Dawning of a New World Ch. 07

Story Info
A big Surprise for Jake.
3.8k words
4.63
4.4k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

By the Time grandpa returned from town with provisions, grandma and myself had bathed and put our comfy gear on, made some dinner, fed and cleaned out the horses and were sitting at the table with our cups of coffee.

"Hi ya'll, how has your day been?" Gramps asked.

"It has been very relaxing Pa, we had a swim in the lake, Jake gave me a good shagging while we were down there, came back up and did all the chores." Grandma replied.

"Good lad, keep your old grandma happy," he smiled, "I bumped into Johnny Marsh and his family, wowsa how his girls have grown and his son is so tall."

"Well, it must be six years since we saw them last pa, just before they left for university." Said grandma.

"You are right ma, it was at one of our b-b-q's, I'll never forget how well Ellie-may sucked my cock and how tight Suzie-Lou's pussy was, and you got a good pounding from John-Paul." Grandpa continued as he stripped off his clothes, revealing his growing erection.

"Must be a good memory pa, even your pecker is remembering it." We all laughed.

"Well, it was the first time that Johnny had fun with his girls and Julie's first time with her son and with a woman when you sat on her face."

I could feel my own cock stirring with all this talk of sex yet again.

"Anyway, I've told them to drop in sometime and we will stoke up the b-b-q again," said grandpa as precum formed at the tip of his cock.

Grandma reached out and wiped it from his cock and sucked it off her fingers.

"Waste not want not," she grinned, "What else did you get up to then? you old goat, you have been gone most of the day."

"Oh, nothing much really, caught up with a few of the boys in the bar over a couple of cold glasses, picked up what we ordered from Bob, and picked us up some more beer ready for the weekend."

We continued chatting over dinner, then sat in the living room watching a wildlife documentary, time was getting on so I said my goodnights kissing them both and went to bed.

As I lay in bed wanking, I could hear grandma groaning and knew that gramps was fucking her, I shot my load and licked it off my fingers before nodding off to sleep.

I awoke about seven am, got up showered, just put a pair of baggy shorts on as it was already feeling warm and the sun was bright through my windows.

In the kitchen grandpa was just heading out the back door also just wearing baggy shorts, and grandma was making a pot of coffee, she had a pink bikini on that went up her ass crack.

The morning was uneventful which was unusual for this house. Not even any chatter about sex, really unheard of with my grandpa around.

About one pm I heard a truck pull up the driveway, "That will be Rob and Fay." Said grandma, "they said they had something to drop off for you Jakey."

"For me?" I quizzed.

"Yeah, that's all they said sonny."

I saw Fays face appear at the kitchen window.

"Come in my darlin'," called grandma.

"Hi both," said Fay.

"Hi Fay, no Rob?" I asked, noting she came in alone.

"Yeah, he is chatting with your grandpa out by the truck." She replied as she kissed me and grandma on the cheeks.

Fay was wearing a pale blue bikini which also went into her butt crack, surely, they cannot be comfortable like that, I thought to myself.

"I have something for you," Fay said as she sat next to me and took a small box from her bag.

"It is for hair removal; do you remember me telling you about it the other day?" she asked.

"Yeah. I remember, you said the results last longer than shaving."

"That's right, make sure you read the instructions though, leave it on too long and you'll burn your balls off." She laughed.

"Well, I don't want that, only just started putting them to good use."

"Wash it off well, and apply some moisturiser to the areas, and you will love how smooth it feels."

"Thank you, Fay, Maybe I'll use it later so I am smooth for my mom and dad tomorrow."

"In that case, I'll help you now so you can see how to apply it, how much to use and how long to leave it, I can wash it all off for you then, do you have any moisturiser?" she asked grandma.

"Yes, you will find it in my bathroom, in the cabinet second shelf."

"Come on then Jake, lead the way." Fay said as she pulled me up off my seat.

We went to grandma's bathroom, got the moisturiser, then went to the main house bathroom. I took my shorts off and sat on the edge of the bath. Fay opened the tube and put some of the cream on a plastic spatula that came with it.

"It will feel cold to start with." She said, as she creamed my chest first, then using a palm off one hand to hold my cock and balls down making the area above wrinkle free, she started putting the cream on, and my balls jiggled.

Once that area was covered, Fay lifted my stiffening cock to start creaming my shaft and balls.

