Dawn's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn's continuing adventure.
4.2k words
3.74
6.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's Adventures Chapter 2

Author's note: Welcome to Chapter 2 of my stories. I want to thank everyone for the feedback, positive and negative. Again, I have to give a special thank you to AmberXX for providing editing. I hope you read Chapter 1 and enjoy the continuation of the story.

-------------------------------------------------

I just got home from my "workout" with Al. I sat on my couch and let my mind drift. The sex was amazing and I felt so satisfied. Technically, I was cheating on my husband but I didn't really feel guilty. Was that wrong? I planned on going to Kim and Al's for dinner and, I guess, we would talk over everything that happened and plan for the future.

Just then my phone trilled with a text message from Kim. "Did you have fun?" it read.

I blushed a little as I typed back, "Yes! Thank you for sharing him with me. I needed to have sex very badly. Are you sure you are ok with it?" I hit send and waited.

Kim replied, "God yes! I wanted you to stay the other night. We will talk more tonight but, you can have my Al anytime you two want to fuck, but I want to have the same with Tommy. Deal?"

I sat there and thought about my husband fucking my best friend and felt excitement instead of anger or jealously or any other emotion that someone would, or should, feel when thinking about their spouse having sex with another person. I actually started to get wet thinking about fucking Al in the same bed with Tommy fucking Kim.

I texted back, "Deal!"

"See you in a little while!" Kim texted back.

I looked at the clock and saw that I had time for a nap so I set my alarm and laid down on my couch.

My alarm went off two hours later and I turned it off and made my way upstairs to freshen up before going over to Kim and Al's. I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse and jumped out. I dried off and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I jumped in my car and drove over to their house.

Al's truck was in the driveway but Kim wasn't home just yet. I parked and went in the front door. Al was in the kitchen and I saw him in a completely different light than I did before. I guess fucking someone can do that.

He turned and smiled broadly as I approached him at the kitchen island.

"Hey you," he said as he reached his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I melted into him and we kissed passionately.

We broke our kiss and he looked at me and said "I hope that wasn't going too far."

I laughed and told him that after earlier in the day, kissing was pretty tame.

"I figured," he said "but some people have rules about kissing. Such as they only kiss with their partner."

"Well, since I'm still new to this and I love to kiss...." I locked lips with him again. Al reached down and grabbed my ass as I wrapped my leg around his, my pussy rubbing against his thigh. When we broke apart, I was gasping for air. My pussy was juicing like crazy at this point.

"If you weren't making dinner, I'd suck your cock." I said.

"How about after dinner, you, me, and Kim get naked and fuck our brains out?"

"Sounds like fun," I said as my hand wandered down to his cock. I gently squeezed his cock as I heard the front door open with Kim's arrival. Al and I were still embracing when she came into the kitchen.

"HEY!" Kim exclaimed. "What do you think you are doing with my husband?"

"Nothing like what we were doing earlier!" Al replied.

I slapped his shoulder and laughed as I released him and went to hug Kim.

We exchanged a warm embrace. "Thank you," she said.

I was puzzled. "For what?"

Kim then went on to explain that a couple of times that they have attempted to swing with a couple, it didn't go well as one or the other, usually the female, wasn't always in for it. The guy was usually easy to convince and that was easy to see as gorgeous as Kim was. "We really wanted you and Tommy and we did everything we could to be patient and hopefully convince you to join us."

"I'm in," I said. "I don't think we will have any trouble with Tommy but we should come up with a plan. He will be home for his mid-tour break in 2 months. So, between now and then, do you have any ground rules?"

"Nope," Kim replied. "Anytime you two want to get together, go ahead. In fact, if you two wanted to go fuck right now, I can finish dinner."

I laughed at that but said that I need some dinner first and that Al got pretty well taken care of earlier.

Kim reached over and started rubbing Al's cock through his shorts. "I told you he can get hard again quickly after cumming."

Al reddened just as bit as Kim and I were talking about his cock and fucking me.

"You want to spend the night?" Kim asked me.

I thought about it a second and said sure.

"Great! It's been a while since someone stayed over with us," Kim said. "Dawn, I hope you know the only reason we took this step with you and, eventually Tommy, is that we love you both and hope the both of you feel the same about us. Sex is great but it's even better when it's with someone you care about."

