Day by Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A set of twins change bodies.
8.7k words
4.65
20.3k
40
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
101 Followers

Day by Day Chapter 1

This is an incest story with a twist. If incest stories are not your thing, then please move on. Otherwise enjoy the play between twins. This also a longer story (8700 words) so sit back and enjoy the buildup.

Steven Day - 21 years old, older twin by 10 minutes. Five foot eleven, athletic, brown hair kept short. Currently enrolled in University as a Junior studying Sociology.

Sarah Day - 21 years old, five foot seven. Brunette with hair to her shoulders, athletic with a toned body, C cup boobs, tight ass. Currently enrolled in University as a Junior studying Biology and would like to be a Vet someday.

Sarah and Steve shared an apartment at school to save their parents money. They had an arrangement that if either of them wanted some privacy, they would try and arrange it ahead of time so no one would be embarrassed. Every once in a while, there was a mix up in communication and one or the other would interrupt their twin's fun. They got used to living together and didn't mind walking around in their underwear or their PJ's.

This story will be told from each of the twin's perspectives as we go along. Pay attention to who is talking.

Steve

It was my turn to have the apartment by myself. Well, not by myself but with a woman that was more of a friend with benefits. We liked each other but knew we would not be in it for the long term. However, the sex was really good, and we both knew how to push each other's pleasure centers. Amy looked a little like my sister and I always wondered what would happen if Sarah and I ever did the deed.

Amy was licking and sucking on my cock as we lay naked on my bed. I watched her slide her mouth down my cock and suddenly I imagined that it was my sister sliding her tongue all around my erection. My cock suddenly got harder as she stroked my balls and suckled on the head. She looked at me and the harder I got the wider her eyes got.

"Steve, are you thinking about Sarah again?"

I nodded my head as she told me to come in Sarah's mouth. We had fantasized about this before as Amy had expressed a desire for my sister. Thinking about Sarah and Amy and I naked in the same bed tightened my balls and I started coming. Amy drank it all down and when finished, she had a big smile on her face.

Sarah

It was Friday night, and I was studying at the library since Steve had invited Amy over for some private time. I had one of the private study rooms all to myself as I thought about what they might be doing in my absence. The thought of Amy's mouth on my brother had my nipples hard. I knew that it was taboo to think of my brother like that. I also wondered if Amy liked women, because I often caught her looking sideways at me. Sometimes she would brush up against me, especially if we were in our galley kitchen together. I had never had a relationship with another woman and would probably never start one on my own.

I had been assigned a paper on the dual sexuality of animals. How some animals at times can change their sex to suit the situation. This usually happened more in the lower species such as worms. About 33% of all species (not including insects) can be hermaphrodites of one kind or another. The three main groups include:

Protandry: Where an organism develops as a male, and then changes sex to a female.

Protogyny: Where the organism develops as a female, and then changes sex to a male.

Bidirectional sex changers: Where an organism has female and male reproductive organs but may act either as a female or as a male during different stages in life.

I wondered what it would be like to have a penis and penetrate another female and experience a male ejaculation. Would the feeling be as intense as the orgasms I have as a female? What if I became my male twin and my brother became my female twin? I let my mind wander about all the possibilities. If my twin were the same sex as myself, would we enjoy it? I knew what it was like to suck a cock, would it be the same if I had a cock also? Or the opposite, what if we were both female and enjoyed licking each other pussies?

Loki

As the Norse God of Mischief looked down on the ramblings of Sarah, an idea came to mind. Here were two very curious individuals who might make good subjects for one of his mischievous ideas. How about we make changes to these two individuals to see how they would handle a complete change of body types. I will change them for a 24-hour period and observe their thoughts and actions. If successful, I will change the period of time to longer and longer periods of time. Would they appreciate the changes, or would they balk? Only time will tell.

Steve (female)

I awoke Sunday morning and felt like I had a hangover. My body didn't feel right. I was lying in bed thinking about Amy and my sister. Would it not be fun to get the two of them together and watch Amy seduce Sarah? I lay there thinking about the two of them licking each other's pussies while I watched.

