Day of Discovery

Story Info
Man discovers wife's fetish and he likes it too.
2.2k words
27.1k
37
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day of Discovery

It would be incorrect to say my wife Mandy is cold or even prudish. In fact, she is a beautiful person with a warm smile and sweet laugh. She loves giving and receiving non-sexual affection.

The problem is that neither she, nor I, have been able to figure out her thing. You know, that one fetish or fantasy that never fails to get her going or make her horny. She had several lovers prior to me, but her reported experience was pretty vanilla.

I was different. Before I met my wife, I prided myself on previous experiences learning what lover's fetishes were. I have been with girlfriends and women who liked to be choked or tied. Dirty talk or role playing. Tickled or spanked. Everybody had something. I figured out that my thing was actually getting women off.

Don't get me wrong, we enjoy a healthy sex life after several years of marriage. Vibrators and toys, lingerie and exploring all the things couples do. The problem was I never could find anything for her that stood out, until she rocked my world on day with a confession.

Our day of discovery was a Saturday, and we had tickets to a concert in a nearby town. We drove over in the morning and checked into our hotel beside the arena. After a quick lunch we went back to the hotel room for an afternoon delight. We have a tendency to make love before going out at night on a date. We evolved to this practice because we both tend to be more affectionate and loving after we have sex. Also, after a long night of drinking, one or both of us either usually have a hard time getting off. The magic is still there, but things work out better for us when we plan for it ahead of time.

Our kissing and touching quickly led to sex with her on her back in the missionary position. As we fucked I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. Impulsively, I asked her what she wanted. She said nothing, and I kept pushing inside her.

"I know what you want." I said pushing into her warm pussy while she closed her eyes.

"You want a big cock in your pussy. Don't you?" I asked breathlessly.

"I do. I do. Oh God, I do." My prim and proper wife blurted out as she experienced a powerful orgasm on my cock. I came inside her at the same time. This was the Eureka moment for us. She confessed afterward that my question and the thoughts in her mind of a big cock stretching her were too much to stand. We had finally found her fetish: Big cocks.

We cleaned up without talking much about it and readied for the concert. I had so many questions and thoughts running through my mind as we walked to dinner. I worked up the nerve to bring the discussion up as our first glass of wine was served. Then we continued to unwrap her fantasy over appetizers. Mandy explained that she did not think she could go through with being with someone else, but a big cock inside her got her hot. Her concern was that it would make me jealous and could damage our ideal relationship.

"No way." I told her. "If you want it, it's all yours. It will be hot and I would love to watch."

Mandy giggled and called me a liar.

"I can prove it." I said and I pulled her hand into my lap. My raging hardon was proof.

She blushed and laughed again saying, "I can't believe we are talking about it. I am so hot right now."

We took a few moments to compose ourselves and she intentionally redirected the conversation. Then we paid the check and went to the concert.

At the arena we grabbed a drink and made our way to our seats. We were in the third and fourth seat in our row past two other men in the first two seats. Mandy sat next to these guys and struck up a conversation. We introduced ourselves to our new friends, Tommy and Ward. They were friends out for a night on the town to celebrate Tommy's recent divorce.

Both of them were a little older than us. Tommy was in the seat right beside Mandy. He was witty and charming and they hit it off immediately.

The opening act started, and I diverted my focus from Mandy and Tommy's conversation. After a few minutes Mandy told me she needed to pee. She stood up clumsily and ended up falling right into Tommy's lap. (I found out later this was intentional.) She was flustered and apologetic as she floundered in Tommy's lap for a few minutes. Tommy only laughed and helped her up in a gentlemanly fashion.

A few minutes later Mandy was still red-faced upon her return from the bathroom. She came to the seat and whispered in my ear, "I am going to fuck Tommy."

There was no doubt or ambiguity in her statement. She was not asking.

Keenly aware of her intentions now, I watched her flirt and work Tommy up over the next thirty minutes. Her hand touching his arm when they talked. Her slowly rubbing against him when they stood for songs. The two of them exchanging whispers. I loved watching her tease him.

About half way through the concert she told me it was time to go. I am sure my confused look gave her a chuckle as she pulled me away. She told Tommy and Ward goodbye too, and we left.

As soon as we were in the aisle I asked her what the hell she was doing.

"I felt Tommy's cock when I fell in his lap. He's big and I want him. I gave him our hotel room number and told him to come over by himself after the concert. Be careful what you wish for." She ignored my questions and would not say anything else as we walked to the hotel room.

In our room she continued her silent treatment. We started to kiss, and I thought I would come in my pants as she grinded against me. We moved over to the bed and our embrace was interrupted by a knock at the door.

The devilish grin on her face told me what I needed to know. Despite me asking a barrage of questions in the moment she still would not say anything. She only pointed to the chair in the corner of the room with her right hand.

I stopped by questions and seated myself in the chair.

She looked at me with serious look before saying, "Here are my rules: You can only stop this right now and can never hold this against me. I am in control of everything that happens. You have to stay in that chair and cannot say a word until I tell you to move. Do you agree?"

I nodded my head in disbelief.

"Say it. Tell me that you agree."

"I agree." I choked out of a dry mouth.

She turned and walked to the door of our room.

Opening the door she revealed Tommy standing in the hallway. Through a toothy grin he said, "You took so long to answer, I thought I had the wrong room."

Mandy grabbed his hand and led him in our room.

As they walked in Tommy shifted his eyes back and forth between my wife and me sitting in the chair. He quickly disregarded me and gave my wife his full attention.

