Day 9 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Chan catches Becky and Shy using her bondage toys.
6k words
4.38
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the sun setting, the four women awaken from a long, long nap and make their way, along with the tabby cat, Fumiko, back to the cottage discussing dinner plans.

Inside the cottage, Susannah puts her hand to her forehand and sighs, "I think I had too much sun today. I feel very tired... and hot."

Chan quickly reacts, "You need to lie down, Susannah," and she slides her arm around her waist and takes her hand leading her over to the couch.

"I have some special herbal tea that will make you feel better," Chan calmly states, feeling her forehead and providing a reassuring smile.

Susannah reluctantly releases Chan's hand as her sleepy eyes follow this enchantress and her tabby cat as they silently glide up the stairs to retrieve the special tea.

In the kitchen, Becky kisses Shyla, "What should we have for dinner?"

Time almost stands still as Shyla looks at Becky, her lover, how they met on campus, the nights they shared a dorm bed together, the endless texts to each other, the simple leisurely walks through the campus park. And now the taste of Becky's mum, Susannah, on her lips. The vision of the two blonde women earlier today intimately entwined on the yoga mat under the hot afternoon sun. Shyla licks her lips again and Becky breaks her spell.

"I know, let's have tofu!" Becky suggests cheerily.

"Oh, yes. I remember a dish Professor Zhou made for me when I was at her house. Mapo Tofu. I'm sure it's in the cookbook your mum has here," Shyla replies as she flips thru the pages.

Becky moves behind Shyla placing her hand on Shyla's small firm bum.

"I like your..." Becky starts to say.

"...my bum!" Shyla interjects trying to find the recipe in the cookbook.

"No! I was going to say your shorts, lovely color, turquoise, and spandex. I'm sure it gave Chan easy access while you watched us on the yoga mat."

"I'm not sure what you are saying?" as Shyla's face turns beet red.

"Ummm, I bet if I slip my hand down the front of them, your kitty will be all wet." Becky softly intones.

"Ah, here it is! We need tofu, ground pork, scallions and Szechuan peppercorn to make it hot."

"Don't forget the sauce to cover it all up and make it spicy, like you," Becky adds giving me a firm kiss on the lips as her hand squeezes my bum.

"Are you two getting dinner ready?" Chan asks as she walks down the stairs holding a tin in her hand. Fumiko trails closely behind and jumps up on the kitchen table and sits back on her hind legs to quietly observe.

"Yes," we both giggle and I start getting the ingredients as Becky looks for the cookware.

Chan fills the tea kettle with water and puts it on the stove. She turns and watches me prepare the tofu.

"Oh, tofu! Here let me help."

My professor walks over to the counter and places her hand on mine.

I welcome the touch of another mature woman always eager to learn new culinary skills. Her touch is different from Susannah's. Where Susannah's is motherly and loving, Chan's is more like acupuncture. Finding my pleasure points, I lean my head back and let my professor take over.

Becky shakes her head and looks over at Fumiko, "Just what is Chan doing?" she asks the tabby cat.

Fumiko stares back at Becky then leaps off the table. Her four legs move silently out of the kitchen and into the living room to check on Susannah.

"Tell me how Susannah is doing?" Chan requests.

"Did you just talk to your cat?" Becky asks, perplexed.

"Yes."

"And does she understand you?"

"Yes." Chan looks over to Becky while Shyla is lost in her own trance, a state of hypnotic pleasure while Chan expertly guides her hand to skillfully cube the tofu.

"I commune with Fumiko on a lot of things. You might call it telepathy," Chan explains seeing the disbelief in Becky's facial expression.

"Pets can often understand their owners' thoughts and feelings... emotions... and help provide comfort when needed. I've created a unique bond with Fumiko. She is a very special cat, as you may find out."

Becky just smiles and looks over at me, "Are you all right, Hunni?"

Chan releases my hand, and my body reanimates as if awakened from a dream. A beautiful, seductive dream. Becky begins to understand the special bond between me and my professor.

"Am I doing it correctly?" I ask.

"Yes, dear, the tofu is ready. Let's cut up some scallions," Chan replies.

Soon the tea kettle whistles making Fumiko growl. Chan steeps her special blend of tea and carries a large cup over to Susannah, lying on her side and petting Fumiko who had settled her furry, warm body against her stomach.

"She is nice and soft. And purrs so quietly, I could fall asleep," Susannah mentions.

"That's one of her skills, gaining your trust and letting you touch her. Here please drink this tea for me."