I felt a strange tightness in my chest, and I felt like I needed to get up and pee. It was still dark out and the room was very dimly lit. I reached up to brush the hair out of my eyes. Wait, I had never had to do that before. My hair was across my forehead, and I brushed the silkiness out of my eyes. My skin on my forehead felt much softer. I slid my hands over my face and felt the same soft skin.

I had only worn a pair of boxers to bed, so my chest was bare. I ran my hands over my neck and down to my chest. Gone were the muscles that I had so carefully cultivated. All I felt was soft mounds capped by large nipples. What was happening to me? I continued to explore following the small waist and then over what appeared to be very womanly hips. Shocked, I quickly reached for my manhood but all I felt were female lips and my hand came away wet. I smelled and then licked my fingers tasting the most glorious pussy juice. Again and again, my fingers collected more of the familiar flavor as I savored it. What had happened to my cock? I felt like I was still me in my mind, but my body had been transformed into a female shape that was quite pleasing.

I rubbed my newly found clitoris, and my body tingled all over. I felt the ache deep inside me as I continued playing with my newfound toys. My breasts ached to be touched so I took one hand and grasped the flesh that was firming up nicely. As my palm crossed over my nipple, I let out a gasp of pleasure that seemed to travel straight to my pussy. Within minutes, I could feel the wetness grow between my legs. I spread them and inserted a finger into my new pussy. Oh, my, that felt so good. With one hand stroking my fingers in and out, I took the other hand and rubbed my clit.

All of a sudden, I felt my whole-body tense. My breathing came in gasps and my tummy tightened while my legs shook. It felt like my whole body was having an orgasm. Wow, this sensation was so different then when I had come as a man. As I calmed down from the intensity, my hands continued to explore and within minutes, I came again in a more powerful orgasm.

I curled up in a ball and lay there panting while my body slowly returned to normal. Don't get me wrong, I loved the feeling of ejaculating as a man, but this was so pleasurable, I could not make up my mind which I preferred. Eventually I was exhausted and drifted off to sleep again.

Sarah (male)

I had been up late researching for my paper. I feel asleep on my bed in my bra and panties. I had taken my hair and put it in a ponytail for sleep. In the morning, I got up and half asleep, I headed to the bathroom in the dark. I pulled my panties down and sat down on the toilet seat. Something was not right. I felt like my pussy was different and when I let out the stream from my bladder, it felt like the urine was not coming from between my legs. Finishing up, I took some toilet paper to wipe myself. When my hand went to wipe, it was not me. I had an appendage where my vagina should be. Shocked I stood up and flicked the light on. Standing there in the mirror was my brother, short hair and all. I quickly removed my bra and panties as I stood there staring at myself in the mirror. My brother was looking back at me, and I had to shake my head to clear it.

When I opened my eyes, here was his male body, although I had never seen him completely naked since we were four. His penis certainly had grown in that time. While I examined his muscles, I felt a stirring in his cock. It started to lengthen and thicken. Wow, my brother was well built. I was staring at a cock almost eight inches in length and thicker than any I had sex with over the years.

My hand started stroking my cock as if it had a mind of its own. I was achingly hard now. My balls were growing larger, and the head of my penis was getting very sensitive. I kept stroking and stroking, and the pleasure kept increasing. I was hooked on the way it felt. Rubbing faster and faster, my balls tightened, and my cock vibrated as ropes of sperm shot out of the head and into the sink. I kept stroking until I was too sensitive to continue. Gasping in pleasure, I sat down on the toilet for a moment of rest.

What the hell had happened to me? Where was my body? I still felt like a female in my mind but the obvious male body before me was not mine. How did this happen? I had studied about lower life forms adapting their bodies from male to female of vice versa. But I knew of no known cases of it happening in humans. I tried to think back to what I had done differently before going to bed, but nothing in my routine changed except for not wearing a nightgown to bed because I was tired.

If I had become male, what happened to my brother, had he been affected by a change as well? I pulled my panties over the still semi-hard cock and went to my brother's room.

