Day and (Second) Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she says. "Okay."

My cock swells a bit just from her tone.

"I think we may need to reevaluate our foreplay, Q," she says. "I'm going to need some fingers first, and I'm not having a sissy penetrate me."

I appreciate her humility. Some receptive partners abuse the dynamic. Unless their penetrator is an asshole-bordering-on-rapist, they know they can trash talk the equipment without fear of reprisal. It makes them feel more in control. Gold star for Melinda; she's better than that.

I roll my shoulders, then shrug. "Mandy's tongue can go just about anywhere, Mel," I say. "I'm happy to handle the front. Do you like to get licked around back?"

"Who doesn't?" she replies. "Excellent idea. Logistics...?"

"Standing is best," I say. "Don't worry, if it gets intense, you can basically just use Mandy's body as a stool."

One of Mel's hands drifts towards her breasts on instinct. She bites her lip. She walks over so that she's right by the bed; she'll be able to put one hand down on it while Mandy and I work our magic. If anything goes horribly wrong -- or wonderfully right -- she can list over to her left and hit the mattress.

"Sissy," she says, "worship my asshole."

"Yes, Miss Mel," Mandy replies. She crawls around behind my date.

"Pillow, or two swats off your total later?" I ask.

"Two swats, please, Master," Mandy replies. The bedroom has carpeting. I'm being generous.

"Licking only, sissy," Melinda says sternly. "A little pressure is fine, but if you penetrate, I'm going to ask your master to punish you severely."

"Yes, Miss Mel," Mandy says. "May I please caress your beautiful ass while I worship your hole? It will help me get better access, too."

Mel's ass is pretty nice. Mandy's is way, way better.

"If you're gentle," Melinda says, "you can rub my ass, hips, and legs however you want."

"Thank you, Miss Mel," Mandy says. She manages to sound grateful. She's well-trained, and this isn't the first date of mine that she's had to service.

I fetch a pillow for myself, plus a small tube of lube, while Mandy gets to work. Melinda focuses on her own breasts and nipples, patiently waiting for me to take care of her pussy and clit. On my way back to her, I see her face relax. She lets out a contented sigh. My sissy is very good at what she does. She's even humming for my date. It's not nearly as happy as when she's servicing me, but she's convincing enough. I think Mel appreciates it; I get the sense that she's not into making her sex partners miserable during the acts themselves. She wants them to enjoy pleasing her.

I get on my knees and caress Mel's bush. If she wanted kisses, she would've shaved or waxed. When I start teasing around her pussy lips, I gently grasp her pubic hair and pull up, giving me better access to the prize. She groans a little, but doesn't stop me. I mentally prepare myself for a jungle safari.

Mel takes good care of herself. She smells fine, and her pussy and clit are both very pretty. They're just hard to see properly, and they're not going to feel great on my face, lips, or tongue. I test out a variety of speeds and pressures to start with. I figure out she likes a ramp-up of pressure, but isn't interested in any quick tongue motions. She's all about the marathon, not the sprint. Mandy and I find a dual rhythm; I do my best to keep my face attached when Mel's hips start gyrating.

It only takes a minute or two before she requests my first finger. It's already lubed. I tease for a few moments, then slide it in. Mel's channel is hot and wet, but still a little tight. I sink my finger in all the way, and keep working near her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Curling, mostly," she says. She's feeling good, but she still has her wits about her. "I've honestly never found the spot, but that motion still feels best. Don't worry about teasing me, though. Make me cum. Clit action too. A good cum will loosen me up for your big, thick cock."

I murmur something like "Thank you" into her pelvis. She chuckles a little and lowers one hand to my head, gently stroking my hair. After another minute, she requests the second finger, and she's not interested in making complete sentences anymore. Mandy remains a brave and devoted little sissy, bringing up the rear. Whatever she's doing back there, Mel's enjoying it just fine; she's certainly not offering up any criticism.

Melinda's a real woman, not a sissy. She makes the rules right now, which means she gets to set the pace. I keep up a steady rhythm with my tongue. I can sense her nod above me every once in awhile, and she never asks me to change anything up. It takes her several more minutes to cum, but we get her there. Just before she climaxes, she grabs my head with both hands and makes sure my tongue and lips are exactly where they need to be. She squeezes my fingers with her inner muscles, and doesn't tell me to take them out -- not even when she's done.

"Okay," she exhales. "Okay. Okay. Good. That was good."

I smile. I hear a little bit of the manager in her voice. It's an amusing counterpoint to her panting and sighing. I feel her relax down onto Mandy's face, taking me up on the offer to use my sissy as furniture. She runs her fingers through my brown hair a few times, then gently nudges my face away from her pussy. Her hips are still moving. She keeps riding my fingers.

"Add a third, slowly, gently," she says. "More lube. Once I'm used to them, stretch me a little."

I do as she asks, enjoying her post-cum scent as it fills the air around the three of us. Women are always more beautiful after they cum. Melinda's imperfections and less-than-ideal grooming habits fade away. I see the vulnerable, satisfied, and still-game woman in front of me as a complete picture. Her only reaction to my three lubed fingers is a deep breath, in and out. I give her gentle kisses on her legs, which are either shaved or waxed smooth. I occasionally glance up at her breasts, and notice that the dark-red nipples are engorged. Above those, her lips seem fuller too.

Mandy's tongue is probably cramping; she's bobbing her head more to compensate. Her hands are motionless upon Mel's thighs. I reach around with my free hand and stroke my sissy's delicate skin. Her humming has long since ceased, but she releases a sissy sigh for me. It's beautiful.

"I think I want the sissy's tongue on my pussy and clit when your cock is in me," Mel says, still gyrating her hips.

I smile up at her. "Of course," I reply. "Can she go to the bathroom and wash out her mouth?"

"What are you implying?" Mel asks suspiciously. She's just fucking with me. She's not upset.

"Safety first," I answer easily.

Mel chuckles, and nods. I tap Mandy's hand, and she moves away from my date. She gets down on all fours and crawls towards the bathroom. She shoots me a grateful look as she passes by. I give her a stern, warning one back.

Mel sighs; she doesn't sound happy. I refocus on her.

"I don't usually do doggy style," she says. "It's degrading to women. I just don't see a better way to get the sissy's tongue where it needs to be, though."

I hope my poker face holds. "I'll follow your lead, Mel," I say. I make a mental note not to try anything funny while I'm plowing her from behind. If I do, she might use her own bra as kindling and burn my fucking house down.

She looks down and smiles wanly. "Except you won't be," she says. "Still, I want that cock, and I think the sissy's tongue will help me take it. Go ahead and get the condom on."

I nod, and slowly withdraw my three fingers from her well-stretched pussy. I linger a moment to make sure she's okay; she sits down on the mattress, waiting for the other players to get ready. I get up, toss the pillow on the bed, and go find a condom. Her request isn't particularly surprising. I'm having unprotected anal sex with Mandy at least once a day.

Mandy crawls out of the bathroom; Mel pats the bed and gets her into position quickly. She wastes no time mounting my sissy's face. It would be a sixty-nine, except that Mel has no intention of pleasuring Mandy's caged clitty. Mandy's head and Mel's pussy are almost off the side of the bed. Mel wants me standing. She doesn't want to be mounted; she just wants a fucking machine.

I stroke my condom-covered cock with a lubed hand. I head over to the sights, sounds, and smells of sissy servitude. Mel's already having a good time on Mandy's tongue again. I place a hand on my date's hip and gently caress it. Mel looks back and gives me the nod. I can tell she's still a little apprehensive. That makes my already-stiff cock twitch. I smile at her, and try to look reassuring. In reality, I'm clinging to the last bits of psychological satisfaction I'll derive from this vanilla fuck: the knowledge that a dominant woman is willing to bend her own rules for my long, thick member, and that's a little scared of it.

It bears repeating: Mel's a real woman, not a sissy. As bland as this fuck will be for me, I need to show Mandy that real women get treated with respect. I ease my cock into Mel's pussy, and I wait for her signals. She stops thrusting and gyrating for a while, letting Mandy pick up the slack with slow, steady tongue action. My date tells me to pause twice, and withdraw a little once, before I finally bottom out. When Melinda feels it, she stops trying to look back at the action. She accepts her literal position, if not the figurative one usually associated with it.

"Oh, fuck," she groans. Her head sinks down a little, towards Mandy's thong-covered clitty. My cock and I accept the flattery.

She's got a great pussy. I can't tell if she's got strong muscles, or if my cock is big enough to provoke the equal-and-opposite reaction just by stretching her. It's a different sensation than Mandy's sissy hole, and I enjoy that variety from time to time. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and savor the sensations. She managed to take almost all of me inside of her. There's about half an inch still outside of her hot channel.