Soon the young women finish cooking Mapo Tofu. Becky arranges the dishes and utensils around the table in the dining room and Shyla serves out healthy portions of the delicious Asian cuisine. Chan opens the fridge to select a beverage.

"Oh, Schloss Vollrads Riesling," Chan joyfully announces. She finds the corkscrew and removes the cork, silently and effortlessly. Hidden muscles? Meow.

"Mmm, nice and dry," Becky chimes as Chan fills their glasses.

Chan also provided some chopsticks she had gathered while upstairs getting the tea. They were stuffed into her tight pink denim shorts, and we all laughed at the effort she needed to pull them free.

"Is Susannah joining us?" I ask.

"No. She needs her rest. And the tea I gave her will help restore her energy. Fumiko enjoys her company and will provide her with love and warmth."

And with that, the three of us began our meal. Since Becky wasn't familiar with chopsticks I gave her some instructions, leaning close and nibbling her ear. Sitting across from us, Chan was pleased to see how truly we love each other. A strong bond that goes beyond passion and sex, something only soulmates possess.

"Tell me how you two met," Chan requests, as her thin lips close around another small piece of firm tofu drenched in spicy Szechuan sauce.

"I was trying out for a part in the Art School's production of Romeo and Juliet. It was an all-female cast," Becky bursts out laughing as the piece of spicy tofu slips from her chopsticks into her free hand and then into her mouth, swallowing it whole. Meow.

Chan avoids looking surprised when Becky squeaks from a smartly placed kick to her shin under the table.

"This may sound like fate, but actually, Professor Zhou, it was the first book you gave me. I found myself reading it one warm sunny day in the large courtyard between Anderson Hall and the Music Conservatory," I calmly answer, adding a playful sneer at Becky.

"Oh, yes. That's a lovely courtyard on the western edge of campus. And you must be referring to the book of poems by Dorothy Parker," Chan fondly recalls with her brown eyes sparkling among the candlelit dinner table.

"Not Much Fun..." I begin to say.

"The Lost Poems of Dorothy Parker," Bex finishes.

"And you've read it as well?" Chan asks Becky as she rises to get more wine.

"No, but Shy reads it to me every night before we..."

I interrupt Becky's silly words with another swift kick under the table.

Chan returns with a knowing smile, "I found this Malbec. Clos de los Siete," her Spanish accent impeccable.

"Oh, yes! I stuffed that in my suitcase knowing there would be a special night to enjoy it with my friends!" I merrily say.

"What does it taste like?" Becky asks being more familiar with white than red wines.

Chan turns the bottle in her slender hands to read the label, "Ripe plum, black cherry, lavender and cocoa on the nose. It's medium to full bodied with firm, creamy tannins. Polished and rounded with a plush, deep core of dark fruit. Lingering crushed hazelnut notes on a long, concentrated finish."

"I like the 'deep core of dark fruit'," Becky unmistakably looks down between Chan's legs.

I give her another swift kick.

Thankfully, Chan did not notice, or rather, she understands the playful nature of young women.

Chan returns to the kitchen to open the bottle.

Becky takes the opportunity to stand and rub her sore leg and then starts to limp as she goes to check on her mum. She looks back at me with a wink and resumes walking normally.

This time Chan extracts the cork with a loud sound and presses it up against her nose, smelling the dark fruit of the wine. I laugh as it leaves a red stain on her skin. Understanding my reaction, her tongue extends upward to clean it off. I am amazed how far it stretches and with the least amount of effort.

I get up to rinse out our glasses at the sink and turn around to find her right next to me. We stare into each other's eyes.

"Thank you," she whispers, kissing me as she pours the first glass.

I set it down and reach for another.

And I receive another kiss.

I reach for the third glass trying to look over her shoulder.

"I thought you said Becky was ok with us," Chan pressing closer as she pours the third, and final glass.

"Yes. But that was about what happened before... not now," my last two words only audible for Chan's ears.

"Are you two drinking the Malbec without me?" Becky asks from the table.

"No," I laugh and with Chan's help we bring the full glasses and the bottle to join her.

"So, you were in the courtyard reading the book of poems when you met Becky?" Chan resumes my story.

"Yes," I respond.

"I saw her across the courtyard, and I knew I must talk to her. And I boldly made my way straight to her," Becky adds.

"And she introduced herself and asked my name," I state.

"And she said, 'I'm Shy'," Becky giggles.

"No, I didn't!" I counter.

"Shhh, Susannah is asleep," Chan scolds us.

