Days Off with Lindsay - Megan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did feel right. He did feel right. I smiled. "Hello Sir."

His lips twitched, and then he smiled, a beautiful, warm, happy grin that made me giddy. Gently, keeping his eyes locked on mine, he put his hand behind my head, fingers in my hair, and leaned forward. I melted into his kiss, sighing and trying to take in every inch of him. I felt like my heart was dancing.

He pulled back from me, just a little, looked me in the eye and said, "Let's play a game."

Chapter 13

Noah

I had a plan on how I'd do it. I'd text her, tell her to find a seat near the back. To wait for me there. I'd approach, bring her a drink, start making conversation. She wouldn't suspect me. I knew she didn't think it was me. Then I'd grab a rope and loop it around her neck, bringing her closer and closer to me, watching those pretty warm brown eyes grow big, until she was right up in front of me, and I could kiss her.

That plan went to hell when she started confessing to Reuben. Reuben had a strict rule about knives, and we were required to hand wash them, so I'd rolled up my sleeves to start taking care of the accumulated sharps in the sink. She and Reuben had been standing right there, and I could hear her as she said all those things...

The hardest part about this game over the past ten months was that, just as much as she wanted to know me, I wanted to be known. I hadn't planned on actually falling for this girl. I'd just wanted someone to play with, someone to indulge in, someone to indulge... But the way she yearned for more of me, all of me, had tugged at my heart. He'd been right. The slow burn was worth it. Now the real fun could begin.

God, the way her eyes had lit up when she figured it out. It took her a second, staring at my hands and arms, making the connection right in front of me. She had the prettiest eyes, big, glassy, and expressive.

I walked her over to the corner table where we would be working, right beside the bar. She was blushing, her eyes big, lashes fluttering slightly, her lips slightly parted like she did when she was waiting for me to enter the playrooms. I turned her to face me.

"But... but..."

I raised an eyebrow. "But what?"

"But how?"

I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so confused.

Reuben walked up onto the stage, holding Becca's hand delicately, like she was made of glass. There was some murmuring going around the room as they realized who he would demonstrate on today. Becca was a professional Domme, and all of the regulars -and some of the newbies- knew that. She never submitted, and she never undressed, even for public play. But there she was, onstage, smiling softly, a trusting expression in her eyes I'd never seen before.

"Well, there are lots of surprises today."

"She's a switch," Megan said softly.

"Really?"

She nodded. "She's a switch and a masochist. Nobody knows who her Top is, though. I've never met them. She used to sub to Reuben a few times a year, but that stopped around the time of his accident. She used to play with Michael Black, too. They don't anymore, though. I don't know why."

Reuben began his normal introductions and covered some basic safety information, and then began to elaborate on different types of ropes. His dark, calm, deep voice filled the room. When he spoke, people listened. He had a way of talking just loud enough so everyone could hear, but quiet enough that they'd have to actually listen.

As Reuben's smooth cold voice filled our heads, he began to slowly undress Becca. She stood dutifully still, allowing herself to be moved by him. It was an enchanting thing to watch, the strong, beautiful, demanding Domme we all knew and loved submitting so softly and quietly to Reuben. It seemed so out of place, but so lovely. There were subtle gasps as the last threads of Becca's clothing was removed, and her beautiful porcelain skin was on display. There was a deep, dark red gash from her ribs to her collar bone that stood out against her skin, almost glowing under the lights above her.

Around us, people began to strip. Some remained clothed, but many disrobed, either partially or completely. There was a certain energy in the air that filled everyone with excitement and anticipation.

I glanced down at Megan. She looked at Becca with admiration, and something else.

"Do you miss her?" I began unzipping Megan's pretty burgundy dress as I asked.

Megan watched Becca as Reuben guided her up onto the small bench he had prepared in front of him, and she knelt, letting her hands fall by her side, her head downcast.

Megan shook her head. "She was my protector more than my Domme," she said. "I do miss the group play parties she used to host at her dungeon. She used to use me a lot for those. But I would rather belong to you."

