Dazestem Kisses

Story Info
A slutty thief dumbs down a stuffy wizard.
2.9k words
4.67
6.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I'm new to posting my writing, and I decided to start by posting a backlog of older pieces with minimal editing. Hopefully you'll see the quality increase with newer writing! Feedback welcome.

~Lacey

***

Lukian Moonseeker flicked to the next page of the book he was reading. It was honestly the sort of book that was a slog to get through, even for somebody as well read as him. The book was called Beyond Arithmancy, and it contained instructions on how to keep track of money while running a small business.

Said instructions were so boring that Lukian was having a hard time staying awake. The only thing that kept him going was the fact that it was so important. He had to know this stuff, he'd managed to score a big investment in his potential business just a few days ago, and he wanted to run it right.

Of course, he mused as he glanced out the window to a star filled sky, The fact that I'm having trouble staying awake might also have something to do with the fact that it's well past midnight.

He'd just began to lay his head on the surface of the pages, (just to rest his eyes, of course), when the chirp of one of his burglar alarms startled him alert.

They'd been overly sensitive lately, so he presumed it was probably nothing, but he got up to check regardless. The investment was still being kept in his vault, and he didn't know what he'd do if he had to go to Ms. Silverspark and explain it had been stolen less than a week after she gave it to him.

He couldn't risk it.

As he left his library and followed the sound of the alarm, he twisted his rings around his fingers nervously. An old habit, and an embarrassingly obvious tell.

When he turned a corner and discovered the cause of the alarm, he forced his hands to be still.

It wasn't a false alarm.

A woman lay on the ground, tied up by the purple ribbons of magical energy his security system wrapped around intruders. She was holding a lockbox Lukian recognized, but it wasn't one containing the investment he was so worried about. It was the utilitarian iron box he kept particularly rare ingredients inside in his alchemy lab.

He narrowed his eyes and stalked forward to get a better look at the would-be thief.

She had long blonde hair that didn't look particularly practical for breaking and entering. Neither did the tight pants and bright red sleeveless shirt struggling to contain her breasts, for that matter. Lukian didn't have much experience in determining such things, but even he could tell she was either wearing a full face of makeup or a slightly off glamour. Her eyes were wide, and her red lips parted in what seemed to be fear.

Lukian tore his gaze away from her lips.

The only concession she made to practicality seemed to be her flat leather boots.

The thief squirmed under his gaze, and the wizard didn't bother to suppress a smirk.

"Well, I'm not really sure what you expected," he drawled, "Stealing from the inner sanctum of a grand--"

The woman in front of him giggled, and he stopped gloating, bewildered. Why wouldn't she be taking this seriously?

Her eyes widened, and she smiled up at him, eyes vaguely... empty.

"Gosh, I'm sorry for interrupting! It's just, y'know. 'Inner sanctum'." The woman's arms pulled against the ribbons as though she'd tried to gesture, forgetting her current state. "It's kind of a silly thing to say! You wizards and your big words."

She didn't seem particularly smart, but the insult still stung. Lukian started twisting a ring again, but forced himself still.

"I'm not silly."

The woman shook her head vigorously, curls bouncing around her face.

"Nooo, of course not! You're a big cool smart wizard, wizards can't be silly!"

Lukian didn't know how to respond to that, so he focused back on the gloating.

"Intruding on a grand wizard's... tower... and expecting to get out unscathed seems like the sillier move to me." He wasn't sure why he was so stuck on that word, but he was a very serious person. It wouldn't do for someone to get the wrong idea. He took a breath and centered himself. "And now, because of that decision, you are at my mercy." Although he hadn't intended for his tone to be so flirtatious as he said it, he certainly wasn't opposed to the way a flush rose on the slutty thief's cheeks at that. Her squirming also redoubled, and it didn't look like she was attempting to escape.

"Oh no! What are you going to do to me, Lukian?"

And that, of course, was the problem:

He had no idea.

Ordinarily he'd feed intruders to his manticore, or put them in his dungeon to give to the province guards if they hadn't done anything to offend him too terribly, but both of those options seemed a waste.

"What's your name, thief?"

The woman's soft-looking tongue darted out to wet her plump red lips.

"I'm Sylvie."

She seemed to be less chatty now, which was good. It was hard to follow her line of sight, with those constantly fluttering lashes, but it seemed like she was focused on Lukian's cock.

He was already half hard, he realized, something his robes did a poor job of covering. The wizard blushed. It seemed... embarrassing, somehow, to be this affected by some harlot just lying on the ground and licking her lips.

He snapped his fingers, and Sylvie floated up a few feet. When her head was high enough, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a rough kiss.

It went on longer than he'd planned, and when the two separated, his head spun.

He felt untethered in a way that was hard to pin down, but he set that feeling aside when Sylvie leaned up to kiss him again, and he happily obliged.

This kiss was even longer, wet tongues sliding against one another, and Sylvie managed a peck on the cheek as well. By the time they pulled apart, something was definitely wrong. Lukian felt like his head was full of cotton fluff.

He touched the sticky kiss mark on his cheek and stared blankly at the red substance on his fingertips.

"What..." he began uncertainly, but the woman interrupted him before he could figure out what he was trying to ask.

"Oh, you should, like, taste it! That'll help you figure out what's going on." She beamed up at him, and, of course, he wasn't going to ignore such common sense advice. He popped his fingers into his mouth and began to suck and lick, getting every last trace off his skin.

The taste was familiar...

His gaze slowly settled on the box of potion ingredients the thief still held.

"You used... Dazestem?" It took a herculean effort to pronounce the name of the plant, and he wasn't even sure he got the right one. Trying to think felt like trying to wrestle the breeze.

"Yep! You'll do what I tell you to, right?"

The wizard nodded absently at her chirped question. Of course he would, why would he do anything else? The bulk of his mental energy, such as it could be mustered at all, was focused on sifting through his knowledge of herblore. What exactly did dazestem do, again? It was important he remember.

"And you know," Sylvie continued brightly, "That I'll only ever tell you the truth, because I'm so nice and great?"

His head may feel light, but his tongue was heavy, and he struggled to pull words together.

"Why're you asking me this stuff?" slurred Lukian, blinking slowly at the beautiful woman in front of him. He couldn't stop staring at her tits, but, then, he couldn't think of a reason to try particularly hard.

"Because I'm trying to figure out how much you know, silly!"

"'M not... silly," he protested, voice flat. "Wizards aren't... We're smart."

"Well, you're like, not even a real wizard! You can't even keep me trapped in these ribbons, see?"

It was true, of course. The magic keeping the thief bound dissipated, and she fell to the ground with a quiet sound of protest. But... how could it be true? He still remembered his training, still remembered his plans to run a magical business, remembered his peers looking up to him, respecting him, maybe even being jealous of him. When he spoke, he sounded completely lost.

"How am I not a wizard?"

Sylvie got up and brushed herself off, then stepped closer to Lukian. She was taller than him, he hadn't noticed with her tied up. He looked up into her eyes, anxiously awaiting her explanation. Hopefully she could clear this up!

Her soft hand caressed his cheek.

"Gosh, you really let yourself get all confused, huh? Letting all your fantasies run wild like that is no good! You could never be a wizard, you're too silly and dumb."

His voice was small and hesitant. "So it was just... a dream?" That explanation didn't make a lot of sense to him, but, then again, few things did. He wasn't the smartest, after all.

Some part of him was screaming indignantly, telling him to snap out of it, but that part was easy to ignore in favor of Sylvie, who nodded.

Her voice oozed with sympathy, and he leaned into her hand when she started stroking his hair. "I'm afraid so. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, though! You might have made a terrible wizard, but you're agreat bimbo."

He started to protest, blushing, but she cut him off. He fell silent, of course. It would be rude to interrupt Sylvie!

"You remember how much you like being a bimbo, don't you?"

Her sticky sweet voice soaked into his mind like honey. Of course he remembered that, it would be a pretty fundamental part of himself to forget.

It felt so good to be watched when he walked down the streets in his tight little clothes, and the way people would laugh and roll their eyes at him when he stumbled though a sentence was wonderful.

Already vague memories of him standing in front of a classroom at the Arcane College giving a guest lecture faded further, to be replaced with a memory of him offering himself up to the same classroom for use in getting out their pent up energy and practicing lust spells.

He remembered going down to a local herbalist to get the dazestem to use on himself, and needing to trade for services rather than coin, because he was too much of a ditz to remember to bring his purse with him. (Probably for the best, a bag would just ruin his silhouette anyways. Better to go down on anyone he needed anything from rather than worry about counting out money.)

Lukian realized he'd zoned out when Sylvie's giggling brought him back to the present. He blushed brighter, and bought a hand up to cover his face. "S-sorry, I don't... did you ask me something?"

"You don't need to apologize, it's my fault for distracting you! After all, whenever you think about sex you just get even dumber and sluttier until you get fucked, so, like, it wasn't super responsible of me to bring it up." It was true, of course, but he was starting to get a little bit irritated by Sylvie bringing all this obvious stuff up. It was almost like she was trying to keep him distracted, though, from what, he had no idea.

His erection had flagged some since Sylvie first kissed him, but it was making a valiant return. Not that he could do anything about it right now... He rubbed his thighs together surreptitiously, and found his gaze wandering to Sylvie's chest again. Her tits looked so soft...

His mind had almost felt like it was starting to clear before Sylvie reminded him of how distracting thoughts of sex were.

She laughed again, and Lukian tore his gaze away, letting out a nervous giggle of his own. He looked down, and was momentarily distracted by his outfit. What was he wearing?! He looked like some sort of stuffy academic in all these clothes. Ordinarily it would take sub zero temperatures to get him to cover up this much skin.

He almost hesitated before disrobing, but, then again, it was just Sylvie. For all that he didn't remember her, it felt like they'd known each other for years. After all, she knew everything about him.

His underwear wasn't as cute as his usual, so he'd just have to hope his body was enough to get her to fuck him. Ever since he'd started thinking about sex, it'd been getting harder to focus on whatever they were talking about. Hewas fairly hot. He was too pale for all the time he spent outside and barely clothed, but he was soft and lovely, with hips that just begged to be used as leverage while someone fucked him.

He looked up at Sylvie plaintively. He opened his mouth to speak, but realized he had no idea what to say. For all that he'd done this dozens, hundreds of times before, the words simply wouldn't come to him this time. He felt... not like a virgin, obviously, but at least inexperienced.

Fortunately Sylvie understood. She leaned in and kissed him again (his head was so full of fog that thoughts could barely fit in it now) and looked him up and down approvingly before she spoke.

"Oh, right! Don't worry, you know what to do. If you just ask nicely, you'll get what you need. You've just gotta be a good boy!"

Eyes wide, he nodded enthusiastically. He was looking at her tits again, and couldn't imagine a good reason to stop. "Please, please fuck me, you know I'll be a good boy!" He begged, a note of a whine entering his voice. It almost felt humiliating, but why? This was right, this was perfect, he always did this and loved it.

He realized there was no reason to restrain himself to just staring, so he reached up and grabbed one of Sylvie's tits and squeezed it though her tight red shirt.

She giggled and batted his hand away, and he laughed too, though he didn't know why.

"Alright, alright! C'mon, lay down, you've earned it."

Lukian settled back on a nearby couch he sometimes took naps on after pulling all-nighters in the--

The thought ended abruptly, and he didn't bother trying to figure out where it would have gone. He was too dumb for that sort of thing anyways, and watching a hot girl get undressed seemed far more important.

She wiggled her way out of her tight shorts, and he eagerly drank in the sight of her beautiful ass. Her pussy was wet too, practically dripping, and he felt a warm glow of pride. He was such a good bimbo for being able to do that to her!

Her shirt seemed so complicated, with so many straps, he was very impressed she managed it. Considering the prodigious assets they had to contain, he supposed they had to be very secure to stay on!

She stood over him for just a second, looking at him hungrily, and he shivered, mouth suddenly dry. She was gorgeous, a goddess, the perfect woman.

She sat down on him, impaling herself on his hard cock, and the two of them groaned in unison. He started to buck eagerly, but it was difficult with her on top of him. Fortunately, she didn't seem too inclined to hold back. After guiding his hands to her chest, she began bouncing, letting out a cry each time he was fully inside her.

"Gods, good boy, good little bimbo--" She seemed to be having almost as much trouble as he was finding words. The ones she managed made him glow with pride.

Lukian was overwhelmed. She was hot and wet around his dick, and her chest was soft and heavy in his hands. She started kissing him, just little pecks, all over his face, and didn't help. Each one seemed to make him even stupider, and hornier, and--

"Come for me, bimbo!" She moaned, and, of course, he always did what Sylvie said.

He came, eyes full, mouth stretched in a wide smile, and face absolutely covered in kiss marks.

---

It was hard, getting back into the swing of his regular life. People he'd known for years, regular partners and neighbors and even his regular shopkeepers, looked at him like they didn't even know him.

Fortunately, they still fucked him, same as usual. He didn't know what he'd do if he was forced to go back to paying for things. Just walking around town got him so worked up from all the stares, there was no way he'd be able to count out money by the time he made it to a store. Somebody would surely take advantage of him!

He was very grateful for all the cashiers willing to come on his face to avoid that.

Even Ms. Silverspark, his sugar mommy, acted strange the first time she visited after Sylvie left. Apparently, some things from the vault were missing? It was hard to keep track of that sort of stuff. It's a good thing she couldn't stay mad at him, all it took was a few hours of going down on her, and she was back to her usual self.

Sylvie still visited occasionally. She helped him pick out clothes, and learn how to put on just a little bit of makeup to accentuate his eyes, and always left with some plant or another that he didn't remember getting from the vault.

It was a good life, being a good bimbo, and Lukian loved it.