Day 4 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Along a stream, Becky shows Shyla how to be happy and free.
4.2k words
4.69
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sounds I hear are the lovely songbirds. Their musical voices coming through our open bedroom window. Then the soft, warm summer breeze. And the smell of lilacs that I recall Bex had gathered from the nearby hills surrounding her mum's cottage that I have spent the last three days. She had placed the freshly cut flowers in a porcelain vase yesterday and their fragrance was pleasant. As is her own scent lying next to me.

I listen intently for a moment and recognize the House Sparrow, the Magpie and the Greenfinch with its green and yellow feathers often seen in the countryside.

I reach for my phone to check the time... Wow, 11 am already! I guess we were up late last night. I smile as that memory flashes pass my eyes. Ah, yes, we did Bex's fav position, the 69. She was on top and had me squirming underneath with all her attention on my kitten. I tried to match her, but she always pleases me first, watching my body undulate like a skiff on stormy lake with several orgasms before she released her hold on my thighs and let me concentrate on her wet kitty with that lovely dark blonde fur patch above it. Even now in the late morning I can still hear her soft meows as her expanding O consumed her slim body, her sounds joining the now present songbirds outside our window.

The memory fades as sunlight washes over our stirring bodies, giving us the energy to greet the new day.

Bex rolls onto her back looking up at me sitting next to her. Her hand reaches out to caress my arm. I look at her naked body. Underneath the surface there is so much love she has to give me. Her tangled blonde hair frames her blue eyes. She smiles as I continue to watch her wake up. Each knowing the rhythm of the other. Letting the morning sunshine warm our naked bodies.

"What time is it?" she asks.

"Already past 11 am, Hunni," I reply.

"Oh my, what did we do last night?"

I look down at her with amusement. We both laugh.

"Come on, let's get up. I'm sure your mum is downstairs waiting with breakfast already made," my tone upbeat and cheerful.

Bex jumps out of bed with the vibrant youthful spirit she has and pulls something from under her pillow. Then we both walk down the hall to her mum's room where the shower is located. Her door is closed, and I open it and take several steps into the room before I notice her mum, Susannah, getting dressed. With her back to us, bending over to pull up a cute pair of red lace bikini underwear that I remember seeing on the first day we arrived here. I suddenly stop, but Bex bumps into me before I can enjoy the sight of her mum's goodies.

Susannah completes pulling up her panties and turns around, "Oh, good morning, girls."

Still topless and us naked, Becky goes over to kiss her mum.

"Thanks for letting Shyla borrow these," Becky says as she hands over the black mesh panties.

Becky continues into the adjoining bathroom and turns on the shower.

Her mum looks to me, and I smile nodding my head.

"Everything is ok Susie. I told Bex and she's happy that we had sex," I happily report.

"Well, I knew my daughter would be understanding," and she walks over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Come on Shy, the water is getting cold already," Bex yells from the shower.

I continue into the bathroom and feel Susie's eyes on my back.

As I pass the threshold to the bathroom I sense, literally and figuratively, our newfound acceptance of our desires for each other and appreciation of what our evocative bodies can and will provide to each other. I believe we all have reached that utopia, a shared ideal place where our fantasies can come true. And so, I leave the door open, open as our relationship, open as our minds, open as our love for each other.

Bex is standing in the shower with her chest all soaped up and she beckons me with her finger. I slowly walk over and step into the shower. She lifts my hands up against the shower wall as the water dampens my long brown hair, and presses her sudsy body over mine, kissing me with abandoned restraint. She rubs her soapy white skin on my light tanned skin as her mouth remains fixed on mine, deep purposeful kissing. As the hot water rinses our bodies, Bex turns and adjusts the flow to a small soft stream.

"I've been having intimate feelings for my mum," she says. "I feel she has the same thoughts about me but is afraid to act on them."

"I know, Bex," I reply.

"Would you be my mummy, right now? I need it..."

"Yes, my little Becky, let me wash you like when you were little."

We face each other and watch the bar of soap turn in my hands. I set the soap back on the shelf and feel the shower water softly lands around us. My hands move over her adult body, but I see her as my little daughter. Feeling her mature body, but thinking she is a little girl. Holding each slim arm and rubbing them till a white lather appears. Getting my hands under her armpits, hearing her voice giggle like a little girl, then having her stand under the slow running water, using my hands to remove the lather. I have her face the wall, placing her little hands above her head. She turns to watch her pretend mum retrieve the bar of soap and fondle it. Then I begin to clean her back. A rich lather develops which I use and cup her small bum cheeks. Rubbing them my hands easily glide over her small curves and one slips accidentally down between them. Little Becky sighs as my soapy hand continues to her kitten.