I walked over and hugged Kim. "Of course I love you both and I know Tommy feels the same way. I think this is only going to make things between us better and hotter."

Dinner was prepared without too much playing and we sat down to eat. The anticipation of the sex was palpable, though. I asked a lot of questions about how they got started, what led them to it, and, of course, if it had ever caused any problems in their marriage. They said that, if anything, it made their sex hotter. I asked Kim about her boss and she said that it had begun at the office with some flirting and that on a particular boring conference, Daniel had confessed that he wasn't getting laid at home but it would have been very costly for him to divorce his wife.

"Daniel is an attractive, older man," Kim said. "And I thought that I could help him out so I texted Al and asked and he said "Go for it!" At dinner that night I asked Daniel, point blank, if he would like to fuck me. I thought he would choke on his food and he asked if I was serious. I said that I was. He then asked about my husband and I explained our circumstances, much the same way we told them to you. He asked if I thought it would create a problem in our work relationship and I said that I didn't think so. I had been working for him for five years and had never failed him. He just needed to understand that it would be occasional sex. I don't think he could have agreed any faster. We paid the check and went back to his suite and he fucked me three times and once more in the morning."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Still in?" asked Al.

"Of course," I said. "I think we are going to have a lot of hot, dirty fun."

We all laughed and agreed that was the goal. Dinner was finished and Kim was quick to jump up and start clearing plates, telling Al and I to sit.

After Kim left the room, Al smiled at me and I winked at him. He got up from his chair and walked around the table to me. Al tilted my head up and kissed me deeply. I reached up and began to take off Al's shorts. Once I had them down, his hard cock popped straight out. I started to tickle his balls while his tongue explored my mouth. My nipples were beginning to harden and my pussy was juicing. I wrapped my hand around Al's cock and started stroking him slowly. About this time Kim walked back into the dining room.

"Wow, I'm gone a minute and you two are already at it," she said.

"I think you were gone for more than a minute," I replied.

"Probably. Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Kim asked.

I just nodded my head and kissed the head on Al's cock. I got up and the three of us went to the master bedroom and its king size bed that Al had fucked me in a few hours ago. Al had left his shorts and underwear in the living room so his hard cock was waving the air as we walked. I could not help but laugh.

We got to the bedroom and Al took off his shirt while Kim and I stripped naked. My pussy was juicing like crazy. Much like in the hot tub, Kim's big tits were the dominant thing in the room. Al embraced me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Al started kissing me while I felt Kim's hands rubbing and caressing my back all the way down to my ass. When our lips parted, Al led me over to the bed. I laid down on my back and Al laid down on my right side. Kim laid down behind Al and was rubbing and stroking his shoulders, back, and ass as he and I continued our foreplay. Al began to palm and caress my tits. Then his lips traveled down my neck, across my front, and to tits. I gasped as his lips closed on one of my puffy nipples, gently sucking it in between his lips. He moved back and forth, going from one nipple to the other. I felt his hand move down over my stomach and slide between my legs, gently palming my pussy. He slid his hand down my leg, then back up the inside of my leg. When he reached my pussy, I opened my legs, feeling his finger dip down into my slit.

"Damn you are wet," Al said as he slid his finger down over my clit, massaging and rubbing it.

I was releasing small gasps of pleasure as he stroked my clit, then slid his finger down to the entrance of my pussy. Gently, he inserted a fingertip, then slowly slid his finger up into me. I arched my head back feeling the finger sliding in and out of my pussy. I reached down and found his dick, which Kim was slowly stroking. Just like in the hot tub, Kim let me stroke his cock while she played with his balls and was nibbling on Al's ear as he pleasured me. Al kissed me and again and told me that he wanted to eat my pussy.

I groaned and spread my legs wider, telling to please eat me. Al eased up and started to kiss his way down my belly and went down the inside of my thigh. Al then kissed his way up the inside of my thigh. When he reached my pussy, he flicked his tongue out and licked the end of my hard little clit. I gasped and jerked every time he licked it. He ran his tongue up and down my slit, tasting my flowing juices. He licked his way down to hole and thrust his tongue as far up the entrance as he could get it. He opened his mouth wide, covering my whole pussy with his mouth, sucking and licking everything he could get to. He slid his finger back into my pussy and slowly pushed it all the way in as he licked my clit. He began to pump his finger in and out of me, while his lips were latched on to my clit. He fastened his lips around the tiny morsel and began to suck it, licking the end of it as his lips pulled on it. I suddenly grabbed his head in both hands, pulling him hard against my pussy, as I let out a little shriek. God, I came hard!