Wrapping her up in his arms they started to kiss softly. Tommy's big hands explored her back and shoulders as he rubbed her up and down. I watched in shock as things progressed with my cock rock hard in my pants.

Mandy broke away and sat on the edge of the same bed we had made love on a few hours earlier. She grabbed Tommy's belt and pulled him closer. Without so much as a glance my way she deftly began unbuckling his jeans. Still sitting in front of him she put her hand inside his pants while Tommy said nothing. Mandy pulled his cock out and ran her hands over it.

His cock was definitely above average, around seven inches or so, but it was the girth that was really impressive. Grasping his thick shaft in her slender fingers she began to rhythmically stroke him with one hand.

"I am not going to last long." Tommy warned which prompted Mandy to stop stroking him. She obviously did not want this to end quickly.

In an almost trance like state now I witnessed my wife stand up and begin undressing. Unbuttoning her blouse, she revealed her perfect bra-encased breasts. She continued with her pants showing both of us her shapely legs and ass.

I am not sure if I expected something more ceremonious, but she very casually removed her bra and panties. With his hands on his hips and his hard cock standing at attention Tommy watched in silence as my wife revealed her perfect body.

I could not breathe, almost paralyzed with anticipation of the scene to come.

Mandy regularly gets her pussy waxed; so there was nothing to hide the swollen and slick signs of her arousal. Her pretty pussy was a dark red. Her nipples too were erect and hard, signaling she was ready for anything.

"Your turn." She instructed Tommy, who then undressed himself.

Tommy was tall and fit. His body was muscular and almost hairless, except for a brown thatch of pubic hair that matched that on his head. His cock looked even larger when he was naked.

Tommy approached Mandy and together they lay on the bed and kissed more passionately. Tommy's cock was dripping precum as his cock rubbed against my wife's leg.

He moved between her legs and began rubbing the shaft of his cock against her pussy. The slow grind of his hips and cock against her were causing the intended result. Her body salaciously moved under him. I could see his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her breasts.

Pulling away from their kiss Mandy gasped that she was coming and gyrated her hips against him. She pulled his hips to her pussy and stretch her legs apart.

I was about to come in my pants as well. I unbuttoned and pulled by own throbbing cock from my underwear. I was close to orgasm and had not even touched myself.

Tommy moved to kiss her and bucked his hips. At that moment the head of his cock was lodged against my wife's sweet pussy. The previous image of the precum leaking from it now being rubbed into her pussy flashed in my mind. He started to push into her.

His cock was stretching Mandy's pussy. He moved slowly and kissed her to entire time. She loved it.

"Baby, you feel so good." She whispered to him.

Turning her head to me and acknowledging me for the first time Mandy said, "He's in me. His cock is good. So good inside me. You were right. This is what I wanted. Needed." My wife looked away from me and kissed her new lover.

Tommy's strokes quickened. He was on top of her with his weight on his elbows. I could see her breasts swaying with each hard stroke. The glistening shaft of his fat cock was visible between their bodies as he moved in and out of her pussy.

"Don't stop Tommy. I'm so close again." Mandy said in a seductive voice.

Tommy did not answer and only made a few passionate groans.

"Oh God I'm coming on your cock!" Mandy screamed as she clutched Tommy's ass and pulled him as close to her as possible.

I was stroking my cock and this triggered an orgasm for me. I shot my own come all over my belly but my cock stayed rock hard.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. You're pussy is so good." I knew what that lucky bastard was feeling. When Mandy comes her pussy squeezes my cock, and I could imagine the heavenly vice Tommy was pushing his cock into. Tommy cried out as he shot thick ropes of come into my wife's burning pussy before collapsing on top of her.

The couple was silent and still for a few minutes. Tommy was the first to move. Mandy gasped slightly when he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy.

She lay still with her legs opening. Her flooded cunt was splayed open for me to see. Without thinking I moved toward her and put my hand on her knee. I crawled between my wife's legs and moved my cock into her pussy like I had done so many times before.

The feeling of her steaming, slippery pussy was indescribable. I buried myself in her and kissed her waiting mouth. I forgot all about Tommy being beside us and everything else. I could only think about the sensations I was experiencing. As I thrust over and over the thought of reclaiming her pussy went through my mind right before I came again inside her.

A few minutes later I gathered my senses and looked around our room. Tommy was gone.

My gorgeous wife lay smiling beneath me. She said, "I can't wait to do this again." And then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

  • COMMENTS
22 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I would have given it a solid 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Scared to get the shit points by not letting anyone score is as pathetic as this husband, now you know her fetish you can move it away from LW to Fetish, goodbye

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of those sad little men protesting and whining about this story seem to have one thing in common…they are insecure about their our sexuality and are afraid of two things. One, that if they allow their women to experience another man, they will undoubtedly know how pathetic their men are. Secondly they are afraid that the sight of another hard cock will stir those deep rooted homosexual feelings they try so hard to hide. Admit it fuckwads, you’re not only afraid of losing your wives, you’re afraid of releasing your inner twink.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Why call cucking a fetish? It's a sickness!

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 2 years ago

"Another coward that doesn't allow scores," says a guy who won't be known as anything but Anonymous. LMFAO. Jesus you can't make this shit up.

"This site has become so overgrown with cucky bullshit stories I'm gonna go elsewhere to read erotica." Yeah, because THAT'LL teach us all a lesson, huh? Damn us for submitting stories for you to read absolutely FREE of charge. We are such pricks.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories