Day by Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins continue their journey.
5.5k words
4.66
5.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
100 Followers

Day by Day Chapter 2

This is an incest story with a twist. If incest stories are not your thing, then please move on. Otherwise enjoy the play between twins.

Recap

In chapter 1, we meet Steven and Sarah Day who find their bodies being switched from male to female and back again by Loki, the Norse God of mischief. Currently the twins are in the other twins' bodies expecting to be changed back when they go to sleep that night, but Loki has a surprise for them.

Steve (female)

As I lay in bed that night, I thought back to earlier. I had actually sucked my brother off and enjoyed it. I swallowed his spunk and we shared it in a kiss as well. If you had asked me a week ago, I probably would have smacked the person for even suggesting it. I never had a bisexual bone in my body and yet I savored every drop of Sarah's sperm. Was it because she was my sister? And how did she bring me to orgasm so quickly?

It would not be resolved now as we would change back in the morning to our normal selves. I still wondered how and why we were being switched like that?

Sarah (male)

I lay in bed thinking about the kisses with my brother. She had sucked me off so sweetly and we shared my sperm. I liked being able to make her come so easily. I still had not come to grips with the changes. Did I enjoy being a male rather than a female? If I had the choice, which sex would I choose?

Since we seemed to have no choice in the matter, I will have to continue to figure out what was controlling us and why. At least things would be back to normal tomorrow.

Loki

I listened to both their thoughts as they drifted off to sleep. Is my experiment working? Are they going to continue having sex? How will they react tomorrow morning when they don't change back? Should I reveal who is controlling their bodies? How will their desires affect their future?

Steve (female)

I awoke Sunday morning fully expecting to be male again. I automatically reached for my cock only to find my pussy was still there. One hand caressed my lips as the other grasped my breast only to feel my very erect nipple pressing against the palm of my hand. I guess it didn't matter if I was male or female as long as I could play with my body. I slowly caressed my smooth skin. I must remember to ask Sarah how she kept it so smooth and creamy.

I was luxuriating in the feel of my hands all over my body. I put two fingers in my pussy and felt the wetness of the walls as I reached deep. I could feel the desire deep rising deep within me. My clit was begging for release. My pussy ached to be filled although technically I was a virgin since no cock had penetrated my vagina.

I lay there for the longest time, building slowly to my orgasm....

Sarah (male)

Sunday morning came and I knew immediately that I had not changed back. My morning erection was a stark reminder that I was still male. I got up and walked naked to the bathroom to relieve myself. I wondered why I had not changed back like last weekend. Finishing in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I headed for Steve's bedroom, full expecting to find Steve there as a female.

I knocked and walked in, forgetting I was naked. Steve was laying with the covers over her. She stared at my cock, I hoped with lust in her eyes. After last night fooling around with each other, I felt closer to her then I ever had. I walked over and Steve shifted a little so I could sit down.

"Steve, what do you think this means. I thought we would change back like last time."

"Sarah, I don't know yet. Maybe it will take longer to change back. I am at a loss for what is going on. And why are you naked?"

"Steve, I woke up and needed to go to the bathroom and didn't realize I was naked when I came in. Does it bother you that I am?"

"Not really Sarah, after all I am naked under the covers. I love playing with my female side. And although disappointed when I woke up, I was making the best of a bad situation when you came in."

"Steve, may I watch you play with my body? I want to see if you do it differently than I do?"

"Sarah, I think that may be a very bad idea. We got carried away last night and should not have done what we did. What happens if we take it too far?"

"I have no idea but it might be fun to find out, but you are the woman right now, so I will bow to your wishes."

Loki

I was listening in to their conversation and was surprised how easily they switched roles between male and female. It was as if it became easier for their minds to switch back and forth. I could almost see Steve accepting his female body and Sarah was starting to be the more aggressive male. I needed to up the ante a little but would save that for next time.

