Day & Night in Bed of Mistress

Story Info
The roles are reversed.
9k words
3.67
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

I was no longer the slave, compelled to do my master's whim.

Still horny and wanting to cum a few more times, I knew it would be another hour until he was ready to go again. So I went to the drawer, grabbed the chastity device and returned to bed.

Upon his return, I pass him the chastity device and say "put this on."

He takes it in his hand and replies "yes mistress."

He drops his boxers revealing his soft cock. As I finish the joint, he wraps the metal ring around his balls before placing the cage over his cock and fixing it in place with the padlock.

As I finish the joint, I roll over towards my slave and kiss him while grabbing his caged cock. I squeeze his drained balls and make sure it is properly secured before springing out of bed and into the draw. A wave of excitement washed over me as I knew I had control and could cum when and how much I wanted, I could also just lay back and let my slave make me cum if I so choose, I think to myself.

From the draw and got out my favourite toys, the wand with the petals and the purple g-spot vibe.

I place them on the bed and take off the dirty knickers. I throw them at my slave and tell him to put them on.

"Yes, mistress," he replies, then slides them on pulling them up and over his cage.

I then walk back towards the bed and bend forward and tell my slave to take out my butt plug.

"Yes mistress," he replies, and swivels around and grabs the plug.

I feel the pressure on my arse as my slave pulls on the plug and then it pops out as my arse contracts tightly in its absence.

I notice a slight smell and turning around I see some of my shit covering the once shiny surface and tell my slave to clean it.

I reach forward, grabbing the baby wipes, taking one out. I wipe my arse of any residue as my slave asks for a wipe. I quickly responded, "use your knickers slave."

"Yes mistress," he responds, before placing his hand inside the knickers and grabbing the plug through the material, he twists it around removing all the shit from the plug before passing it back to my mistress, who proceeds to clean it with a wipe before putting it back in the drawer.

Sitting on the bed, she tells me to come round and kneel in front of her.

He grabs a pillow and does as he is told. I spread my legs and tell my slave my pussy needs cleaning.

I hadn't wiped my pussy the last 2 times I went for a piss and I had cum leaking out into the knickers at different points of the day so it needed a good clean.

I slid to the edge of the bed and lay back as my slave licked my pussy for a good 10 minutes.

He would spend extra time licking my clit and occasionally sliding his tongue as deep inside me as he could, but I wanted to use my wand so I asked if I was clean yet.

"Yes mistress," he mumbles, keeping his tongue in contact with my pussy.

I lean forward and push my slave's head backwards out of my crotch, "make me a joint then."

"Yes mistress," he replies as he finds his feet and walks over to his side of the bed.

Before he can start making the joint, I grab my wand and tell him to move up as I take his place. He stands back up and walks round to my side of the bed.

"You're not sitting on my side of the bed with those knickers on."

"Where should I sit then?" He asks.

"There is plenty of space on the floor slave."

"Yes mistress," he says as he sits on the floor at the foot of the bed and makes the joint.

I position myself comfortably on the bed and start playing.

I slide the purple vibe across my clit before sliding it inside and bringing the wand up to meet my clit and turning it on.

As I rock the dildo up and down inside my pussy, I twist the wand as the vibrations cause the petals to flick across the most sensitive areas I feel myself starting to cum. I push the dildo harder every few seconds, moaning as I arch my back to meet the strokes. I hear the sloshing noise as I squirt and the wand vibrates my juices, slightly spraying my legs and belly.

By this point my slave was sitting at the end of the bed, at my feet, smoking his half of the joint.

I look up and smile at my slave as the waves of pleasure subside.

I stretch out my leg and rub my foot across his thigh and up to his crotch, feeling his cage with my foot through his knickers before retracting back and again starting to rub my clit with the petals of the wand.

I turn up the speed of the vibe and leave it inside my pussy and using one hand I spread my lips and with the other I hover the wand above my pussy, letting the now violently moving petals hit prod and slap across my clit and lips while the purple vibe protrudes from my pussy I draw my knees up and push the wand down hard onto my clit and I start to cum. As I orgasm I feel my pussy contract and the vibe is starting to push out my pussy.

As the bulbous end evacuated my pussy, it was accompanied by a small stream of squirt.

