebastian's girth spread her wide and filled her up to her very core made her feel so incredibly full and contented. Even more than usual. The sounds of their bodies coming together bounced around the room, and Dawn was surprised she didn't feel more embarrassed now that they had gotten into the groove of things. She wanted Jen to watch. It added spice to the act, somehow.

Jen took a step forward, no longer frozen in place, putting herself into range where Sebastian could grab her if he so desired - intentionally. She watched with interest as Sebastian worked himself back and forth, gently pumping his cock in and out of Dawn's eager little asshole, taking his time.

"So this is your favourite thing? It doesn't look like it could possibly fit in there!" She seemed absolutely stunned by the sight of Sebastian's shaft disappearing inside of Dawn's butt, as the small woman wiggled her hips gently, letting the tip of his member push deeper into her insides. "Does it really feel that good?"

"Sooo good," Dawn nearly growled. Her hands were grabbing at the bed sheets while trying to control herself as best she could, but Sebastian was hitting all the right spots, and she knew it wouldn't take long until she'd have to fight back her orgasm. Unless her boyfriend would be kind and let her have one. It was his decision. She looked back towards Jen again, and the look on her face was one of absolute lust and longing. And that gave Dawn confidence. "You can't imagine how amazing it feels." She couldn't help but smile at how incredibly erotic she felt when his length completely disappeared within her ass, his balls resting against her lower lips for a brief moment until he pulled out a bit, only to thrust into her again.

Jen closed her eyes momentarily - her hands balled up into fists by her side - before opening them once more, looking towards the other woman with a pleading expression. "P-Please, Dawn! Let me try too!" She almost sounded as if she was begging, and Sebastian laughed quietly but didn't say anything.

Dawn swallowed hard. "Sebastian is mine, Jen. Be happy you get to watch," she half-moaned, as the sensations inside of her started becoming too much for her to handle, making her shudder with pleasure. As if to entice Jen even further, Sebastian spread Dawn's ass cheeks apart, giving the other woman a better view than before, showing off the wet, tight, stretched ring that kept his erection in place so perfectly. It felt so dirty, having him do it like that - exposing herself in such an obscene manner. "Besides, it wouldn't fit inside you," she murmured, letting out another soft moan as her voice trembled from excitement.

Jennifer tried to catch her breath. She appeared hypnotised, staring down between Dawn's legs at the large cock stuffed deep within her anus. "I can take it.."

"Jen," Sebastian started speaking before Dawn could reply, and despite being in the middle of the naughty act, he spoke clearly to emphasize his point with each word. "When it comes to anal sex, a girl has to be well-trained, or else it's going to hurt."

"I want it to hurt!" Jen blurted out, her eyes wide open now as she stared straight at Dawn's round bottom - and as if to demonstrate his point, Sebastian rammed himself into his girlfriend rather roughly drawing a whimper from the petite girl's lips.

"Even Dawn struggles sometimes, and she does this almost daily.." Sebastian explained as he continued ploughing away at his girlfriend, whom struggled to remain on all fours, her climax rapidly approaching. The muscular man held onto her ass firmly, leaving hand-shaped impressions upon her supple bottom.

Jennifer's expression grew desperate as she looked towards Dawn for any sort of support - and there was something in Jen's expression that made Dawn realize just how deeply the other girl wanted this. How badly she wanted to experience some of the same joy as Dawn felt every day when Sebastian fucked her hard. It seemed so perverted, yet at the same time so honest. And deep down inside, Dawn wanted to see her boyfriend make Jen realize the truth of her submissive nature. So she looked at her boyfriend, her face half-contorted in pleasure. "You won't prefer her over me, right?" That was her main concern. That had been the nagging thought inside her mind all along.

"Never," Sebastian assured her. "And you won't regret it later?"

Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers
12