"Well, that will make it easier." She winked at me, kissing the tip of my dick before putting the cream on.

"Ok, that's the front done, now bend over the sink so I can do your ass." Fay said.

I did as I was told, and bent over the sink spreading my legs as far as I could. Fay could not resist licking my butt hole before putting the cream along my butt crack then over my ass cheeks.

"Now just to wait about three to five minutes." she said.

The stuff smelt a bit weird but was starting to warm up. Fay got the shower ready in the bath, got some body wash and a face cloth.

"Time up, time to get off, oops I mean time to get it off." Fay chuckled, stroking my face cheek.

She started by using the spatula to scrape the cream and hairs from my butt cheeks, then my ass crack, before turning me round and sitting me on the edge of the bath tub again to do the same on my balls, still stiff shaft, and pubic bone area.

"Step in the bath honey, I'll rinse it off for you now."

The shower was nice and warm, Fay applied plenty of body wash and worked it into a lather, spending quite a while foaming my dick and my arse crack even little pushing her fingertip into my butt hole.

"Cheeky," I laughed, smiling at her.

"Well, every job should have its perks." She replied.

She, rinsed me off, then washed me over again using the wash cloth, once done she towel dried me.

"Ok, let's see," she said as she looked closely at my freshly smooth areas, "now for the main test."

Before I knew it Fay had the head of my cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking up and down, the held my cock out of the way and licked and sucked my balls.

"Turn around and bend over." She told me.

I turned around, put my hands on the walls and pushed my ass out towards her, she parted my cheeks and licked along my crack, then tongued my ass hole.

"Yep, all peachy smooth." She said as she gently slapped my butt.

I got out of the shower and Fay put plenty of moisturiser on me especially in my butt crack.

"All done, I'll see you down stairs." She winked.

I stood there with a raging boner and she just walked away, well that is not fair, I thought to myself.

I put my baggy shorts back on and went downstairs, everyone was in the living room chatting and grandma was pouring out coffee from the pot.

"Well, let's see the handy work." Said grandpa, nodding towards my crotch.

My cock had only just gone down, I lowered my shorts and stepped out of the turning towards grandpa.

"Come closer Jakey, so I can see better."

I stepped closer and her took my balls in his hand, stroked them and then did the same to my cock which of course started to react again!

"Good Job Fay, smooth as an apple." He said to give Fay his approval.

"Here let me check his butt." Said grandma, as she knelt behind me and poked her tongue in my crack, her hand reached between my legs and she pulled on my ball sack.

Grandpa got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth, well this is the start of another session, I thought to myself as my body started to tingle all over.

Fay came over and took one of my nipples in her mouth and started sucking on it and nibbling, Rob not wanting to be left out, came over and did the same to my other nipple. I suddenly realised that they were both naked. Grandpa was fingering Fays pussy as he sucked me off, grandma was stroking Robs cock, while her tongue fucked my ass. Wholly fuck, my body was in spasms as wave after wave of pleasure rode up and down the entire length of my body, I have never felt so turned on.

"Lay down Jakey," said grandma, "I need your cock in me."

The others moved away a little, I lay on the wooden floor and grandma straddle me, lowering her wet pussy onto my engorged dick that was still coated in grandpa's saliva, Fay then straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth, I poked my tongue out to taste her sweet nectar.

"Guess we will just have to suck each other then, Rob." Laughed grandpa.

"Mmm, yes please Pa." chuckled Rob.

I felt like grandma was trying to pound me through the floor into the basement, Fays juices began running and filling my mouth enough for me to gulp it down a few times. I felt grandma tense up and her body shudder as a wave of pleasure course through her body.

"Wow, Jakey, that was intense." She said sitting motionless with my cock still deep inside her.

"My turn now," panted Fay, "I need to feel as good as you do Ma."

Grandma got off me and collapsed in the easy chair, I could now see Rob and grandpa in a sixty-nine, Rob on top and grandpa with two fingers buried in his ass while they sucked each other.

Fay slowly started riding me, building up the tempo and pressure as she tweaked and pulled my nipples. Who knew nipples could be such a pleasure button to the rest of one's body. Fay was not being as forceful as grandma was as she rode me to her own orgasm, her body in spasm, my cock still hard, I'm guessing I had not cum yet because I had cum several times already today, but was very close.

"I'm gonna cum." I announced.

