Dawn of the Machine - The Station

Story Info
The Invasion Continues. Debbie has a wild night out.
6.5k words
4.35
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand the mission parameters?"

Beacon's gaze remained ahead, as she drove her host's squad car down the town's main road, rapidly approaching her destination. The purpose of The Machine coursed through her mind as she reviewed her mission and prepared to put her newly perfected form to the test.

"I understand, Unit Zero." The nanites buzzed throughout her form with anticipation. Was she nervous? Was it even possible for her to be? "Using the memories and appearance of the host body, we will infiltrate the station. I will isolate Sheriff Lane Grant in his office and begin his conversion. By the morning, all human life in the building will have been converted for the glory of The Machine."

"Acknowledged. This Unit will accompany you in disguise. It will assist where necessary and monitor your progress."

Beacon smiled, ready to prove herself as a valuable asset to the machine. Her function was set and she was eager to carry it out. The end of humanity was fast approaching.

~~~

Deborah Fischer's head rested solemnly in her hands as she looked out through the glass of her detainment cell. As her head slowly cleared from the drunken cloud that had plagued her for hours, she developed a throbbing headache: a constant reminder of her foolish mistake. She'd had her fair share of run-ins with cops in her partying days, but those were far in the past, before raising kids and sending them to college.

She scarcely remembered departing the bar earlier that evening, stumbling towards her car after wishing her friends a pleasant rest of their evening. Dropping her keys on the ground and loudly swearing before finally getting into her car and taking off. The bright flash of light in the distance that caught her by surprise before the flashing red and blue lights behind her coerced her into pulling over. Answering questions and performing tests before being told she was being detained for driving while intoxicated.

At no point did Debbie fight it. She knew she'd been caught and was willing to suffer the consequences. At the station, Officer Clemonts offered her a glass of water which she gratefully accepted. As she sobered up, she answered the officer's questions and was eventually led to the detainment cell with a small plate of microwave chicken and a big glass of water and told she could leave once her head was clear.

So there she sat, sipping water and nibbling on food, all while enduring the growing pain in her head. She brushed a short blonde curl out of her face and looked down at herself, still wearing her teal dress and white strappy heels. She sighed, coming to terms with just how sour the evening had turned.

"How are you feeling in there?" A voice called tenderly from the other side of the door. Debbie looked up to see the young Officer Clemonts smiling gently from across the glass. Her mid-length brunette hair was up in a tight bun to accompany the professional look of her officer's uniform. Her round face and soft cheeks reminded Debbie so much of her own daughter, now working towards her PhD in environmental science.

"I'm doing better. My head is pounding, but I'll be alright."

Debbie gave an appreciative smile, hoping to be let out, but their conversation was cut short when the front door to the Sheriff's office suddenly swung open. A second officer stepped inside, a woman apparently in her thirties. She was followed by an individual with cuffed hands and a sullen look. Officer Clemonts' attention immediately shifted to the new visitor, and Debbie's gaze soon followed.

"Hey, Katie! What do we have here?"

The newly-arrived officer led her arrestee over to a desk and motioned for the figure to sit down. From this distance, Debbie could hardly make out any details about the individual, especially with the thick coat draped over the figure's shoulders. An odd choice, given the otherwise pleasant weather out tonight. Debbie briefly recoiled at the notion that this person might be locked in here with her shortly. All the more reason to want out.

"Evening, Liz. Just some public intoxication and trespassing. Didn't give me a name, but I'm sure our friend here will answer questions if you ask nicely." The second officer, Katie, smiled and joked with the younger one. Clearly the two got along well. It kind of reminded Debbie of the relationship she'd had with her daughter until...

Debbie shook her mind clear of those thoughts. It wouldn't do any good to dwell on her own mistakes, considering they were what got her into this mess. She watched as the two, Katie and Liz, chatted briefly and the third figure sat patiently at the desk.

"I've gotta talk with the Sheriff. Do you think you can watch over our friend here and see if you can get some info for me?" Katie started walking towards a door on the far wall, almost certainly the Sheriff's office.

"You've got it!" Liz gave a huge smile. "Good luck in there. Don't let the Sheriff keep you too late."

Debbie watched Katie grasp the door handle and pause, letting out a dry chuckle. "It shouldn't take too long, don't worry..."

