Day & Night in the Bed of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitates, thinking about the noise being heard by master, and considers using the small t-bar as a more stealthy option but then he would probably know either way, so she may as well use what she wants, because if she was going to be punished for wanking, it better be worthwhile, and I just shit my knickers for master, and the door was still wedged shut so she plugs in the purple wand and puts on the attachment.

Sitting down on the pad, she lays back and turns on the g-spot vibe and gently rubs her clit a few times before sliding it deep inside her pussy. It glides in smoothly, aided by her natural lubricant.

She pushes the vibrating shaft against her g-spot and turns on the wand.

As the vigorously vibrating petals made contact with her clit, she hovered above for a while before lowering the wand down firmly, and with the occasional twist of the wrist she began thrusting the dildo in and out, increasing the spread and angle so it hit the perfect spot with each thrust.

Before long she began to cum. Her feet dug into the bed as she arched her back before closing, her legs tight and falling on her side as the wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

As she regained control, she began thrusting again, this time bringing the vibrator fully outside with each stroke allowing the bulbous tip to stretch her pussy until again she felt herself starting to orgasm her once tight pussy relaxes her muscles letting the tip move in and out easily. She angles it down, raising the tip so it puts pressure on the g-spot, and every time she hits the g-spot a small stream of squirt follows, running down her pussy and arse, soaking the mat.

This went on for another 20 minutes as she pleasured herself another 4 times.

Wet, sweaty and shaking, she turned off the wand and used the dildo that had been turned up to full power during the course of her masterbation session to rub her clit before she turned that off and grabbed the wipes.

She cleans herself and the toys and puts them back in the draw.

She then folds up the mat revealing 2 wet patches on the bed. A semicircle where she leaked over the front edge and a small round spot from under the mat.

She pauses as she realizes the patches will still be visible later when she brings her master upstairs for a surprise she had been planning then continues to tidy away her toys.

She grabs her soiled white knickers she wasn't meant to take off and puts them back on, followed by the rest of her clothes.

She removes the shit-covered knickers from the pot and picks it up and then grabs her phone, stopping the video and unwedged the door before heading down stairs to empty the pot.

After rinsing it out she goes to the fridge and pours herself another glass of pineapple juice her 3rd of the day and after finishing the glass she heads into the front room to see her master who at least knows that she had taken the knickers off to put on the negligee from the pic and she sent earlier and she wasn't exactly quiet while playing either.

As she entered the room she went over and kissed her master.

As they kissed he reached round and squeezed her arse. He is probably feeling what knickers I have on, she thought.

As they finished kissing master just asked if slave wanted a joint.

Yes, please master, she says as she sits down.

CHAPTER 3

I make the joint and smoke my half before passing it over to my slave.

I thought about asking my slave about what she was doing upstairs and why she changed knickers if she went to the toilet. If so, where did she film it, was it a pee or a poo, did she have a wank etc, but opt to just wait and see if I get any of them answers voluntarily first.

We finish the joint and have some lunch and watch another episode while we eat and have another joint.

She picks up her phone, and shortly after I receive a message, and as my phone beeps, my slave stands up and leaves the room as if the school bell had rung or the fire alarm had sounded.

I picked up my phone and the message read "would master come upstairs in 10 minutes for a special treat" and there was an accompanying picture of my slave in the negligee she had on earlier. I clicked the photo and as it filled the screen I could clearly see the bulge filling the rear of her knickers.

As my cock, now solid not only at the picture, but also the thought of what my slave had planned.

I waited the 10 minutes with bated anticipation counting down the minutes.

As soon as the time is up I head upstairs and walk into the bedroom.

My slave stood at the side of the bed, naked apart from the white knickers she was told not to remove.

Did Master like the picture, she asks

Yes slave

Would you like to watch the video of me pooping my knickers? she asks seductively.

I think you know the answer slave I say as I step forward, bringing my body next to hers and grabbing her arse I kiss my slave.

She pulls away and drops to her knees and begins to unbutton my jeans and lower the fly before pulling them and my boxers down in a single motion exposing my hard cock pointing at her face.

She wasted no time in engulfing the length of my shaft between her lips.

She sucks vigorously for a minute before asking me to sit on the bed.

As I do she walks over to the bedside table and picks up a slim wine glass, turns around, and says I have uploaded the video to the server for you to watch.

Here are the knickers I was wearing, she says, placing them on the bed, and I have only drunk pineapple juice today if Master would like a drink.

Yes please slave I say.

She then pushes her knickers to one side and brings the glass up to her pussy and after a few seconds a trickle of pee starts to fill the glass.

She then stopped filling the glass half full before handing it to me, saying let me know if you wanted anymore as she had drank a lot of pineapple juice.

She then puts a cushion between my legs and once again drops to her knees.

I bring the glass to my lips and take a swig of the warm sweet tasting pee.

My slaves lips were around the tip of my cock as I found and played the video.

I start watching and take another bigger sip of my slave's pee.

Would you like to sit on my cock.

Yes please master.

Sit on my cock, then, slave.

Take your knickers off.

Yes master

Facing away, she lowers herself into my cock.

She starts riding me, rocking back and forth before I slap her arse and say, did I say you can ride.

No master and she then stops rocking and sits still on my cock as the video plays. I see her Knickers start to fill up. My cock starts throbbing and twitching deep inside my slave's wet pussy.

I go to have another drink and notice the glass is almost empty, so I push my slave forward off my cock, and with her bent over in front of me, I put the wine glass up to her pussy and say refill.

I wait a few seconds and then her pussy begins to widen, followed by a strong stream of piss that quickly fills the glass.

I pull the glass away and pull my slave, still pissing back towards me and I slide my cock back inside her.

The stream stopped as I entered her wet pussy with the last dribble cascading down my balls.

She continued to ride my cock as her wet crotch sloshed against mine.

She rode my cock to reach orgasm, as I watched the video to the end for the 2nd time.

I put my phone down and grab my slaves hips as she rocks my cock back and forth against her g-spot to cum again, squirting with every rock as she does.

I slap my slave's arse and tell her to stand up and put her hands on the wardrobe.

I stand up and grab her arse, then grab the looking back at the wet patch on the bed and decide to grab the blue mat to stop it getting any wetter.

I heard what I thought was the buzz of her wand earlier, and then as I opened the mat I got confirmation that my slave had had a wank and cum hard as the mat was drenched.

I pulled back the quilt to clear the bed and saw the wet patch where she had soaked through the mat.

I placed the mat on the bed.

Do you have something you want to tell me I ask my slave as I slap her arse.

I got horny and played with my toys.

Without permission

Yes master

I slapped her arse again, harder than before.

Is that acceptable

No master, she says, before letting out another moan as I slap her arse again.

I pull her back and sit her on the mat that's lying on the bed.

Clean my cock slave, and then I will give you your punishments. 3 isn't it.

don't know Master.

I grab her breast, squeezing it hard while pinching her nipple between my fingers. She moans as I raise my free hand and slap her other breast.

You took your knickers off

You had a play

And where is your butt plug?

Still down stairs

And where should it be?

In my arse master.

That's right slave

Now clean my cock.

Yes master, she says as she takes my cock into her mouth, sucking off the mixture of juices.

As she is cleaning me I finish my glass of pee and feel myself starting to cum.

I pull my cock out of her mouth and push her backwards on the bed.

Grab your ankles

Yes, master, she replies while doing as instructed

I continue stroking my shaft as my slave raises her legs, exposing her pussy.

As I go past the point of no return I stop and lower my cock sliding it deeply inside as I start to ejaculate 3 solid squirts of hot cum followed by numerous more smaller squirts as my cock buried deep inside my slave twitches away for a couple of minutes emptying my balls completely filling her up with my white cum as my cock twitches away my slave has a mild orgasm and as I withdraw my waning cock slowly out her leg quivers and as her pussy relaxes and contracts my cum starts to leak out so I grab her white soiled knickers and wipe up the cum dripping from her gaping pussy before pushing the knickers inside her making sure no more cum leaks out.