Steve (female)

I was sorely tempted to let Sarah watch me play with myself and as soon as he left the room, I let my hands wander over my body. I kept discovering spots on my body that turned me on. The inside of my thighs, the underside of my boobs, the width of my hips, it was all so new and I wondered if I would ever get used to it. I craved another person's touch as well. How would I feel if Sarah as a man rubbed his cock on my pussy. Would I get wetter? Just the thought of him doing that made me shiver. How was I going to get through the day when I was so turned on?

Sarah (male)

I was so tempted when Steve told me that she was naked under the covers. I wanted to watch her masturbate. My penis kept getting harder the more we talked. I truly wanted to see if she would let me watch her please herself. The very thought of seeing her naked again and in the throes of passion made my erection almost painful, I was so hard.

Because she was reluctant to go further in our explorations, I figured I should make myself scarce for a while. I put some sweats on and headed for the gym. I like Steve's male body and it seemed a shame to let it waste away. I went and worked out for an hour or so, watching all the other people exercise. I was especially enamored by the ladies in their tight yoga pants running on the treadmills. Their bodies were so tight and their asses looked so delectable. I could hardly believe that my brain was now lusting after females. Was I changing? If I ever changed back to my normal self, would I want men again? Was I bisexual?

I got home and needed to take a shower. I felt energized from the exercise. I stood in the shower and my thoughts of Steve's body and the hot women at the gym, made my cock stand up tall. I took some liquid soap and started stroking myself. I felt the need to come soon. My thoughts kept coming back to Steve, lying naked under the covers.

Steve (female)

After Sarah left the room, I threw off the covers and started exploring my body again. Every little caress of my hands on my nipples sent electric sparks straight to my pussy. I could feel my vagina clenching with every touch. It was as if my pussy needed filling in order to satisfy me. It was a totally different craving from when I need relief as a man.

I continued to explore and ran two fingers as deep as I could into myself while using my other hand to slowly rub my clit. Every movement sent pulses deep within me. With every touch, my breathing got more erratic until finally, I could feel my body explode in the most delicious sensations as I came.

I feel asleep again and only awoke as I heard Sarah come back into the house. I was glad she was taking care of my body. I got out of bed when I heard the shower turn on. I threw on one of Sarah's silky robes and headed down the hall to make some coffee. I still had lots of studying to do before classes tomorrow. I made a mental note to talk to Sarah about what would happen tomorrow if we had not changed back to our normal selves.

As I was passing the bathroom, I saw the door was open a crack. I knew I should not have done it, but I peeked in. Seeing Sarah there, standing in the shower, with her hand stroking her cock made me pause. It was something I had done many times before but I was fascinated to see another male stroke himself. I could feel my pussy tensing and getting wetter as I watched. Despite knowing that this was very dangerous, I opened the door a little wider to get a better look. My hands went inside my robe to touch my pussy. I closed my eyes as the feelings grew.

After a moment or two, I opened my eyes again and here was Sarah staring at me playing with myself. She continued stroking her cock and smiled at me. I opened my robe and one hand grabbed my breast while the other slid two fingers between my wet lips. I watched her stroke as I played. My eyes focused on the head of her cock as it disappeared into her hand. I felt myself licking my lips in reaction. I wanted to suck that cock. I needed to come. I approached the shower door as my robe fell to the floor.

I was completely exposed to Sarah's gaze. I saw her hand stroke her cock faster as she watched me. Why had I let this happen? It was so wrong for us to be sexually turned on by each other. My breath caught in my throat as Sarah's sperm shot out and splattered against the shower wall. All I could think about was how much of a waste it was. Sarah leaned back against the end of the shower as her spasms slowed. I watched as she took a small finger full and brought it to her mouth to taste it. This set off my own orgasm and I almost collapsed as I had my second orgasm in the last two hours.

I quickly left the bathroom and headed to get the coffee made.

Sarah (male)

Although I had just splattered my load against the shower wall, I was still energized and seeing Steve's lovely female form just made it all the harder to calm down. I turned the shower to cold to try to get a hold of myself.