"Slave."

"Yes mistress," he replies as he slides the dildo back into my pussy.

As soon as he lets go, it begins to be pushed out again.

"SLAVE!" I say more sternly this time and he immediately pushes it back inside and holds it there as I lower and spread my legs to get better access to my clit. As I start to orgasm again, my slave starts rocking the vibe again my g-spot, and as my pussy swells trying to again push out the vibe, my slave starts thrusting it in and out my pussy. I turn the wand to full power and tilt my head back and push the wand hard into my crotch.

I then feel warm splashes on my stomach and warm liquid running down my pussy and down over my arse between my legs.

With every thrust I get wetter and then my slave pushes in firmly against my swollen g-spot, causing me to start shaking as I close my legs.

As I lay there my slave would slowly move the vibe around as I twitched, and my pussy that only a few seconds ago was pushing out the dildo now had the opposite effect, and it held onto tightly, almost as if under heavy suction.

I turn off the wand and my slave turns off the vibe.

"This is yours mistress," he says while lifting the hand with the joint.

She reaches forward and grabs the joint and as she lights it she says "I need a cleaning slave."

"Yes mistress," he says as he kneels between my legs. He heads straight for my pussy licking my clit with his chin, making contact with the vibe still deep inside me.

"Start here, slave," I say, pointing at the wet patches on my stomach.

"Yes, mistress," he says as he moves further up and begins licking the squirt off me.

"Now my legs," I say, spreading my legs wide, giving him easy access.

It isn't long before my legs have been cleaned and now he is again licking my pussy.

I push his head away from my pussy and say, "that's for last and my arse is still wet and messy."

I lift my legs, giving access to my soggy arse.

As he licked my cheeks clean, I reached between my legs and pulled out the vibe.

I see it's covered in a thick coating of white cream. I pass that to my slave for cleaning. He laps up the cream, seemingly eager to get to my pussy.

With the vibe cleaned, he put it to one side and did indeed proceed straight to my pussy.

I let him clean my pussy for a bit, enjoying his tongue gliding across her lips and still sensitive clit.

I let him spend a few minutes lapping up all my juices before I pull my legs back from my knees and tell my slave to clean my arse, the last place still saturated with my juices.

His tongue glided down before stopping at my arse hole. The sensation of his tongue circling my anus before sliding over it was new and quite pleasant.

I let him lick away until my legs started to ache. I release my slave from his cleaning duties. I lower my legs before rolling over to my side and then off the bed I stood up and grabbed the wipes to clean myself properly.

I look back towards my slave and ask if he enjoyed cleaning mistress? As I do I see the large wet spot I had left on my slave's side of the bed.

"Yes mistress" he replies.

"Did that make you all hard?"

"Yes mistress" he again replies

"Show me, slave".

He grabs the soiled knickers pulling them to one side, revealing his swollen cock protruding from the many gaps in the cage enclosing his cock.

I reach forward and with my fingers stroke the length of the cage making contact with most of the flesh before using the nail on her little finger to tease his bell end.

She then grabbed the knickers and covered my caged cock back up before squeezing it through the material and then put on her pyjamas.

I lay down in bed and set my alarm for the morning.

I then go to my videos and send the video I did earlier to my slave.

"Slave, where are the keys to your cage?"

"In the draw mistress." He replies.

"Pass me them!" She ordered.

"Yes mistress," he says, grabbing them out of the drawer and as he walks over and hands them to me.

Still attached to the necklace, I put them under my pillow and say, "we wouldn't want you cuming now, would we?"

"Enjoy the video and tomorrow I am going to keep you turned on so that when I do let you cum you can fill me up with plenty of cum."

CHAPTER 2

I head to my side of the bed and get in. It takes no time for the wet patch to soak through the knickers and onto my skin.

I start the video downloading, then roll over leaving the wet spot and cuddling up to my mistress.

It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep, and as I contemplated whether to watch the vid, I had eagerly anticipated, knowing I had no way of satisfying myself.

I decided to try and go to sleep but with the built-up sexual tension, with the desire to watch the video, and the niggling feeling that soon I would need to pee. I get out of bed and head down to the toilet.

Returning to the bedroom, I grab my phone and start the video.

It has my slave crouched in the bath with her back to the camera before getting on all fours.

My cock was already beginning to swell within its confined state.

Before long her anus begins to relax and a stream of piss shoots out her arse before it contracts again, causing her to pee before again relaxing her arse, causing more of my piss to escape before several lumps of poo follow it one after another.

Finishing up, she grabs some toilet roll and wipes her arse, dropping the paper into the bath onto the mound of shit before grabbing the butt plug off the side of the bath and sliding it back in.

She then stands up and grabs the phone ending the video.

My cock now pressed firmly into the cage. I try and play with myself to no real avail, so as my excitement subsides I roll over and eventually fall asleep.

As morning broke I woke first and moved closer to my mistress and started stroking her back and shoulders. Then, as she started to wake up, I moved my attention to her neck, and as I came back down her side I kept going to her arse and thighs.

This would normally be where my erect cock would normally be poking her but it was restrained; however, I don't think my cock poking her arse was needed to let mistress know I was aroused as I started kissing her neck.

She turns over and we kiss. This perpetuates into deeper kisses as I continue to stroke and squeeze my mistress's perfect round arse.

Then I feel her hand reach between my legs and slide her knickers to one side, she grabs my balls and squeezes them before feeling my cock through its cage.

"Would he like to be let out for a play?" she asks as she teases the bulging skin.

"Yes please, mistress."

"Very well slave."

She reaches under her pillow and grabs the keys.

As she unlocks the padlock, my cock now allowed to fully extend pushing the 2 parts that make up the cage apart. Now clear of each other, she takes the cage off and releases my balls leaving a rock-solid cock standing to attention, ready for my mistress to use.

"Take off those dirty knickers."

"Yes mistress." I replied, sliding them off.

She wasted no time sitting on my cock. My cock slides effortlessly into her warm wet pussy.

She begins by rocking on my cock lightly and asks if I watched the video she had sent.

"Yes mistress," I say as her hips begin gyrating in a circular motion.

"Did you like it?" she asks.

"Yes, mistress."

At this point my cock started to twitch and I could feel my orgasm building. I run through the most unsexual things I can to try and repress the urge to release my swollen balls.

Nascar racing, I think to myself as I visualize ugly cars going round in circles.

This helps as my mistress builds up speed, she begins to come before changing her rhythm from a fast bouncy pace to a slight pause and a hard bounce down on my cock to a rocking motion as she begins to cum.

I feel her g-spot swell as my cock intermittently pushes on it with each rock she completes.

As her orgasm subsides, she again starts building up speed as she rides my cock.

As before, I try to hold off cumming but as my mistress approaches her 2nd orgasm, it is to no avail and I grab her arse firmly as I arch my back and give in to the sensation and approach the point of no return.

It is at this point mistress stands straight up coming off my cock.

My hard cock now twitching away as my mistress now sat between my legs, rubs her clit rapidly to finish her orgasm.

As the pre-cumming sensation subsides I am left more sexually aroused than ever, as I lay there while my mistress gets dressed, it takes a good 5 minutes for my cock to stop twitching as am sure it tries to pump cum out; the only problem is I hadn't got to that point in my orgasm.

After the twitching stops, it takes another 5 minutes for my erection to subside.

Still laying on the bed naked, my fully clothed mistress comes over to the bed and sitting down at my waist level she grabs the cage and scoops up my half flaccid cock into its cage she encapsulates my balls and padlocks the cage shut.

She then orders me to fasten up her necklace as she holds her hair off her neck.

"Thank you, slave," she says as she leaves the room and heads downstairs.

CHAPTER 3

As I walk downstairs, leaving my slave on the bed, unsatisfied. I think of ways to make my slave aroused, knowing that each time he is aroused without being allowed to cum will increase the amount he will cum when I let him. Looking forward to receiving the largest amount of cum possible released inside me. I just needed to keep him aroused. I think what would be the best thing for my slave.

I need to pee, so head to the toilet thinking of ways to turn on my slave. I try to think of a way to pee that will add to the amount of cum that will be filling me up later.

As I walk through the kitchen I take the knickers I pooed yesterday out of the washing machine. I head to the bathroom and lay down a towel and place the knickers, now crusted in a layer of dry shit on top of the towel.

I set up my phone to record and crouch over the knickers. I empty the contents of my bladder into the knickers, moving around, making sure to wet them completely.

After I finish I pick up the knickers and place them on the top of the toilet seat.

I put the wet towel in the washing machine and grabbed my phone.

Walking back over to the knickers I take a pic and then lift the waistband and take another picture of the inside.

I sent the pics and video to my slave, with the instructions to put them on until further notice.

A few minutes later I hear my slave coming down the stares and head to the toilet.

It wasn't long before he came into the front room in just the soiled knickers and a t-shirt.

He put down a towel and sat down next to me.

"Joint, slave" I say

"Yes mistress," my slave replies and gets straight on it.

As he finished his half and passed the joint to me, I tell my slave to make me some dinner.

"Yes mistress," he says as he stands, waking out of the room.

"Slave!"

"Yes mistress," he says, quickly returning to the room.

"Put some trousers on before you do," I say while looking over at the yellowy-brown patch on the towel where he had been sat

"Yes mistress," and again he disappears.

"SLAVE!!" I shout.

"Yes mistress," I reply once more as I return to the doorway.

"Come here."

He comes and stands in front of me.

The smell became abundant in the air. A strong piss smell with a hint of my shit.

"Can you feel my poo on your arse?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Is it making you hard"

"Yes mistress"

"Show me, slave."

He grabs one side of the knickers and pulls them to the side and reveals his swollen cock trapped in the small cage.

Some brown smears are visible on the protruding skin and across the parted knickers.

"Ok, my dirty slave." "Carry on and make sure you wash your filthy hands before you make dinner."

As he leaves the room the smell dissipates as I smoke the joint. I can't help but feel the need to poo as my morning one has been delayed.

I think of the best way to turn my slave on with my morning bowel movement.

I contemplate making another video but settle on the idea of letting him watch me shit and then try and decide the best place to do it.

The toilet is the obvious choice. I could sit back and let him watch me while kneeling. No cleanup, that's a positive, whereas yesterday when I went to poo in the bath then it would need cleaning out.

But then again, I wouldn't have to clean it. I don't want to shit in the bath but if my slave wants to see it, he can clean it up.

He is enjoying sitting in my shitty knickers. He will probably enjoy that as well.

Before long I had finished the joint, and my slave had returned fully clothed with a sandwich for me.

He holds out the plate and says "your dinner mistress."

"Thank you, slave." I say, before taking the plate.

He sits down and I start my dinner.

Halfway through I get a whiff of piss coming my way.

"Go upstairs and lay on the bed, you stink."

"Yes mistress," he says, leaving the room

"And make sure you don't make a mess on the bed!!" I shout before he heads upstairs.

I finish my lunch and go upstairs to get my slave as I don't think I can hold off any longer.

I head upstairs to see my slave laid in the middle of a heavily towelled bed.

I walk up to my slave and lean over and kiss him briefly before saying in a low voice "mistress really needs to have a shit."

"Would my slave like to watch me?"

*Yes please, mistress;" he replies eagerly.

"I can barely hold it in;" I say kissing him again.

His hand squeezes my arse cheek as we kiss.

I feel a strange sensation as he does, but it doesn't help my need any as the urge builds.

"Did you want to feel the shit in my arse?"

Before my slave has a chance to answer, I tell him to lube up a finger, already knowing his yes mistress default answer was coming.

What a strange sensation as his finger slid in adding pressure to my already full bowels. I feel this might have been a bad idea and pull forward off his finger, releasing the extra pressure but this fills the room with a pungent smell as I turn around and see my slaves finger still pointing but covered in my shit.

"Can I have a wipe, please, mistress?"

"Use your knickers," I say as I clench my arse cheeks together to hold it in place.

As he wipes his dirty finger on the already soiled knickers, I see his hard caged cock, and with the urgency building I kneel on the bed and lower his knickers to his knees and lift my leg over his stomach and make my way up to his crotch.

There are streaks of brown shit from the knickers across his crotch, and now legs from the knickers being pulled down.

I move down his body so my crotch is in line with his. As I do I feel the metal cage against my pussy.

I relax and after a small fart then I start to poo.

The relief overshadows the thought of what I am actually doing.