I open my eyes again, and soak up the sight of her ass, her back, her neck, and the back of her head. I notice that she's got some hair in her crack and around her brown asshole, trailing down from a small patch near her tailbone. I smile, remembering the extended rim job Mandy just gave that same hole. I obviously prefer my sex partners smooth, but Mel's grooming choices are part and parcel to my sissy's continuing education. I really can't lose.

Mel starts moving again. Mandy starts humming. I wait.

"Okay," Mel says, letting out a hint of that manager voice again. "Okay, go. Fuck me, Q. You can fuck me. It's okay. I'll be okay."

I grin, even though there's nobody to see it. I start thrusting. Mel moans. Only after a few seconds is it clear she's saying, "Oh, fuck," again. She stretches out the words, and I keep stretching out her pussy. Even from a standing position, I can press down towards her inner wall a bit. She responds immediately. Her shoulders and head slump down. She's not sure where to put her hands; she eventually places them on the bed, on the outside of Mandy's legs. I find a rhythm that matches her hips, and then I do what I do best.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Mel huffs out in time to my steady work.

Were I not such a gentleman, this is exactly when I'd starting getting naughty. I'd squeeze her, spank her, dribble some lube or spit down into her crack, and begin putting pressure on her asshole with my thumb. Mel's made it pretty clear she's not into any of that, though, and I respect her vibe. I keep my hands near her wide hips, and only use her body for leverage. I fuck her like the machine -- the prop -- that she clearly wants me to be.

Mandy laps away, humming all the while. Mel probably doesn't even notice. I do, though, and I know my sissy is putting on an act. She loves my cock, not pussy -- and especially not hairy pussy. I decide to take a small chance with some dirty talk.

"That's right, sissy," I say, "worship that beautiful pussy. Worship what you'll never have, and what you can never give me. Tell Mel how much you love her pussy. Thank her for letting you get as close to real womanhood as you ever will. Drink it in."

Mandy's humming changes to the telltale cadence of words -- muffled, at that. Mel's grinding down onto her face pretty hard. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My gamble pays off, apparently. Melinda sinks down completely onto Mandy, spreads her legs further apart, and then starts putting in some overtime with her knees and hips. I move in closer, letting my own knees rest against the edge of the bed. I happily match the new, faster pace my date sets. We're getting near the end. I start thinking about how I'm going to make myself cum faster. No offense to Mel, but this is going to be a one-and-done night for the two of us.

Just when I think I've got her pegged, though -- no pun intended - my date gives me and my sissy a real surprise.

"Fuck!" she barks out. "Lick my hairy fucking cunt, you pathetic sissy fucking bitch! Fucking gag on my muff! Drown in it! Fuck you. FUCK YOU!"

I bite my lip, hard. I start hammering into Melinda's scalding, soaked, fully-stretched-out pussy just to stop myself from laughing. I know she's going to cum soon; there's no other explanation for that incredible string of abusive, dominant filth. I imagine saying something similar back to her. I pretend I'm trying to break her -- to add her to my household as a bitch. I imagine fucking her stupid, spanking her raw, and putting her below Mandy on the totem pole until she learns her place - which will include losing all of the body hair, plus at least ten pounds.

Despite how uniquely enjoyable a pussy is, I imagine sodomizing her. There's just something about it. In my quick, ad hoc fantasy, she hates it for all the wrong reasons -- these stupid, bullshit, faux-feminist ones -- but then finally she admits she likes it for all the right ones. Then, after a few more butt-fuckings, she starts to like it for all the wrong ones, too. She starts to like being a submissive butt-bitch to a giant master cock. After that, I collar her. I put her pussy in chastity whenever I'm not using it. She wears an anal plug to work every day. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, it's keeping a massive load of my cum inside of her. The other days are for Mandy, of course. Even in my fantasies about dominating and enslaving someone else, Mandy's always there. I think that's love.

Melinda loses all sense of reason. "Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck me!" she growls, and I have no idea who the 'you' is at this point. I remain a gentleman, and don't give voice to any of the despicable thoughts that are making my balls and prostate churn. I wait for Melinda to cum. Once she does, I seize the moment. I fuck into her like crazy, exhale like an angry bull, and blast into the condom so hard that my stupid lizard brain is certain -- and thrilled - that it broke.

I clench and squeeze my muscles, as I do. Melinda appreciates the way it makes my cock swell up. The two of us come down together. I put more weight on my knees. My date surprises me one more time.

"Not bad, sissy," she pants. "Not bad at all."

Talk about whiplash. That's sex for you, though.