Fay climbed off and grandma joined her on the floor either side of me, both of them licking and sucking my cock, and licking each other's tongues, as I cum some landed on top of their heads getting in their hair, some on their faces the rest they managed to catch on their tongues before kissing each other and licking my jizz of each other's faces.

As I finished ejaculating, I could hear grandpa and Rob swallowing down each other's cum load. Once we all got our breath back, we sat and had refreshments.

"Ok, we have a surprise for you in the barn Jakey, Rob helped me finish putting it together when he arrived earlier and Fay was creaming off your hair." Said grandpa as he rose to his feet.

We all got up and followed him out through the kitchen, none of us put any clothes on, we headed for the barn door, I was so curious as to what he was on about.

"Close your eyes Jakey boy." He told me.

I did but Rob still put a hand over them and guided me into the barn as I heard the big doors squeak open. I was ushered into the middle of the open area near the horse stalls.

"Ok, open your eyes boy."

I opened my eyes to see hay bails placed in a sort of circle with blankets over them, then noticed some sort of swing seat hanging in the empty stall, a make shift set of stocks in the middle of the hay circle, and ropes with leather cuffs hanging from the framework of another stall with more rope and cuffs laying on the floor under them.

As I looked around puzzled and trying to figure out what all this was for, from behind the tall stack of bales came five naked bodies all shouting, "Surprise!"

Grandpa introduced them to myself, Rob and Fay as being Johnny Marsh, his wife Julie, his daughters, Ellie-May and Suzie-Lou along with his son John-Paul.

Johnny and John-Paul both stood about six feet tall, well-built bodies, and both had big fat dicks, must be nine to ten inches long as they stood erect and proud, Julie stood about five foot eight, with long blonde hair, and hour glass figure with good abs good firm tits about the size of coconuts with stud nipples, the girls a lot smaller in height, maybe five three, but what they lacked in height they made up for in the size of their tits, must be 40dd at least and Ellie-May had small pierced nipples while Suzie-Lou had larger pierced nipples, all three females had shaven pussies, I could see the daughters also had piercings between their legs.

Hugs and kisses where shared by everyone as the introductions were made, the women smelt amazing, their perfume quite intoxicating.

"We have been hearing all about your journey, Jake," Piped up Johnny, "When your grandpa said we could come and join in sometime, the girls pestered me to make it sooner rather than later so I called Jacob to arrange coming today."

Jacob is my grandpa's name, it actually was quite strange to hear someone say his name, because normally he tells everyone to call him Pa, same with grandma, her name Mary-Ann, but insists people call her Ma.

Ellie-May wasted no time dropping to her knees and taking grandpa's cock in her mouth.

"Still a dirty little minx then," grandpa said to Johnny.

"Definitely, I barely get home from work before she has my cock out." Johnny laughed, stroking grandma's tits, "think she missed us while at university and is making up for lost time."

"Well, just so everyone knows, me and Rob are an anything goes type of couple." Fay said winking at John-Paul as he stroked his cock.

"Fucking great," Said John-Paul, "So are we, now we have been experimenting with our sexuality." He continued.

With that Rod dropped to his knees in-front of him and took his cock in his mouth, I could not believe that Rob managed to take John-Paul's entire cock down his throat without any gagging.

"Wow, first person to ever be able to do that," said Julie, "I can't even get him all the way in and I have tried many times believe me."

Suzi-Lou and Fay started kissing and feeling each other's tits, while grandma took Johnny's cock in her mouth, not quite getting it all in. I stood behind Suzie and put my hand between her legs, which she parted, as my hand explored her smooth wet snatch, I felt the ring that was pierced through her clit hood.

She let out little moans as I rubbed her clit. Grandpa now how Ellie bent over a hay bale and pushed his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Mmm, just as tight as I remember, and very wet." He said, with each stroke of grandpa's cock, Ellie was panting and demanding he went harder and slapped her ass, of course he obliged.

Rob bent over another bale asking John-Paul to fill his ass with that massive penis, John-Paul slobbered a lot of his saliva over Rob's ass, massaging it into his butt hole, then covered his cock in spit and pushed the tip gently at Robs opening, I could see Rob's sphincter stretching as he started to accommodate that huge monstrous weapon, Once it was half way in, John-Paul paused and spanked Rob's ass, allowing his muscles to relax and accept the invading cock.

Grandma had climbed into the swing with Johnny between her legs, his massive cock in her cunt.

