Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect."

8======D ( ) ; ( )

"What is it you wanted to ask me?" Jared asked as they walked into his temporary office.

Dawn giggled.

"I wanted to ask you if you had any questions, Professor." Dawn gave him a shy smile.

It took only a moment for Jared to understand what she meant. He cleared his throat and moved to shut the door, locking it securely before turning back to Dawn.

"Are you?" he asked, his voice soft and filled with hunger.

"Always," Dawn replied. Her smile grew wider when Jared made a choked off sound and his gaze slid to her skirt.

"Why don't you explore and find out?" she prompted him.

Jared hesitated for a second, then grabbed Dawn by the waist, manhandling her over to the desk. He cleared the papers off the surface in a hurry and then bent her over it.

Dawn gasped when she felt her skirt being flipped up over her back.

Jared's large hands kneaded her firm buttocks through the thin fabric of her panties before roughly tugging them downwards.

"Fuck," Jared breathed out with an air of reverence. "You really are plugged!" He marveled.

Dawn moaned. Her professor staring at her ass, confirming all his lewd thoughts about her body made her pussy juices gush even harder.

"May I?" Jared asked politely.

"Please, go ahead," Dawn urged him.

In the next moment, she gasped as she felt the metal plug being tugged gently.

Jared swiveled the plug this way and that, admiring the puffy rim of Dawn's anus. She shivered when he blew gently on it and made her twitch.

Dawn giggled and pointed at her bag.

"Could you grab my phone and take a few photos? Kennedy likes it when she gets photo evidence of my slutty hole getting reamed."

Jared made another choked out sound at that, but did as Dawn asked. He took the phone and started snapping pictures of Dawn being bent over the table, ass on full display.

Then, when Dawn didn't stop him, he grew a little bolder, slipping his thick fingers into Dawn's sopping wet cunt and diddling her roughly while he continued to photograph their encounter. He groaned with arousal when his fingers curled around the egg shaped vibrator in Dawn's teen pussy.

"Fuuuuck, Dawn. You really need all your holes filled, don't you?" he growled.

"Hnnngh yes Professor, I doooh oh oh!" Dawn's reply swiftly turned into moan and a yelp when the egg vibrator suddenly switched on!

It seemed like Jared had found the app in her phone that controlled it and wasted no time in putting it to good use!

"Please, please fuck me!" Dawn begged. She couldn't help herself any longer. There was a cock within reach and it wasn't fucking her! How rude!!!

Jared laughed.

"Slow down girl, I have an idea."

The egg vibrator was pulled from her cunt unceremoniously, making Dawn yelp. Then her bejeweled plug was tugged out of its usual spot in her shithole!

"Hey no! I need that!" Dawn protested, trying to get back up to get her toys back. A firm hand on her back made her bend right back over.

"Hey hey, calm down, okay? I promise I'll fuck you," Jared reassured her.

Well, professors knew better, right? Dawn thought to herself. The sound of his belt buckle gave her some comfort at least.

Dawn felt the egg shaped vibrator press up against her sore sphincter and slip right in, eased by her cunt cream. It was swiftly followed by the metal tip of her plug!

"Oh oh oooooooohhhh!" Dawn gasped as the plug pushed the vibrating egg deep inside her well-trained rectal passage! The strong buzzing of the egg seemed to be amplified by the metal plug, creating a thrumming sensation throughout Dawn's rear fuckport.

Then, before she had a chance to truly enjoy the feeling of having her anal tunnel thoroughly massaged, a thick hard cock slammed deep into her dripping cunt!

"Aaaaahhnnngh!" Dawn couldn't help but moan! As expected of an older man, Jared knew how to fuck. His large rod stretched her pussy to its limits, pressing up against the plug AND the egg in her ass as well as putting pressure on the sound buried inside her urethra.

With one thrust, Dawn was in slut-heaven. All of her holes were filled the way they were supposed to be!

With a slurp and a schlorp, Jared pulled his cock halfway out and plunged it right back in, grinding his hips against Dawn's backside. Her bejeweled plug glinted in the light with every thrust, her young asshole twitching uncontrollably around it as it vibrated along with the egg. The rough buzzing of the egg through the thin wall between Dawn's ass and pussy was like a livewire through Jared's cock, driving him to greater heights of sexual pleasure.

Bading ding a ding ding!

"Incoming video call," Jared panted out as he continued to slam his massive meat pole into Dawn's pussy. He took one look at the ID and answered it without a second thought.

"Hello Professor!" Kennedy's voice chirped happily, "How's Dawn doing?"