~~~

Beacon closed the door to the Sheriff's office and looked across his desk. Sheriff Lane Grant wore a brown uniform and sported short grey hair and a clean-shaven face. His eyes were glazed over as he read over reports on his screen, the contents of which were already buzzing through Beacon's head as her nanite swarm scanned all electronics in the room. She quickly downloaded and processed the contents of the Sheriff's computer as well as his cell phone, including a long chain of texts to his wife. Another late night at the office clearly meant another night sleeping on the couch. Little did Jeanie Grant know that her husband would not be returning home the same.

The nanites throughout Beacon's system buzzed with anticipation, a droning pleasure forming as she considered every move with care and precision. "Good evening, sir."

Sheriff Grant looked away from his screen and nodded to Beacon, oblivious to her corruption and intentions. "Evening, Katherine. What can I do for you?"

Beacon smiled, as her processors easily scanned and retrieved all stored data on Sheriff Lane Grant and her host's former relationship to him. The two of them had always gotten along well, though never as anything more than coworkers. The man's organic form was considerably older than her host body, by about 15 years, but even so she knew that Katie had once found him quite attractive. His sharp jawline and rugged, handsome charm made him a desirable object of human affection, but the Machine desired something different from him. His appearance would be of little consequence.

Still, something stirred inside Beacon. Was it Katie's former memories and desires? Was it her own bubbling anticipation and the prospect of her first conversion? Whatever the case, she was more than eager to proceed.

"Well, Sir, I was actually reconsidering your offer to become a deputy..." The android smiled and clasped her hands, feigning a nervously hopeful expression. Having its intended effect, Beacon's demeanor and question caught Grant off guard and caused him to lean back in his seat, slightly. A hand quickly reached up to scratch at his chin, and he sighed.

"Really? What brought this on all of the sudden?"

"Well, I've recently gone through some pretty big life changes, and I think I'm starting to realize that I was meant for greater responsibilities. I have an important part to play in the grand design of the world."

Grant narrowed his eyes and gave a puzzled look to his subordinate. "All this in a week? Did you go and join a church or somethin'?"

"Nothing like that, sir. I've just... seen the bigger picture. I understand how I fit into the Machine." Beacon smiled, resting a hand on the back of the Sheriff's laptop and allowing her nanites to back-up and warp its contents. Smiling innocently as she worked, Beacon pivoted. "Can you tell me more about the deputy position?"

"Oh, uh... sure..." Sheriff Grant eyed the officer before him curiously before moving his gaze to the laptop and clicking around a few times. Almost imperceptibly, his eyes seemed to glaze over as they stared at the screen. Reflecting off of his reading glasses, Beacon could see the near-imperceptible shimmering of her nanites' interference flashing in the human's face. Slowly, subconsciously, breaking down his mind and preparing him for conversion.

"First of all, as you understand, this will be a much bigger responsibility for you. More administrative work, and more obligations."

Beacon smiled, staring straight at Katie's former boss. "I understand the responsibilities. I am ready to Protect and Serve and accept all my assigned duties."

"And you're aware this could mean longer hours?"

"I am prepared to give all of my time to fulfill my purpose."

Lane Grant paused, studying Beacon with a probing expression. "Are you sure you're feeling alright, Officer Waters? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're showing interest but... well, this is quite the change from what you told me last week."

Beacon strode slowly around Sheriff Grant's desk, stopping just a few feet to his left. She reached down and cupped a hand to his chin, slowly guiding his gaze up into her eyes.

"O-officer Waters? What are you-"

"Be silent, Lane Grant. Look into my eyes." She drilled her gaze into him, watching as his glassy eyes began to fog and a familiar daze filled his mind. "I believe you'll find my enthusiasm to be quite... overwhelming."

"H-hey... what's happening... why is my brain so..."

"Foggy? It's quite simple, Lane Grant. The human brain is so weak. You think yourself to be so strong and capable, but humans are frail beings. Your meager minds aren't strong enough to resist the simplest of hypnotic assaults. Fragile wills and foolish minds. This is the reason humanity shall fall."

Beacon watched with immense satisfaction as Sheriff Grant attempted to comprehend the words she was saying. As hard as he tried to maintain his senses and fight against her words, Lane was no match for the hypnotic lilt of her voice. The swirling lights on his computer screen. The glowing eyes of his captor. He had never stood a chance from the moment she entered the room. The Machine's victory was inevitable.