Opening the door, I saw myself laying curled up in bed. The room smelled of a female in heat. I recognized the smell as one when I have masturbated in my own bed. I walked over to the bed and shook the feminine shoulder to wake my brother. Brushing the hair out of his eyes he looked at me in shock.

Loki

As I observed the two people making themselves come as the other, I felt my plan had a good start. Let's see how the day would go and I would change them back in the middle of the night again.

Steve (female) and Sarah (male)

"Sarah, is that you? How did we change bodies?"

"Steve, I have no idea. I was researching hermaphrodites in nature for a paper I have to write and then went to sleep. And I woke up in your body, but with my mind."

"Sis, I still feel like a man but now I am trapped in a female body. I must say I did enjoy exploring your body."

"Yes, I know. I could smell me when I walked into your room. I, too, had some fun in the bathroom with your body this morning. Surprised me when I came. So different from what I am used to."

"Sarah, do you think this is permanent and if so, what are we going to do?"

"I do not know, but no matter what, we need to get ready for brunch with the parents tonight. Can you pretend to be me for the day, so the parents don't know what happened to us. I will try and figure out what is going on. I am going to take a shower now."

"Don't forget to shave."

"I shaved my legs last night; I am sure you can feel how smooth they still are."

"I meant you have to shave your face as a man."

"Oh, my. That will be a new experience for me."

Sarah looked down at Steve and his naked body with the breasts exposed and the hint of female flesh between his legs. His cock started to harden as she admired Steve's cute body. Her panties did little to contain her cock as it grew harder and harder despite coming only a short while before.

Steve just stared at Sarah's cock growing, wondering how it would feel in her pussy. He could feel himself getting moist as the two of them stared at each other.

They both were wondering what it would be like to kiss and touch each other. However, cooler heads prevailed as they had to clean the apartment and get ready for the parents to take them to brunch.

Despite the problems of Steve learning how to dress like a woman and walk in heels, they managed to fool the parents at brunch. Although there was a time or two that Sarah had to nudge Steve under the table when he started sitting like a man forgetting he had a dress on. Their father asked if they were both feeling okay. Sarah waved it off as the stress of academic pressure amidst papers and finals coming up.

When the parents went to go back home, their mother hugged both of them. Steve felt his breasts against his mother's breasts. He was still getting used to the extra weight on his chest and his nipples seemed to get hard at a moment's notice. Sarah weakly shook her father's hand and kissed her mother on the forehead. When they finally left, Steve and Sarah sat down in the living room on the couch.

Steve crossed her legs and flashed her panties at his brother. Sarah raised her eyes and could feel a stirring in her loins. Both of them looked at each other with a little lust in their eyes.

"Sarah, what are we going to do?"

"Steve, I have no idea at the moment, but we need to find a solution and quick. We have classes tomorrow and neither of us can attend the other's classes. Let me go through my notes for my paper and see if I might have missed some important clue as to why this happened."

Both of the twins went back to their rooms to catch up on some course work.

Steve (female)

I got back to my room and lay down on the bed to read the next chapter for tomorrow's lecture in Sociology. It was boring compared to the changes that had happened in the last 24 hours. I thought about calling Amy and talking things out with her but then realized that if I called her I sounded like Sarah and that would really confuse her.

All I could think about was my female body. If I was me as a male, I would definitely do me as a female. I took a few moments to explore further, and I could feel the pleasure rising again. The sensitivity of my nipples along with the deep-down feeling of desire were so different from the concentrated pleasure of stroking my cock. I was at a loss to decide which I liked best. I continued on and played with myself running my fingers around my clit and feeling the wetness start seeping out of my pussy. Every time I ran my fingers over my clit, it was as if my body was being strummed like a guitar. I could feel the strings of my soul singing in response. I just wanted the feeling to last. My hips started rising with each caress. My moans got louder as I approached my orgasm. It would be the third come of the day for me. As it hit me, I screamed out in silence.