Jared huffed out a laugh as he fucked into Dawn's sweet teen cunt. He grinned at Kennedy's photo and then switched to the other camera so that Kennedy could watch her blonde girlfriend get fucked over a professor's desk.

Dawn, having heard Kennedy's voice, reacted automatically by reaching back and pulling her asscheeks wide open. She knew that the older brunette loved to watch as her holes were teased and reamed out.

"Beautiful isn't she?" Kennedy said affectionately.

"That she is," Jared agreed.

"Have you told the good Professor what you are yet, Dawn?" Kennedy asked.

The words spilled out before Dawn even thought about them.

"I'm an anal slut, professor, a cock-loving anal whore who loves being drilled in the shitter! Nothing makes me cum harder than having my rear fuckport split wide open!"

Her slutty affirmations only served to make Jared harder than ever. It was unbelievable enough that the girl he watched getting off anally in the grocery store turned out to be his student! It was even more incredible to think that she was a self-professed cock-addicted whore who wanted him to pound her!

Jared growled deep in his throat, overcome with animalistic desire. He yanked the metal plug from Dawn's asshole roughly, making her squeal in surprise. Without a second's hesitation, he pulled his dick from her sopping pussy and slammed his tool all the way into her winking butthole.

Dawn's rectum had become so accustomed to being invaded by all manner of cock by now. It opened up and welcomed all 11 inches of Jared's pulsing meat pole into her anal passage hungrily. The rough friction of a massive rod against Dawn's rectal walls was intensely gratifying in a way only anal sluts could understand. That enormous cock scraped across the sensitive walls of her anal passage and pushed the vibrating egg even deeper into her bottom! It didn't just fill her, it fulfilled her.

Jared had enough presence of mind to prop up Dawn's phone on the table before really going to town on her sweet little ass. He braced himself over her and drove his hips forward repeatedly to the sound of Kennedy's cheers and Dawn's gasps, making sure that his cock was completely buried in Dawn's ass each time.

Dawn's eyes had rolled up into her eyes. It had been some time since her holes had gotten a good dose of piping hot sperm. Getting fisted and sounded into oblivion by Kennedy was great, but Dawn knew that she was a cockjuice addict and she needed a man's spunk to paint her insides regularly. Jared being her substitute professor was perhaps the best thing to happen to her this week. His thick rod was splitting her hole open just like she wanted, grinding against her aching insides. He was treating her shitter like his very own fucktoy, just the way Dawn needed it.

Her submissive slutty side was singing with joy, happy at knowing her shithole was being reamed like the fuckport it was meant to be.

"C'mon Dawn, keep talking!" Kennedy egged her on from the other side of the video call.

Dawn gathered all her wits about her, trying her best to keep her asscheeks spread and keep proclaiming her slutty nature even as her body shook apart from the pleasure Jared was drilling into her shithole.

"Ooh oooh my hole it feels so good professor. You're making my hole feel so good! You're splitting me open!" Dawn moaned wantonly, jerking against the desk from the force of Jared's thrusts. "I can feel you so deep inside, professor! Your cock is so big it's rubbing every part of my rectal cavity oh my gosh professor please fuck me mooooooaaaaaaaaah!"

Lightning zinged through Dawn's body, taking her by storm. It never took much for her to cum when a cock was drilling her shitter so masterfully. Her anal walls convulsed wildly around the intruder, happily milking and massaging Jared's fuckstick with wild abandon.

"HNNGH!" Jared groaned. Dawn's anal muscles were strong from all the training she did and the feeling of her clamping down on his pole, trying to drain his balls was nothing short of incredible! Every inch of her insides was trying to suck him deeper inside, begging him not to pull his rod out of her anus.

It might have made lesser man cum but Jared wasn't quite done yet. He reached around her and grabbed her soft titflesh, pulling her up and back until her back was flush with his chest.

"Walk with me," he growled, taking a step back.

His cock shifted out of Dawn's rectal cavity. Even though she was still shuddering through a mind-numbing analgasm, the young blonde instinctively moved to get it back inside her asshole. This wasn't the first time she had been fuck-walked across a room and she had didn't doubt it would be the last.

Jared supported her with his hands on her supple skin, holding her up as he coaxed her to the other side of the desk with stumbling, tiny steps. Dawn moaned, shivered, and gasped with every movement. Jared was taller than her and standing up without the support of the desk meant that her own weight bore her further down onto his meaty fuckstick.

It might have been too much to bear for any other girl but Dawn was a true-blue anal lover and it only served to make her pussy wetter.

Jared grabbed the chair on the other side and sat down abruptly. His cock vacated Dawn's slutty shitter. The movement left Dawn's asshole gaping and twitching, yearning for a thick cock and she gasped at the horrible sensation.

"Be patient, slut," Jared said, affection and lust in his voice. He quickly repositioned Dawn's phone that Kennedy could have a better view about what they were about to do.

"I think you need to show me again just how much you want my cock, Miss Simmons," Jared said gravely. He spread his legs wide and leaned back in his chair.

It took a moment for Dawn's mind to catch up.

She sank to her knees swiftly and crawled towards Jared, getting between his legs.

"Please please professor I really need your dick inside my holes please sir please I love cockjuice!" Dawn begged, widening her eyes up at him. He wasn't fully undressed at all, his pants down to his knees. The cock that jutted proudly from between his legs was a monster of a pole, just the way Dawn loved it.

Her ass was still throbbing, the egg vibrator going strong, but it was unfulfilling right now because she needed the stretch and burn of a real cock. She knew what she had to do.

Dawn moaned, taking the tip of Jared's cock into her mouth. She swiped her tongue across the glans and pushed her face closer to his crotch. Her taste of her own assjuices was a familiar comfort as she worked her mouth onto that massive rod.

Jared groaned in appreciation. He grabbed Dawn's blonde head and started to drag her down onto his cock, fucking her face like she was nothing more than a toy meant for his pleasure.

If Dawn was being honest? That was exactly what she was right now! Her jaw ached as she was forced to open wider and wider in order to accomodate Jared's man meat.

"Mmmmgh," she moaned happily as Jared started to push his pole down her throat. A year of constant fucking by numerous young men had gotten rid of Dawn's gag reflex. She might not be a pro at deepthroat yet, but she was slowly getting there.

Her breathing grew laboured as Jared's cock swiftly subdued her gag reflex and slid down her esophagus. Dawn stole a glance up at him, enjoying the look of amazement on his face.

She steeled herself and pushed her head forward, pressing her lips up against his wiry pubic hair.

"Urk," Jared said, dazed at the sight of the young blonde swallowing the entirety of his hard dick. She smiled around his cock, the corners of her eyes crinkling upwards. Then she moaned softly.

The sound was muffled but oh damn it massaged the tip of Jared's cock and sent waves of intense pleasure straight to Jared's hindbrain. His hips started moving of their own accord, thrusting into Dawn's willing throat as gently as he could, holding her head in place so he could grind his hips against her pretty pink mouth.

Dawn gulped down Jared's knob like a veteran pornstar, her beautiful blue eyes glinted with lust and desire as she moved her tongue against the underside of his cock. Over and over again, she forced her head down until his thick rod was hilted in her throat.

When her lungs started to burn, only did Dawn pull back and sit on her haunches. Drool dripped from the corners of her pink mouth. She looked utterly debauched, with her hair a mess and her lipgloss smeared all over her face.

"Pleeeease sir, please I've been such a good girl! May I please have your cock in my assss?" Dawn wasn't above whining to get what she wanted.

Jared deliberately gave her a long and slow once over.

"What do you think, Kennedy," he directed the question to the brunette who was watching over the phone. "Should this little slut get to have my cock in her ass?"

Kennedy laughed.

"Hmmmm, let me thiiiink...."

"Kennedy pleeease!" Dawn near wailed. She had been soooo good! She just wanted her ass filled again. The egg was nice but it wasn't enough! And cumming from pussy fucking was never as earth-shaking as getting her ass reamed out by a hard cock!

"Yes yes yes, she deserves a good ass-fucking." Kennedy relented.

"Come over here and sit."

Dawn spun around so that she was facing the desk, then eagerly lowered her hungry hole onto Jared's rock hard meat pole.

"Fuuuuuck!" Jared groaned as Dawn's well-trained hole sucked his cock into her rectal cavity and started milking him. She used her pelvic muscles to squeeze and massage his hot rod as she fucked herself down onto it.

Just when Jared thought it couldn't get any better, Dawn let her weight bear her down on his cock and his throbbing tip came into contact with the vibrator.

Jared groaned as every inch of his massive schlong was stimulated. This felt like something straight out of a fever dream. Never in a million years did Jared ever expect that going to a grocery store on a Tuesday morning would lead to watching a teenage girl get ass fucked into a very public orgasm, then running into that same teenage girl who turned out to be his student. The fact that she had not only confirmed her anal slutdom but also proceeded to offer up all of her holes to him? It was something out of his wildest fantasies! He half expected that any minute now, he would hear his alarm go off and he would wake up with an aching hardon in his pants, late for work.

Dream or not, well, Jared was intent on seeing it through! He reached forward and grabbed Dawn's thighs, lifting them up and spreading them so that Kenendy could see just how wet Dawn was and eager for cock.

Dawn moaned as the action forced Jared's cock deeper into her aching anal passage. She didn't need much prompting to keep her legs wide open so that Kenendy could watch.

Her hazy thoughts were dispelled when Jared delivered several hard spanks to her dripping cunt!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Oh!" Dawn yelped and jerked, her hole clenching up on Jared, who started to bounce her up and down.

"Pinch her clit really hard, that one makes her cum." Kennedy instructed helpfully.

"Oh?" Jared asked, recalling the grocery store incident. Before Dawn could protest though, his large fingers had found her pink nub and squeezed hard!

"AIEEE MMMMGH!!!" Dawn's squeal was swiftly muffled by a rolled up tie. Her clit was on fire!

Jared didn't let up, twisting the sensitive flesh roughly. Dawn's eyes nearly bulged out of her head from how hard all her muscles tensed and how much bigger it made Jared feel inside her. She mustered all her wits and tried to keep squeezing as hard as she could as Jared continued to bounce her up and down.

Her asshole was truly meant to be a cocksheath. The sting and burn of having her clenched shithole speared open did not deter Dawn in the least. No. Instead, every grate of Jared's cock on Dawn's rectal walls only served to stoke the flame that built in her crotch.

She was burning up and it was all because her sphincter was being invaded!

"Look at her, she's about to cum!" Kennedy said gleefully.

Dawn's reply and moans were muffled by the tie in her mouth, but Jared and Kennedy knew exactly what she said, after all Dawn said it frequently - I'm an anal slut, I'm a cock-loving whore.

She whispered it to herself all the time, reaffirming her true nature and drawing her confidence from it.

"Cum, slut!" Kennedy ordered.

The forceful tone in her girlfriend's voice brought Dawn over the edge into a violent asscum, she screamed into the makeshift gag, chest heaving as she slammed her hole down onto Jared's cock with wild abandon.

"M'cmmmming!!!!"

Her pussy squirted a little, and the sound in her urethra twitched wildly as her muscles convulsed.

Jared could take it no longer. With a groan, he blasted her anal walls with his creamy white spunk, fucking into her shitter roughly until she was nothing more than a trembling mess in his lap.

Dawn lay limp against Jared, a dazed and fucked out expression on her face as her body quivered with the aftershocks of an intense analgasm. Jared flicked her clit and was rewarded with another round of vicious tremors as Dawn came again.

She was so out of it that she was barely aware of Kennedy and Jared discussing something. No. All Dawn cared about was the fact that she had just fucked her professor in his room and her holes were sore from the rough anal-drilling that he had dealt out.

"You should consider it," Jared was saying when Dawn finally regained her wits. Kennedy was looking at her through the phone again, a fond expression on the brunette's face.

"You're right, I think it's a great idea," Kennedy agreed.

"What is a great idea?" Dawn asked weakly, the tie having fallen from her mouth at one point.

Kennedy laughed.

"I'll tell you when you get back to the room. Alright? Now hurry up and get dressed, don't take up any more of your poor professor's time!"

Dawn nodded obediently.

"No rush," Jared told her softly, holding her carefully in his lap while she recovered a little. His hands wandered between her legs and teased at her folds where she was most sensitive.

"Nnngh stooop!" Dawn whined, "I'm too sore right now."

Jared gave her a sheepish 'Sorry' and then gave her another minute before carefully lifting her off his cock.

His fuckstick left her hole with a soft sucking sound, his spunk oozing out from her red and puffy rim.

Jared hurriedly reached for the plug and pushed it in quickly. Dawn moaned a little as it settled back into its rightful place.

She gave her professor a tired smile before adjusting her skirt and grabbing her phone to turn off the vibrator. It was so far inside her that Kennedy was going to have to stick her whole hand up there to get it back out. Fortunately, Dawn loved having Kennedy's whole hand in there so it wasn't a problem.

"Thank you for uh... answering my questions, professor." Dawn gave him a cheeky grin.

Jared barked out a laugh as he grabbed a tissue to wipe off his pants. They were completely drenched by now, the musky scent of Dawn's cunt juices wafted from the wetness on the fabric.