Day Out, Night In

Story Info
Oakley gets what she wants from her daddy.
4k words
4.41
14.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lingerie underneath my clothes served as a constant reminder to both myself and my pussy of what would, or should come tonight. I was becoming weary, though. As James and I walked home hand in hand, he stayed silent. Every attempt I made at making conversation was shot down. His gaze was stone cold and empty, and at this point I was starting to wonder if I had genuinely pissed him off, and that this wasn’t going to be a playful night.

It had been a while since we made love, something we both noticed but didn’t talk about. James had picked up a later shift at work, and I an earlier one. I was gone by the time he woke up in the morning and when he got home, I’d be asleep. Both of us were constantly tired, overworked. Today was the first day in two weeks we had each other to ourselves, and nothing had happened. I suppose it didn’t help that we had been out and about the majority of the day.

All day long, I had been giving him slight teases. Running my hand over his cock where we wouldn’t be seen, slipping his hand into the back pocket of my jeans, whispering naughty things into his hear. Each advance I made would earn a sigh and empty-eyed head shake. A little after three in the afternoon, I gave up. On normal occasions, he’d do the same to me. At least I’d usually get a small laugh from him in return, a smile. But today, he seemed like an emotional rock. I was discouraged, and my optimism ran low. Maybe he just really wasn’t in any mood.

By now I had accepted defeat. As we neared our home, I played the scene out in my head. We’d walk through the front door, James would greet Cookie and let him out of his cage. After giving him some head scratches, he’d change into some shorts and fill up his water bottle, sitting down at his computer. I’d likely change as well, into a larger shirt and underwear. I’d sit on the couch cross-legged with my laptop and an ale, attempting to write something. Of course my distaste of the day would halt any positive inspiration, and after finishing my drink I would slam my laptop shut and head to bed.

What I didn’t expect, was how wrong I was.

As soon as I shut the front door behind me, James greeted cookie, letting him out. I watched him love on the bird, then headed towards the bedroom to peel the scratchy lingerie off of me. “Where do you think you’re going, Oakley?” His voice rang out, stopping me in my tracks. I tapped my fingers against the door frame of our bedroom before turning on my heel to face him, “You’re going to tease me all fucking day, then walk away as soon as we get home?”

I leaned against the wall and scrunched my eyebrows, “You’ve done nothing but silently shoot down everything and give me dirty, empty looks. So yes, I’m going to change into my comfy shit and lay down.”

James shifted his stance. He crossed his arms, his legs shoulder width apart. He gave me his serious look, which was confusing and intimidating. I couldn’t tell if we were going to get into an argument or if he was actually trying to intimidate me to turn me on. Of course my horny, fuck-deprived self would put the latter thought into my head. He walked towards me, looking down on me. When he did this, he made me feel small and vulnerable. Of course I loved it, but I didn’t know what was coming.

“If that’s the case, it’s a shame you wore that little blue number under your clothes all day. Seems like a waste, hmm?” James said softly in a condescending tone that made my stomach twist in knots, “But if you want to go to bed, I’m not going to stop you, love.”

“How did yo-”

James interrupted me by lightly pressing his body against mine, “When you dropped your phone, bent over to pick it up earlier. Your shirt lifted. I recognized the little pattern on the back, it’s the set I bought you for our second anniversary. You only wear it when you want to be fucked hard like the little slut you’ve been. All. Fucking. Day.”

I looked up into his eyes, feeling foolish for how ignorant I’ve been. He wasn’t angry at me, not in the slightest. Or maybe he was, was he planning to punish me? I was scared at the thought of all of that, but excited at the same time. James was quite good at intimidating me. Sure, it’s been two weeks since we’ve made love. But it’s been even longer since we’ve fucked.

“I um,” I said softly, “I’m sorry, James. Really. What can I do to make it up to you?”

James let his head fall back before laughing a manic laugh, then lightly took a strand of my hair, tucking it behind my ear. His eyes fell to my lips and I took that as an invitation to kiss him. His soft lips against mine comforted me as I held both sides of his face, his hands on mine. The comfort didn’t last long, though. It was only a few seconds before he roughly gripped both of my wrists and dragged me into the bedroom.

“Did you really think you’d get away with all of the things you did today, you fucking brat?” James scolded as he yanked my shirt over my head, gripping my breasts.