"Thank you, Miss Mel," Mandy replies. My well-fucked date has eased up enough so that Mandy can both breathe and speak clearly. That's as good a sign as any that we're done. I withdraw my cock; it's still covered by a perfectly-intact condom, though one heavy with my cum. I can smell the warm rubber as soon as it leaves Mel's pussy. She and I both just had a workout; Mandy's tongue had its second.

Mel's limbs firm up after a minute, and she rolls over, off of Mandy. She scoots up to the pillows at the head of the bed and gets herself comfy.

"Refreshments, sissy," she says, clapping her hands twice.

Mandy gets up, but lingers; she's waiting for specifics. I take pity on her. Mel doesn't know everything about my house. How would she?

"Bottles of water to start, Mandy," I tell her. "You can make another trip if we decide we want some snacks."

"Yes, Master," Mandy says, then adds, "Yes, Miss." She gets down on all fours and crawls towards the kitchen. She knows she can stand up on the way back.

My cock's deflated enough for me to remove the condom without too much hassle. Mel sees, and motions for it -- or for both me and it, I suppose. I take a quick detour to fetch her a sex towel, which she gratefully accepts. When I settle in next to her on the bed, I hold up the used condom and give her a questioning look.

"She was a good sissy," Mel says. "I'll let her suck it off my breast."

"You sure?" I ask casually. "You could squeeze it out onto your bush, or I could dribble it down into your ass crack."

Mel smiles, and gives me a quick peck on the cheek. "I like your style," she says, "but I think I'll save that for when she fails to make me cum. I suppose that means it'll have to be when you're not fucking me, though, because, well..."

I smile back, then kiss her shoulder. "Thanks," I say. "I appreciate it." I hold off on the awkward conversation: that Mel might not be getting Mandy's tongue, or my cock, again.

"So, she has swats coming?" Mel asks.

"Eighteen," I say. "You've got the option, plus an implement, if you'd like."

"Hmm," she says, genuinely considering it.

Mandy returns with two bottles of water. She hands them to us, then gets on her knees by the bed. Mel and I take a few long swigs of the ice-cold water, and then share a look.

"Sissy," Mel says, "you did a fine job on my asshole and pussy tonight. As a reward, I'm going to let you nurse your master's cum off of my breast."

Mandy's genuinely excited to get my cum, but she adds extra enthusiasm for our guest's benefit. She widens her eyes and bounces her perky ass on her ankles. It makes her sissy titties bounce a little too.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Mel!" she breathily exclaims.

Mel pats the bed. "Up up, sissy," she says. "Come lie next to me and get ready to suckle."

"Yes, Miss Mel," Mandy replies. She crawls up to the bed and cuddles into Mel's wider, curvier body.

Mel turns the condom upside-down -- or right-side up, I suppose -- and squeezes my large load down onto her right breast. Mandy waits for the signal, then starts giving Mel's creamy-white mound dainty, submissive little sissy licks. Mel's face softens, and she sighs. I don't think her breasts or nipples are ultra-sensitive, but she's at least enjoying more sissy pageantry. I keep kissing and caressing her. I think she likes receiving gentle, sensual attention from two people at once.

Mandy laps up my load in a few seconds, and then looks to her temporary mistress again. Mel shares a long look with her. She lets her believe that she'll get to suckle some more. I can feel the spark of hope flickering in Mandy's chest. Mandy's not a fan of pussy, but she loves breasts. Who doesn't?

"Okay, sissy," Mel says gently. "It's time for your swats."

The hope dies, and Mandy deflates. "Yes, Miss Mel," she says. "How would you like this dumb, forgetful sissy bitch?"

"Over my knee, sissy," Mel answers. "I'm going to use a personal touch tonight. That means I'm not going to hold back at all, though. Two swats, or a pillow?"

Mandy has some trouble deciding.

"If you take the pillow," I say, "that does mean you won't have to worry about counting or any of the rest of it. I know how hard that is for you, dum-dum."

"The pillow, please, Miss," she responds immediately. She's uniquely receptive to my sales pitches.

"That's a good choice, sissy," Mel says.

In another minute, Mel's sitting on the edge of the bed, and Mandy's over her knee. Mel tugs Mandy's lacy red thong halfway down to her knees. I'm still relaxing on the bed, enjoying the occasional sip of water. Despite all the disgusting fantasies about Mel that helped me cum faster, I respect her. She's good with Mandy. She'd certainly treat a sissy of her own differently -- that's practically inevitable, given the obvious differences between a male and female owner -- but she's got a knack for it.