I laid there panting with my eyes closed. When I opened them, Al and Kim were on their knees, Al still between my spread legs, kissing while Kim was stroking his cock. I knew that Kim could taste my pussy on her husband's lips.

They broke their kiss and both looked at me. "You tasted delicious," Al said.

I smiled and said thank you.

I also started to get up and I then told Al to lay down. He did as he was told and I dived towards his cock. His dick was standing up proud and hard, pointing right up at his belly button. I slid one hand up between his legs, feeling his balls. The other hand clasped his dick and began to slowly slide up and down along the shaft. I pumped it several times, looking at the juice seeping out of the slit in the end. Then I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue. I touched the tip of my tongue to the end of his prick. Al's pre-cum tasted good in my mouth. It was strong and kind of sour-sweet. I licked the end, swiping my tongue all around the head. Al groaned with pure pleasure! By this time, Kim had straddled Al's head and had her pussy planted on his face. Kim was pulling at her nipples as Al ate her pussy. I pursed my lips and kissed the head of Al's cock. Then, slowly moving forward, I let my lips slowly enclose the end of his dick, sliding down until I had the whole knob in my mouth. I pressed forward, taking some of the shaft in my mouth. Slowly, I took more and more until the end of his prick was against the back of my throat. I had to suppress a gag because it had been a while since I deep throated Tommy like this. Al, not being as long as Tommy, was easy to get used to. I then slowly let it slide out of my mouth until only the end was in. Then, I reversed directions and repeated the movement. I could tell from Al's groaning into Kim's pussy, that he was really enjoying it. He began to contribute to the movement, pumping his hips and sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. I was using my tongue on the underside of it as it slid in and out. I was also exerting as much suction as I could. I could tell that Al was about to cum so I eased up. I wanted his cock in my pussy.

I climbed on top and positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy. As soon as this was done, I moved down on his cock letting it slide all the way into my pussy. As soon as I was settled, I began grinding my hips and sliding my pussy up and down on his cock.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking good!" Kim breathed as her pussy responded to her husband's tongue with enthusiastic, quivering warmth. "Ohhh, yeahhh Al! Suck me, baby! Suck me and fuck Dawn! Uuuhhhh, this is so amazing!"

"Ohh, God yesss, shove it up there Al!" I moaned while spreading my thighs a little wider to allow my pussy to slide further down over Al's hard cock as he fucked me and eat his wife's pussy.

Kim then leaned forward and surprised me and began to fondle my tits. Rubbing and pinching my nipples with her fingers. I had never been touched by another woman in a sexual way but this was beginning to send me into a level of pleasure I didn't know existed. It was such a thrill to be bouncing on Al's dick while he ate Kim.

"Unngghhh! Ahhhhh!" I cried out, twisting about like crazy as she hunched my hips up and down, fucking myelf deeply on his prick. "Omigod, Al, shove it in! Fuck it to me harder, damn! Mmmmmmm! Yeahhhh!

"Suck it! Eat my pussy, baby!" Kim groaned as she forced her pussy down against Al's mouth with passionate ferocity. "Mmmm, get your tongue up my pussy!"

Holding onto the cheeks of Kim's ass, he lifted his hips off the floor and thrust his cock up into my pussy at the same time probing and wiggling his tongue deep up inside his wife's hot pussy.

I knew I was close to cumming and I suspected Kim and Al were, too. Al was swaddled in pussy as he did his best to please both of us. Humping violently, he fucked himself up into my bouncing pussy, at the same time driving his tongue stiffly into Kim's squirming furry pussy.

All three of us were moaning loudly as I felt Al orgasm inside my overheated pussy. With a groan of lust and uncontrollable desire, I pulled Kim's mouth to mine and kissed the her passionately, grinding out my own orgasm on the Al's spurting, jerking prick. Kim came too, thrusting her own tongue into my mouth as her pussy creamed onto her husband's face.