Using a single finger, I gradually pushed in most of the knickers leaving just a small white tail protruding from her pussy.

I pulled her legs free of her grasp and stood her up.

I instructed her to go and wait in the dining room.

Yes, master, she says, and promptly leaves the bedroom.

I open the drawer and grab the wand with my slave's preferred attachment for clitoral play, and out of the basket I grab a couple of paddles, a flogger, rope clamps and wrist restraints; then from the wardrobe the cane.

I place them on the bed and before heading down stairs to administer my slaves punishment, I grab the dirty knickers my slave filled earlier.

I inspected them, turning them inside out where a layer of shit still covered the rear. Unsure what to do with them, I smell them and squeeze some of the poo between the material. Turned on and also repulsed by that, part of me wants to put them on my slave for spanking and part wants to put them on or wrap them around my cock.

I decide to put them back on the bed and head down with the toys.

As I entered the dining room my slave stood in the middle of the room, legs slightly parted and her arms behind her head, facing away from me.

I walk up to her and kiss her neck and slide my hand down her body from her shoulder, down over her breast, glancing her erect nipple down her stomach, and then stopping with my full hand covering her pussy.

I then pulled back and slapped her pussy before dragging my nails round her hips and letting my hand settle on her round arse cheek I pulled my hand back again and struck her arse hard and fast, causing her to stumble forward.

I grab her hips and pull her back to me so I can mirror the punishment on the other cheek.

I grab the purple wrist restraints and put them in her wrist, and then chain her to the ceiling.

I grab the flogger and walk around to face my slave. I grab her chin and lean forward to kiss her.

We kiss, then I step back and raise the flogger to her tits and slowly let the strands flow over them before I whip them across her tits from left to right.

She moans slightly as the knots make painful contact with her sensitive breasts.

After the flogger I grab the wooden paddle and continue the abuse to my slaves breasts. I put my hand underneath them, lifting them onto the palm of my hand as I slapped down with the paddle swapping breasts every few strokes. Now red and tender, I stroke and squeeze them, causing my slave to wince in pain while simultaneously moaning slightly as she enjoys the experience. I then grab the nipple clamps and spread the clamps wide and slowly release the full pressure onto her nipples and then behind her back I slide my fingers down her spine, between her arse cheeks, over her arse hole, and to the knickers still protruding from her pussy.

I place my finger into the fabric hanging out and rub my clothed finger over her clit.

I start rubbing, getting faster and faster until she starts to orgasm, at that point I stop and slap her arse with my hand.

I again pick up the wooden paddle and start stroking her arse with it.

Why did you take the knickers off when I have asked you to keep them on.

Whack. As the paddle hits her cheek, she lets out a moan and says, Because I wanted to poo wearing something sexy for you from your list, you sent me and the white knickers wouldn't match.

Ok slave. Why didn't you put your butt plug back in.

Whack the paddle hits the other cheek.

I think I still need another poo master and will put it back in when I have finished that poo.

And why did you have a play without asking

I was all horney and I thought you would say no and I wanted to be punished.

Whack another strike on her arse.

Oh, you will be punished for it.

I grab the rope and tie it around her back over her shoulders tying knots in strategic positions, and just as I get to looping the rope between her legs, I slowly pull the knickers out of her pussy.

I walk round and order my slave to open her mouth.

Doing as she is told, she opens her mouth and I slide in the damp messed knickers.

I continue tying the rope and put in a knot to line up with her clit, and as I tighten the knot I slide in the wand and secure it in place within the rope.

I then looped it between her legs, between her arse cheeks, and up her back, securing it so the wand with the flower petal attachment was directly and firmly pressed against her clit.

I walk over and grab the cane and plug in the wand.

I turn around to see my slave suspended and tied into a body harness with the purple wand hanging between her legs.

I walk up to her and gently stroke my slave's arse with one hand as I bring my other hand around her and brush the cane up her leg.

I think 20 strokes with the cane is an appropriate punishment for wanking, don't you slave I ask.

Yes master, she says, albeit muffled through the knickers.

I walk around to face her and remove the knickers from her mouth.

