Day 2, Playtime with Jane

Story Info
Jane is left to control two submissives and has fun!
7.4k words
4.45
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

Playtime Day 2

Continued from 'House Guest'

The following morning finds Master and me having breakfast when Jane arrives in the kitchen. I am sitting on Master's lap and he is feeding me with his left hand while with his right he is absent-mindedly fingering me. He tells me that when Jane leaves I can go back to wearing clothes. Apparently, I am too provocative walking around naked. I am not sure I buy that. I am not allowed to wear panties in the home and unless I have jeans or trousers on, Masters fingers or cock generally find their way inside me at some point during the day. I don't know about other D/S relationships but in the two years I have been submissive to my Master there has been a high sexual content to our relationship!

As Jane sits down, Master eases me off and rises announcing he is off now and for us both to enjoy our day. I then fix Jane's breakfast conscious of the fact I am completely naked. At one point she calls me over and turning me around admires the marks the ruler left on my behind last night. She probably also notices that I am moist down below as a result of the fingering I have just received.

I am clearing up when there is a knock at the front door and Jane tells me to answer it. Without knowing who this could be may potentially be highly embarrassing. I don't think people knocking at our door will expect it to be opened by a twenty-eight-year-old naked female.

Gingerly opening the door, I peer round and breathe a sigh of relief when I realise it's Sally.

"Hi Sis," she says as she bounces in. "Love the outfit and those stripes set it off perfectly."

"Ha ha," is my only reply. I don't need to show her the way and she is in the kitchen before I have even closed the front door. Walking back, I take my place beside her as we look at Jane.

"Well girls," she says. "I think we are all going to be in for an exciting day! Sally, go upstairs, remove your clothes and grab the large key on the sideboard in my room. Then come and meet us in the living room."

"Yes Mistress," Sally says before bouncing out of the room.

I follow Jane into the sitting room wondering what she has planned for us today. Having been told by Master that Jane must be treated as a Mistress, then anything is possible.

Sally is soon back down, completely naked and handing the key to Jane. At this point, I recognise the key and let out an involuntary audible groan. The key opens the lock to what my Master lovingly calls the Toy cupboard. The toy cupboard is where Master keeps all his toys for me. It has everything from ball gags to a spreader bar, vibrators, plugs, cuffs etc. In fact, across the last two years, it has acquired everything a Master could possibly want to restrain, torture, or pleasure a submissive.

I watch as Jane unlocks and then opens the cupboard door.

"Oh my!" She says. "Girls, are we going to have fun today."

We are ordered to present but told to leave our pussys alone. We stand side by side in the centre of the room, hands behind our backs looking forward. It's a novel change not having to spread my vulva open for all to see.

The first thing that comes out of the cupboard is my small nipple bells. Master likes to clip these to my breasts saying he likes the sound they make when he is fucking me. Jane clips one to my left breast and one to Sally's right breast. She actually clips them to the bar piercing my nipple so there is no actual pain which makes a change.

"There girls, now I get to know where you are," she smiles at us.

The next thing to come out from the cupboard is my puppy tail plug. The plug itself is my usual 1 1/2 inches in diameter but probably about 4 inches long. It is made of metal and is quite heavy. A long fir tail is affixed to the end of the plug. She hands this to me. This toy is then followed by my anal beads. This is a string of ten black beads which vary in size going from about 1/2 inch to the very last one being 2 inches in diameter. Four of the beads are my standard 1 1/2 inch diameter size. These she hands to Sally who looks at them with some concern.

As far as I am concerned this is happy days. Sally has clearly got the raw end of this deal. Compared to the beads, the tail is going to be a walk in the park assuming Jane intends that they go in our arses which I suspect they will.

"Get down on your hands and knees Sally," Jane commands. "Push your bottom up high and let me see that cute little butt hole of yours."

I watch as Sally gets down, still looking very worried before pushing her butt up into the air and her face going down onto the floor.

"Legs further apart please Sally," Jane commands.

I watch as Sally moves her legs further apart. I do love Sally now and have to admit she has a perfectly formed pussy. Her labia lips are just the right size and she has such a tiny little puckered hole. Not to mention her little diamond clit ring currently twinkling at us both. Hell, who wouldn't want to be putting something in that cute butt hole? I know I would. It soon becomes evident that it is me going to be doing the honours as Jane hands me the KY.

I then have a sudden realisation which I find very disturbing. The reason being that Jane has instructed me to put the tail in Sally's puckered hole which now obviously means, poor Susan is getting the beads.

I drop down on my knees behind Sally and dejectedly apply lube to her sphincter. I begin rubbing the lube around her hole before pushing it deep inside her. She begins pushing back enjoying her Sister playing with her and I have to place a hand on her bottom to control her while I finish the lube job. I then place the long cold tail plug up to her anus and start pushing working it in a circular motion. Sally is not terribly used to plugs and from the sizing at the shop she is supposed to have 1-inch plugs. I am going to have to try to get this 1 1/2 inch plug into her.

As I continue to slowly push into her I watch as she dilates to accept it. I tell her to breathe out and relax and another inch disappears inside her. We are now almost done, her sphincter is just about there and one further slight push and the plug is in with her butt hole wrapping around the base. She looks quite cute with the tail now falling between her legs.

"OK Susan, your turn and please count as Sally pops them in," Jane says.

I get down on my hands and knees before spreading my legs pushing my butt in the air and bringing my face down to my hands. I don't think there will be any just 'popping' the beads in. From past experiences with Master, the first five go in no problem and then it becomes a struggle and sometimes even Master has a hard time with the fifth bead.

I feel Sally's hand rest on my arse cheek and know she is now directly behind me getting a good eye full. The familiar cold of the KY arrives and it's not long before Sally's finger is probing inside me and just like Sally I can't help myself and push back on her hand. I receive a sharp smack on my bottom with the command to "Behave."

Following the lube, I feel the first bead being presented to my puckered hole. I know from past experience that I will have no issues with the first five beads and feel the first bead slip into me easily. "One Mistress," I call out wondering if Sally is actually enjoying filling her sister with beads. Two, three, four and five also slip into me relatively easily but now I know Sally and I are gonna start working for the remaining five.

Sally presents bead six to my sphincter and I relax as much as I can knowing this bead is 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I feel Sally's pressure and my sphincter starts to dilate slowly accepting the bead. "Six Mistress I call out as I feel my butt hole slowly consume the bead. I am now starting to feel somewhat full in my rectum but know there are still 4 more to go. Seven, eight and nine also slowly get swallowed up with me informing Mistress Jane after I successfully consume each bead.

This now only leaves the last bead which is the 2-inch diameter one. I have previously been sized at the BDSM shop and Master has been informed I can go to 2 inches. That said, it isn't him trying to get it into his butt. I feel Sally introduce it to my puckered hole and I try to relax as much as possible almost willing it into my body. Sally continues to push and I try to push back.

"Mistress, I don't think Susan can take this one," Sally says.

"Nonsense Sally. Her Master has already told me Susan is capable of going to 2 inches so either you get it in her arse or you are going to be sucking on all ten beads for the rest of the day."

I feel Sally set to again with renewed determination. She doesn't want to be sucking on these particular beads. Feeling for my sister I push back harder and thankfully finally feel the bead enter my rectum. I am now feeling totally full. This feeling is way beyond what I get when my plug is inside me. The beads are high up in my colon and the only sign you would have that anything is even in me is a small pull ring sticking out from my puckered hole.

"OK girls stand up and come here in front of me," she commands.

We both get up and stand in front of her, our legs slightly apart, hands behind our backs as we have been taught. She looks up at us, "So I have two willing volunteers for today's activities don't I?" she asks.

There's not really very much we can say to that question. Our Masters have made her our Mistress for the next two days and we have been told that we have to obey her.

"Yes Mistress," I say in a very unenthusiastic voice. I look as Sally nods her agreement.

"Good," she says, "I'm glad we've got that all cleared up. Now Sally go upstairs and fetch a towel and a hairbrush, please. Sally quickly turns and then hurries out of the door her tail swishing behind her. She soon returns, towel and brush in hand and passes them across to Jane who is still sitting on the settee. Jane carefully places the towel across her knees placing the brush by her side. Then looking directly at me she pats her lap. "OK Susan, over my knee, please."