"Fuck me good and proper Johnny, it has been too long since I had your beautiful cock stretch me." Grandma growled as Johnny pushed all the way inside her.

Fay Lay me down on a bale and straddled my face as Suzie sat on my cock and began riding me, causing her massive tits to bounce so much that Fay took them in her hands to give some support to them.

I could hear Rob telling John-Paul to go harder, Ellie-May telling grandpa to fuck her ass, while she was eating her mom Julie's pussy, grandma howling like a wolf as she was being pummelled by Johnny.

So much sexual energy in one place, I thought to myself.

"Want to swap places?" Suzie asked Fay.

"Don't mind if I do." Replied Fay as they kissed and manoeuvred themselves into their new positions over me.

It was not long before everyone had an orgasm, even Rob as John-Paul shot his huge cum load in his ass. Grandma and Johnny rejoined us at the hay bales and I could see a lot of cum running down her legs from her pussy. Fay knelt at her feet and started licking up all the messy mixture of cum and pussy juice.

"Drinks everyone, before the next round." Asked grandpa, the beer he had bought earlier in the day for the weekend came out from behind a bale and a bottle of beer was handed to those that wanted one and glasses of wine poured for the others.

"Who's up for a bit of a game." Asked grandma.

Everyone of course said yes without even knowing what the game was.

"Well, one of us is blindfolded and put in the cuffs, and they have to guess who is doing what to them." Grandma went on.

"Ok, but who is going in the cuffs?" asked Julie.

"To make it fair we will all draw straws, well hay, smallest piece goes in them."

"Ok, seems fair enough to me." said Fay.

Grandpa collected some hay off the floor, turned his back to us all and broke them into different lengths, turned back to us and offered out his hand.

"Ladies first, don't show anyone what you have until we all have a piece." He instructed.

We each in turn took a piece keeping it hidden from the others, as we all revealed our piece it turned, mine was the smallest one, so Grandpa and Rob put me in the cuffs then put a neck scarf around my eyes so I could not see anything.

"Ready, Jakey?" asked my grandma.

"As I will ever be," I replied with a hint of hesitation in my voice.

As I stood there a hand wrapped itself around my cock and another on my balls, whoever it was started stroking my cock until it was fully erect and then took it in their mouth.

I'll be honest I did not have a clue who it was, but it felt great. Then I felt a mouth on one of my nipples, licking, sucking hard for a few minutes before the traced kisses around my body to my ass.

I felt my cheeks get parted and a tongue delve into the crevice, the tip teasing my butt ring, this also felt amazing but still no idea, I was thinking it must be one of the new players to the group as I had not felt their mouths before.

"Any ideas yet, Jakey?" grandpa asked me.

"Not a fucking clue." I laughed.

The tongued probed deeper into my ass, the cock sucking got a little quicker and I felt a hand fondle my balls, the tongue was replaced by one finger then two, in and out they worked, stretching my hole and rubbing my pleasure spot.

"Fuck, keep that up and I'll cum before I work out who it is." I panted.

"Well, if you cum before guessing you right, you have to pay a forfeit." Grandpa scoffed.

I really had no idea who it was but thought if I just start firing names, I surely have to get it right at some point.

"John-Paul sucking and Ellie-May fingering me." I said, my orgasm barely at bay.

"No on both counts." Said Ellie-May.

"Suzie fingering and Johnny sucking." Was my next guess.

"No, not us." They both said in unison.

"Julie fingering my ass and no idea," I said, through panting breath, "Oh, fuck to late here it comes." I shot my spunk into the mouth of whoever it was sucking, they gulped it turn, held my cock like a lolly and licked it all over collecting any cum that had leaked out of their mouth.

I felt the finger leave my ass, then a voice said in my ear, "Very nice son." As they removed my blindfold.

I could not believe my eyes as I saw it was my mom and dad, dad had just taken all his sons cum load down his throat, and mom fingered my arsehole.

Mom stepped in and started kissing me, not like a mom but more like a hot lover, our tongues danced with each other. Turns out this evening had all been pre-planned for my benefit, and they finished work at lunchtime to get here for this evening instead of in the morning. Grandpa had been making all the arrangements while in town.

Needless to say, I hugged my parents telling them I had missed them so much and what they had just done for me I had been waiting all week for. We hugged for a few minutes then went and sat down to have a drink and a chat.

12