Dawn's Special Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Dawn’s birthday with Daddy. The start of a special day.
2k words
45.9k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Daddy always treated Dawn with special attention, and today was no exception. It was her 18th birthday, after all -- a very special day, and Daddy's attention started that morning.

When Dawn woke up, she was wearing her usual nighty. Small panties and a sheer gown that draped just slightly over her perky tits. She slid out of bed and walked out of her bedroom door, unaware of just what kind of surprises were in store for her that day.

Even though Dawn was still in a sleepy daze, she made her way to the kitchen, her footsteps treading lightly on the floor as she walked barefoot through the hallway. Making it to her destination, she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Without thinking, she began to drink, savoring the cold liquid as it rushed down her throat.

"Good morning sweetheart"

The voice came from behind her. Even though familiar, she was tired and unprepared to hear the raspy voice of her father. The greeting startled her, making her spit some of the water out on her thin gown.

"D-Daddy"

She turned around, dumbfounded, to find her father in his robe, staring her directly in her eyes from across the room.

He chuckled. "You sure are getting an early start to your day."

Dawn stared at him, half still asleep, half in awe of being taken unaware. She tried to reply, but realized that she was still dribbling water out of her mouth. As she reached her arm up to wipe it away, her Daddy began to approach her. He reached his arm over and shut the refrigerator behind her.

Aimlessly cleaning the spill from her face, Dawn noticed that her Daddy's arm didn't move from the refrigerator door. He remained propped on it, moving closer to Dawn with his entire body.

Dawn's Daddy was so much bigger than her, her petite body pressed firmly against his as he used it to push her back into the appliance. His body was warm, especially against her chest where the cold water had spilled out of her mouth just moments before. Her Daddy used his other hand to stroke her hair -- his hand making his way from her long hair to her face, landing with a caress of chin in his palm.

Dawn was surprised at how close her Daddy was to her, but she relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of his body.

"Good morning Daddy" she murmured listlessly.

"Honey, you should have taken more time to sleep, it's a very special day for you." His face was tucked into her neck, causing his voice to lightly vibrate her ear.

"It's my birthday." She continued to speak aimlessly.

Her Daddy was much closer to her now in every way. Both of his hands clasped around her head and his face was buried in her hair and neck.

"Daddy you're too close, I want to get my day started." She tried to nudge his hold on her, but he pushed her body harder into the refrigerator with his. Her Daddy was always such a gentleman, but she began to grow uncomfortable with the position he was placing her in.

"Daddy what are you doing?"

"Don't worry baby girl, plans have already been made for your day -- but seeing you here in the kitchen so early, I couldn't wait to get started." He continued to press against Dawn's body until she was very tightly fixated against the fridge. As he pressed her, her plump ass tumbled out of the sides of her cheeky panties and squished against the cold steel fridge.

Daddy's hand made its way down from her chin to her chest, her robe both thin and sloppy with water. He circled her nipple lightly with his thumb as he palmed her soggy tit.

"Daddy get off!" Dawn tried to struggle, but when she did, Daddy's caress turned into a firm grasp. He grabbed her wrist with one hand and her hair with the other. She dropped her water bottle onto the floor as he lifted her head back aggressively to match his eyes with hers. "If you struggle, Daddy is going to make this bad for you."

Dawn had never been handled like this by her Daddy, and she certainly had never heard anything like that come out of his mouth. She whimpered softly as she began to cry.

He straddled her with his legs, moving his crotch in a pumping motion against Dawns panties. "Don't be upset baby girl, now that you're old enough, it's time to start earning your keep here. You're no longer a little girl in Daddy's house."

"You must be cold in your wet nighty, let's get you out of it and warm you up." He lifted her arm up by her wrist and used his other to pull her gown over her head. He threw it on the floor and it landed in the puddle of water. "Oops. Oh well. Daddy can always get you a new one."

"Daddy, please stop." Dawn's bare chest exposed her ripe tits. They bounced gently as her Daddy continued to grind his crotch against her. She was down to just her panties now and she could feel his cock twinging, growing stiffer with each thrust against them.

"Daddy's been feeding your mouth for all these years, time for me to feed your other holes." He grabbed her tits in his hands, each one just plump enough to get a firm grasp on, and pinched her nipples tightly.

Dawn screamed. "Daddy stop! Enough!" She started to push at him, but he squeezed and twisted her nipples tighter in his fingers. "It hurts Daddy! Get off of me!"

He slapped her across the face, causing her long hair to flow against her raw nipples. "You will never tell Daddy what to do in his own home." He grabbed her by the wrist and twisted her around, using his other hand to press her face against the fridge. He moved close, using his body to pin her against the fridge once more, and began taking off his robe.

"Take off your panties for Daddy."

Dawn wanted to try anything to plea with him. As her face pressed against the fridge, she saw the family photos. "Please, Daddy! I'll tell Mommy, what would she think?"