“No sir,” I admitted. James’ intimidation was beginning to make me nervous, so I giggled quietly. I knew he wouldn’t like it, but I couldn’t stop myself.

“What, do you think this is funny?” He asked as he undid the buttons of my jeans, pulling them off of my legs in one swift go. Once they were off it wasn’t long before his hands grabbed at my thighs and ass. He pinched them, groped them, and lightly spanked me as he waited for me to respond.

“No, it’s not sir. I just can’t help myself,” I covered my mouth to hide my nervous smile and clenched my thighs together. The growing wetness between them would surely get me in more trouble, especially if sir thought I was enjoying his anger.

“Maybe you’ll be able to help yourself once you get your punishment, cunt. Come here, come sit on daddy’s lap,” James gripped onto my hips and led me over to the bed. He sat on the edge, then sat me down on his lap. He studied my face as his hands ran softly up and down my thighs, “Now, how many hours were we out today?”

I knew James knew the right answer, and if I answered wrong my punishment would be worse, so I wracked my brain, “Nine. Nine hours, sir.”

“Then I guess it’s only right to spank you nine times, cub,” he stated then attempted to flip me over on my stomach.

I wanted to be fucked today, not punished. So I got up and out of his grasp, “No, I don’t want to be spanked tonight, please.”

James’ already intimidating demeanor went from 0 to 100 in less than a second. He stood up and marched over to me, reaching out to grab me. I was too quick though, and I took off down the hall and towards the kitchen. I could sense him right behind me, and the sensation of his fingers barely brushing my shoulder made me squeal and laugh.

“Oakley, get the fuck over here!” He yelled out. I could tell he was trying not to laugh, I could hear it in his voice. Once in the kitchen, I ran around the island with James right on my tail. When I noticed him stop so he could catch me, I stopped too. We were facing each other, hands gripped onto the counter, “You’re only making this worse for yourself.”

“Yeah?” I asked, “It’s only worse if I get caught.”

“Look, I’ll make you a deal. If you come to me right now I won’t punish you. If you run again, it’ll be double the punishment. Twenty spankings. Your choice, princess,” James bartered, putting his hands up in surrender.

“Twenty isn’t double,” I shook my head, “That’d be eighteen, actually.”

James cocked his head to the side and shrugged, “Interest.”

“So, no punishment if I come to you?”

“Correct,” he confirmed and put his hands behind his back.

I walked over to him with my arms crossed and stood on the tips of my toes to get as close to his height as possible. I looked deep into his eyes and smiled, kissing his nose, “Okay then.” My decision was stupid, though. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and began leading me back towards the bedroom. For a split second I thought I could fight back, but the pressure of my hair being pulled washed that idea down the drain, and fast.

“James-” I said while holding my hair at the base to reduce the pain, but it didn’t help much.

“Shut up you whore,” he grumbled as he threw me onto the bed, on my stomach. I tried to get up again, but the force of him putting his knee on my back stopped me. I went limp in an instant, and whimpered as I felt my lacey underwear being carefully taken off my body. Once they were at my feet, I felt his hand rub my ass lightly, and I braced myself.

The first smack resulted in me screaming loudly. The pain spread throughout the entire lower half of my body and stung horridly. Along with the pain, pleasure spread around my stomach and pussy. The second was no less tolerable than the first, but the third was easier to deal with. I lost count at number eleven, and every spank after that I was partially numb to. I didn’t notice he stopped until I felt his knee come off of my back, but that’s when he leaned down to me ear and said in a low voice, “Don’t fucking move.”

The sting from the spanks left my head in a swimmy space, and I was no longer in a place to deny what he wanted to do to me. I listened as he walked to the other side of the room. James opened a drawer and shuffled around a bit before returning to my back side. The familiar sound of his belt buckle sent tingles down my back, and to be honest, I half expected to be hit with it. I wasn’t though, and I was relieved. He was just undressing.

“You took all of that like a fucking slut, baby,” James cooed as a cool liquid dropped onto my ass. I didn’t dare question him as he rubbed it in carefully. After giving each cheek a proper squeeze he spread them, more drops fell directly onto my tight little hole and he rubbed it all in with a single finger. A small moan escaped my lips as I felt his lubed hands land on my hips, “Lift up.”

I obeyed, lifting my ass in the air, exposing it for my daddy. Something cold and hard pressed against my asshole, and I could only assume it was one of my plugs. As he slowly pressed it in I realized it was one of the newer ones we had bought but haven’t gotten to use. On top of it being new, it was also the largest we’ve gotten. James didn’t give me a chance to adjust, he inserted it like all of the other plugs.

“Daddy go slower, please,” I pleaded as I gathered fistfuls of our sheets and moaned loudly, “Please please please.”

“Hmm, I can’t hear you over those sounds coming from your whore lips,” He tutted and pressed it in harder. Just before the base, he stopped pushing the toy in and began to pull it back out. The sensation made me gasp and try to pull away on instinct, but he wouldn’t let me move away. He was fucking my ass with it. Nearly a minute went by before the pain turned into pleasure, and I became a moaning mess. He didn’t let it last long, though. Eventually he pushed it to the base and left it.

I felt James kiss my ass before he shoved me to the side, then flipped me onto my back. He grabbed my legs and dragged me to him, where he began to run the tip of his finger around my wet pussy, “So this is what you want, hey? You want daddy to take care of your desperate pussy?” I nodded my head slowly, “Use your words,” he demanded.

“Yes daddy,” I whined, arching my back, trying to get at least his fingers inside of me.

“Yes daddy, what? What do you want, kitten?”

“Daddy I don’t want, I need you to take care of my desperate little pussy,” I begged, trying to wrap my legs around his torso to bring him closer to me, to get him to fuck me. James looked down on me with amusement and took his finger away, replacing it with his cock. The sudden feeling made my attempts more hungry, but he didn’t like that.

James pushed down on my hips and spat in my face. He then got in my face, his cock resting over my pussy, “No, you don’t get to decide when I fuck you. Stop being a greedy cunt and let me have my fun, then you get yours,” he growled at me then gripped my throat. It wasn’t long before I was sitting on the floor, my back against the bed, his cock poking at my lips.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, I wanted to give him what he wanted, so I could get what I needed. James grabbed the base of his cock and hit it against my tongue a few times before slowly thrusting into my mouth. He was easy at first, but like usual, the easy didn’t last long. He used the bed behind me as leverage so I wouldn’t be able to move anywhere even if I wanted to.

With each thrust his cock went further and further back, and soon enough I was a choking, teary eyed mess. James was using my mouth as if it were my pussy, and I couldn’t be more turned on. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to see, or rather, not caring if he would, I began to play with my myself. I dipped my finger into my soaking pussy to get it wet and began circling my clit. Surely if he saw me doing this without permission, I would get punished again. The rush excited me.

James grabbed both sides of my face and shoved his cock balls deep into my throat and held himself there for a few seconds. Not being able to breathe panicked me and I abandoned my own pussy to try and push him back and away from me. Of course, this only prompted him to slowly fuck my throat while still remaining deep inside of me. I felt my face grow hot and my body cold as the lack of oxygen was catching up, and I felt like I was about to pass out.

Just as I was about to tap out, James pulled out and lifted me back onto the bed. I gasped for air, gripping at my throat. I couldn’t see, but I was sure my face was another color. For just a split second James face softened and he leaned down to me, “Are you okay kitten?” He asked with concern.

My breathing was ragged and adrenaline still high, but I was fine. The spit and tears that dripped from my face and mouth distracted me and led me unable to talk, so I gave him a reassuring nod and brought his head towards mine for a deep and needed kiss. While our tongues ran together, he leaned me back and climbed over me. During our heated make-out session, he managed to slip the rest of my clothing from my body and used the mess we had made to wet my breasts. He squeezed them, pinched my nipples.

After giving my breasts much needed attention James trailed his hand down my stomach and to my pussy, where he curled his fingers up and inside of me. I moaned into our kisses as he worked his fingers, bringing me to the brink, “Daddy you’re going to make me come,” I warned, knowing I wouldn’t be able to stop myself.

“That’s the fucking point, kitten. Come for me, come all over daddys fingers,” James instructed and pumped his fingers faster into me. Less than a minute later I fell completely apart underneath him. My legs shook and thighs snapped shut, trapping his arm in between them as he kept stroking my special spot.