"Yes, mummy, I like that."

My hand moves over it, over her fleshy folds, hearing her purr under the soft shower stream of warm water splashing on our backs. I feel her fur patch but imagine she is smooth like me. I hold my soapy hand under the shower water to rinse it then I insert two fingers into her tight vagina.

"Oh, mummy, what are you doing?"

"It's ok dear, mummy wants to make sure everything is clean."

"Ok. It does feel good."

I continue to move them in and out as my thumb presses down on her little clit, moving in circles.

"That's nice, mummy. I feel a tingling in my body and my legs and arms... are..."

"Your little arms and legs are growing weak with excitement. Telling you something wonderful is about to happen."

"Ok, mummy. I love you."

"I know, my babygirl. Mummy always wants you to feel good."

I move her wet hair and kiss her exposed neck. She turns her face; I kiss her cheek. She presents her mouth; I kiss her wet lips. The slow water stream adding an extra element of excitement.

"Becky, dear, can you reach around and spread mummy's cheeks. I want to feel the shower on them."

"Yes, mummy!" And I feel Bex's hands pull my bum cheeks apart and then the warm water pelting my rosebud and trickling down over my labia.

"Oh dear, mummy is feeling funny too."

"Is it a good funny?"

"Yes, my babygirl. We are both enjoying this."

I adjust my hand on her kitten. Pulling my fingers out and pinching her folds together and pulling them up and down as my palm flattens her fur patch.

"Is this what you want, Bex?"

A few seconds of silence, then, "Yes, you are my mummy. I see you as my mummy right now. It's going to make me cum so hard..."

"I know, Hunni, mummy wants you to. I love you..."

I press my chest into her back. My breasts flattened against my daughter, my lover, my soulmate. We dance the game of role play. I feel the water softly splashing my bum hole. So sensitive now from the constant stream. I turn Bex around.

"Mummy wants to watch you."

And I again insert two fingers into my babygirl, my Bex.

"Oh god," Bex says, reverting briefly back to her young adult thoughts.

"Does my babygirl like this?"

"Yes... mummy, please, it tickles but feels very nice. Oh... uh... I'm going to cuh... cuh.. cuh.. Mummy, I feel something..."

"Yes, darling, it's a natural feeling all little girls get when their kitten is teased. And mummy likes doing it."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..."

Becky's body slumps onto mine. Her arms drop to her side. I leave my fingers inside her, feeling the climatic waves roll over her. Her vaginal muscles spasm contracting and squeezing my fingers. I know she is completely lost now in her babygirl fantasy. What a beautiful sight.

After a few more minutes, I gently remove my fingers and finish washing our bodies under the soothing warm shower.

Stepping out I get a towel and dry our bodies off. Still exhausted from the intense role play, we climb onto her mum's bed and fall asleep.

The birds chirping fills the bedroom, my mind has lost track of how long we were sleeping. I move onto my side to match Bex. I hear Susie walk into the room and I close my eyes pretending I'm sleeping. I carefully open one slightly and catch her sneaking pics of us on her phone again. I decide to give her a beautiful composition as I languidly move my arm over Bex's body so my hand cups a breast. I hear more photo clicks and smile to myself. More time passes and I gently whisper for Bex to wake up.

"Mummy?" she asks.

I realize she is still involved with her fantasy role play, but kindly remind her it's Shyla, her lover. She rolls over and kisses me, welcoming me back, like I had left her. A tear forms and rolls down my cheek. Bex licks it and tells me she is ok, not to cry. We hug as our scents mingle and our kittens moisten.

But it's time to get up and start the day, or what is left of it. We head back to our bedroom to dress. I chose a long floral print summer dress. Bex pulls on some low-rise denim shorts and a collared plaid crop top leaving her midriff bare.

Upon arriving downstairs, we find her mum sitting outside. Sipping iced tea, she informs us there are sandwiches in the kitchen.

"Oh, it's lunchtime, is it?" I inquire.

Susie just smiles, "Go eat, you two young lovebirds."

We each grab our sandwiches, egg salad, and pour some iced tea and make our way back outside to join our mum.