I smiled, a sense of pride rising up in me. I kissed the back of her neck, and she shivered, and grinned, then finished removing her clothes. I helped her onto the table in front of us and she knelt, mimicking Becca's pose.

"I know group play isn't something I haven't discussed with you... but it is something I've discussed with the others."

She turned to look at me, excited. "Really?"

"Becca told me about the cabin," I smiled.

She bit her lip and blushed fiercely.

I knew this tie that Rebuen was guiding us through today as it was one of the first ones he'd taught me, so I followed along while I spoke softly to her, relaxed, not rushing, and not worrying too much through the process. "I know what you like, remember? I just don't always give it to you. But I know you like being used. I know you like being overwhelmed. I know you like being a toy and a slave to your owner's whims."

Over the course of the workshop, I watched her slowly get more and more excited. Some girls got subdued when being tied. Megan did not. She was buzzing with sexual tension, eager to have it dragged out of her.

I let her ask her questions.

"How did you change your voice?"

"I went to school for acting."

"No way."

"Yep. My degree is in performing arts. I did theater all through college."

"You're an actor?"

"Yeah I was for a while, but the travel and the drama were taking a toll on me, so I found a less romantic job."

"Do you sing?"

"Not when I can help it."

"Why are your hands so rough?"

"I work at Home Depot in the mornings. They got rough after a while."

"What about the Celtic tattoo?"

"What?" I tied a knot in the rope and looped in between her legs, adjusting it slightly so it rested right on her clit.

"What-oh!" I smiled as she swallowed hard, bracing herself against the pleasure and trying to compose herself. "What about the tattoo on your left wrist? You had a Celtic knot in the video but you don't have anything on your left wrist now."

I thought back to nearly three years ago when I'd made that video. It had been right before Bella had moved. "I did, didn't I... It was one of those six-week semi-temporary tattoos. I ended up getting it on my shoulder instead of my wrist. I wanted to extend the sleeve across my shoulder and back before I started on the other one."

"You're going to do the other arm too?"

"That's the plan."

She grinned.

"Would you like that?"

She nodded, blushing a little. "I really like your ink... I'd like you to tell me about it sometime, if you want to."

I ached a little at the thought. It had been so long since someone had asked so respectfully about my tattoos. And Megan was always respectful, so careful and intentional with her words. Which was why I loved it so much when she fell apart on me.

I walked around her and stood behind her as I worked through the last knots of the tie. My pretty toy was now harnessed with burgundy red ropes crossing and looping under her arms, around her breasts, over her stomach, and between her legs. As I finished the last knots, tucking the ends in, I ran my fingers down her arms, watching the goosebumps appear on her skin. Gently, so as not to hurt her shoulders, I brought her arms behind her back, tying them up with a new piece of rope.

"Wait," she said, her head cocking slightly as if she just realized something. "You work on Saturdays."

"I do," I laughed.

"Then how have you been coming to the playrooms in the middle of your shift?"

"We all get two thirty-minute breaks, silly girl. It's required by law. I can do what I want with my breaks, so I take them at the same time when it slows down. And Jack has been letting me work the lounge instead of the bar downstairs. It's less busy up here. Plus," I laughed. "Everyone knows when you go to the back, they better get their refills, cause I'll be gone for the next fifty minutes."

I saw pink spreading over her cheeks and the back of her neck at the embarrassment, knowing everyone in the whole lounge was in on my secret but her. She fidgeted a little, her hips moving slightly, and she sighed as the knot under her clit massaged her gently. Up onstage, Becca was now not only bound and harnessed, but suspended from three hooks front the ceiling, slowly rotating. Her long black hair fell forward and hid most of her face, but the little glance of her I caught, she looked so serene and peaceful.

"Your turn," I whispered to Megan as I finished tying her hands behind her. She looked up. Sure enough, three long ropes with carabiners hung from the ceiling, high enough above us in the rafters and support beams to stay out of the way. A long pole with a hook on the end was being passed around. I took it when it was offered to me, and used it to grab the carabiners above us and pull them down. Once the bundles were disturbed, the carabiner end fell over one end of the support beam, while the tail ends fell over the other, creating a pulley.