Once my wave was over and my body stopped tensing up, he retracted his hand and tenderly placed his fingers in my mouth. I cleaned my sweet and tasty juices off of them while he kissed and sucked on my neck and chest. Once James was satisfied he propped himself up on his elbows, “Mmm, my little whore, do you want daddy to fuck you now?”

The tone of his voice and the way his eyes scraped over my body filled my stomach all the way back up with lust and desire. To avoid a longer wait and to get what I wanted, I decided on using the two words that would get me anything. I brought my hand up to his cheek and took his attention from my breasts to my eyes and whispered in a soft, low voice, “Please daddy?”

James smiled and exhaled, dropping his head on my chest with a breathy laugh, “God, daddy loves you, you know that?”

“I do know that, and I love you so much more than you can imagine,” I ran my fingers through his hair and lifted his head back up, “Now fuck me.”

He flipped me back over onto my stomach and pushed me towards the middle of the bed, where he lifted my ass in the air once again. He took the time to put a pillow under my head before putting a hand on the small of my back, lightly guiding me to him. The tip of his cock toyed with my pussy lips and taunted my sensitive clit before I finally felt the pressure of his head at my entrance. I whined and backed my ass up, but winced and pulled back as James unexpectedly spanked me, “Have patience,” he scolded.

It wasn’t long after that, when he slowly and teasingly put the pressure on my pussy. Once the head of his cock popped inside of me I nearly screamed out in pleasure, ecstasy. I listened to James grunt and moan as he pushed in balls deep, holding himself and my ass steady to appreciate the feeling. The plug in my ass intensified every single one of his movements. When he pulled out, I could feel my pussy gripping onto his cock. James sucked in a breath and pulled out all the way before pushing all the way in again, and repeated.

Fuck patience, I thought, and began moving against him at my own pace. I felt his hands grip my waist as I backed up on his cock, over and over again, “Fucking hell kitten, just like that,” he encouraged. His encouragement filled my stomach with excitement, it always made me happy when I made him feel good. I began moving faster and spread my legs slightly further apart so I could feel his balls hit my clit. Once I was able to feel that I arched my back as far as it could go to feel him closer, deeper inside of me.

The movements I made must have done something, because James started thrusting into me at a fast speed. He used his grip on my waist to pull me into his hips, meeting his thrusts halfway. I almost sobbed from the pleasure of losing control, and brought my arms in to grab at my own breasts. The sounds of our bodies coming together, our pleasure, and the overwhelming wetness from my pussy filled the room as he pounded into me relentlessly, “You like that, you fucking whore? You like being pounded like a little toy?”

“Yes daddy,” I moaned out, “I fucking love it!”

“What are you? I want to hear you fucking say it,” James demanded and slapped my ass.

“I’m a fucking whore! I’m your fucking whore!” I yelled out, and screamed as he let go of my hips to use my hair instead. My head lifted up towards the ceiling and I cried out from the mixed pain and pleasure, “Ow! Fuck, don’t stop.”

James did exactly what I told him not to and stopped, pulling out. I whined from the loss of contact, “Daddy, why’d you stop?” He never answered me, though. He flipped me back over onto my back once again and took a second pillow, placing it under my ass to get a better angle. He then plunged back into me, somehow deeper than before. I wrapped my legs around his torso and brought him closer to me, where he was laying on top of me. His hands found mine and he held them above my head as he deeply thrust into me. I bucked my hips to synchronize our movements, to make them more intense.

He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and lightly bit down. He then kissed me and ran his tongue around mine, moaning into our loving and hungry kiss while pounding into my little fuck hole, “Your cock feels so big, so good inside of me,” I said against his lips. He responded with a ragged and broken up moan, he was unable to talk. I could tell James was close from the sounds he made, and the way his thrusts got slower, but deeper.

“I’m going to come, deep inside of your fucking pussy, fuck. Fuck, Oakley!” He struggled to yell out. His hands gripped mine tightly as he shook, burying his head into my neck. I felt his cock twitch, his come shooting deep inside of me. The sensation brought me to my own edge, and James could feel it to, “I can feel your pussy tightening, kitten. Come for me. Come for me right fucking now.”

My body responded to his demands and I came hard. My nails dragged down his back and I pulled him as close to me as I could, my legs quivering as I held onto his waist with them, “James,” I could hardly whisper as the orgasm tore through my body.

12