Sitting around the small circular stone table, we let our knees touch, enjoying the warmth and intimacy it represents. Especially when we would laugh at our silly musings and thoughts of the day.

Susie looked absolutely gorgeous in the radiant afternoon sunshine. It gave her light blonde hair a golden hue, I could only imagine what that soft furry patch between her legs would look like in the sun. Our glances would linger, our smiles would suggest, our hands would touch, our words would say... I love you.

"Shy, Hunni, what are you thinking about now?" Bex asked me.

I broke out of my reverie to see my two blonde lovers looking at me.

"I feel like signing," I suddenly declare. "This is a rendition of the great poet, mystic, rock singer, Jim Morrison. And I'm sure these words have never been heard in this countryside before."

I get up and dance into the meadow, feeling the grass between my toes. Twirling around in my long floral print dress, I open my mouth and sing...

"Come on, come on, come on... Now touch me babe... Can't you see that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made? Why won't you tell me what she said? What was that promise that you made?"

I give the words my own voice, my own inflection even as the mystic's spirit surrounds my soul and my feet pound the ground, my hands pound the imaginary keyboard. Becky and Susie laughing.

"Now I'm going to love you... Till the heavens stop the rain... I'm going to love you... Till the stars fall from the sky... For you and I..."

My intoxicating twirl spins me to the ground, laughing. "Susie?"

"Yes, Shy?"

"What did you put in the iced tea?"

"Oh, you know, a little of this... a little of that..."

"Oh, you and Bex are vixens!! Always getting poor Shyla drunk!"

"And you love it!" Bex chimes, sounding like a happy little girl.

She walks over in her low-rise denim shorts and helps me up and we sit back down at the table. Within seconds, our glasses are empty. Susie is looking at her phone. I can't help but notice the sweat forming on her beautiful skin as her unbuttoned blouse exposes a good portion of her breasts.

"Come Shy! I want to take a stroll past the hills and deep into the woods," Bex suggests.

"Looking at more nude pics of us, Susie?" I can't resist the temptation to ruffle her feathers. Maybe feel her mature hands spanking my cute bum.

Susie doesn't respond as she glances up with a composed and relaxed look and gives me a wink and a smile. Before I can say more, Bex pulls my arm and off we go.

After walking a few kilometers among the hills and tall grass, we spy some rabbits. Some hopping, some eating. The wildflowers blooming giving color to the beautiful, peaceful landscape. And those delicate butterflies, fluttering about, inviting us to follow them. The English countryside, refreshing, invigorating, healing.

Our hands always touching, holding, clasping each other, not wanting to let go. Our words always pure and loving, and... playful. The sun heats our bodies to a level of comfort. Soon we hear the movement of water. I quizzically look over to Bex.

"Hunni, there is a small stream that runs through this area. I very much want you to see it."

Taking my hand, she leads me through a dense growth of trees, and we reach a small grassy slope leading down to the stream. Bex runs ahead. I catch up and we stand at the edge of the stream and listen to the sounds. The dark green water lazily flows, making soft gurgling noises as it moves over the larger rocks in the middle. Bex takes my hand and her other cups my ear as she whispers some naughty words to me.

"Oh, Bex, really?" I'm astonished.

"This is Nature, Shy. Let's show Her ourselves and feel free."

"But you really want to do this?"

To answer my question, Bex unzips her denim shorts and pulls them down along with her yellow flower print panties. She leaps across the stream as her bare feet splash in the shallow water. We stare at each other, only five yards or so separate us. She squats down at the edge and motions for me to do the same. I hike up my long floral dress and reveal my shaved kitten. Bex looks over and laughs at my naughtiness for not wearing any panties. We gaze at each other enjoying our mutual passion and affection reflected in the dark green waters.

"Bex, I want to, but it feels funny."

"Funny to pee? You're silly, Shy. Just think about sitting on the loo. Here watch me..."

My dark brown eyes study her face and then catch a movement between her legs. I look down and see a golden stream splashing into the creek. The sun making it sparkle as Bex giggles like a little girl. After a few seconds it stops.

"Ok, now it's your turn, I know you can do it, Hunni," her words of encouragement.

I try, but the unfamiliar surroundings make it difficult.

"Just close your eyes and think of me laying between your legs," her words of tantalizing inspiration.

Just before I completely close my eyes, my inhibitions vanish, and I let loose watching and hearing my own pee splash into the running stream. I use my fingers to spread my lips as more and more sprays out of me in a wide random pattern.

