Dawn's Anal Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
Dawn helps Ellie cum from anal.
4.6k words
4.67
29k
28

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkbugs
kinkbugs
683 Followers

A/N I wrote this a while ago and I thought I should post it to tide you over while I write the next part! Cumming up in the next installment, a very special holiday :<

I'm loving all your comments and rest assured, we will explore some other kinks (one of which is mentioned in here) before this series ends! Much love from me to youuu!

Life was pretty great for Dawn Simmons.

She thought herself very lucky indeed to have met so many good people who took the time to help her discover her inner anal slut. She considered herself blessed to have met someone like Kennedy, who not only helped to broaden Dawn's sexual horizons bit by bit, but made every step of her journey fun and pleasurable.

Dawn thoroughly enjoyed learning more about her submissive side with Kennedy and the older girl always seemed to know just exactly what Dawn needed to further connect with her inner slut.

Dawn let out a besotted sigh as she stared at her gorgeous girlfriend. Kennedy was stretched out on her bed, completely nude as usual. The two of them seldom wore clothes in the privacy of their own dorms. It made for less mess if they started getting horny, which if Dawn was honest, was pretty often.

She had to admit that her sex drive and anal lust was pretty high compared to other people. It made her feel embarrassed all the time even though Kennedy assured her that it wasn't a problem.

"Dawn," Kennedy's voice brought Dawn out of her thoughts.

"Yes babe?" Dawn replied, propping her chin up on her hand.

"A friend of mine asked me to fuck her in the ass." Kennedy said bluntly.

Dawn blinked. Usually she was the one being fucked outside of the relationship. Kennedy knew that Dawn needed her holes creamed properly from time to time, and Kennedy enjoyed watching her getting dicked by people as well.

"I won't, if you don't like it, but I'm hoping you'll say yes because I think you'll get along well." Kennedy reached over and gave Dawn's left boob a gentle squeeze.

Dawn bit her lip.

"You promise it's not because you're tired of me?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Of course not!" Kennedy exclaimed. She hurriedly came over to hug Dawn from behind. Their supple skin rubbed against each other, sending a thrill of arousal through Dawn's whole body. She could feel Kennedy's nipples hardening against her back.

"I love you, Dawn Simmons. I'll never get tired of you!" Kennedy reassured the blonde teen. "This isn't about that. Ellie hasn't ever had a good anal orgasm and wants to know if it's possible," Kennedy explained.

"Ohhhh," Dawn breathed out. She understood what that was like! When she turned 18, Dawn had wondered if anal orgasms were possible or if they were just a myth driven by the porn industry. Her neighbour, Eric Sherburn, had been kind enough to not only train her ass, but fuck orgasms and her inner anal slut into existence! Without his tutelage and help, Dawn was sure her life wouldn't have turned out this way. She probably would not have bonded with Kennedy as well!

"Well, it would be pretty remiss of you as a friend, if you didn't teach her about the joys of anal," Dawn teased.

"You're a menace, Dawn Simmons. An slutty anal-whore of a menace," Kennedy punctuated each word with a kiss to Dawn's face. Dawn giggled, swatting at her girlfriend. The playfight swiftly turned into wrestling.

Dawn panted as her bared nipples grazed Kennedy's rich chest, She loved it when their tits squashed together. Kennedy was so soft and cuddly, but she was capable of drilling Dawn's ass like a pro. Those curvy hips belied a strength that could slam a massive strap into Dawn's rear fuckport and press all of Dawn's cum buttons at one go!

"When is she coming over?" Dawn managed to ask before they got distracted even more.

"If you're fine with it, then perhaps tonight? It's a long weekend and we don't have anywhere to be." Kennedy shrugged. She dipped her head and pressed their lips together, kissing Dawn sweetly.

"Yeah, as long as I can watch," Dawn whispered when Kennedy pulled away.

Kennedy flashed her a grateful smile and reached for her phone.

8======D ( ) ; ( )

RAP! RAP! RAP!

"Coming!" A completely nude Kennedy rolled off her bed to open the door. Dawn watched her girlfriend go, admiring the bounce of her pert bottom and perky tits.

"Ellie!"

"Ken!"

The two girls greeted each other enthusiastically. Kennedy swiftly dragged Ellie into the room and shut the door before any of the neighbours got an eyeful.

"Ellie, this is my girlfriend, Dawn Simmons. Dawn, this is Ellie Gipson!"

Dawn stood, feeling a little shy at being completely bare in front of a complete stranger. Well, not really completely bare... she was wearing her bejeweled plug and one of the newer sounds that Eric had bought for her. This one had a sunflower on the base, a pretty and appropriate topping for Dawn's teen cunt. It wasn't big enough to get in the way, but it parted Dawn's cunt lips and was definitely noticeable enough!

"Nice to meet you, Dawn!" Ellie said, extending her hand.

Ellie was a brunette like Kennedy. But her hair was tied in two long straight plaits. She was slender where Kennedy had curves, and she wore the reddest lipstick that Dawn had ever seen. A pair of black frames sat on her long and straight nose, making her almond eyes look even bigger than they were.

Dawn shook her hand and smiled.

"Pleasure's all mine!" she insisted.

Ellie gave her a once over and paused when she saw the sunflower nestled between Dawn's legs.

Dawn flushed a bright pink and fiddled her fingers.

"Well, um yeah. I hear you want Kennedy to fuck you in the ass?" Dawn hedged, sitting back down on the bed.

Ellie dropped her bag on the floor next to Kennedy's desk and then started stripping her clothes off.

"Anal orgasms? Sounds like a myth to me," Ellie said with a snort, "Seems like something the guys made up just to fuck my shitter," she grumbled.

"No it's not!" Dawn and Kennedy said at the same time.

Ellie laughed.

"Yeah, Kennedy talks about how much she adores your anal slut ways and how much she absolutely loves fucking you into multiple anal orgasms. So I figured if there was anyone who could make me cum from anal, it would be her," Ellie said as she folded her black top and shorts carefully.

She turned around to look at Dawn.

Dawn's gaze was immediately transfixed by a piece of metal glinting between Ellie's legs.

"What's that?" she breathed out, curiosity overtaking her.

"It's my clit ring. Wanna see?" Ellie offered.

Dawn's head snapped up to the older girl and she nodded quickly.

Ellie sat down on the bed and spread her legs wide so that Dawn could get a good look.

The ring, a gorgeous silver, was threaded through the middle of Ellie's clit, right through the glans. It made the sensitive nub look bigger, more swollen, definitely loads more enticing. The presence of the metal made it impossible for the hood of the clit to cover the glans, which meant Ellie's love button was permanently exposed.

"Did it hurt?" Dawn breathed out, enraptured by the sight. Her hand reached out subconsciously, itching to touch it.

"Oh yes, but I think it's super worth it. Keeps me aroused all day," Ellie said with a grin.

"Not like Dawn has any problem in that department," Kennedy mock-grumbled as she started laying out the toys that they would be using.

"You can touch it if you want," Ellie prompted.

Dawn needed no more encouragement. She bent her head to Ellie's clit ring and gently, very gently sucked it into her mouth, using the tip of her tongue to stimulate the sensitive organ.

"Hnnngh!" Ellie moaned softly.

Kennedy came up behind the slender girl and then cupped her medium sized tits, gently kneading them. Dawn broke away from tonguing Ellie's clit to look.

"C'mon Ellie, on your back, let's get you opened up," Kennedy whispered.

Dawn moved so that Ellie could lie down properly and spread her legs wide open.

"Dawn, do you want to practice your french kissing?" Kennedy asked.

It took a moment for Dawn's brain to process the question. She nodded eagerly.

"Go on, slut!" Kennedy said affectionately. Dawn eagerly got between Ellie's legs and pulled Ellie's ass towards her mouth.

The slender brunette smelt of fresh clean soap, evidently having taken a shower just before she came over. Dawn pressed her lips against Ellie's cute little cunt, dipping her tongue inside happily and enjoying the taste of her pussy juices.

"Wrong hole!" Kennedy laughed, spanking Dawn's ass.

Dawn immediately corrected herself, moving her mouth downwards to Ellie's tight little starfish.

The other girl's brown pucker was tightly clenched, evidently unused to getting any sort of attention. Dawn licked around her taut rim, coaxing Ellie into relaxing. She lapped at the hole eagerly, begging for entry.

Ellie gasped and moaned as Dawn lavished her anus with attention.

"Oh oh oh no, no one has ever done that for me!" she said in astonishment.

Dawn felt a pang of sadness that no one had taken responsibility for Ellie's anal pleasure. Dawn couldn't really imagine what her life would be like if she had settled for those unsatisfying encounters with the boys her age instead of learning about cumming with Eric. His cock had unlocked her inner slut and she considered it one of the best things to ever happen to her!

The brownhole twitched and spasmed as Dawn doubled her efforts and started trying to poke her tongue into Ellie's rear hole.

With a whimper of arousal, Ellie's sphincter finally began to relax. Dawn sucked on the rim of the muscle, then attached her mouth to the hole, pressing her tongue inside!

"Oh oh!" Ellie's moan was cut off when Kenendy pressed the head of her strapon to Ellie's mouth.

"Shhh, the neighbours are listening!" Kennedy hissed.

Ellie could only nod, too dazed from the sensations that emanated from her backdoor. Pleasure unlike any other she experienced was radiating from her shithole in a way she never thought possible and it was all thanks to the blonde girl enthusiastically french-kissing her anus!

Dawn hadn't actually planned to get so involved since it was Kennedy that Ellie had asked, but the excitement of introducing the joys of anal to another girl had swiftly overtaken her. Now, she was completely invested in helping Ellie to open up and receive cock!

Ellie was evidently unused to having her rearhole attended to with such devotion and enthusiasm. She whimpered and whined as Dawn continued to kiss her rear hole.

The little brown pucker was a little open now, twitching and spasming from the sensations that Dawn was bestowing upon it. Ellie's pussy gushed with juices, coating Dawn's nose and cheeks and dripping down onto the bed.

As a seasoned anal veteran, Dawn knew the exact moment when Ellie's hole was ready for penetration. She wasted no time in swiping her fingers through her own copious cunt cream and pressing them into Ellie's ass.

"Ooooooohhhhmmgn!" Ellie gasped on Kennedy's cock as one of Dawn's talented fingers slipped past her lax anal ring!

Dawn, emboldened by the sound of her arousal, used that finger to stroke at Ellie's insides, encouraging the muscle to open up even further. With another soft 'Oh!' Ellie's brownhole allowed yet another finger inside!

Dawn grinned to herself, enthused by the fact that Ellie seemed to be enjoying herself. She felt pleased, knowing that it was her mouth and fingers that had made Ellie relax so much.

It didn't take long before Dawn's eager ministrations made Ellie's shitter open up for a third finger... and then a fourth! Dawn used her fingers to stroke the inside of Ellie's ass, scissoring them. She continued to kiss and lick the muscle around her digits, making sure that the area was sopping wet with her saliva.

"Is she ready, Dawn?" Kennedy asked.

"I think a pussy gasm will help her relax a little more first," Dawn replied, pulling away for a bit.

Kennedy stared at her blonde girlfriend with naked lust, incredibly horny at the sight of the cunt cream that coated Dawn's face.

"How do you want your pussy fucked?" Kennedy asked, directing the question at Ellie.

Ellie was dazed with pleasure by now, unable to really comprehend why her shithole could feel so good when none of her previous encounters did.

"Uh..." She cast her gaze over to the toys on the bed and paused on the double dildos.

"That!" she pointed weakly.

"Okay!" Dawn scrambled to grab them. The double dildoes were great for cunt-to-cunt stimulation and were their go-to when they felt like a lazy grinding session in bed.

Dawn pressed the head of the first one into her front hole, relishing the stretch of her pussy walls around it. It entered her cunt easily with how wet she was.

"Oh wow," Ellie breathed out in wonder as Dawn proceeded to fuck herself with the long toy several times. The sight of that monster disappearing into a pretty pink pussy was always incredible to behold.

"Yeah," Kennedy agreed, then gave Ellie a mischievous grin, "Wait till you see what comes next!"

Dawn, having lubed up the monster of a double dildo with her cunt cream, pulled it out of her pussy. She quickly pulled her usual plug out of her shitter and replaced it with the double dildo.

"Fuuuuuck," Ellie gasped, amazed.

Dawn spread her legs even wider, showing off how the giant silicone slab was piercing her shithole.

In, and in, and in it went! The black toy disappearing into the depths of Dawn's rectal cavity.

"Hnnnngh," Dawn moaned softly, happy at having her ass filled again. She pushed as much of it into her eager hole as possible. The 20 inch monster was too much for her still, but Dawn knew she would one day be able to accommodate the entirety of it in her shitter! As of now, a good 7 inches still hung outside her like an obscene tail.

"Daaawn, stay focused!" Kennedy warned.

Dawn came back to herself, having gotten momentarily caught up in her anal pleasure.

"Yes of course!" she said, flustered.

"And remember your gag!" Kennedy added.

"Yes, Kennedy!" Dawn grabbed an O-ring gag from their collection and crawled over to Kennedy, the end of the double dildo swaying between her legs.

Kennedy carefully put the gag into Dawn's mouth and then fastened the gag securely around the back of her head.

It served as a reminder for Dawn to be as quiet as possible.

"Now, get going!" Kennedy kissed Dawn around the gag, then gave her a playful shove.

Ellie stared at them both, transfixed when Dawn took the second dildo and plunged it into her own cunt.

"You know, I never need much lube with this slut," Kennedy said fondly, "Her pussy is always so wet and eager for cock. In fact, all of her holes are!"

"Yesh, imma cck-wuving anal swut!" Dawn agreed happily. There was no denying it, she only felt complete and sated when her body was stuffed full of thick cocks!