"Are you going to spank me, Mistress?" I ask worriedly.

"No, not this time," she replies, "Now hurry up and get across my knee before I do change my mind. Sally go and get the vibrator from the cupboard please."

Not quite sure what is about to happen I dejectedly lay myself across Jane's lap, my bare bottom directly above her knees. Sally returns with the vibrator and hands it across to Jane.

"You know girls, I have never in my life been in a position where I've had two naked females that I can do whatever I want with so I'm going to take advantage of it today and try some experiments out and you two are going to be my willing volunteers!

"Sally I want you to sit here right next to Susan and you can observe this first experiment. Susan open your legs wider, please. I want full access to that cute little pussy of yours.

Groaning, I open my legs slightly but suddenly I receive a sharp smack to my bottom, "I said open them properly Susan. Either behave or feel this brush on your bottom."

Knowing I have no choice I open my legs further knowing I am giving Jane full access to my vulva. The inevitable then happens as I feel my pussy lips being parted before a finger is pushed deep inside me.

"Yes I thought so," Jane remarks, "I can feel your beads through your pussy wall. I would think your Master might like to have sex with you while you have those beads inside you. Has he ever done that before?"

"No Mistress he hasn't," is my mumbled reply.

"OK then Susan, tonight when we are having dinner I want you to suggest that to him. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I say as I feel her finger being withdrawn.

"We're now going to try a little experiment," Jane says, "It's something I've always wondered about but never had the opportunity to do. With that, I again feel my lips being parted and the familiar sensation as Ruby my vibrator is pushed inside me. She's then turned on and the sensations immediately start taking effect on me.

"Tell me when you're getting close to an orgasm Susan," Jane says.

"Yes Mistress," I say as I begin squirming in her lap as the vibrator takes effect.

After a few minutes, I feel fingers between my thighs and Ruby is cranked up vibrating much more intensely. It doesn't take very much longer before I am pleading with Mistress to allow me to cum.

"Of course you can," Jane says.

I then give into my body as my climax begins when all of a sudden another sensation takes over. OMG, Jane has started pulling the beads from my butt hole. The sensations from my climax and the beads being very slowly withdrawn from my butt hole is almost more than I can take. My sphincter is slowly forced open as each bead is excruciatingly slowly removed and I scream out with pleasure and I'm not entirely sure that I don't actually pass out for a couple of seconds. I have never experienced such an intense orgasm as I am getting now as the beads slowly leave my body. Eventually, the beads are out and my climax has abated. I feel totally spent.

"How was that for you Susan?" Jane asked.

"That was the most unbelievable climax I have ever had Mistress Jane," I reply. "The feelings from the beads being slowly withdrawn pushed me totally over the edge. I have never experienced anything like it, Mistress."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have heard about it but never tried it myself so just thought I might as well try with you. Seems it is the thing to do."

Jane then gently pushes me indicating she wants me off her lap. I slowly stand up wobbling a little still feeling the last sensations from an amazing climax. She then hands me the hairbrush and instructs me to tidy up Sally's tail.

Sally looks at me blankly before turning around and presenting me with her naked plugged asshole and the tail cascading down between her legs. I get back down on my knees and with the brush begin combing through the tail. It is probably one of the oddest things I have ever done. Brush a human tail and weirdly, the blonde colour of the tail closely matches Sally's hair colour. By the time I have finished brushing through the tail, you would almost think it's supposed to be there!!

"Sally," Jane says, "That tail it to remain in you for the rest of the day. Under no account is it to be removed until you go home to your Master. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," I hear Sally reply.

Oh well, I think. At least I have those bloody beads out of my arsehole now so perhaps I did end up with the better end of the deal.

"OK girls, enough of all this I think it's time for some good old-fashioned sunbathing out by the pool".

"You can borrow one of my bikinis Sally," I say.

"Oh I think not," Jane says. "Your backyard is pretty secluded so you can both remain naked. Anyway, Sally looks kind of cute wearing that tail.