"Don't worry, she won't mind. Your Mommy and I have both planned a very special day with you."

Dawn started to cry again knowing there was nothing she could do. She stuck out her ass, causing it to press harder into Daddy's bulging cock. She made room to slide out of her panties and they dropped to her feet.

"That's my good girl." He leaned into her ear and moaned. His cock slid between her thighs and slick pussy lips. "This is just going to be a quickie between you and me before the rest of your special fun. Don't worry, Daddy's got enough to last all day, he just wanted to get his own private time with you before your party."

"I don't want a party... Daddy I don't want any of this, please." She continued to sob. She could feel Daddy's cock grazing against her tight pussy, teasing it wider and wider and he pushed his crotch into her ass cheeks. Her face was still pressed against the family photos, she had nowhere else to move it. She was immobilized by the pressure of her Daddy's body.

Her Daddy looked at her pressed against the photos. She looked just like her Mom and, just like her Mom, she would be his to breed every day. He didn't want to spend long on an early fuck. He was ready, and wanted her positioned for his cock. It was craving her pussy, having waited so long to burst deep in her cunt. He knew it was tight, it wasn't even a question. It throbbed, stiff and erect, glazed with a mix of precum and his daughter's pussy glaze. He could see it trailing onto her thighs when he looked down at her bubbly ass.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her ass out, spreading her legs so that her pussy was at the perfect angle for insertion.

Without hesitation, he pushed the girth of his cock into her tight pussy. He was surprised at how easily it was able to glide in. Even though it was wet, he could feel the pressure of her lips around his member, constricting his shaft and causing him to push forcefully into her to get all the way in, eager to have the entirety of his cock covered is his daughter's fresh pussy.

"Daddy this hurts! You're hurting me! I've never done this before and this hurts! I don't want this! I didn't want this!" Dawn shouted as her Daddy pumped in and out of her pussy, each thrust wild with strength, pounding her ass cheeks apart and sprawling her legs against the fridge.

Dawn's Daddy grabbed her hair by the back of her head, his cock throbbing with excitement as he did so. Her face was staring right at a family photo of them on a recent vacation. "Look at your Mom. You two look just alike. When I married her, she cried the first time too. Now she understands. You'll understand how this family works, just like she did."

Dawn's entire pussy clenched her Daddy's cock. She could feel her whole body pounding against the fridge as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her. As her pussy leaked with a mixture of fluids, she couldn't tell if she was getting tighter or looser. "Daddy..." She moaned with tears down her face.

"There it is," his cock bulged and he began to thrust faster and with more aggression, "that dumb bitch moan your Mother does when I fuck her raw."

One of Daddy's hands was tight around Dawn's waist, his other on her jiggling chest, pinching and pulling one of her sore and perky nipples. "Daddy it hurts so bad." She gasped, her words bouncing with his thrusts.

There she was, being violated by her own father, and there was nothing she could do about it -- every time she mentioned how much it hurt, it seemed to make him harder, causing her pussy lips to burst with pain. She felt him all the way in her, moving inside her body -- twisting and pulling her hole as her virgin pussy sucked his large cock. It hurt, but it felt like her pussy didn't want to let go. She sobbed as noises she didn't recognize escaped her mouth.

She felt a new pressure. Warm and slippery. Dawn's Daddy moaned and twisted in her. "That's my good girl. That's a very good girl for Daddy." His sperm continued to pump into her, each pulse ejecting a forceful load deep into her hole. Dawn was shaking. Her pussy began to seize.

"Oh? Does she like being Daddy's fuck hole? Because as long as you're under this roof, Daddy's going to do that whenever he wants."

Dawn's pussy was still tight as he pulled out of her. A stream of cum fell to the floor at her feet. She was in complete shock, still sobbing at the occurrence. She pressed her face gently against the photos on the fridge. She slid to the floor, turned around, and looked up at her Daddy, her legs too sore to move, she sat spread-eagle on the tile floor, drizzling out the warm load he dumped into her.

Her Daddy picked up his robe, grabbing the water bottle as he did so.

He dumped what water was left in it on her and threw the bottle back to the floor. "Clean yourself up, you have a party to attend later." He turned around and walked to his room.

Dawn slid further to the floor, laying down in a puddle of her Daddy's breeding session. She felt stupid, cum still dripping out of her as she lay on the tile floor, tiny pussy stretched and bruised from her Daddy's brutal pounding. She was so exhausted from the early morning, but her Daddy got up and walked away like it was just a regular morning. She fell asleep on the floor right where she lay, thinking Daddy would be resting for a while.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bred by Daddy at Sea Daddy makes daughter a woman during sailing adventure.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Lap Abby gets a surprise when she lays down on her daddy's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Who's Your Daddy Case of mistaken paternity leads to daddy breeding daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories