Day on Frank and Bev's Boat

Story Info
A day out with Frank, Bev and friends on the boat.
4.6k words
4.33
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers

It was Sunday morning. I got up around nine o'clock and headed to the kitchen for a coffee while cleaning up from the night before. Once I had finished, I grabbed my phone and texted Frank regarding what time to come over.

"Morning guys. Are we still on for today?"

"Sure are. Head up anytime." He replied.

"Give me an hour and I will come up." I texted back.

"I'll get my camera ready, See you soon." Frank texted back.

I went for a shower and washed my hair before hopping out and drying off. Now was the time to find something to wear. I put on a tiny white g-string and matching bra, and being a warm day, decided to wear a short white floral summer dress. Dressed and ready, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door locking it behind me before making my way to their apartment. I knocked and after a short wait, Frank opened the door.

"Hi gorgeous." Frank said as he opened the door.

"Hi Frank, hi Bev." I replied as I walked inside.

"Now Toni, since it's a beautiful day, how would you like to spend it out on the boat?" Frank asked.

"That sounds great, but I will need to go get changed." I replied.

"Where I'm taking us, you're not going to need clothes. There will be no one around. But first, you and Bev are going to do a little shopping while I get the boat ready." He said looking at Bev and I.

"Toni and I will head off and meet you down at the boat after we're finished." Bev said as she grabbed her keys and purse.

We caught the elevator down to the lobby and starting walking to the shops.

"So, what naughty things have you been up to?" Bev asked.

"Last night was fun. I organised a gangbang for Katina. Thirty guys." I replied.

"Thirty guys, oh my god. Was her husband there?" She asked.

"Sure was. I kept him entertained while he watched." I said with a smile.

"I wish we had thirty guys coming on the boat with us today. Short notice, but maybe I could get Frank to organise a few friends to join us. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all." I replied.

"By the way, I've been shopping. I have a few new toys for us to try." She said sounding excited.

As we arrived at the shops, I grabbed a trolley while Bev called Frank. I headed inside and started looking around and after a few minutes, Bev joined me.

"The boats ready. Frank's going to see if anyone's free to come out with us." Bev said as we started shopping.

After about thirty minutes of shopping, we had everything we needed and made our way back to the boat.

"Hi honey, we got everything." Bev said looking up at Frank standing on the top deck.

"Nice. We will head out soon, we are just waiting on Stan and Nigel." Frank replied as we climbed on the boat.

"Stan and Nigel?" Bev asked.

"Yeah, two guys from golf. They're around our age." Frank replied.

"Well, I hope they know what they are in for." Bev said looking at me with a smile.

As Frank went back up to the top deck, Bev and I headed inside and unpacked the shopping. As we finished, Bev opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass.

"Come with me." She said passing me my glass.

I followed her to the bedroom where she grabbed a bag Frank had put on the bed.

"We are going to have some fun honey." Bev said emptying the bag on the bed.

"My god Bev." I said grabbing one of the toys.

It was an extremely thick dildo, much thicker than my largest on a heavy base.

"Ever since having two cocks inside me, I've wanted to feel more. I can't wait to see how much my pussy can take." She said with a laugh.

I looked at the rest of the toys on the bed. There was a vibrating egg, a double-ended dildo, and two sets of small vibrating balls to slide inside your pussy.

"I've been dying to try these." Bev said picking up a set of the vibrating balls.

"Why don't you put them in." I said as I picked up the other set.

Without a word, Bev slid her shorts and panties off and sat on the edge of the bed. She turned the balls on low vibration and laid back on the bed pulling her legs up. Before she had a chance to slide the balls inside, I knelt in front of her softly licking her pussy as I took the balls from her hand.

"I think your pussy's ready honey, you're nice and wet." I said as I spread her legs.

I pressed the balls against her spread pussy, slowly sliding them inside her.

"Oh god, that feels so good." Bev moaned enjoying the sensation.

As she lay on the bed, I grabbed the other set and turned them on. With my pussy already wet, I pulled my panties to the side and slid them inside my pussy.

"God, it does feel good." I said as they vibrated inside me.

"Hi Frank." We heard from outside the boat.

Quickly, Bev got up from the bed.

"Just wear your shirt." I said as she reached for her shorts.

"Ok, but if that's all I'm wearing, put this on." She said as she pulled out a long shirt from the cupboard.

I removed my dress and bra and put on the shirt. It sat just below my arse, and I knew what we were wearing was definitely going to turn the guys on. With the balls softly vibrating inside us, we grabbed our glasses of wine and headed out on the lower deck and relaxed in the sun.

"Ladies, this is Stan and Nigel. Guys this is my wife Bev and a friend of ours, Toni." Frank said introducing us.

"Hi guys." Bev and I said giving them a wave.

"Alright, lets head out." Frank said starting the boat.

As we headed out, we noticed Stan and Nigel couldn't take their eyes off Bev and I, as we both lay in the sun enjoying the balls vibrating inside us.

"I am so horny honey." Bev said quietly.

"God, me too. I just want to cum." I replied.

After about twenty-five minutes, the boat slowed down and came to a stop. We were in the middle of the ocean with not a boat insight.

"Do you want another wine honey." Bev said getting up.

"Sounds good." I said as I got up and followed Bev inside.

As Bev filled our glasses, the guys joined us downstairs.

"Would you guys like a drink?" Bev asked.

"Get the guys a beer honey, I can't drink." Frank said.

Bev opened the fridge and bent over as she grabbed the beers from the bottom shelf. She took her time showing her naked arse as she bent over, and I noticed the guys staring.

"Nice view honey." Frank said as she stood up.

"Glad you guys liked it." Bev replied.

As Frank and the guys chatted, Bev and I headed to the bedroom.

"I'm going to take the balls out of my pussy, I'm so horny I want their cocks inside me." Bev said pulling them out.

"I agree, but they did feel good." I replied with a smile as I pulled them out.

"I have an idea for them later." She said staring at my pussy.

We headed out of the bedroom and re-joined the guys with our glass of wine.

"it's a beautiful day, why don't we head out on the deck?" Frank suggested.

"Sounds great honey." Bev replied.

As Bev and I headed out on the deck, Bev removed her shirt, her naked body catching the attention of the guys.

"Who's for a swim?" Bev asked.

I removed my shirt and panties and jumped in the water with Bev, while the guys stood on the deck watching as they drank their beers.

"It's a bit unfair that we are the only two naked." Bev said looking up at the guys with a laugh.

As Bev and I enjoyed the water, Frank stripped off while the other two followed being a little unsure. After about twenty minutes, Bev and I decided to hop out and join the guys back on the boat. We grabbed a towel each and dried off, before we both headed inside for another glass of wine.

"How was the water ladies?" Asked Stan.

"Very nice, you should have joined us." Bev replied as he joined us in the kitchen.

"Maybe later." He said with a smile.

"Maybe you can join us now." Bev said as she took his hand leading him to the bedroom.

The three of us headed to the bedroom laying Stan on the bed before we both lay beside him. We ran our tongues up and down his cock as he grew nice and hard.

"What about Frank?" Stan said sounding a little hesitant.

"Don't worry about Frank, I'm sure he and Nigel will join us Soon." Bev said before sucking the head of his cock.

After a minute of teasing Stan, I noticed Frank and Nigel standing at the door.

"You went to get a beer and started without us." Frank said with a laugh.

"I told you they wouldn't be long." Bev said looking at Stan.

As Bev continued sucking his cock, Frank and Nigel walked over to the bed. I started sucking the head of Nigel's cock, feeling him growing hard in my mouth as Frank licked the rim of my arse and fingered my pussy.

"I want to feel that hard cock inside me." Bev said as she mounted Stan. "Oh fuck your cock feels good."

As Bev rode him hard, Frank knelt behind me sliding his hard cock in my pussy. As he fucked me, Nigel held my head as he fucked my mouth burying his cock in the back of my throat.

"Jesus Frank, you are one lucky bastard." Stan said while Bev rode his cock.

"I'm glad you are enjoying my two naughty sluts. They love to be fucked." Frank replied as he slapped my arse.

After a few minutes, Frank pulled his cock out of my pussy and helped me up before laying on the bed. I quickly mounted him, anxious to feel his cock inside me. As I rode him, Nigel watched on stroking his hard cock.

"Ready to feel a cock in that tight arse of yours?" Frank asked.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I moaned.

As Nigel moved behind me, Frank grabbed my arse, spreading it ready for his cock. I laid forward on Frank's chest as I gripped the sheets ready. His cock was hard and I felt the head slowly ease inside me.

"Oh shit, your arse is so tight." Nigel said slowly easing the rest of his cock inside me.

"Fuck me, god, fuck me." I screamed.

With both cocks now deep inside me, Bev picked up the double-ended dildo off the bed and slowly slid one end into her arse.

After a few minutes, I was ready to cum. I started to moan over and over as the guys started fucking me harder and deeper.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh fuck." I screamed as I gripped the sheets tighter.

As a rush ran through my body, Nigel pulled his cock out before slapping my arse. He moved behind Bev, feeding the dildo deeper into her arse before sliding the other end into her pussy. Now with Stan's cock and one end of the dildo in her pussy and the other end in her arse, she let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck." Bev moaned as she collapsed on Stan.

Suddenly, Frank helped me up off his cock before getting up off the bed. He headed to the bedside table and pulled out a tube of lubricant. He squirted a small amount and rubbed it over his cock before handing the tube to Nigel.

"Oh honey, let's see if I can fit my cock in your arse." Frank said moving behind Bev.

"God Frank, take it slow." Bev said clinching her fists.

Frank very slowly pressed his cock against her arse spreading her apart.

"Fuck, oh shit Frank." Bev screamed as the head of his cock slid inside her.

As I watched, Nigel grabbed me from behind and bent me over the bed.

"You like it in the arse baby?" Nigel asked as he covered his cock in lubricant.

"Oh yes, fuck my arse hard." I replied.

As he moved behind me, I spread my legs apart and grabbed the vibrating balls off the bed, sliding them inside my pussy. As they vibrated inside me, I felt Nigel's hard cock spreading my arse.

"Fuck baby, your arse is tight." Nigel said as he slid deep inside me.

As he pounded my arse deep, my pussy vibrated, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came.

"Oh my god, oh my god, fuck, I'm cumming." Bev screamed.

"That's it baby, cum on my cock." Stan said fucking her harder.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh god." Bev moaned as her body shook.

"Ready for my load in your pussy." Stan said pounding her harder. "Feel it, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

"Fuck, I'm cumming again." She screamed as he came inside her.

As he finished cumming, Frank slid his cock out of her arse as she collapsed on the bed.

"You ready to be fucked hard Toni?" Frank asked.

Nigel slid his cock out of my arse as Frank laid me on my back on the bed. I looked over at Bev sucking the last of Stan's cum from his cock, as Frank held my legs up. With the balls still vibrating in my pussy, Frank slid his cock into my arse, fucking me deep.

"Oh suck it baby." Nigel said kneeling beside me sliding his cock in my mouth.

Bev hopped up and knelt beside Nigel, and as they kissed, she ran her hand down rubbing his balls as I sucked the head of his cock.

"Baby that feels good, god I'm ready to fill your mouth." Nigel moaned.

I wrapped my lips around his cock ready, as Bev started stroking the base. All of a sudden, he let out a loud moan.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby." He moaned as he filled my mouth.

As he finished cumming, I swallowed his cum before sucking his cock clean. As he hopped off the bed, Bev headed over to Frank, and as he pounded my arse, she started to rub my clit.

"Cum in her tight arse honey." Bev said as I started to moan.

"Ready to feel my cum inside you." Frank said as I felt him getting harder.

"Fill my arse, oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

"Cum with me, oh yeah, yeah, oh fuck." Frank moaned filling my arse.

"Oh my god." I moaned as my body shook over and over.

The orgasm was so intense, as Franks cock pulsated inside me while the balls vibrated inside my pussy.

"God, I love cumming in your arse." Frank said as he pulled his cock out.

As he stood back, Stan moved to the bed stroking his hard cock as Bev lay beside me.

"Ready to be covered in cum ladies." Stan said as I slid my fingers inside my pussy removing the balls.

Kneeling over us, Stan stroked his cock as Bev and I kissed.

"Oh yeah, fuck, I'm going to cum." Stan said as we opened our mouths ready. "Of fuck, taste it."

His cock exploded shooting cum in our mouths and over our faces, and as he finished cumming, Bev and I took turns sucking his cock clean. After a minute, Stan climbed off the bed and the three guys headed out to the kitchen for a drink.

"How do you feel honey? You had your arse and pussy very full." I asked before licking Stan's cum from her lips.

"That felt so good. My pussy is still tingling." She replied.

I knelt up beside her and kissed her on the lips before mounting my pussy over her mouth. As her tongue softly teased my clit, I laid my head down between her legs, tasting Stan's cum dripping from her pussy. As we lay in a sixty-nine position enjoying each other, I noticed the guys watching from the kitchen enjoying the view. I reached for the vibrating balls and turned them on before sliding them inside her. As I continued licking her clit, she slid the butt plug in my arse and buried her tongue in my pussy. Suddenly, she started to moan as she slid her fingers inside my pussy, fingering me hard and deep,

"Toni, Toni, oh Toni, I'm cumming." Bev screamed as her body shook intensely.

As I continued to lick her pussy as her body jolted, I could taste her and Stan's cum dripping from her pussy.

"That felt amazing, now it's your turn." Bev said as I removed the balls from her pussy.

As she toyed with the butt plug in my arse, she worked her tongue hard against my clit as I looked over at the guys naked in the kitchen watching us. Their eyes on us got me so turned on, I was ready to cum.

"Oh Bev, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." I moaned as my body started to shake. "Oh my god."

As my body shook, Bev held me tight as she licks the cum dripping from my pussy. Her tongue sent shivers through my body as I collapsed on top of her.

"Your pussy tastes so good." Bev said as I rolled off her.

As I lay on the bed, I spread my legs giving the guys a good view of my spread pussy as Bev headed to the bathroom. After a minute, I got up and joined her in the shower, helping her wash herself.

"So, what do you think of Stan and Nigel?" Bev asked.

"They're nice guys." I replied.

"I loved the feel of Stan's thick cock, it felt so good." Bev said as she started to help me wash myself.

"Well, the day is still young, I'm pretty sure you'll get to feel his cock again." I said with a laugh.

We got out of the shower and dried off before joining the guys in the kitchen. Bev and I poured a glass of wine, and the five of us all naked headed out on the deck. We sat around and chatted getting to know Stan and Nigel a little better before Bev and I headed back inside to organise lunch.

Once everything was ready, we all sat out on the deck enjoying lunch and a few more drinks. As we all chatted, the guys couldn't take their eyes off our naked bodies, which was getting me very turned on. I spread my legs slightly teasing them with a good view of my pussy.

As we finished lunch, I got up and collected all the plates, making sure I bent over in front of the guys.

"I'll give you a hand." Nigel said as he stood up.

We headed into the kitchen and started cleaning up.

'So Nigel, are you married?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I am." He replied.

"Then we will have to keep today our little secret." I Said with a smile as I started putting the dishes away.

"All good, my wife and I have an open relationship. We also have a few couples we share with." He replied.

As I bent over putting the plates in the cupboard, I felt Nigel's hand on my arse. I took my time as he moved his hand between my legs rubbing my wet pussy. Suddenly, he knelt behind me spreading my arse and ran his tongue over my pussy.

"Oh, that feels good." I moaned.

After a minute of licking my arse and pussy, he stood up and guided me out of the kitchen. I knelt up on the lounge as he stood behind me, continuing to explore me with his tongue.

"Looks like the funs happening in here." Stan said standing at the door.

I looked over as Frank, Bev and Stan came inside. Bev sat on the opposite couch watching Nigel and I as Frank and Stan sat either side of her.

"Ready for my hard cock?" Nigel said as he stood up.

I hopped up off the couch as Nigel lay on the floor. I mounted his cock riding him hard, as the guys spread Bev's legs playing with her pussy as she stroked their cocks. After a few minutes, Frank hopped up and joined us on the floor.

"Time to spread your tight wet pussy." Frank said sliding his cock inside me.

As Nigel and Frank fucked my pussy, Bev knelt between Stan's legs sucking his hard cock.

"Oh, shit Bev, that feels good." Stan moaned.

Suddenly, I started to think about watching Bev being used by Frank and his friends, and my heart started to race. I started bucking my hips harder and faster as I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me harder, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed as Nigel held me tight.

"That's it baby, cum." Frank said as I collapsed on Nigel.

As I started to relax, both guys slid their cock out of my pussy. I hopped up and sat on the couch catching my breath as Frank lay on the floor.

"Bring that pussy over here honey." Frank said, looking over at Bev.

She ran her tongue over Stan's cock one last time before moving over to Frank. As she mounted him, Stan hopped up off the couch and joined them on the floor. As she rode Frank, Nigel filled her mouth with his hard cock.

"I think she's ready for your cock in her arse Stan." Frank said spreading her ready.

Stan moved in close pressing his hard cock against her arse. As the head slid inside her, she let out a loud moan before continuing to suck Nigel's cock.

I quickly headed to the bedroom and grabbed the double-ended dildo and returned to the couch. Watching the three guys fucking Bev was such a turn-on, I couldn't take my eyes off them. I laid back spreading my legs and eased one end of the dildo deep inside my arse as I started to rub my clit.

"Jesus Frank, your wife sure knows how to suck cock." Nigel said as Bev took him deep into her mouth.

As I watched on, I slid the other end of the dildo into my pussy as I continued to rub my clit.

Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers
12