Dawn's Anal Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back with me?" Eric asked affectionately, pausing in his anal reaming to brush Dawn's hair out of her face and let her legs down.

Dawn grinned.

"Yeah," she said ruefully "That was amazing!"

Eric nodded, then started to move his hips again. This time, he moved slowly and with purpose, bracing himself over Dawn while he impaled her brownhole over and over again.

Dawn's rectal cavity was sensitive from her first analgasm. The continuance of the anal attack was pure sexual torture on her poor rectum.

"Nooo," Dawn moaned in protest, weakly pushing at Eric's shoulders.

"We're gonna try for cum number 2," Eric told her seriously, not slowing down at all.

Dawn stared at him in disbelief.

"You came from your first ever anal, Dawn. That says a lot about you as an anal slut." Eric tilted his head to one side, bending down to kiss her neck gently.

Dawn flushed. The truth was laid bare now, evidenced by how easily she got aroused from the mere thought of having anal sex, and then from how hard she came when being reamed in the ass by a thick cock.

"I'm an anal slut," Dawn whispered softly to herself with a blush, turning it over in her mind. Shouting it in the midst of passion, and saying it to herself after her anal orgasm had passed felt really different.

"You should be proud," Eric praised her as he continued to mark up her neck and her shoulders with love bites. Dawn whined in discomfort. Eric's cock didn't let up on its invasion of her shitter at all.

"Not every woman can cum that hard from getting their shit hole pounded, and on the first time too!" Eric nipped at her jaw. "You're pretty fucking special, Dawn."

Eric pushed himself up, pulling his cock out of Dawn's sore hole.

It clenched weakly, unable to close fully, glistening with lube and Dawn's cunt cream. Eric flipped Dawn over and put the pillow under her hips.

"Come on, Dawn," he said, guiding his cock back to her puffy hole. "I know you have a second anal cum in you, you little anal slut!"

Just like when Eric fucked her pussy, Dawn felt the overly-sensitive walls of her rectal cavity start to react to Eric's incessant plowing of her asshole. It was a rollercoaster of anal pleasure. She had slid screaming down the biggest slope, but she hadn't realized there was another one in front until the car was already going up the hill!

Eric continued to pierce Dawn's bottom with his cock, using his fingers to toy with her eager twitching hole. He grabbed her buttcheeks and splayed her open.

"Hold yourself open, anal slut!"

Dawn whined. The words were mean, but said in an affectionate manner. She reached back and held her buttcheeks wide open so that Eric could fuck her deeper.

"That's it, good girl. Cum on now, cum for me. Feel the way my cock's punishing your shitter, it's stretching it out, ruining it. You took a 10 inch cock in your asshole for your first time, and you came on it. You came on it so hard you adorable little slut! You can cum on it again, go on!"

Eric kept up a litany of dirty talk, calling Dawn a good little anal slut while he continued to slam into her.

Dawn couldn't help herself. Her asshole was just like her pussy, reacting to the overstimulation of its walls. Where other girls would have cried, the stimulation too much for them to bear, Dawn's body always reacted to the continued stretch and pull of her sensitive insides with another orgasm!

"Oh oh oh!" Dawn moaned as her second anal only orgasm began.

Just like the first, she convulsed helplessly, shaking all over. Her young hole fluttered around Eric's dick. Each clench and spasm made her sensitive walls tighten on Eric's lovely rod, which in turn stimulated her into another clench and spasm. It was a chain reaction that went on and on and on forever!

"Ah ah oh my hole! I'm cumming again!" Dawn sobbed, fingers pulling her buttcheeks wider apart to showcase how her anal ring was helplessly speared open by Eric's thick rod.

"You look incredible like this, Dawn, cumming from my cock fucking your ass," Eric continued to praise her. He bent over Dawn's back and kissed the back of her neck, grinding his hips against hers.

"Gonna breed your ass, Dawn, gonna fill it with my spunk," Eric growled into her ear, fucking her through her second anal orgasm until she was trembling and boneless from the aftershocks.

Dawn nodded wordlessly, exhausted from her first anal experience. Eric pounded her ass a few more times, then started to cum inside her.

Dawn moaned again, another weaker wave of pleasure washing over her. The sensation of jizz spurting into her sore hole was similar to having an enema, but since Eric's cock was so deep inside, it felt like he was cleansing the deepest parts of her!

"Oh yes, yes, take my cum!" Eric groaned, his hips finally coming to a stop as his balls emptied themselves into Dawn's young and no longer tight asshole.

He held himself above Dawn until his cock softened and he slipped free.

Dawn was all fucked out. Her hands fell to the sides from where she had been gripping her buttcheeks tightly. She could feel the cool air of the room on the inside of her stretched anal ring. Eric bent over and mischievously blew on her sore hole, making Dawn jerk and whine in protest.

"Feels empty," Dawn said, forlorn at the absence of a pleasurable fill. She felt Eric's weight leave the bed, probably going to get a washcloth. Her shithole twitched and clenched, bereft of cock. Dawn sighed. She really, really was an anal slut. She loved getting her pussy pounded, but she never thought of getting a cock in her cunt immediately after having mind-blowing orgasms. The fact that she hated having her anal passage empty immediately after a long hard fuck just further solidified the fact that she was an anal slut through and through.

"Here you go," Eric said.

Dawn felt something push past her anal ring and then settle comfortably inside. She let out an involuntary moan at being filled again. It was one of the anal plugs. Not as good as a cock, but eh, there was always next time, right?

"Anal orgasms are possible," Dawn murmured to the bed as Eric went about wiping her down. The porn actresses weren't all acting. Anal orgasms were possible, and she managed two on her first time. Anal orgasms were possible, and Dawn wanted as many of them as she could manage. Anal orgasms were possible, and Dawn was an anal slut, through and through. She closed her eyes with a tired smile, having completely embraced her anal truth, then drifted off into blissful sleep.

####

I hope you enjoyed this story. There will be more about Dawn's sexual adventures. Please leave comments on what you'd like to see happen!