Sarah (male)

As I watched my brother make her way to her room, I stopped to admire her walk. Damn, I look like that, no wonder the men kept approaching me for sex. I had a few men who had given me pleasure but no one serious enough to persuade me away from my goals in life of being a vet.

I sat down at my desk and started to gather my notes for the paper I had to write. I thought about the changes that had happened today and wondered if I preferred my male body over my former female body. My thoughts started to wander as I pictured my brother in my body.

I could feel my penis start to rise. Without realizing it, I was rubbing my cock softly through my pants. I had never felt such immediate feelings of being turned on. I took my clothes off and lay on the bed, stroking my cock now as I thought of Amy and Sarah in bed with me. It was only a few minutes of imagining the three of us naked together and here I was shooting my second load of the day. My semen collected on my stomach and chest. Then I did something that shocked me. I ran my finger thorough the mess and collected some and brought it to my mouth to taste. I actually liked the slightly salty taste of it.

This day had turned much stranger than I had ever expected.

Loki

As I watched the twins go through their day, I was pleased with the experiment so far. I could not wait to see their reactions when they awoke the next morning.

Steve (male)

I awoke in the morning and stretched my body. I immediately reached down and felt a familiar presence of my cock. However, in the back of my mind, I was somewhat disappointed as I felt like starting off the day by playing with my pussy. I had spent the better part of my teenage years waking up to an erection and here I was disappointed that I didn't have a pussy. What a weird way to wake up and what the hell happened yesterday?

Sarah (female)

I woke up this morning and immediately grabbed for my cock only to find it was not there. I was back to my female self. I was still trying to figure out yesterday and all the things that happened. My attraction as a man to my brother's female body preyed on my mind. Was I turning into a lesbian or was it the male hormones just playing havoc with my mind?

Despite the changes back to their normal selves, the twins went on with their day like they would any normal day at college. Both were grateful that they could attend their classes as themselves. Coming home to dinner that evening, they sat down as normal and discussed their day.

"Sarah, did you have any clue as to what happened yesterday?"

"No, Steve, I have been racking my brain trying to figure it out. How did you feel this morning when you woke up?"

"I felt normal and yet not quite all there. Within 24 hours, I was getting used to having breasts and a vagina to play with."

"If you were female all the time, would you prefer women to men?"

"Sarah, I don't know but then as a female, I have not had intercourse with a man to know what it feels like. What about you, how did you feel about being a man?"

"To be honest, Steve, as a man, I looked at you with my body and I was very curious what it would feel like to stick my penis in your vagina. Shame, we are back to normal and will never find out."

The twins went through the rest of the week as themselves. With the weekend approaching, Steve decided he needed some relief and called his friend, Amy, and asked if she wanted to get together. Amy said she was free on Friday night and would be over around dinner time. Steve told Sarah, Amy was coming over and would probably stay the night. Sarah said she would study at the library until closing at 11 PM, and then would head home to her own bed.

Loki

Looking down on the conversation between the twins, I saw another way to mess with the twins' minds and bodies. I wonder what will happen when Steve wakes up as a woman with Amy in her bed Saturday morning?

Steve (male)

Friday came around and Steve was looking forward to playing with Amy's body. He showered and shaved. On a whim, he decided to shave his cock and balls to see what Amy would do. He was very careful to groom himself in the shower and enjoyed playing a little with his cock in anticipation. At the end of the shower, he turned the water to cool, in order to calm his raging cock.

Sarah (female)

Since the school library was halfway across campus, I decided to grab a bite to eat in the cafeteria rather than to go home for dinner. Besides, I didn't want to cramp Steve's style with Amy coming over. I enjoyed Amy's company, but in the back of my mind I was a little jealous that she got my brother's cock. I can't figure out why the attraction to Steve has been so strong recently. It was taboo in our society to think of a family member that way.

Steve (male)

I heard the knock at the door while I was still pulling on my jeans after the shower. I answered the door shirtless, and I could see a smile on Amy's face. She commented on my attire and said she could see I was raring to go.

Clancy15
Clancy15
101 Followers