"But you are shy," Becky reminds me. Reminds us.

"So, my book and Becky's bold intentions brought you two together."

I meet Becky's blue eyes and her warm smile, and we hold hands.

"We live in a beautiful world. Random actions dictating our behavior," Chan sounding like the professor she is, and we her students, listen attentively like good kittens.

Our conversation continues long into the late evening. The empty Malbec bottle joins the Riesling. Two sentinels standing between three lovely women.

I whisper into my lover's ear.

"Shy wants to go to bed, she's tired," Becky informs Chan.

"Please, don't let me keep you up," my professor replies and adds, "I'll stay with Susannah for a while longer."

We slowly make our way up the stairs. As we pass the first bedroom, I push my soulmate inside.

"Shy! This is my mum's bedroom," Becky laughs.

"I know, but I wanted to show you something."

"What?"

And I point over to the large suitcase on the floor.

"Is that Chan's? I'm not comfortable going through someone's personal items."

"I already have!" I confess.

"And??"

"Just look inside," I plead.

Becky walks over and bends down to unzip the luggage. She studies the contents the looks up bewildered.

"You've never seen those type of things before?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Chan is into BDSM," I whisper.

"What's that?" she whispers back.

"Bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism."

"Oh, great. Is this another lecture? We're at my mum's cottage not campus!"

"Sorry, Hunni. Basically, these are tools used in sexual roleplay. Like when Chan blindfolded me and tied my wrists."

"Oh..." I see Becky's eyes register comprehension.

"And I want to try them out while we have the chance! Help my carry this into our bedroom," I urgently whisper.

"What if we get caught?" Becky's soft voice full of concern.

"Don't worry, Bex. Professor Zhou will not punish us," I softly laugh.

Becky bends over and grabs one end. I take the other end and we awkwardly stumble into our smaller bedroom and clumsily set the suitcase down.

"Geeze, Bex, you didn't have to drop it!" I whisper loudly.

"It's heavy," she retorts.

"I guess yoga doesn't strengthen your muscles."

Becky walks over to me. I forgot she is two inches taller. I look up and smile.

We kiss.

"Now, get undressed. I want to use some of these items on you," I request.

"Good, cos I want to understand what this BDSM is all about."

After a few seconds, Bex is standing naked. I point to the bed with the old-fashioned metal bars at each end and she climbs on it.

"Yes, stay in that position."

I walk across the room to the suitcase. On her hands and knees with her bum facing me, Bex looks around to see what I'm doing. I select an item and walk over to the bed.

"I don't want you watching my every move!" I whisper loudly in her ear as I pull a blindfold down over her blue eyes.

Bex giggles as her nipples grow erect with anticipation.

I find another item and apply it to her bum cheeks then over her back.

"Uhhh!!! It tickles!!" she laughs.

"Shh!! It's a feather toy. The pink one for a special little girl. You, Bex!"

And I drag it along her crack and down over her exposed labia. Pink, like the feathers.

Bex can only take a few passes of the toy before she moans. I see her reach between her legs.

"Stop! No touching!"

She freezes but keeps her hand close to her kitty.

"I said, no touching!" and I pull it away.

"But it itches!"

"What itches?"

"My kitty, Shy!"

"This is part of the roleplay. The dominant part. I control what happens. You must obey and follow orders."

"Okay, Shy."

And I slowly pass the fuzzy pink feathers over her sensitive vagina.

"Oooooohhhh. Please, stop!" Bex utters.

"Come on, you can take more than that."

I move the toy down over her feet. The feathers play over the creases of her soles and then between her toes.

"Oh my god, it's so unreal! Not being able to see and not knowing what you're gonna do next!"

"Shhh! That's the point, silly."

I tease her pussy some more as individual strands catch on her pink folds before jumping to the next fold in the way. I start to salivate, wishing to see per pink labia dripping with juices.

Bex lasts a bit longer this time before she complains.

"Oh my god, Shy! May I please touch myself?!!??"

"Yes, you may, baby," I playfully giggle.

Bex wastes no time rubbing her irritated vulva and labia. I sit on the bed next to her and enjoy her reaction. Kissing her bum cheeks to show my affection.

"Are you ready for some more?" I ask.

Bex places her hand back on the bed.

"Yes, Shy. You are in control."

I get up and walk over to the suitcase again. And select another item.

"Sit back on your legs," I tell my lover.

I wait till she follows my instructions and study her breasts. She wears B cup bras, but they would be comfortable in A-sizes as well. I examine her nipples. They are nice and erect which helps me with the next step.