Dawn got back between Ellie's legs, the two massive double dildos nestled between her legs. She sat down gingerly, groaning as the movement made the toys press up against each other. It felt incredible!

Carefully, she scooted closer and closer until the other end of the pink dildo pushed past Ellie's pussy lips.

Ellie, whose arousal was rapidly reaching breaking point, took the lead, pushing her hips forwards.

"Oooooo," she gasped as the pink monster invaded her young cunt!

Dawn stared down at the beautiful set of pussy lips that parted around the silicone cock. She was enamoured by the way Ellie ground and swayed and rocked her hips. The fact that the shiny silver clit ring glinted with Ellie's juices made it all the more erotic!

"Fuck yessss," Kennedy breathed out in delight when the two girls finally brought their pussies together in a wet smacking cunt kiss.

"Oh my gosh," Ellie whispered.

"Owh mah gsh," Dawn agreed.

Ellie's clit ring rested atop Dawn's own clit. Just below that was Dawn's peehole stuffer with its cute little sunflower base.

Something clicked into place with Dawn.

She wanted her clit pierced too. It made sense, didn't it? It looked beautiful and Dawn liked to be pretty. Not to mention, she secretly loved it when Kennedy twisted and pulled her clit. The sharp pain always made her anal cums that much more intense. Ellie said it made her more sensitive.... Would it make Dawn more sensitive as well?

A wave of slick gushed from her pussy as her imagination took over. Her cums were already so intense. What would it be like if they intensified?

Dawn moaned, drool dripping from her gag. Kennedy grabbed the anal plug and fed it through the hole. Dawn automatically started bathing the toy with her tongue, eyes hazy with pleasure.

"Loooook at her," Kennedy teased. Ellie was staring open mouthed at the blonde girl.

Dawn didn't even register what Kennedy said. All she knew was that her holes were filled completely, a fact that made her heart and cunt warm deliciously. Every single one of her orifices were being stretched, being used. The pressure in her crotch was unspeakable. The monsters in her pussy and ass were pressing up against her sweet spots and every movement made her nerves light up in pleasure. Her peehole, having gotten used to being stretched as well, was throbbing in delight, crushed by the massive silicone slab in her pussy.

And all of this was literally topped by the sight of Ellie's ring pressed up against Dawn's clit.

"Hnngh," Dawn moaned, weakly trying to get her cunt closer to Ellie's.

Ellie started grinding as well, their pussies making obscene sucking sounds as their juices flowed and mingled.

Kennedy grinned, happy that her friend and girlfriend were having fun. She snapped a few more photos of Dawn and sent them to Eric.

"Oh, hnngh," Ellie couldn't stop the sounds of pleasure that spilled from her mouth. She was cunt-to-cunt with a bombshell blonde teen whose holes were stuffed full. Ellie had never met a complete and utter slut like Dawn and she was amazed.

"C'mon, let me show you how she cums anally," Kennedy said. She helped Ellie and Dawn maneuver until Dawn was on top of Ellie. Kennedy placed her hand between Dawn's shoulder blades and guided her girlfriend until she was fully embracing Ellie.

"Uuuurk," Dawn grunted as the massive black double dildo was pulled roughly from her aching shitter. She didn't need to wait for long because it was immediately replaced with Kennedy's new favourite strapon.

"Mmmmngh!" Dawn's whine of satisfaction sent a stab of arousal straight to both Ellie and Kennedy's cunts.

The blonde's eyes were rolling back into her head as Kennedy shoved her strap inside.

Kennedy started a punishing rhythm with forceful sharp thrusts. Each slam of her hips forced the silicone cock deeper inside Dawn, which then made Dawn's hips slam into Ellie, impaling them both on the dildo that connected their cunts!

"Mngh mngh mngh!" Dawn's wails of pleasure were muffled by her gag.

"Oh oh oh," Ellie gasped as well.

Ellie considered herself sexually open to a lot of experiences, but seeing Dawn's pure enjoyment of anal wreckage and hole stuffage was making Ellie reconsider her own views! Dawn looked like a debauched angel, her beautiful breasts heaving and jiggling as she whimpered and whined.

The main source of her pleasure? Kennedy's rough fucking of Dawn's asshole.

Dawn was having the time of her life. Kennedy never failed to show her something new. Dawn always thought that Kennedy would be 'the one' that she adored and loved and fucked for the rest of her life, but now her cunt was kissing another girl's cunt!

And Dawn loved it. The older brunette was witnessing the depths of Dawn's slutty nature, admiring the way Dawn embraced having her holes filled. It made Dawn feel desirable and that much more horny!

"C'mon Dawn, show Ellie how you cum, let Ellie know just how much of a whore you are!"

kinkbugs
kinkbugs
683 Followers
12