Drying off, I realized I need a shave. This would be a first as I have never shaved my face before. I lathered up my face and took Steve's razor. After a few attempts, I figured out that you needed to shave with the grain. I carefully removed all of my beard with only nicking myself twice (minor). I looked at the aftershave he used and splashed some on my face. I was not used to the slight sting but admitted it smelled pretty good.

I pulled on some clean shorts and a tee and headed to the kitchen. Steve and I needed to talk about where we were headed. As I walked into the kitchen, Steve handed me a cup of coffee and we sat there in silence savoring the flavor. Normally I would take my coffee with cream and sugar but Steve handed me a cup of black coffee and I found I liked it. It is almost scary to think about turning to my brother's taste in food, etc.

"Steve, what happens if we don't turn back into our normal selves by tomorrow? How are we going to handle classes?"

"Sarah, I am more worried about how we are going to handle life in general? Are we able to adapt to the changes? Do we want to change back? I miss my male body, but I kind of like the female one as well."

"I agree, Steve, I am getting used to your body, maybe too much. I feel like my mind is changing and I am not sure I want that but then it feels really good at times. Let's talk about how we are going to handle classes if we don't change back."

"We can always take our phones and record the class for each other. It is easy enough to transfer the voice recordings so we can listen to the lecture. The hard part will be if someone calls on us to speak. I realize we sound like each other so that is not a problem, but there is no way that I know your course work, not do you know mine."

Loki

Might as well mess up their plans. Later this week, I will change things up but let's see how the rest of Sunday goes.

Steve (female)

I spent most of the day in my room studying. Close to dinner time, I made a large salad for Sarah and I to share. I put the dressings and utensils on the table and called Sarah to come eat.

We sat down and were both hungry so there was little talk during the meal. Afterwards. Sarah took care of the few dishes and we both sat down in the living room with some wine. It was interesting to see how our tastes have changed. I preferred a red wine when I was a man but Sarah poured me a white wine and I took a sip and liked it. He took the glass of red and we sat there savoring our drinks.

"Sarah, we should really talk about what happened earlier in the shower. I noticed you came really hard watching me play. I almost fell down when I came. What is happening to us sexually?"

"Steve, I am becoming more attracted to you. I respect your wishes that you don't want to take it further but walking around with an erection all day because of you is driving me nuts."

"Ever since Amy pushed us together for that first kiss, you have been on my mind also. It is wrong for the two of us to get excited about the other, but I am also confused as to my feelings. In the back of my mind, I still have the same feelings of desire I had as a man, but my body reacts differently now. I crave intimacy but in a different way than before."

"Steve, I feel a lot more focused on sex than I did before. It is a primal urge I never felt before. I understand better how driven males can become when around a pretty woman. And right now, there is one woman that tops the list."

Sarah (male)

I stood up and came to stand in front of Steve. Pulling her to her feet, I tilted her chin up and kissed her sweet lips. Almost instantly, my cock rose and as we kissed I knew she could feel it pressing into her tummy. Would she resist my advances? I was scared as I did not want to lose her friendship and yet, I wanted her body and I wanted to make her feel special.

I slid my arms around her sexy body and grasped her ass, pulling her closer to me as we continued kissing. There seemed no hesitation on her part as we continued tasting each other's mouth and lips without tongues.

Steve (female)

As I let Sarah embrace me, I felt so loved. His kisses seemed to ignite something in my soul. I knew it was so wrong to be like this, but I craved his attention. When he grabbed my butt and drew me to him, it felt natural and so right. Would I let him go further?

After a kiss that made my panties wet, I felt slightly faint and clung to him tightly. He guided me to sit on the couch and we embraced each other again. His hand lightly caressed my breast, and I could feel my nipple harden in response. Should I encourage him? Or just let him be the man and continue seducing me?

I did want him to know that I was falling romantically for him. I wanted to do more. I kissed him and grasped his hand on my breast, squeezing it tightly with my own hand. That seemed to be all the encouragement he needed. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt and for the first time I felt his rough skin on my smooth breast.