Al's dick continued jerking and pulsating and my pussy was contracting around Al's cock long after it had shot its load of hot cum into me. I whimpered, enjoying each throbbing convulsion with total ecstasy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...." I said over and over as I worked my pussy back and forth, grinding it from side to side and sliding myself sensuously up and down the length of the Al's cock until I could no longer move.

Kim, meanwhile, had been undergoing much the same experience but in a slightly different way, based on the stimulation she was receiving from Al's tongue. She shifted slightly and at the height of her climax she moved so as to bring her clit more directly against his Al's tongue.

Al must have instinctively known what to do and gave his wife exactly what she wanted, a long series of tongue caresses directly upon her clit. He worked his tongue back and forth over her swollen clitoris until she could no longer stand it.

"Oooohhh, God, baby. I love it when you do that!," she whimpered, arching her back and grinding her pussy down hard onto his face.

I bent forward, Al's cock still buried in my pussy, and kissed Kim hotly, squeezing and fondling her big tits as we both squirmed slowly on top of Al, enjoying the rosy afterglow of the simultaneous orgasms he had given us.

Al's prick finally wilted into a limp tube that gradually eased its way out of my pussy. Exhausted and breathless, he lay back and closed his eyes.

"Kim, I think we may have fucked him out," I said as I gently fondled Al's balls and caressed his softening cock.

"I hope not," Kim said. "I still want him to fuck me!"

Al was trying to catch his breath when he said "just give me a few minutes, babe, and I will fuck you."

We all just laid there on the bed, enjoying the glow of great friends and great sex. I was totally comfortable with being naked and having sex with Kim and Al. No guilt, no regret, just a desire to continue this magical relationship and bring Tommy in as soon as he got back.

Kim and I eventually settled on either side of Al. Al reached both of his hands down and began softly playing with mine and Kim's pussy. He would rotate his and kiss each us

"Hey bud, we need to get this cock hard again so you can fuck your wife," I said as I scrambled up and placed Al's cock in my mouth. I began licking and sucking his cock and, as I had experienced earlier, his cock began to come back to life.

I looked at Kim and asked if she was ready.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she said as she turned around on her hands and knees.

Her pussy and ass were right there waiting for Al. He got on his knees and moved behind her. He put his cock up to her pussy lips and then plunged in. As Al entered her, she arched her head back with her mouth open.

"Oh God, that feels so good!"

Al started pumping her and looked over at me. I was watching intently and had begun to finger my clit as I watched Al fuck his wife. Al gripped Kim's ass as he fucked her pussy. Kim began to cry out. "Arrggghhh... Now... harder... ugh... ugh... come on, fuck me... hard... fuck me harder... ugh!"

I got an idea and got behind Al and reached between his legs and started to massage his balls as he fucked Kim. Kim was still being very vocal. "Now... hard... fuck me... hard... ugh... ugh... harder... oh God...oh God... fuck... ughhhh... arrgggh,"

I could feel Al's balls begin to tighten so I knew he was about to cum. I squeezed and massaged them until I heard him cry out signaling his dumping a load of cum into Kim's wet pussy.

They collapsed on top of one another, exhausted from fucking so furiously. I just gave them a golf clap and we all started laughing. We all got comfortable on the bed, Al in the middle with Kim and me flanking him. Kim grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. It was a wonderful feeling being naked in bed and sexually satisfied with my two best friends on earth. It wasn't long before we drifted off to sleep.

At some point in the night, I was awoken by Al rubbing my back. He had ended up spooning against me while we were asleep. I lifted my head and turned to him and saw him awake and looking at me. I smiled and turned to kiss him as he fondled my right tit. He shifted and I could feel his hard cock against my ass. Al wanted to fuck me again. I shifted and parted my legs. Al slipped between my legs and began to slide his cock back and forth in my slit. I moved again and his dick slid into my pussy. I stifled a groan as Al grabbed my hip and began to fuck me slowly. He was kissing my neck and biting at my ear as began to pick up speed. I heard Kim's light snoring get interrupted. I didn't want to wake her up but I also didn't want to stop Al from fucking me. I grabbed his arm and got him to stop for a second. I then motioned for him to get out of bed with me.

I got down on the floor and spread my legs wide. Al got on top of me and slid his throbbing hard on in my wet pussy with ease. Al braced himself on his elbows and began thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy.

12