I position a clamp on her left one and start to turn the adjustable screw.

"Oh, what are you doing??" Bex asks with some concern.

"Shh! I'm trying to concentrate."

I find the other end of the chain and get her second nipple between the clamps and begin turning the screw.

"It hurts."

"What does?"

"My nipples!" she complains.

"Both?"

"Yes!"

"Good! Now lie on your back."

I wait till Bex puts her head at the bottom of the bed. The chain looks sexy between her small breasts. I pick up the pink feather tickler.

"Grab the bars above your head," I tell her.

I begin to understand the role of dominance. Bex, my lover, will do anything I say. Even if she feels a little discomfort.

I play the feather over her chest. Her lips part slightly. The feather finds her navel and circles around it. I let my tongue wet it. She gasps. I stop and watch her breathing. Deeper. Her petite breasts rise and fall in a nice rapid fashion.

"Is this too much?" I ask. Not really out of concern, but to break the silence.

"No. Please continue, Shy," her voice faint.

I move the feather lower. It tickles her inner thighs. First the right one, then the left. She moans.

"Please, Shy."

I know what she wants me to do, and I make her wait. I move the feather over her blonde bush watching individual curls catch and almost straighten out before recoiling.

Then over her nose. She flares her nostrils.

I move over her body and lower myself.

"What do you want, Bex?" I whisper in her ear.

"You," she quickly responds.

"Keep your hands on the bars. Don't let go," I request.

I begin tickling her kitty with the feather tool. Each time she squirms out of control, I lick it to calm her. I repeat this pattern. Many times.

Tickle. Lick. Tickle. Lick. Tickle. Lick. Tickle. Lick. Tickle. Lick.

Her vulva turns red from the stimulation. I can tell from her body movements and the perspiration forming on her face that she is ready.

I flatten myself on the bed between her legs, bending my knees to let my feet lazily circle in the air.

And begin eating her kitty. Like a good girl, she remains quiet as my tongue enjoys pushing those soft petals in different directions. First left, then right. And leaving wet kisses to soothe her redden vulva.

Bex begins to gasp with newfound pleasure.

I decide to delve deeper when the bedroom light turns off!

I look up and see a tray full of lit candles. The concentrated glow in the dark illuminates my professor as she walks into the room.

"It's not nice to use someone's toys without asking for permission first," Professor Zhou calmly states.

We both remain quiet.

My professor sets the tray down on a table against the wall and begins distributing the candles around the small bedroom. Two in each corner. It gives the center of the room a soft glow. She stands there looking down at her open suitcase.

"Remove your lover's blindfold."

I reach up and pull it over Bex's damp forehead. My hand continues the motion till her mousy blonde hair is free of the blindfold.

Bex strains her neck as her eyes adjust and try to locate the voice behind her.

"Oh, it's Professor Zhou. I'm so close! Maybe you could help Shy."

I cover her mouth with my hand to prevent any further comments, silly or otherwise.

"I will let you continue to use my sex toys on one condition."

"Yes, Professor?" I respond.

"That you use them on me," and she removes her sleeveless white tank top and tosses it on the bed.

The candlelit throws shadows across her body. The flowers on her bra appear to bloom and dance.

"If you think we are ready to give you pleasure," I try to mask my uncertainty.

"And pain. Never forget the small precious pain. That's what it's all about. And yes, Fumiko has been up and down the stairs giving me status reports on your naughty behavior up here. Don't worry. I approve of your curiosity. Now I wish to be your sex slave."

Chan's voice had remained calm and steady during her entire speech. It finally dawns on me that this is her true desire. Her innermost self.

"Very well," as my mind resets to play this game properly, "In this room you shall address me as Miss S, and my lovely assistant as Miss B. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss S," Chan responds without hesitation.

"Now, Miss B, please go downstairs and gather some items from the kitchen. Take your phone and I will text you what I require."

"Yes, Miss S," Becky also has assumed her role.

Fumiko follows Becky's naked body out the bedroom and down the steps.

I walk over to my professor, my new sex slave, and snap her bra strap.

"Oww!"

"Oh, sorry. Did that hurt?"

"Yes, Miss S."

SNAP!!

This is followed by another hiss of pain and my sinister laughter.

"Unbutton those tight shorts and pull them off!"

Chan fumbles with her pink denim shorts, her nerves betray her ordinarily nimble fingers and the zipper sticks. She tries several times before stopping.

"Is there a problem, my pet slave?" as I look up from tapping messages on my phone.

12