Megan's breath hitched as she looked behind her, a smile crossing her face as I slid the carabiners into the loops, and I felt the burn of excitement intensify as I began pulling her up into the air, just slightly off the table she'd knelt on. She was hung so that she was facing the front of the room, but I could see her clearly in profile from the bar. Her hands behind her back, her knees forced in a kneeling position, spread just wide enough that I could see the tender, pink lips between her legs start to glisten. The rose on her inner thigh winked at me.

I secured the ends of the ropes so she wouldn't fall, and walked around her slowly, resisting the urge to touch her. The ropes pressed against her skin, and I knew she'd have lovely impressions left when I took her down later.

"You know, I don't get off until eleven, tonight," I whispered in her ear. Her hair was falling over her neck, and I swept it away so I could see the dark swirls of ink under her skin. I was just close enough to touch her, but I didn't. I wanted her skin to ache for me. I loved that desperate fidget she'd get when I was so close, but not close enough. "It sure would be a shame if it got really busy behind the bar and you were left here, all tied up, stuck until I got off the clock and could let you out." As I spoke, I took another piece of rope, folded it in half, and placed it against her lips. She opened her mouth without even being asked. It rested between her teeth, and I tied it securely.

I watched her eyes flash back and forth between nervous fear and excitement. Oh she knew all kinds of things could happen tonight. There were a lot of people here, and she was naked, gagged, and hanging from the ceiling, and we were just a few minutes away from ten o'clock, when Reuben allowed public play in the lounge. I would be in sight, but busy. I watched her process all this, her big brown eyes glistened in emotion, one of her eyebrows quivered slightly and then relaxing, her hips fidgeting in excitement again...

I pulled the vibe out of my pocket. We hadn't used the WeVibe in a while and today was the perfect opportunity. She saw the bright pink plastic and her eyes shot wide, breathing a little faster. I couldn't hold a chuckle in as I pressed it against her wetness, gently sliding it home. Her eyes widened slightly as it entered her, and then her lashes fluttered as it settled into that perfect spot. I used one more piece of rope to tie it to the rest of the rope twisted around her, making sure it wouldn't fall out.

"And you're not going to cum without me, are you, pretty girl?" I asked, reaching up and tweaking her right nipple hard. She moaned, and then shook her head, though her eyes were already desperate. I hadn't even turned the thing on yet.

"Now, where is my phone," I said, reaching around and tapping at my back pockets. I looked over at the bar, where there was a line starting to form. Jack was giving me a glare but I ignored him. "Oh, there it is," I said. Her eyes fell on my phone, sitting on the hightop, the screen unlocked and the app opened. "Sure would be a shame if someone were to notice it."

Megan swallowed and looked back at me, her chest expanding against the ropes ever so slightly as she breathed. She was nervous. I knew she hadn't done anything like this in a long time. But as my eyes traced her body, I could see how aroused she was by her situation.

"See, sweetheart, I told you, the game is just beginning." I whispered in her ear, and then nibbled at the edge of her earlobe. "We have so much farther to go, so much deeper to go, so many fun adventures to go on... So many more games to play."

She squealed and I heard the vibe turn on. Glancing over, I saw that Lindsay had kicked the party off to a good start by showing a young couple what the app was and how it worked, pointing to my pretty plaything. They watched in fascination as Lindsay adjusted the settings up and down, and then slid the phone closer to them.

She smirked, and winked at us before heading back to the couch, where Brett knelt on a floor cushion, still clothed but incapacitated with her own expert ties. She sat beside him, her back against the couch, and leaned over and started nibbling on his neck. I laughed as his eyes rolled back and he groaned.

"Noah, time's up. C'mon." Jack yelled at me. But I knew that tone, and he was playing the game with us.

"Looks like I have to go, pretty girl. Don't worry I won't forget about you. The real fun starts when I get you down." I leaned in and kissed her neck, twisting her nipples hard just the way she liked, savoring the flutter of her eyelashes and the moan that escaped from her lips. I gave her one more pinch and a tug of her pretty breasts before turning and leaving her, stepping back behind the bar and washing my hands to get ready for the longest hour of my shift.

12