" Sally, run inside and get some suntan lotion for us all. You girls are especially gonna need it with those bare arses. As for you Susan, your Master has told me he wants you wearing your training vibrator so run and get the vibrator and your little lock."

"Oh Mistress, do I have to? It drives me crazy," I desperately plead

"Honestly Susan, it doesn't bother me if you do or don't want to wear it," Jane says. "Just remember, your Master has told me he wants you wearing it today and he has the control so he will know if you're not wearing it."

Damn, I had completely forgotten about the fact that my Master controls the vibrator with his phone For those of you that don't know, this training vibrator vibrates inside me and can detect when I'm getting close to a climax and switch off. It then waits about ten minutes before switching back on again pushing me slowly back towards a climax. If I'm not wearing it he will know and downright disobedience always gets me a good hard spanking down in the basement. I try desperately to avoid that. Sullenly I walk across to the cupboard and retrieve the vibrator off its charger plus the lock before returning to Mistress Jane and handing both to her.

"Present please Susan," she commands.

Knowing I had no choice, I reached down grasping the two rings attached to my labia spreading myself open before her. I watch as she turns on the vibrator before slowly inserting it deep inside me until just the small wire is showing. Sally returns just as Jane is securing my labia lips together with the small lock. Almost immediately I feel a gentle buzzing vibration inside me. Sally looks at me and gives me a small smirk. She knows the torture I am about to endure for the rest of the day until Master gets home. How I wish now I was the one plugged with the tail and Sally had the vibrator inside her! Yesterday this bloody vibrator cost me 30 smacks. I am going to have to be very very careful today otherwise I'm gonna end up getting another damn good spanking tonight from either Master or Jane. Jane then commands us to remove the nipple bells we are currently still wearing.

"OK girls, out we go," she commands and with that, she leads her two naked submissives out behind her to the pool area. Our backyard pool area is quite secluded and the only neighbours that overlook us are Tim and Sally. I am quite surprised when Jane removes her robe to reveal she is wearing a bikini. She lays down on her front on one of our sun lounges before instructing Sally to apply sun tan lotion. She turns her head towards me and instructs me to sit next to her. It is at this point the front doorbell rings.

" Oh go get that please Susan," Jane says.

What, I think!! She Knows I'm completely naked. How am I supposed to open the door like this?

"But Mistress, I'm not wearing anything," I say.

"I know Susan. Just do as you're told and be quick about it unless you want a good spanking."

Knowing that, with my Master's sanction, Jane has total control over me, I slowly get up and head towards the front door. Looking through the spy hole I see it's old Jack, our postman. Opening the door careful not to expose myself I peer around the door. "Hi Jack," I say.

"Hi Miss Susan. Got a large parcel here for Mr Jon. Need your signature for it."

Oh crap. What am I going to do? There is no way I am going to be able to sign and retrieve the parcel without treating Jack to my completely naked self. Realising there is nothing else for it, I open the door and step forward.

"Sorry Jack for my err state of undress. I was out back sunbathing and didn't have my robe with me." Yep, I know it's totally lame but what else can I say? I'm treating our old postman to full frontal nudity of one of his customers. I reach out and snatch the form from him desperate to get this over and done with.

He laughs. "No problem Miss Susan. Not often I get treated to the view of a beautiful woman bare arse naked."

I smile at him going slowly red with embarrassment before thrusting the bloody form back at him desperate to grab the parcel and shut the door. Apart from being naked in front of our postman, the bloody trainer vibrator is driving me to distraction.

"Does that hurt? " he asks me.

What the hell is he talking about? I glance at him and note he is looking down when it suddenly occurs to me what he is talking about. He is referring to the little padlock my pussy lips are tightly closed with. I am going to have to say something though I have no idea how I am going to explain that.

"Oh, the lock you mean?" trying to sound unconcerned as I desperately grab the parcel. "It's a rape prevention device I am testing for a local company." If he believes that he will believe anything. I don't give him time to reply and quickly step back shutting the door. Sighing I realise that now, every time I see Jack I'm going to be filled with embarrassment.

12