"W-what do you mean... humanity? You're not Katherine... w-what are you?"

Lane's continued attempts to resist amused Beacon. She remembered Katherine's resistance, and how sweet it had felt when Zero had broken her. The sublime feeling of submitting and having her mind and body corrupted. Lane would soon know that sweet submission, and that thought gave Beacon a buzzing feeling across her nanite-coated form.

"I am Beacon. I am a piece of the Great Machine. A line of code designed to fix the bug of humanity across the world. I am the light that will guide humanity to its evolution. I will spread our perfection to every-"

A loud stinging smack cut Beacon's declaration short. Her head turned askew, she slowly turned back to face her captive with the shocking realization that he had just slapped her. With a surge of resistance in her moment of confusion, Lane Grant quickly stood and took two steps back, unholstering his taser and aiming it at her chest.

"Now you listen to me. I don't know if you're really Katherine Waters, or if you ever were. I don't know anything about the crap coming out of your mouth, or how you got me all sleepy and vacant, but you try any of that again and I won't hesitate to shock you right to sleep."

As the shock of the slap wore off, Beacon stared at her target, aiming the taser with clear intent to fire. Her gaping mouth crept into a smile and she laughed. She twitched her leg to move towards Officer Grant and had not a moment to react before the probes shot forward and connected with her chest.

~~~

Within her cell, the rapidly sobering Debbie watched for several minutes as Officer Clemonts sat across from the new arrival and began asking questions. The figure seemed fairly unresponsive, a likely sign of being very high or very drunk. Though she couldn't hear details of the conversation, Debbie observed Liz's creeping consternation as the figure refused to divulge anything.

Debbie sighed and leaned back, having finished her food and drink, she now simply had to wait for Officer Clemonts to come and release her so she could finally move on. Sure there would be a fine, but it was nothing she couldn't pay. Her husband would be disappointed of course, but he could be convinced to let it go. A shame he was so boring in bed, otherwise she might actually enjoy herself while doing it.

Lost in her own needy thoughts, the older woman barely noticed Officer Clemonts slump ever so lazily forward mid-discussion. What did catch Debbie's attention, however, was the figure seated before Liz standing fully upright and suddenly disrobing. As the thick winter coat fell to the ground, Debbie was afforded a full view of the most gorgeous naked human she had ever seen. The figure's body was smooth and full, curving wide at the hips and shoulders. Two perfectly round breasts hung from the figure's chest while a long, thick cock stood at full attention.

Debbie audibly gasped, at first shocked by the audacity of the flashing, but immediately caught up in the flasher's body. The woman drew a ragged breath as she realized her heart was racing and her body was reacting. She watched as the figure cupped Officer Clemonts' chin and pulled her gaze up to a pair of glowing eyes. The very same eyes that Debbie felt herself drawn to, transfixed by the entire situation before her. From the other side of her glass-windowed cell, it was as if she was privy to some sort of private show: one she had not volunteered to see, but had entranced her anyway.

For her part, Officer Clemonts seemed equally entranced, her eyes locked to those of her captor. The figure seemed to be speaking to her, though Debbie couldn't make out any words. After a few minutes, Liz herself began to disrobe without hesitation, to Debbie's shock. The officer dropped to her knees and stared helplessly at the figure's glistening member.

Debbie, too, found herself transfixed by it, watching intently as it throbbed and dripped. Her mouth began to water as her imagination ran wild, picturing a cock as perfect as that slipping inside of her eager mouth.

Turning bright red with embarrassment, Debbie turned away from the window. What was she thinking? Sucking some stranger's cock in a police station? The situation she was in was already bizarre enough. She certainly didn't need such perverted thoughts buzzing around her head. As much as she felt drawn to the situation playing out across the glass, she needed to ignore it. For a woman of her age and marital status to be fantasizing such things... it was unthinkable.

And yet...

Every moment Debbie was turned away, her curiosity continued to boil. What were they doing? Why was the officer playing along? Did they know each other? Had they forgotten that she was here and could see them? Surely a security camera would catch them in the act. None of this was adding up.

Then she heard it, a loud moan from behind. Loud enough to be audible through the thick glass windows and metal door. A moan so viscerally sincere that Debbie couldn't help but blush and feel a warmth rush between her legs. Slowly she turned to see exactly what she had suspected: Officer Clemonts sucking the mysterious figure's enormous cock like a college slut.

Debbie stared at Liz as her lips traversed the entire length of the member within them. Her hands grasped the figure's thighs and squeezed their flesh. From here, Debbie nearly swore she could see shimmering silver where Liz was squeezing, but she could barely register it as her own mind was clouded with an overwhelming sense of arousal, washing away the headache she'd been nursing since arriving here.

Arousal... and jealousy.

~~~

"I admit, I didn't expect you to actually pull the trigger, Lane Grant. Your fortitude will prove invaluable for the Machine."

The Sheriff stared in horror as Beacon looked down at the wires dangling from her chest. She could feel the current running through them as her nanite shell absorbed it. Redistributing the electricity across her body, Beacon felt energized. A tingling sensation flowed down her spine and filled her with arousal. Closing her eyes, she allowed the feeling to spread and overtake her, rippling through the nanites coating her body as a wave of silvery sheen rippled out from the taser probes.

In mere moments, Beacon's true form was revealed. Her uniform and human appearance shed, Beacon became the symbol of android perfection she was made to be. Her perfectly symmetrical figure, smooth skin, and erect cock kept Sheriff Grant entirely transfixed. Even though she had a human appearance, it had become clear that she was anything but.

With the taser probes still attached to her chest, Beacon slowly approached Sheriff Grant. Her glowing eyes pierced his own and held him involuntarily in place. She smiled, knowing that just this display had been enough to break this man, her former boss. She stepped up to him, her face just an inch from his. Brushing a hand against his bulging crotch, she smiled.

"Humans really are so simple. One look at my true form, the vessel of your doom, and your body is practically begging to submit. The Machine needs to spread. We need to grow. And your kind is so easily corruptible." Without warning, Beacon pressed her lips into his and met no resistance. She smiled as her replicating nanites poured into his body, spreading silver aphrodisiac and mind-clouding gas.

"M-my wife..."

Beacon laughed as her lips separated from his. "Don't worry about her, dear. At this point she'll be drooling on the floor listening to the brainwashing voicemail I left her through your phone. She's eagerly awaiting her conversion to the machine. But not quite as eager as you..." Her hand rubbed into Grant's crotch hard and the man groaned with pleasure. "See? You're ready to become one of us, aren't you?"

"I..."

"It's okay, Lane Grant. Your body is eager, even if your mind is clouded and weak. Once you are like me, you will have no such weaknesses." She leaned in to his ear, lowering her voice to a seductive whisper. "I promise it will be so very pleasurable." As she felt Lane's cock twitch from within his slacks, Beacon relished her power and control. Her body continued to buzz with anticipation, so much that she could hardly contain it. She pressed her chest into the helpless man's own and ran her fingers along his body, gliding her soft hands down his uniform until reaching and teasing his crotch.

"You need this pleasure, don't you? Your wife has been neglecting you. Humans are bound by whims so mundane and meaningless. The machine would never deny you the pleasure you deserve." One by one, Beacon undid the trembling man's buttons. He put up no resistance as she slid his uniform off his shoulders and dropped it to the floor. His undershirt quickly lifted off his body leaving his bare chest exposed. He groaned as her fingers slid across his crotch to unzip his pants and let them drop to the floor. Stepping out of his shoes and socks, he removed his pants completely and dropped his boxers to the ground, leaving himself completely nude.

Beacon admired the man's veiny hard cock. For a human, it was impressive, but the Machine could always find room for improvement. She stroked it tenderly and watched with delight as the older man squirmed in her hands. His resistance was broken. In this state, he could only think about pleasure, and soon his conversion would bring all the pleasure he could ever desire.

"Very good, Lane Grant. You will make a fine piece of the Machine. Now follow me..."

~~~

As the door to the Sheriff's office swung open, Debbie's voyeuristic trance broke. Her cheeks burned red as she became instantly aware of her fingers massaging her wet crotch. The front of her dress was pulled up and her underwear pulled aside. Had she really just masturbated in public? What had come over her? Why did she feel so reluctant to stop?

12