Taking my nipple in his fingers, he pulled it out slightly and I felt the electricity flow to my pussy. I spread my legs slightly as he continued his assault on my body.

Soon, he pulled my tee off and his lips attacked my breasts, kissing them all over as his fingers slid past my belly button and into my panties. I was gasping in delight as he slid two fingers on the outside of my pussy lips. I knew he could feel my arousal.

Sarah (male)

Maybe my wildest dreams would come true. Steve was encouraging me to explore further. There seemed to be no resistance as my hands explored her body. I pulled my fingers to my mouth and tasted her desire. I could tell she was excited and maybe even receptive. I continued exploring her body and hoped that she might want to know more about mine.

I kissed her neck. I ran my hands over her ass. I nibbled on her nipples and could see they were rock hard as I blew little puffs of air on them.

"Steve, I want to kiss your pussy. Will you let me?"

The demure look in her eyes told me she would let me. I got up off the couch and helped her pull her shorts and underwear down. I saw the wet spot between her legs as I knelt before her. I spread her thighs open and leaned in to smell her arousal.

The scent hit my nostrils with a flare. I could almost feel the desire arising from between her legs. She opened her legs wider as I brought my face closer to her vagina. I nuzzled my lips softly on the top of her slit. I could almost feel the pulsing of her clit beneath the sheath. I reached out with my tongue and softly parted her lips as I tasted her for the first time with my mouth. It made me want so much more but it was important that my first time kissing her pussy would be memorable, for the both of us.

Steve (female)

When Sarah first touched me with her tongue, I could feel the contractions of pleasure deep inside me. As he continued to spread my nether lips with each stroke of his tongue, my heart soared. My body was on fire and nothing would quench that fire except for an orgasm or two or three.

When he inserted his fingers into my vagina and stroked the upper wall with his fingertips, it was as if he automatically knew how to increase my desire for him. I wanted him, I needed his attention. I craved the release; I knew he could give.

As his mouth made my pussy sing, my legs started to shake. I could no longer control my body and I moaned as the first wave of my orgasm gripped my body. My muscles tensed and released over and over. I have never had a continuous orgasm as I now had. It was as if it just kept going and going. My breath could hardly keep up with the demands of my pussy. Over and over, my pussy clenched and for the first time I experienced the flow of my juices spraying as I came.

Sarah (male)

Even when I was a woman, I had never seen my pussy spray juices like that. I clamped my mouth on her pussy to capture every drop of her essence. I swallowed several times to get it all.

Steve seemed to pass out briefly from the orgasms. I raised my face to hers and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back with a passion I did not know existed. We clung to each other for minutes as we slowed our breathing. My cock was rock hard and I felt her hand caressing it.

"Take your pants off Sarah. I want to see it, I want to feel it again."

I stood and pulled my shorts down as my cock sprang up. She took her little hands and wrapped them around my cock. It felt so good knowing it was my sister, my twin wanting to please me.

Quickly she leaned forward touched the underside of my cock with the flat of her tongue. I shivered at the contact but touched her cheek with my palm to let her know how pleased it made me feel. Encouraged, she drew more of me into her mouth, stretching her lips around me. Tasting me and teasing me with her tongue. I loved the way she made me feel but I wanted more.

I pulled her to her feet and hugging her, I whispered in her ear, "let's take this to the bedroom."

She nodded and hand in hand, we went to Sarah's room to join our bodies as one. Laying Steve on the bed, I climbed on top of her and positioned myself between her soft thighs. She reached for my cock and guided it to her vagina. It felt so hot to feel my cock sheathed in her wetness. I slowly stabbed in and out, going deeper with each stroke. We reached a rhythm quickly as we stared into each other's eyes.

I am not exactly sure how long we were coupled like that, but it was as if time stood still. Our union was more perfect than I could possibly hope. She had several more mind blowing orgasms and the bed was soaked with her juices. Finally my cock could take no more and fired load after load of sperm deep within her. I didn't care about birth control, the joining of our bodies was so perfect.

Loki

Clancy15
Clancy15
100 Followers
12