"Hold on, Shy! I want some of that!"

"But... all that iced tea, I still feel it in my bladder."

"Good." And Bex jumps back across the stream. She unbuttons her crop top and drops it next to her shorts. Then she leads me to a grassy patch nearby and lays down.

"Now pee on me," she calmly demands.

Again, I hesitate.

"Don't worry. I want this. And no one has to know. It's just you and me. And the birds and the bees," she giggles.

I move to straddle her body, bending my knees I squat over her chest. I lift my dress up over my knees to rest on the top of my legs and spread my knees farther apart. Then I try to pee... but just a few drops fall between her small breasts. Bex remains silent as I look down on her pale chest framed by my light tan thighs. I look into those blue misty eyes that exhibit her true love and sweet desire, wanting me to abolish my fears and please her. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. Her hands reach up and hold mine and then... I release a nice hot, wide spray onto her chest. After a few seconds, Bex giggles and I open my eyes...

Her upper body is covered in my pee. Drops glisten on her soft little hills. Some cling to her nipples, golden beads contrasting with her pink circles. We both laugh and it makes me pee again.

"Oh my, I have so much. Too much iced tea! I'm sorry," I apologize.

Bex slides her body along the grass, so her head is right below me. Right below my shaved pubic mound. Little yellow drops dot my labia.

"Now, Shy, pee on my face..."

Again, I feel a reluctance freezing my muscles. And again, she does something to push me into the direction of her secret wish. She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out.

That's it, I let loose again. This time I keep my eyes open and watch my lover try to remain still and drink it all in. She is amazing, my Bex. So happy and enjoying this moment. Her eyes closed to prevent the stinging sensation, but her mouth open and laughing.

As I feel the last drops exit my urethra, I collapse onto her mouth. Bex knowingly begins to lap my kitty. I reach back unzipping my dress and pull it over my head. Now our completely naked bodies surrender to unbridled passion among the soft green grass. Her blonde hair framed between my darker skin as I lean forward placing my hands on the ground. I look back, to see my sweet young lover licking me, cleaning my folds of my pee and finding my other juices. I lift my face up and shout into the sky, the blue sunny sky, with those soft white clouds floating lazily in the distance. The moment is frozen in time, my body suspended above hers, my muscles tense as I soar into the air with a beautiful O.

My spirit returns to the ground, and I want to return the favor, but Bex again knowingly grabs my bum with both hands and holds me against her mouth. Her tongue licking the length of my kitten, up and down, up and down, so fast. She wants me to cum again. My hands pull on the grass trying to give her what she wants. Now I flatten my chest feeling the grass cushion my breasts, my arms stretch out farther. Bex bends her knees up and spreads her legs and starts to finger herself. The brook softly babbles over the rocks and mixes with our soft meows of passion. Our bodies roll in the grass as the crescendo rolls over us.

The ever-present sun witnesses two young women, lying naked, looking up at her radiance. Their eyes squinting at her brilliance, then closing as they breathe in the wonderful, rustic bouquet of the countryside. We feel the grass on our backs, our hands entwined, the soft gentle breeze and voices of the songbirds. A relaxing atmosphere encouraging sleep for our passion spent bodies.

After a few hours, I sit up and catch my Bex peeing behind a nearby tree. I briefly imagined her performing that act over my naked sleeping body. What a way to wake up... I start to laugh at my thoughts and Bex comes out from behind the tree with a smile.

"What are you thinking?" she asks.

"Oh, nothing. Just how incredibly attuned you are to Nature and your body," I respond.

She walks towards me, her body a vision of enchantment. The pale skin, the conical breasts, so firm, and those dark pink circles sitting at their apex. But I desire something between her legs, and Bex knows it. Now she stands before me, my arms extended behind my back. My dark brown eyes find the golden droplets collected in her fur patch and several more around her petals.

"Is this what you want?" she asks.

I answer by slowing moving my tongue over her wet kitten. Tasting the tangy drops among her folds. When I finish, I look up...

"I have more for you, my love. Tilt your head back," Bex sweetly requests.

I bend my neck back, looking directly into the bright sky. So bright I close my eyes, and then... I feel a warmth, not from the sun, but a wet warmth covering my nose, my lips, my cheeks. I feel it run down my neck, between my light brown breasts collecting in my belly button and then down over my shaved kitten. A few moments later it stops. I open my eyes.

12