What was that

Yes master, she says clearly

I lean forward and kiss her, the dirty flavors of the heavily messed knickers still filling her mouth.

Holding her neck and cheek, I withdraw and put her knickers back in her mouth.

And since you like your wand so much, I will just leave this on for you. I say as I reach between her legs and turn the wand on and up to full speed.

Oh, and for every time you cum I will add 5 spanks with the cane. understood slave?

She nods her head and I walk behind her.

CHAPTER 4

As her master left my peripheral vision, the intense vibrations were already stimulating my clit. I try to focus on something else. Anything else.

She knew 20 strokes of the cane would push the boundary between pleasure and pain and definitely didn't want any more.

I could feel the cane held flat across both my cheeks as it traveled in a circular motion before briefly leaving my arse before making contact again with a vengeance.

A hard hit across both my cheeks makes me step forward slightly; as I recoil from the strike, the wand begins to rock between my legs, making it even harder to not react to the vibrations.

Another hit came shortly after, this time at full force hitting low on my right cheek.

I was more prepared for it this time so was able to stay relatively still, not wanting to increase the amount rocked over my clit.

Whack. The 3rd strike hit the opposite check and then 2 more across both cheeks made me bite my lip.

As the sharp pain subsides the sensation on my clit again came to the forefront of my mind as I feel myself on the verge of cuming master comes up behind my arse and grabs my sore cheek squeezing it lightly as his erect cock glances her other cheek. I let out a moan as he asks me how many are left.

I don't know, master. I reply. I wasn't counting.

That was number 5, he said, now counting on slave.

Yes, master, I say as I bite into my lip again, this time to disguise the wave of pleasure coming from between her legs.

The next hit was lighter and a welcome distraction as the waves of pleasure turned to pain.

6

The wait for the next hit seemed to take forever to come. I was just building up to orgasm when the next hit came hard, followed by 2 more rapidly after.

My arse tightens and orgasm subsides slightly as the increasing pain radiates.

7

8

9

I say in a waning voice as I hold onto the chains as my legs start to shake. I take the weight off my twitching legs as they are less able to support me. I spread my legs wider to stabilize myself but the vibrations are too much and I start to cum hard.

I try and hide it at first, trying to match the tone of my moans with that of the moans due to my punishment but then I feel the splashing on my ankles as I squirt uncomfortably, so no longer try and hide my pleasure and fully embrace the sensation leaning further onto the chains and arch my back.

Whack another hit across the now perfectly exposed top of my arse.

Just as my orgasm began to subside master walks up behind me and slides 2 fingers inside my very wet pussy and straight away starts rubbing my g spot bringing me back up to orgasm almost immediately causing my pussy to squirt even more evident by the sloshing sound being made by my master's hand fucking my pussy.

I close my legs, trapping her masters hand.

His fingers now still, trapped deep inside my pussy; his other hand reaches round, grabbing my breast and squeezing and pinching my nipple.

As my orgasm subsides, I again widen my legs for support.

Master then slides his fingers out and comes to face me.

He grabs the exposed tab of knickers and says open

I do as he asked, and can smell my pungent juices on my master's hand.

He takes the knickers out and cleans his hand of my squirts and pussy juice and then slides them back in.

So that's 5 more spanks with the cane.

I nod as the new flavors fill my mouth, and master then disappears behind me.

Whack. Master wasted no time in resuming the punishment.

I let out a muffled 10

Next, I feel my arms being unshackled from the ceiling.

And the rope being removed, allowing the wand to break connection with her clit.

I lower my arms, and then my master leads me forward to the chair and says palms flat on the seat.

I do as I am told, and leaning forward I place my hand flat on the red leather.

Master then standing behind me, he strokes my croch with his erect cock rucking his bell end across the length of my pussy before stopping and stepping away, dragging his nails across my back as he does.

Whack, the wrath of the cane had returned

11

12

13

14

15

16

I say through muffled knickers as master delivers 6 powerful whacks across my cheeks. The pain was immense as it traveled in waves over my body radiating from my arse.

I then felt Master again stepping up behind me. He placed both hands on both arse cheeks, pushed me forward and said kneel.